Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

hello all,
to celebrate the kissiya by the pool, a new gif by katelyn on your main page. enjoy do.

and one more thing...
how about extending the fun of teri meri, kiss, bangles and the uff faraq padta hai kyunki... for soon after this come the serious days of ipk... so we thought, we'll just have a week of total timepass madness with these episodes from 2 to 6 september and resume posting episodes 9 september...

give us time to catch up with the takes and edits for these very special episodes... and get set for heartbreak. ooo that sounds ominous. 

great news.
My school gonna resume soon. It will be good for me to catch up. 
this is the best phase of IPK. But sigh it remained for a short span of time. i wish if the cvs would linger the romantic moments a bit more. the heart break happened too fast.
but we will definitely cherish the special moments elaborately.
Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

great news.
My school gonna resume soon. It will be good for me to catch up. 
this is the best phase of IPK. But sigh it remained for a short span of time. i wish if the cvs would linger the romantic moments a bit more. the heart break happened too fast.
but we will definitely cherish the special moments elaborately.

I love the fact that we can do this our way!!
πŸ₯³

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

KATE MY GREAT! THIS IS BEYOND FAB!! WHAT A FANTASTIC JOB!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I have to agree with IssPK, this is beyond excellence.
 the best Arshi edit I've ever seen.
 so proud of you Kate.
Our thread is really rich with all the genius ladies.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Chalhov, badi muddat ke baad parody ki bahaar aayi. Parody on all the songs of your birthday thread, what an idea! πŸ˜ƒ Was missing these so much. 😊 This is so good. πŸ‘ 

Chalhov, enjoyed your parody so much.
and loved all the sensuous pics as well.
 great job.
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chalhov

PARODY OF THE SONGS ON THE FIRST PAGE OF MY BIRTHDAY THREAD FOR ALL MY FRIENDS HERE

Chalte chalte, chalte chalte
Yunhi BFTP thread mil gaya tha
Sare IF me IPKKND dekte dekte

Vahin thamke reh gayi hai
Meri din raat ke fursat ke pal

ai blasteron ke yaron Arshi ke pankion

aapke poston se gazab ho gaya
na dil hosh men hai na ham hosh men hain
roj analysis ka padana gazab ho gaya

post mere doston phataphat

BFTP thread me episode pe episode

Ab teri meri se puchuk kiss tak

O Mere Dil Ke Chaen
Chaen Aaye Mere Dil Ko Dua Kijiye
O Mere Dil Ke Chaen
Chaen Aaye Mere Dil ko Dua Kijiye

Apna Hi posts padkar Ke Tum
Jaane Jahan Sharma Gaye
Abhi To Yeh Pehli Manzil Hai
Tum To Abhi Se Ghabra Gaye
Mera Kya Hoga Socho To Zara
Haay Aise Na Aanhe Bhara Kijiye

Abhi toh bohut sare episodes baki hai Arhi ke IPKKND me

Zindagi ...kaisi hai paheli, haaye
Kabhi to hansaaye kabhi ye rulaaye
abhi to has rahe hai aage hume yeh kahani rulayega

Kabhi dekho man nahi jaage peechhe peechhe sapno ke bhaage
Ek din sapno ka raahi chalaa jaaye sapno ke aage kaha

Jab dil hi dil ko jagayega maut se( near death scene of Arshi)

Zindagi aur kuch bhi nahin
Life is nothing else

Teri meri kahaani hai
Its the story of U and me

Ek pyar ka nagma hai, maujon ki ravaani hai
Teri meri kahaani hai
Ek pyar ka nagma hai
Its a song of love

Kuch paakar khona hai, kuch khokar paana hai
In gaining U must lose something, in losing U must gain something

Jeevan ka matlab to aana aur jaana hai
The meaning of life is coming and going

Do pal ke jeevan se ek umr churaani hai
From a life of a couple moments U have to steal a full lifetime

Arnav will feel  but never directly till till the terrace scene of Suhaag raat

Tum jo mil gaye ho
To yeh lagta hai
Ke jahan mil gaya
Ke jahan mil gaya

Ek bhatke huye rahi ko
Caravan mil gaya

Both Arnav and Khushi

Saathi na koi manzil
diya hay na koi mehfil
chala mujhey ley key aaye dil
akela kahan.

Saathi na koi manzil

hamdam koi miley kahin
aasey naseeb hi nahin
be dard hay zameen
dooor aasman.

But Khushi being Khushi she will never give peace to Arnav making him mad with his love for her

bindiyaa chamakegi, chuudi khanakegi
teri nind ude te ud jaae
kajaraa bahakegaa, gajaraa mahakegaa

mohe rusadiye te rus jaae
bindiyaa chamakegi
(mainne maanaa huaa tuu divaanaa
zulam tere saath huaa)

AND MANY MANY MORE TWISTS TURNS MOMENTS

I HAVE TO COME AND TAKE AWAY THAT EXPRESSION FROM YOUR FACE CANT WATCH IT

loved itπŸ‘πŸ€— great idea
i was missing you and your writing
it made me smile and laugh 
Edited by ..Anita.. - 10 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Excellent!!! Kat⭐️It is very unique and compelling...😊⭐️

fantastic ISS GIFF KO KYA ADJECTIVE DOON ITS LOVELY BEYOND WORDS

Originally posted by: DugaS

Wow, Kate. Whatever classes you are taking, online tutorials or self learning, they are producing great results. This is so so bang on. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ 

Originally posted by: sohara

I have to agree with IssPK, this is beyond excellence.
 the best Arshi edit I've ever seen.
 so proud of you Kate.
Our thread is really rich with all the genius ladies.

Awww...thank you so much for you kind words.  πŸ€— You know I've been crazy about many things in my life but this is the height of it all!  I've never had this urge to be creative before.  We have such amazing writers and artists here!  Take a bow everyone!!  πŸ‘ StarπŸ‘  You and IPK have definitely inspired me tremendously!  Thank you for your support and encouraging words!  Love you guys!!  πŸ€— 
Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail

PARODY OF THE SONGS ON THE FIRST PAGE OF MY BIRTHDAY THREAD FOR ALL MY FRIENDS HERE

Chalte chalte, chalte chalte
Yunhi BFTP thread mil gaya tha
Sare IF me IPKKND dekte dekte

Vahin thamke reh gayi hai
Meri din raat ke fursat ke pal

ai blasteron ke yaron Arshi ke pankion

aapke poston se gazab ho gaya
na dil hosh men hai na ham hosh men hain
roj analysis ka padana gazab ho gaya

post mere doston phataphat

BFTP thread me episode pe episode

Ab teri meri se puchuk kiss tak

O Mere Dil Ke Chaen
Chaen Aaye Mere Dil Ko Dua Kijiye
O Mere Dil Ke Chaen
Chaen Aaye Mere Dil ko Dua Kijiye

Apna Hi posts padkar Ke Tum
Jaane Jahan Sharma Gaye
Abhi To Yeh Pehli Manzil Hai
Tum To Abhi Se Ghabra Gaye
Mera Kya Hoga Socho To Zara
Haay Aise Na Aanhe Bhara Kijiye

Abhi toh bohut sare episodes baki hai Arhi ke IPKKND me

Zindagi ...kaisi hai paheli, haaye
Kabhi to hansaaye kabhi ye rulaaye
abhi to has rahe hai aage hume yeh kahani rulayega

Kabhi dekho man nahi jaage peechhe peechhe sapno ke bhaage
Ek din sapno ka raahi chalaa jaaye sapno ke aage kaha

Jab dil hi dil ko jagayega maut se( near death scene of Arshi)

Life is nothing else

Teri meri kahaani hai
Its the story of U and me

Ek pyar ka nagma hai, maujon ki ravaani hai
Teri meri kahaani hai
Ek pyar ka nagma hai
Its a song of love

Kuch paakar khona hai, kuch khokar paana hai
In gaining U must lose something, in losing U must gain something

Jeevan ka matlab to aana aur jaana hai
The meaning of life is coming and going

Do pal ke jeevan se ek umr churaani hai
From a life of a couple moments U have to steal a full lifetime

Arnav will feel  but never directly till till the terrace scene of Suhaag raat

Tum jo mil gaye ho
To yeh lagta hai
Ke jahan mil gaya
Ke jahan mil gaya

Ek bhatke huye rahi ko
Caravan mil gaya

Both Arnav and Khushi

Saathi na koi manzil
diya hay na koi mehfil
chala mujhey ley key aaye dil
akela kahan.

Saathi na koi manzil

hamdam koi miley kahin
aasey naseeb hi nahin
be dard hay zameen
dooor aasman.

But Khushi being Khushi she will never give peace to Arnav making him mad with his love for her

bindiyaa chamakegi, chuudi khanakegi
teri nind ude te ud jaae
kajaraa bahakegaa, gajaraa mahakegaa

mohe rusadiye te rus jaae
bindiyaa chamakegi
(mainne maanaa huaa tuu divaanaa
zulam tere saath huaa)

AND MANY MANY MORE TWISTS TURNS MOMENTS

I HAVE TO COME AND TAKE AWAY THAT EXPRESSION FROM YOUR FACE CANT WATCH IT

OUTSTANDING
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 174

Khushi practices what she is going to say to Arnav on the phone. She said Please come back, I will apologize from the heart. She is like I will say this and starts dialing his number and the Dhak, Dhak comes back (forget the wind this is the new Arnav Radar). Khushi senses Arnav and slowly turns around to see him standing, looking at her. 

credit to the maker

Khushi is surprised and said Aap. She bombards him with question: Where were you? Why did you go? Dont you know how worried everyone was? His gaze was making her nervous and asked Why are you looking at me like that? Why are you quietwhy did not not inform anyone, Do you know how worried they werewhy did you not pick up the phone? Dont you know how worried I was? Arnav just looks at her with a hint of a smile and asked Why? What difference does my absence make? Khushi said It makes a difference because I was worried

credit to the makers

Arnav was like Meri liye. Khushi was like Yes, Teri liye. Arnav, who seems like he was gloating said Oh Really and walks towards her and Khushi moves back anticipating the worst. Khushi realizing what she had said recovers lost ground by retorting that Her concern was due to Anjali ji. Arnav keeps walking forward not buying it and Khushi hit the table and is about to fall down when Arnav tells her Be careful or I will think that you were actually worried for me. Khushi, not looking into his eyes and said I told you not me but Anjali ji. Arnav has almost cornered Khushi, when Anjali comes and said Chotey (The Kabob Mein Haadi returns). Anjali rushes to him and hugs him and expresses her worries about not seeing him (she does not freak out on her husbands disappearances this much). Khushi takes this opportunity and passes them. Arnav replies Why is everyone so worried about me? Khushi at that moment turns around to see what he says next. He said that I was gone for 3 hours to finalize a deal so my phone was off. Anjali not buying it said I called and your phone was ringing. Arnav looks like Oh No I am caught. Arnav said it was on silent. Anjali was like still that is no excuse not to call. A smiling Arnav said that I am glad I left because now I know how much people missed me. He looks at Khushi with a smirk and Khushi leaves not wanting to embarrass herself further in front of him. Anjali tells him to making excuses and go because tea is ready. As Khushi was going up the stairs, Arnavs eyes follow Khushi with a smile knowing how much she missed him. (Loved Khushi's concern for Arnav, it was portrayed like how a wife will feel when their husband leaves without informing her).

The Raizadas and the Guptas are at the dining table drinking tea. Akash tries to be lovey-dovey with Payal asking her if he can see her mehendi by ishaaras. Payal slowly tries to show her hands but Nani pipes in. She is like do not think about it. First you try to come to the mehendi and now you are trying to look at her mehendi. Bua ji was like what you cannot do that because it is an apshagun (but in Indian dramas the guys looks at the his brides mehendi all the time, I guess the Gupta and Raizadas are hard core). Akash agrees dejectedly Anjali comes and said that Arnav is coming and Nani asked about Mami and she said that She is in her room. Anjali said I will ask HP to give her tea. Khushi comes and sits down. Payal, being the good SP bahu that she is, was like Can I bring her tea (that is such a bad ideaI know she is a good girl but she will go their happy and come out sad). They allow her too (they should know better). Khushi starts to eat when she notices her hand and sees A on herpalm. She remembers how it happened. She gets up and people look at her worried. Khushi said Aaa, I mean Aye lo take the tea, hear you go JiJi. Anjali looks at her weirdly. Khushi looks at her hand and Arnav comes looking at a file.

Mami is in her room rubbing lemon on her mehendi saying that first my son is stolen, now my neg (gift) is taken, my family and everything. She gets everything for free, Khoon Bari thaang and she stops. Payal softly goes into the room and offers Mami chai, Mami said if everyone is deewane with the new model what is the point of looking at the new model. Payal was smiling at this. She said what I should do? Why are you here? Tell me? Payal said she brings tea. Mami is like first water and now tea. Payal was like ji. Mami said that I am not the old type of saas who will take service from their bahus but she is the new one who will orders them. You wont even need water when I am done with you. She said get ready to take care of me and wishes her good luck. Payal leaves sad/dejected and Mami is left looking victorious drinking the chai that was given to her.

Arnav is checking his voicemails when he hears Khushi's voicemail and wonders in disbelief. He is shocked. Khushi runs to the kitchen leaving everyone confused/worried by her act. In the Kitchen she is scraping the mehendi, all the while scolding the mehendi woman for putting the A on her palm. Arnav is in the Kitchen and corners her. He tries to make her confirm that it was her that called him up and apologized for the morning conversation. Khushi denies stating that she has not made any calls and asked when? Arnav is smirking and said before I came. Khushi still denies it and asks why would I? Arnav goes up to her and said for what you said in the morning saying you were ashamed and asking for apology. Khushi is like I did not say that and Arnav replays her voicemail where she is heard apologizing. Khushi is like OH NO and cant look at him in his eyes. Arnav was like you were worried so much that you apologized. What did you think did I was missing. Khushi lifts her hand, showing her palm to him and said that is not me and tells him to stop playing the phone. She again denies making the call and that the voice on the phone is not hers. 

credit to the makers

Arnav was like so it does not matter, he  holds her hand and Khushi is struggling. He opens her palm and wants to know why the letter A is written on her palm by point in at the A, Khushi snatches her hand away from Arnav and said what is it? You wrote A on your hand?

credit to the maker

she says that the A is for Khushi KumAAAri GuptAAA do you hear it. Arnav just has a victorious smile on his face trying to keep a straight face saying I see

credit to the maker

About to question her more, NK comes in and interrupts them. Arnavs happy face slowly tightens in anger. NK invites Khushi to come and have tea and I have saved you a seat next to me. Khushi notices Arnavs face understands that he is annoyed (how can she not get that he is jealous) and deliberately walks with NK, giving a challenging look to Arnav (she is unintentionally making Arnav jealous but I am glad she realized that Arnav gets upset seeing her and NK together. It was about time). Arnav is left dejected and leaves the kitchen (poor guy want to know if Khushi was genuinely worried about him. He knows she is but wants to hear it from her but before he can, NK comes and snatches her from him making him empty).

Payal comes back looking tense and Garima asked Payal if everything is okay. Payal said yeah, everything is fine. Akash looks at Payal ishaaraing what happened. Payal nods her head saying nothing. Anjali to ease the tension asked Payal to take something to eat. NK and Khushi sit down together and talking animatedly.

credit to the maker

Arnav comes there and looks at them with displeasure (I do love a jealous Arnav). He sits on his chair and is getting irritated by the closeness of NK and Khushi. Khushi notices this and carries on (she wants to torture him like how he tortured her a moment ago but she does not know the true reason why he is irritated). Arnav drinks the tea quickly and said I have to go and make a conference call. He leaves throwing NK and Khushi an annoyed/angry glance, Khushi heaves a sigh of relief (she does not want Arnav to question her further because she dig a huge hole for herself as it is). NK said it is an Indian shaadi and I have to record it and leaves to get his video camera (whats the point the rasam and party is over and he remember now. He could have recorded the sangeet). Bua ji said they have to go. Nani stops them and asks Anjali to get the bangles meant for Payal. Anjali was like Oh Yeah but she forgot where she put them.  Nani reminds Anjali that the bangles are in Arnavs room. Anjali moves to get the bangles when Bua ji intervenes and tells Anjali that Khushi can get it because Anjali has been working so hard. Khushi is hesitant and nervous. Anjali tells her that it is on the table. Anjali senses her agitation and tells her that Arnav is on a conference call so dont be scared. Khushi is like okay but her heart is beating fast, fearing the worst.

Meanwhile Arnav is unable to do anything so he is pacing around his room angrily thinking about Khushi and NK. He gets frustrated and he to the poolside, where he does all his thinking. Khushi comes to the door of the Arnavs room and knocks on the door timidly. Not getting any response, she walks in and delighted to see an empty room. She finds the bangles and takes it out of the box to looks at them. As she was leaving she trips and the bangle lands in the pool. She tries to pick the bangle but is unable to do so. Soon a hand joins her hand and picks the bangles out of the water. Khushi is startled and turns and sees Arnav by her side.  Khushi asks what he is doing here. Arnav responds saying this is his room. An agitated Khushi tries to take the bangle from him but Arnav refuses to let go. They both hold on to the bangles and Arnav states that she cannot do all the work herself. Khushi said she can. They both let go of the bangles and the bangle plops back into the Pool, splashing water on Khushi. Arnav asks whether she is alright. Both Arnav and Khushi bend down to pick up the bangles. Arnav grabbing Khushis hand and her Dhak Dhak gets worse. Arnav asked why she is so scared and she again replies that she will do her own work

credit to the maker
Khushi picks up the bangle and makes a move when her Dupaata gets stuck on something. Khushi first assumes that Arnav has caught hold of it and gets ready to tell him off when she remembers the time when she poured tea on him for assuming the same thing when it was really caught on a plant. Khushi thinks the same thing must have happened again, turns and is stunned to see her dupaata is held by Arnav (Haye, I am so jealous of her, I love the seductive look Arnav is giving her). Khushi is nervous and asks him to let go. Arnav was like kyun. Khushi nervously said bas let go.  Arnav says that she cannot do all the things i can do. Khushi weakly replies that Nahi, hum. Arnav slowly begins to pull Khushi towards him by rolling the dupaata on his hand. He dares her to unravel the dupaata from his hand and she said I can do it

credit to maker

Khushi is now really close to him and he slowly bends towards her, huskily bets that you will not be able to do the things I can do, He bends his head down and gives a quick peck on her cheeks sending shocks through Khushis body.

Will Khushi be able to do complete the bet???

Scene of the day!!!

credit to maker

and
 credit to maker

I LOVED IT 
AWESOME
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Into this new love, die
your way begins
on the other side
become the sky...

..take an axe to the prison wall,
escape
walk out like someone
suddenly born into color
do it now

Rumi

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE  170

TERI MERI SPECIAL'...

A night when two people shared the most intimate moment by pouring their longing and yearning desires at each other ,forgetting their surroundings'...yet one got distracted because of his tempting and ambiguous feelings which had no meaning for him and had no place in his life.Those scared feelings shook one innocent soul that night who just got acquaintance with these new rising desires without knowing the name of em and the very next moment she had been told to suppress em for her own good'...as these had no meaning for someone'...someone who she thought is her strength, who she can look up to call her own'...Trust was shattered that night brutally and needs to be amended tonight to move forward'The same soul is standing alone tonight and ready to give in against her will yet her voice is not only heard by DM but also by someone else who is ready to take her in his strong embrace securely and safely'...by distracting all the ambiguity in her'...

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

Khushi is standing without her Partner in deep convulsion and thought of relinquishing the contest against Mighty ASR was demeaning against Shyam's brutality.She closes her eyes with the pain he caused her on her body and soul and only one name she remember to recall HER mother Devi Mayya..Anjali's concerns, NK's disappointed words and guests provocation makes ASR to step forward for his Love as ASR can never stand to see his Khushi defeated or crippled and above all in tears.Lights turns off while NK misses Nanav and Anjali leaves Khushi alone.Khushi all alone, cut off from all is in total darkness, moving away, defeated and desolated when suddenly her dark world is illuminated by bright light , totally unaware of who  brought light into her world as he is in shadow..when suddenly spotlight brings him on the surface and everyone looks at the stage with open mouth'.. Arnav comes from darkness to light '..to acknowledge her love for him..to rescue her from losing'..Indeed she is his pride'..his Maharani'..

Khushi looks at him obliviously and uncertainly while he looks at her lovingly..They both share a moment before her Maharaj,her Rajkumar appears in between lights towards her with determined proposal"Tumhara akhri performance hai Khushi'.."[This is your last performance Khushi'] 'Pause..while Khushi looks down in confusion'..and he continues with a winning smile because he is asking permission to dance with her,"pura nahin karogi'.."[ will you not complete  it?'..] This is interesting part..Khushi does not make a move, It is Arnav who walks towards her..softly  tells her to complete her  performance  ..Khushi looks at him astoundingly'..and so do the others..with "O" face..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ it is like you are describing a fairy tale

Appropriate song for depicting their inner turmoil...as The Music begins and the dance starts ...Khushi turns and seems she is ready to leave but Arnav holds on to her hand not letting her go with determination and anger and she responds her turning her face"teri meri ,meri teri yeh kahani hai mushkil"...He makes her twirl into his arms wants her to lean on him... .."ek ladka aur ek ladki ki yeh kahani hai naye'do lafzoon mein yeh bayan na ho paye"...Khushi follows and a small smile seeps on his face...Khushi avoids him and his desires and tries to move away...

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

While Arnav is determined, continuingly expresses his state of mind openly pouring his yearning desires at her by caressing her bare body and holding her in his arms securely trying to awake her trust in him and she does put her hand on him"sara din beet jaye..sari raat jagaye..bas khiyal tumhara lamha lamha tadpaye..Yeh Tadap keh rahi hai mit jaye fasle mere tere darmiyan jo hain sare." His yearnins and longiness since from the beginning made him restless and today he can't stop expressing em.

He guides her and she glides her hand on his face as this is hard for her too...she gives in for a moment when he picks her in air and then glissades her body against his hard visage...Their cravings for each other are burning both of them ..

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

But Khushi has been incinerated once,[Diwali] she walks away from him singing  "Ek Duje se hue Juda jab ek doje keh liye bane "..but Arnav is trying to stop her from leaving , yet amazingly Khushi does not see that  but responds back to his unsaid desires with raising hand..as she can't  walk away from the magnetized pull of true Love ..The love which keeps calling out to her,pulling her in its center...She walks back to him and holds his hand gazing attentively into his longing eyes while darkness prevails holding their yearnings only in between em away from the world,

"teri meri baton ka har lamha sab se anjana..." to Arnav who has been waiting patiently with overwhelming desires for her, remembering every moment when they were in each other's proximity  ...

But the unbelievable events of past are making it hard for her dance peacefully meaning she can't follow his moves blindly...,"har ehsaas main tu hai ..har ek yaad mein tera afsana.." she is shaken, distracted, scared,concerned,and ambiguous about his feelings and her place in his life because he did hurt her badly...as this whirlpool is pulling her down way deep but he holds her hand first keeps it all the way down to pull her out of it assuring her he won't allow that as this is another sign he will never let her go..or fall..[I must say they both are awesome at this step]

She walks away again... and He does not stop her...gives her time to decide..She is standing in dark and he is under the luminous light and is waiting for her to join her...

Lights luminous her heart and She turns back,  eyes full of questions  seeking out answers from Arnav ...from her Maharaj...with a certain RIGHT..along with Raba Ve...but this is the same  moment when Arnav steps towards her...before the dance and now she is doing the same...

Khushi was the one who had turned first to walk away from Arnav at the temple , now walks towards him and  remembers that it was he who held her unflinchingly and didn't let her fall when she tripped from the ramp and took the brunt of the fall ..She who had held out her hand with his key"key to his heart" and he who had placed his heart in her hands trustingly , only for it to be shattered but  now offers it again , This time he accepts hers and want to be accepted , twirls her, into his arms, into his life...just like the that rainy night...The hands which had let go of her is now steady as they pull her back up..Arnav's who had grabbed and pinned her not allowing any freedom, always trying to sway her about her status is now appeased to give her the freedom and respect she wants and gazes serenely while she twirls around him ...

Whatever happened ,This does not mean he has forgotten her as they are still bound together while she is roaming around...Their palms held on tightly as their bond is unbreakable..meaning she can still rely on his shoulder..The very same way the night her heartbeat got entangled with his... 

The doubts, the raging uncertainties, the million questions, the pain and many sufferings that he caused her ,...her eyes seeks to find answer in him, Arnav understands her hesitation , the reason why she is pulling herself back ..He knows he has a lot to redeem and there is only one way , by apology and seeking forgiveness..He is attritional ,he looks at her with eyes of no mask ,just a tinge of genuine and sincere apology ...

He moves towards her seeking another chance .. The moment a beam of light bursts through her by dispersing all the clouds of scruple, mistrust, dubious feelings and..She remembers his kindness and tenderness and With that her passive feelings , which were ruthlessly suppressed leaps forward and catches her in the vortex of her emotions ,Khushi with complete trust ,places herself in his hands again by closing her eyes  in an absolute, complete faith and trust knowing that she can rely on him ...just as Arnav closes his eyes too for the subtle and elusive happiness. The evasive serenity that he had been seeking and longing for is finally in his arms in the form of Khushi ..Arnav has glimpsed his paradise ,his peace in Khushi as Khushi has sensed her strength, her support in him !!

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

This is the moment where two bodies are merging with one soul...The moment which made him to carry her to break her fast with the shunk to announce they are one is reaching to the next level... At that point they became one body and soul. they let go of their egos and decided to take each other's support. they became one by mind and heart fully.

[formation of heart in between em at both times...merging one heart ,one soul, 2 bodies ]

Both become aware of one another's longings, neither of them let go off each other at this point . Khushi lets go as she leans down  by placing her entire trust and belief in him and Arnav does not allow her to fall this time, He gently pulls her back up..Places her hand on his shoulder as if providing her the support and gently holds her other hand as the yearning memories of Diwali Night brushes to the surface ..They share an intimate moment which is too intense and private ..A Moment all of their own !! ...during the dance it just became them and no one else existed or matter...alll that mattered was that they are together

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

I loved your description of the dance you described the memories, the turmoil of emotion and everythingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

But among the others around em..as soon  as this reality hits,  Khushi steps away from Arnav to stand under the spotlight, hesitantly accepting the recognition and applauds  while her Rajkumar, her pillar of strength stands in the shadows watching silently, scintillating  in pride relishing their moment of victory as she glances back at him shyly, acknowledging and acquiesce him quietly !! Khushi i think realized that she always needs his help when in need. and Arnav wanted that moment to last forever, i don't think he was ready to let go of her to the world just yet

I must say...The Dance setting and routines was absolutely brilliant with smooth transition and intensity to notice any flaw..A hand of applaud to the entire TEAM..πŸ‘β­οΈ

Arnav and Khushi walks in between guests receiving praises while my grabber is he is cool while walking behind Khushi.Payal embraces Khushi while praising Arnav which takes Khushi's attention towards his Rajkumar who looks at her relaxed without all the burdens...

Everyone is baffled about the situation yet Naniji and Anjali smiles seeing her Chote in this avatar...while "dushman" is busy in twitching...Anjali asks someone to pinch her as this is a dreamy moment for her.. Akash is delusional about his Bhai..while his mom ,James Bond ki Nani is being astrologer for future..They all gather around Arnav with questioning eyes...and he acts so well with his eye brow lift with confidence to make em fool..."What"

Anjali answers confoundly, "What nahin'What the"...But Naniji is more interested in knowing about behind curtains, Yeh bataeye..keh who ka ka raha..."[Tell us what was it actually all about?]

Arnav is so adamant ,"there is nothing to tell.."Akash remind him of his non interestong habits of dancing and Mamiji inquires him for losing over Guptas...Anjali and NK reminds him his bet" We have to have win at any cost" Arnav leaves everyone bewildered with new challenge to cope with "waise bhi har chees haar jeet keh liye nahin hoti..."[ After all not everything is for winning or losing] I hope they all can handle new and improved Arnav... I love the new and improved arnav...we have seen it for a while and so has khushi. but for the raizadas it if just WHOA...i hope after they get rid of the initial shock and realize that Khushi brought light into his dark world

Love the way they used NK, as first he acted as a catalyst in this chemical reaction who pushed Arnav into partnering Khushi evenly and , Second his Khushi fanaticism  almost deflected Shyam's suspicion away from Arnav ... but he awakes the demon within Shyam by telling him..."Nanav and Khushiji were looking too good together"...Dude the whole world knows that...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I love this picture...if looks can kill arnav would have been dead like a 1000 times

Khushi's vigorus Dhak Dhak has come back and whenever Khushi calls on DM,  her Rajkumar and his sensuous touch reels in front of her eyes to increase her heartbeat with uneven breathing by awakening her hankering desires...His open confess of how he feels about her and how she is his part is making her restless with her brimming yearning..For a while khushi's dhak dhak has been kept under control because she had other things on her mind and arnav did not do many things to make her heart go Dhak Dhak but not her Dhak Dhak are worst than ever and now she has nothing holding her back to be with him

Arnav sharp eyes and ears on to look out for Khushi and the moment he finds out her whereabouts, he rushes over there ...Arnav is Yummilicious here as he remains standing by leaning in his serene avatar with His smirk while his temptalicious is on her laad gavarnor trip in her non stop car, stating decisively that  [koi Fadak nahin padta...] , his partnering makes no difference and pauses with surprise finding him looking at her lovingly ...which melts her all delusional and distinctive thoughts...

loved your words to describe arniekins

"ek ladke aur ek ladki ki yeh kahani hai naye, do lafzon mein yeh bayan no ho paye..."

The  Journey Begins...today~~~ 

Symbolism &Connection: He is ready to sacrifice his ego,his pride,his winning for Khushi or he is taking her winning as theirs...joining their souls and hearts today...Is this the indication of future where he will be doing that...?He will be putting his ego and pride aside by sacrificing his love for his Di and will marry Khushi forcefully... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Second he will always be there for Khushi for helping directly or indirectly, in light or dark ,hate or love, doesn't matter.Yet Khushi needs time to differentiate Shaitan and Rajkumar[darkness and light] loved it

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTSHe will dance with her on their honeymoon'dilli ma Bali..He is going to dance on his Sangeet on Salman Khan's song for Khushi and later on Karva Chauth.

On mun Dikhai he stands for her...and Later in Amezing when an employee called her item'he slaps him as he can't let anyone disrespect his Khushi... nice connection

MOMENT OF THE DAY

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opVGeyPzv6o[/YOUTUBE]

this is your best one so far!!!!!!!
the red stood out to me and my comments are in blue
but everything was just too good