Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

ArshiD...indeed it is a big decision in any girl's life and surely makes you think like that too...just remember it's written somewhere...God is provider and we are receiver...just have faith...in God and in your parents...

my prayers are with you for this hunt of a man who really love you the way you are.

Thank u so much๐Ÿค— Yes I believe in destiny & my parents๐Ÿ˜Š Fingers crossed... Just hoping for things to happen smoothly...

soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

absolutely wonderful choice.
 Loved both the VMs, 
thanks for sharing.

thanks sohu๐Ÿ˜Ž
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Thanks once again  one and all for your lovely wishes

it was heart saying
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

Thanks a lot di๐Ÿค— I will be happy if everything happens smoothly๐Ÿ˜Š I can handle Arnavji's gussa but not ASR's๐Ÿ˜† Only Khushi can tame the lion... I can't๐Ÿ˜† The guy was my badi maa's student... I just want a good guy... I will go home next week for the next step... Let's see how things turn out...  Thanks a lot once again di๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks a lot soni๐Ÿ˜Š

never probe dear 
best one for you
my wish 
be happy
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sohara

Are you kidding me? you are going to marry a guy whom you didn't see yet?
Wish you all the best for your future Ragha, you get a husband just like ASR.

God is provider and we are receiver - So true

Loved what you said Arshi. this is the axiom truth of life.

Ya I haven't seen him yet... But that won't be a problem if he is a good guy... He was my Badi maa's student... And the family is also good... I trust my parents... As I said, the talks are in the initial stage... I will go home next week, then only it will proceed further... I will be happy with Arnavji, but ASR is difficult to handle๐Ÿ˜† Actually looks don't matter me... I just expect few qualities in him... Let's see how things turn out...
soni19sweet thumbnail
thanks all for liking my vm 
it is very good of you
to respond my work
thanks
hd75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 172
but she does look back at him once, somehow mesmerised by this pareshan making devil. and he's right there looking back, his sure smile says he knows exactly what's happening to her and he's enjoying it...

Absolutely love what you say here. The fact that he was aware of the impact he had on her and he enjoyed it, I think that was what made it all the more sexy ! 

Was reading earlier discussions on how TV wants to portray a Bharatiya naari ๐Ÿ˜Š. I always wished they had shown how much Khushi was attracted to ASR, we did see some of it initially, though it was shown in her own goofy style. By the time the farmhouse part had come, it was closing time and I doubt if they really gave much thought to anything and I'm sure the channel wouldn't have allowed their heroine being all dreamy about a passionate night. 

Atleast, they allowed the idea of going all the way before the saat pheres, thank God for that, even that they left a lot to our imagination. The bigdi huyi ladkis like me think they did it ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Chalo, kam se kam, they did have ASR tell us much later that "when he looks into her eyes, she becomes disarmed", so like many things, we can imply that Khushi was not always coy and an "acchi ladki" all the way ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

hi, harichandana,

thanks for reading 172, and yes, that him knowing she's getting all hot and bothered because of him, that she is definitely attracted, yes that made it completely ear burning romantic. we bigdi hui ladkis just love it, don't we. what you say about farm house... yeah, thank g we were at least allowed to see a khushi who can have sex before her "wedding," or maybe it was a way of khushi also accepting, she was already married... they were in such a  frenzy to finish those days, no real thinking went into anything.

ha ha channel won't let us see dreamy khushi next morning. no way, we as a nation would convert instantly to wanton woman-ness won't we then? and parivar and parampara would collapse. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† as to did they or didn't they ๐Ÿคฃ i am from the generation that could tell by looking at how close two flowers came to each other in a hindi movie song sequence, or a slightly smeared bindi that "it" had happened... when a dori is untied gently by a guy who'd snapped her dori the fitrst time they met and she clings to him... i cen tell ya there were fireworks that night. i'm still thinking how they must have sat in the suv when he took her home. how she might have looked when her bua ji's probing eyes fell on her. and did she smile or cry when she went to bed, alone, that night. they of course took us to bright sunlight and bak bak kkgsr instantly. ๐Ÿ˜† so bigdi hui... what's to become of me.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi all,
i really liked that idea katelyn had of collecting all poolside animated love scenes... and arshi promptly pulled out an early one... shall we do that? and maybe showcase it on one of the threads... there were poolside love scenes and wondrous hate scenes too...

shall we do a nafrat paas aane na de and mohabbat door jaane na de by the pool? any thoughts? ideas?

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Yes now that you mention that credit was on your post. But the words sounded so much like yours, Cyn! All credit to you for finding them, identifying with them and sharing them with us!

In that case Wiwy thank you and your welcome!  Plagiarism makes me nervous!