Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: chalhov

PARODY OF THE SONGS ON THE FIRST PAGE OF MY BIRTHDAY THREAD FOR ALL MY FRIENDS HERE

Chalte chalte, chalte chalte
Yunhi BFTP thread mil gaya tha
Sare IF me IPKKND dekte dekte

Vahin thamke reh gayi hai
Meri din raat ke fursat ke pal

ai blasteron ke yaron Arshi ke pankion

aapke poston se gazab ho gaya
na dil hosh men hai na ham hosh men hain
roj analysis ka padana gazab ho gaya

post mere doston phataphat

BFTP thread me episode pe episode

Ab teri meri se puchuk kiss tak

O Mere Dil Ke Chaen
Chaen Aaye Mere Dil Ko Dua Kijiye
O Mere Dil Ke Chaen
Chaen Aaye Mere Dil ko Dua Kijiye

Apna Hi posts padkar Ke Tum
Jaane Jahan Sharma Gaye
Abhi To Yeh Pehli Manzil Hai
Tum To Abhi Se Ghabra Gaye
Mera Kya Hoga Socho To Zara
Haay Aise Na Aanhe Bhara Kijiye

Abhi toh bohut sare episodes baki hai Arhi ke IPKKND me

Zindagi ...kaisi hai paheli, haaye
Kabhi to hansaaye kabhi ye rulaaye
abhi to has rahe hai aage hume yeh kahani rulayega

Kabhi dekho man nahi jaage peechhe peechhe sapno ke bhaage
Ek din sapno ka raahi chalaa jaaye sapno ke aage kaha

Jab dil hi dil ko jagayega maut se( near death scene of Arshi)

Zindagi aur kuch bhi nahin
Life is nothing else

Teri meri kahaani hai
Its the story of U and me

Ek pyar ka nagma hai, maujon ki ravaani hai
Zindagi aur kuch bhi nahin
Teri meri kahaani hai
Ek pyar ka nagma hai
Its a song of love

Kuch paakar khona hai, kuch khokar paana hai
In gaining U must lose something, in losing U must gain something

Jeevan ka matlab to aana aur jaana hai
The meaning of life is coming and going

Do pal ke jeevan se ek umr churaani hai
From a life of a couple moments U have to steal a full lifetime

Arnav will feel  but never directly till till the terrace scene of Suhaag raat

Tum jo mil gaye ho
To yeh lagta hai
Ke jahan mil gaya
Ke jahan mil gaya

Ek bhatke huye rahi ko
Caravan mil gaya

Both Arnav and Khushi

Saathi na koi manzil
diya hay na koi mehfil
chala mujhey ley key aaye dil
akela kahan.

Saathi na koi manzil

hamdam koi miley kahin
aasey naseeb hi nahin
be dard hay zameen
dooor aasman.

But Khushi being Khushi she will never give peace to Arnav making him mad with his love for her

bindiyaa chamakegi, chuudi khanakegi
teri nind ude te ud jaae
kajaraa bahakegaa, gajaraa mahakegaa

mohe rusadiye te rus jaae
bindiyaa chamakegi
(mainne maanaa huaa tuu divaanaa
zulam tere saath huaa)

AND MANY MANY MORE TWISTS TURNS MOMENTS

I HAVE TO COME AND TAKE AWAY THAT EXPRESSION FROM YOUR FACE CANT WATCH IT

chalhov...πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

You have no idea how much I was missing this.Welcome my friend...Love this.How beautifully you took all the songs and knitted em in one big post with your intertwined words.Beautiful
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Excellent!!! Kat⭐️It is very unique and compelling...😊⭐️

fantastic ISS GIFF KO KYA ADJECTIVE DOON ITS LOVELY BEYOND WORDS
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: IssPKaur

KATE MY GREAT! THIS IS BEYOND FAB!! WHAT A FANTASTIC JOB!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wow, Kate. Whatever classes you are taking, online tutorials or self learning, they are producing great results. This is so so bang on. πŸ˜ƒ Clap 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@sohara

Very beautifully written update. You expressed every emotions, the inner feelings of Arnav and Khushi very articulately.
you raised a very good question that if this is not love then what is it!. there was a vast debate on it, what was the feelings of Arnav for Khushi before Shyam's revelation. I never could support Arnav for telling Anjali that he didn't love Khushi before, but he gradually fall in love with her after marriage. And so many viewers supported it. that it was not love but attraction before marriage. He didn't trust Khushi, so it was not his love. But I still can't accept it after watching this phase of arnav and Khushi life that if it is not love then what is this?

loved all the lines in blue.
 my comments are in purple.

Thnx for your precious comments.

what a passive way to compliment a girl. I think this is the first time he complimented a woman. before this he complimented Khushi several times by his mesmerizing gaze. But I guess for the first time he expressed it verbally, but completely in ASR's way.

Yeap he doesn't believe in all these things but she is bringing him towards there slowly.He needs to compliment her...that is an urge,a need which he feels and it's coming from within.No one is foecing him...he has strong notion, desire for this woman to keep her around,to admire her, to touch and do what ever his heart pleases to do.He is helpless in front of his heart...Yes Arnav Singh Raizada ko kissi larki se farak nahin padta...yeah right.

In red above, Yes he is in love but without Trust.OK for example the love of mother which crosses all the boundaries yet when her son or daughter goes to wrong path ,LOVE remains as it is and makes her fool yet TRUST always shakes that.AND that's what happened on terrace...Lack of TRUSt and Khushi's innocent nature mingling with every one easily makes his LOVE sit at the back seat.He couldn't see beyond that.After when she was with him...things starting take shapes and he was seeing and realizing it at different angle till he got used to her and bam...they both have distance which made things more clearer to him...

TRUST is a very thin line which shapes and shakes things.It's ironic...though.I hope I made sense...I am very bad at explaining things.
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Indi, did you read our minds again?  I'm very glad that we are extending and basking in this sea of love and afterglow.  As I was preparing for the episode links for next week, I notice how fast we are moving toward that heartbreak!  I am really dreading that...  Until then, I will savor their glory of love!    Thank you, Indi di! πŸ€— 
Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

hello all,
to celebrate the kissiya by the pool, a new gif by katelyn on your main page. enjoy do.

and one more thing...
how about extending the fun of teri meri, kiss, bangles and the uff faraq padta hai kyunki... for soon after this come the serious days of ipk... so we thought, we'll just have a week of total timepass madness with these episodes from 2 to 6 september and resume posting episodes 9 september...

give us time to catch up with the takes and edits for these very special episodes... and get set for heartbreak. ooo that sounds ominous. 

You are so sweet Indi...Thnx for this treat. THANK YOU.😊❀️
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
so glad, everyone is happy about the week of fun with all the good things of ipk... "hi" too and "pata toh chala." the idea was really durga's, so thank ya, partner ji. πŸ˜³
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: viv04

@Arshi 171
Wow lovely sensuous flow throughout. Has the pulsating feel all the way just as its supposed to be like K's accelerated dhak dhak. Him letting her hair down as if covering after their love making, amazing. Great analogy the hawk with a piece of his pray. He always has to have a piece of her with him.. A man does not believe in God, but worships his loved ones. Isn't that religion?

vivπŸ€— for this in blue .
Isn't it a true genuine a person supposed to be..doesn't matter woman/man,religion,class,etc...Your actions supposed to speak volume without uttering big speeches with narrated,useless words.ASR is a man of action and takes things his way.If it's right then no one can change his path to change it.
He had his woman and now she is pulling him more towards her with her sensuous blushing attire ,how can he stay away from her...very true to nature.After first time couples get more drawn into it.Rules of the nature are written with permanent ink.

Thnx for reading and commenting.😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

so glad, everyone is happy about the week of fun with all the good things of ipk... "hi" too and "pata toh chala." the idea was really durga's, so thank ya, partner ji. πŸ˜³

OK ...You both are too much...Thnx Durga for listening our thoughts...😊
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you, Durga our dear No. 1 (Star Trek lingo) for being so thoughtful!!  πŸ€—     And thank you, Captain Indi, for agreeing!  Love you both!!   
Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago