Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE  171

The Eye of the Brave heart.Predator

The Natraj !!!

HawkπŸ˜† always stays at distance but never loses its eye lock at its preyHe keeps following it in circles at the top yet never let it go out of his sight and that's exactly what Arnav is doing here.He,while standing patiently in the door by sending her a shiver through her spine through his eyes and now joining his preying voice with it.just like a hawk when he comes near to its prey ,he makes voices to send a tremor to make its prey fall in the quest of the CHASE - I wonder why Arnav entered the room even when Khushi said (to jiji) she is gonna change?

Arnav with his charisma is getting amused by listening Khushis flattering discussion over him very calmly ,while standing in the door.Khushi turns to a magnetized pull of him which is alluring her tempting eyes making her forget all of her frustration.He pulls her in the vortex of his loving and preying eyes without saying a word and she couldn't resist either.

Her scanty words disappears in thin air.Arnav questions her serenely while making tight  circles of his gazes on its prey,Koi Fadak nahin Padta tou ruk kyuon gayein...[If it doesnt make difference then why did she stop] Khushi startled with a tremor and drops her clothes as she is way familiar with his temper.Her luscious lips quiver in this process without any word. He knows his past actions and how these draw fear in her.He is up to a mission to win her complete Trust with lovenot the other way around.He continues in his melodious tone while being statue..,Kya huwa ..chup kyuon ho gaye..[What happened ,why are u quiet?]..She stammers out hesitantly.aa..aa..aap .[You..oo]

Arnav by tightening his close circle towards its prey walks towards her by mocking her in his husky voice,..Haan mmm..mein..[Yesss meee].. He approaches her without scaring her with his steady motion.He assures her in his smooth and the most narcotic voice,tum itna dar kyuon rahi ho mein tumhain kha thori hi jaoon ga[Why are you so scared ..I wont eat you]- This guy is best in flirting☺️

He doesn't stop when reaches to her and in return she walks back ward naturally without looking into his eyesas she always gives in when she looks into his brown eyes where the woman inside of her can see and sense the hidden message since from the beginning.Now that message has transformed into a lethal anticipated desire of him which in return is throwing a tremor of prescience eagerness byawakening her hankering for him too.Arnav while walking with same pace ,tum hamesha peeche kyuon jati ho..,[Why do walk backward always]Khushi,because you always come forward..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:From Epi 1st till now he always intimated her by walking towards her and she retreats

But after kidnapping Arnav will ask her to stoptuhaim mere saath  chalna seekhna hoga[u have to learn how to walk with me from now on}

She always gets blocked 1st epi..by pillar to poolside kiss.and then in their room he will block herwith the fear of SRKhushi mein tumhain kha thoda hi jaoonga[Khushi I wont eat you]and many more ...

She avoids his desirous passion by retreating backward yet she gets blocked by the dressing table.Her heartbeat is alarming her uneven breathing while she is standing at the verge of clash with her erratic heartbeats.Which is not gone unnoticed by him either.Her pulse rate increases by their close proximity and his breathing brushing over her face,But she doesn't want to draw back either...

Arnav with his burning gazes slightly steps backward with his famous smile. He is very much aware of his effect on her..He stops preying on her for a moment to make her feel easier a bit.and then gazes at her playfully,Khushi ..Thnx nahin bologi mujhe[Khushi you wont say thnx to me..] Tumhare isharon pe na sahi par tumhare saath tou nacha[for dancing with you instead of dancing at your tunes]She jerks up and looks at him directly and pays her gratitude very softly but as an opportunistic hawker ,he diverts her attention and tells her to get ready and comes down and leaves the room.

Khushi  takes a deep breath as shes been holding for a while by controlling her erratic heartbeat.But before she can even inhale ,he walks back in and frees her long,silky strands from the clipHer loosen long silky hair cascades downand covers her bare skinas he is covering her after lovemaking.- I am dead🀒

With proud smirk, Ab theek hai..[Now its fine] She gives him an astounded and a disbelief look as she never saw this side of himShe looks everywhere but him He continues by looking at her first and then saree and gives her a compliment,yeh rang tum pe utna bhi bura nahin lagta.. [This color doesnt look bad on you either]just like a newly wed where he admires his bride.-Wish we had one such scene after their marriage too sigh...

Khushi is flabbergasted at this unexpected compliment of his.They both share a look before he leaves with his famous smile as he is aware of his discern effect on her and she pretty  much got his uncontrollable hawking intentions too which made her to skip the rhythm  of her heartbeat.

My heart beat stops seeing this scene... Wonderful edit diπŸ‘

Khushi stands there with her reeling heartbeat in ambivalent state

And then  changes her dress and comes down. Payal stops her while her eyes were searching for Arnav who was gauging her already...Both share their intense longing look without noticing their surroundings and prying eyes.He gently points out to her ear and she touches it in her ambivalent state to find out her missing earing .She gets flummoxed at her vulnerability but he enjoys his delightful treat by looking at his bride as he got its prey,his love ,his life right next to his heart.He intently watches her without losing her sight all the time.

Anjali announced the results which spread cheers among Guptas but Khushi was consumed all by one heart,a heart who showed no mercy to her haan nahin hai dil ASR ke seene main[Yes ASR has no heart] but today opened a new avenue, avenue towards his gallantly valiant ,loving ,caring ,altruistic , and a benevolent heart who is happy at her happiness.A chauvinist has turned into a chivalrous today... She got the answer of her accusation today tooaap kya jane kissi keh labon peh hansi lane ka such[What do u know about the happiness of bringing smile on others ] which is no other than a shocking surprise for her.He was melting her with his fixed stare while she was searching her answers in her baffled state.

Khushi is called upon to take the trophy.A quiet Khushi walks towards the stage but exigently slows down near Arnav who just can't stop throwing his smiling attire at her. She passes a quick under eye look hesitantly at him and commences her walk. She receives compliments by one and all but her eyes conscientious remain hooked to Arnav , a brave heart predator who has knitted her gently and firmly around the web of his heartbeats and now is watching her keenly and sharply...She thanked him and he received it graciously by inhaling her beauty.

Symbolism and connection:While Khushi Passes cross Arnav, There are two juice glasses on the table.#2 as sensuous desires are at the peak and longing in between cant be denied either one of em at this moment.and #3 men right besides each other stamping the success of their union.At the top Khushi got her Natraj,Arnavs heart by the grace of DM .

Khushi returns to her home with her Natraj,her brave heart, by leaving her heart at RM with braveheart,her Arnavji.

She is sitting in front of her DM who is watching her child amusingly . While munching her uljhi jalebi[swrilled] she is still lost in his soothing touch . Her ambiguous thoughts are twirling around her concealed brave heart who always makes her speechless with his obscure and occult behavior . She remembers how he pulled her towards his heart and delved for his apology .He is the Knight who kept his shinning armor on her all the time.

Payal drags her out from her excavated thoughts and she quickly facades her delusional state with her chirpiness that she wanted to thank everyone. She doesn't mention Arnav's name timidly .Payal points out this lapse but cutely she refuses to accept it in defense.

In her pre occupied state ,She takes Natraj statue instead of Jalaibis plate in the kitchen.But this is the only way she could have a chat with the Natraj about her Natraj. She smiles that she was lying in this admittance of his name and accepts his contribution in her winning shyly,agar aaj aap nahin hote tou the Natraj ki Murti humare paas nahin hoti[If you were not there with me, then this statue will not be here with me].The Dhak Dhak starts ..to remind her that her Natraj, her knight was not there quixotically to save her from her insecurity all the time but is the real brave heart King ,her Maharaj, her Protector ..who she can trust  all the way.all the time and this very time is with her too in this act of Dhak Dhak,,,,

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: She found  the reason of her heart beat one stormy night and today that reason is becoming a reality with another thunder, a thunder of consuming desires !!!

Other side ,Arnav the brave heart predator is holding a piece of his loving prey in the palm of his hand as he lost his heart while prying at her.If she is pondering at submission of his apology ,he is captualizing at submission of her trust on him.Today ,Arnav Singh Raizada accepted his defeat with pride as he is victorious bringing her in his orbit of Heartbeat..which he is feeling along with her...on the other side...and if that is not the sign of love, then I wonder what is ?? ... - But how did he get that ear-ringπŸ˜• Chor kahin ke... I love how Arnav recalls his proximity with Khushi in the same place He too was experiencing dhak-dhak... Along with arshi, we too experience it🀒

Symbolism and connection: The earing is in between ring finger and pinky...The finger which goes straight to heart.we dont need connection for that!!!

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:He always finds peace holding her things as always her Payal,earing, and later he will deliberately take her pom Pom while being busy kidnapped instead of going to London.

Khushi will tell her about Roca and the ring iss ungli ki nus seedhe dil ko jati hai[The nerve of this finger goes straight to heart]

Side notes...Buaji got even with her opponent.Mamiji who got her Nandkishores powers right on her face.as she got defeated by all meansNice touch of this nutty game of Krishna in between these two😊

As usual amazing diπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Unfortunately I couldn't see all the edits (prob with my net)...

viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Arshi 171
Wow lovely sensuous flow throughout. Has the pulsating feel all the way just as its supposed to be like K's accelerated dhak dhak. Him letting her hair down as if covering after their love making, amazing. Great analogy the hawk with a piece of his pray. He always has to have a piece of her with him.. A man does not believe in God, but worships his loved ones. Isn't that religion?
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Aww so many sweet word from me, shall be back at some pt to respond individually...luv and more hugs!

Ami, happy to see your posts. You are missed very very much. Do write something on teri meri if possible. 😊
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hey everyone,

Thank you for loving my latest poem. Also, thanks for all the likes amd comments for my earlier poem 'Sangeet' too. Wanted to reply to all the comments but was busy with various things. Hope to do so soon.

Wiwy, so you've started the debate whether Durga is romantic or not. πŸ˜† Hmm.. so weren't my earlier ones romantic enough? But anyway, this is the first time these two are doing something romantic. πŸ˜‰ Looks like I have surprised you with my poem, just like the family was surprised looking at Arnav dance. πŸ˜† I am super happy. πŸ˜ƒ 

Sohara, you are right. I am a bit conservative and limit myself as far as romance is concerned. Not comfortable going beyond the closed bedroom door. 😳 But, whichever way it is, I believe whatever is written, the beauty of the moments should come forth. Rather than make one cringe, if it is written aesthetically, even the bedroom scenes become works of art. 😊 

soni19sweet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Katelyn

My suggestion is to try the various effects to find out what you like!  Did you use a premade texture?  Maybe the opacity level has to be lower.  Adjust the brightness/contrast and the hue/saturation.

NO DI I JUST ADD FLOWER TEXTURE IN IMAGE 
NOTHING ELSE
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

love sonnet xi

i crave your mouth, your voice, your hair.
silent and starving, i prowl through the streets.
bread does not nourish me, dawn disrupts me, all day
i hunt for the liquid measure of your steps.

i hunger for your sleek laugh,
your hands the colour of a savage harvest,
hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails,
i want to eat your skin like a whole almond.

i want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body,
the sovereign nose of your arrogant face,
i want to eat the fleeting shade of your lashes,

and i pace around hungry, sniffing the twilight,
hunting for you, for your hot heart,
like a puma in the b
arrens of quitratue.

~~~ pablo neruda~~~

the cinnamon peelers wife

if i were a cinnamon peeler
i would ride your bed
and leave the yellow bark dust
on your pillow.

your breasts and shoulders would reek
you could never walk through markets
without the profession of my fingers
floating over you. the blind would
stumble certain of whom they approached
though you might bathe
under rain gutters, monsoon.

when we swam once
i touched you in water
and our bodies remained free,
you could hold me and be blind of smell.
you climbed the bank and said

this is how you touch other women
the grasscutters wife, the lime burners daughter.
and you searched your arms
for the missing perfume.
and knew
what good is it
to be the lime burners daughter
left with no trace
as if not spoken to in an act of love
as if wounded without the pleasure of scar.

you touched
your belly to my hands
in the dry air and said
i am the cinnamon
peelers wife. smell me.

~~~michael ondaatje~~~

episode 171

"pata nahin yeh sab kaise hua jiji, hume pata nahin tha ki woh... woh laad governor aise..." i don't know how this happened, jiji, i didn't know that... that laad gov... 

change of tone, a gentle breeze seems to waft through the words that come after this, a feeling escaping strictly imposed bounds?

"aise humare saath naachenge..." would dance with me like that.

the beauty of it is he hears that.

before her quick recovery, and, "pata nahin samajhte hain kya woh apne aap ko... hume faraq nahin padta..." don't know who he thinks he is, makes no difference to me. ah the protest on a higher note, who is she trying to convince. he knows otherwise.

"unhe shayad..." perhaps he...

and stop.

a gust of wind, then music pours in... a rhythm in it, a knowledge. we are looking at a state of mind. hers. his. she may say whatever she likes but that she can't resist is pretty clear. the direction in many of these scenes was instinctive and lovely... just as you'd see it in your mind.

and he? two poems, both sensual to an ecstatic point, both about extreme love, came to mind. i have quoted them many times, and in both i find asr and khushi. tonight he was here to mark her it seemed to me. to be predator, to hunt. to make her his own, and no lingering doubts about that.

on the dark night of diwali, he had felt a desire he could neither understand, nor accept. but tonight it's different, he has made a journey, he still may not understand, but accept he does. he submits in that dance of his... reminds me so of spiritual submission, faith, religion, god. to give in first without "knowing," then should understanding come, wonderful, if not, one believes anyway. i think the gut reacts often before the heart and brain, instinct before emotion and intellect...

so he danced.

if the desire expressed in teri meri took us to a spiritual plane almost, no matter how sensuous their undulating bodies, now it was time for the flesh and its desire... equally beautiful, powerful, pure, animal, tactile.

he was here to claim his woman, he was here because he so wanted to see her as she looked affected by him, still in the afterglow of their intense lovemaking before all. oh he knew what her state of mind would be... arnav singh raizada is no novice when it comes to women... and he can guage what effect he might have had on her. the difference this time, he's equally shaken, craving...

i crave your mouth, your voice, your hair...

have you seen how terrific that asymmetry of his lips looks in a mirror... cuts into the mind. funny how the mirror can see what we can't. right through this hold your breath sequence we kept seeing him in reflection. layers of images at times. wonder why... his inner self is here... and hers? both naked, unmasked? he willingly, she haltingly?

"koi faraq nahin padta toh ruk kyun gayi..." if it makes no difference, why did you stop. confident, male, victorious. a magnificent maleness to asr in this episode... alpha male i think it's called... unabashedly man.

she looks up, speechless, hand still stuck midair.

silvery grows the sure voice, "kya hua... ruk kyun gayi?" what happened, why did you stop?

"aa... aap?" y.y...you... tremulous, suddenly not so feisty.

"haan, m..m..mein,"  yes, m..m..me. he moves at last and advances, teasing her with sexily for her confused air, oh that almost smile on the lips, it glitters full force in his eyes. "tum itna dar kyun rahi ho?" why are you so afraid? he gets that fear in her, she fears her own feelings, just when he's decided not to fear his... she's walking backward, even before he's come anywhere near her.

"main tumhe kha toh nahin jaoonga." i am not going to eat you...

i want to eat your skin like a whole almond. i want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body...

kha toh nahin jaoonga? i won't eat you? i am thinking what the. where did that come from? maybe he does wish to devour her, maybe she wants to be... oh ok it's just a turn of phrase, but here it's just so much more. please do devour each other you two... you have no option. this is how passionate your love is, i think neruda would have written a poem just for the two of you.

"tum hamesha peechhe kyun jaati ho," why do you always walk backward... after a quick, terribly cute, check.

"kyunki aap hamesha... aa aage...  aate hain... " because you always come forward...

she has to speak the truth.. she is totally out of her depth in this game of attraction... hamesha aage goes this man... the predator, the stalker, the puma.

"khushi," a change of tone, a seriousness suddenly.

"thanks nahin bologi mujhe?" won't you say thanks to me?

she has no idea what he's talking about, she's possibly forgotten all about the bet... everything... almost in a daze. the raw charge of male sexuality  coming at her... intoxicating, scary almost. who can think clearly amid this.

purse lips, kill the viewers, then in velvet voice, gone especially husky as though a hand just stroked the velvet the other way... "tumhare ishaaron pe na sahi... par tumhare saath toh naacha." may not have danced to your tune, but did dance with you.

oh don't remind us, i'll have to rush back to previous episode pronto...

just music on the two. she looks dumbstruck and smitten. he just so loves looking at her.

director cuts for breathing break... for audience. with the mami bua story... it's face blackening time, in reply to bua ji finding out that her drink was spiked. hints of things to come? actually the night of the terrace, his judgment was spiked by shyam's venom... a world of difference between what he saw and what he thought he saw. and her reputation was ruined... blackened face as it were.

yet even in that state, somehow the dance continued.

we return to the forest of desire.

"shukriya... par..."

and he's not going to let her off the hook so easily, plus he seems to want to see her win the trophy, so...

"ab time waste karna band karo... aur jaldi neeche aa jao... sab wait kar rahe hain." stop wasting time now and come downstairs quickly... everyone is waiting for you.

he leaves.

and the heart beat is back, clutch your heart and hope to... what?

no need to ponder too long, for suddenly, without warning he's back, right before her, the mirror shows his approach... an air of purpose about him. yeah he's got an agenda. and if that smile is anything to go by, khushi ji had better get some oxygen ready.

when he comes and stops before her and his smile, his quiet dark gaze the mirror reflects back, i know i have found my most significant moment in the episode. everything that this episode wants to say seems to be here. it's the edit i've left between the two poems.

over the dhak dhak and the tender tones of music, he takes off the single pin that holds up her long silken strands and as her hair cascades down and frames her face, he looks at her enjoying the vision and quietly avers, "ab theek hai."

what an intimate gesture. he'd done the same thing in the kitchen of her home one day, but at that time possibly without thinking of how she'd look, more to save her from getting caught by hawk eyed mami ji. he'd done it with a sense of right then too, but not for his pleasure. that has changed. now, this is a deliberate gesture... to leave his mark on her. to tell her, she is his and somewhere she dresses and looks beautiful for him.

this is ownership. first i submit to you, then i own you. two key aspects of love.

whom would you allow that close? who would dare? well we know who would. but what will she do?

i am the cinnamon
peelers wife. smell me.

she looked demure and confused but she did not protest... and before she could come to a response, second assault... the sense of this man's timing... he knows exactly how long the opponent needs for the blow to sink in, then sweetly one more is delivered.

"waise yeh rang tumpe..."  pause, get her tense... "utna bhi bura nahin lagta," grazing, granular huskiness. well that colour doesn't look... too bad on you either. what's the opponent to do but fall flat.

dhak dhaak dhakdhak, hold the gaze. let her feel the battle, let her grasp its intent.

and walk away.

cool. devastating. hunting for you, for your hot heart, like a puma in the barrens of quitratue.

when khushi returned, where was she headed? straight to her laad gov? khushi? payal stops her... itni der kyun laga di... beautiful tension between the two... he looks up the moment he hears her name... and then the touching of the ear... he with keen eyes has noticed one ear ring missing. always parts of her stay back to chat with him, or he leaves a key with her so she may never feel alone.

in his eyes at the end though, no sign of a game, just a desire that he has stopped fighting. letting her know that is all he wants to do.

the understanding of character that writers show here is wonderful. arnav singh raizada is a clever man who once he decides on something believes in going after it. not hang around waiting for things to come to him. from the very beginning this has been his way. now when he is ready to give in to khushi he will not delay anything, not sit ponder wait weigh, it will be act act act all the way.

and in the very same vein alas, when the terrace tricks him, he will not wait to find out more... just go ahead and act.

soni19sweet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Katelyn

First Kiss...

For the Blasters especially our dear Ami!!

This Kiss by Faith Hill  
It' s the way you love me
It's a feeling like this
It's centrifugal motion
It's perpetual bliss
It's that pivotal moment
It's, ah, impossible
This kiss, this kiss
Unstoppable
This kiss, this kiss ...

You can kiss me in the moonlight
On the rooftop under the sky, oh
You can kiss me with the windows open
While the rain comes pouring inside, oh
Kiss me in sweet slow motion
Let's let everything slide
You got me floating
You got me flying ...

Edit by Cecilia

My heart never fail to go dhak dhak dhak...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rz291LYNgo[/YOUTUBE]
cr to uploader

MAAR DAALA
Msserialfan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indi52

love sonnet xi

i crave your mouth, your voice, your hair.
silent and starving, i prowl through the streets.
bread does not nourish me, dawn disrupts me, all day
i hunt for the liquid measure of your steps.

i hunger for your sleek laugh,
your hands the colour of a savage harvest,
hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails,
i want to eat your skin like a whole almond.

i want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body,
the sovereign nose of your arrogant face,
i want to eat the fleeting shade of your lashes,

and i pace around hungry, sniffing the twilight,
hunting for you, for your hot heart,
like a puma in the b
arrens of quitratue.

~~~ pablo neruda~~~

the cinnamon peelers wife

if i were a cinnamon peeler
i would ride your bed
and leave the yellow bark dust
on your pillow.

your breasts and shoulders would reek
you could never walk through markets
without the profession of my fingers
floating over you. the blind would
stumble certain of whom they approached
though you might bathe
under rain gutters, monsoon.

when we swam once
i touched you in water
and our bodies remained free,
you could hold me and be blind of smell.
you climbed the bank and said

this is how you touch other women
the grasscutters wife, the lime burners daughter.
and you searched your arms
for the missing perfume.
and knew
what good is it
to be the lime burners daughter
left with no trace
as if not spoken to in an act of love
as if wounded without the pleasure of scar.

you touched
your belly to my hands
in the dry air and said
i am the cinnamon
peelers wife. smell me.

~~~michael ondaatje~~~

episode 171

"pata nahin yeh sab kaise hua jiji, hume pata nahin tha ki woh... woh laad governor aise..." i don't know how this happened, jiji, i didn't know that... that laad gov... 

change of tone, a gentle breeze seems to waft through the words that come after this, a feeling escaping strictly imposed bounds?

"aise humare saath naachenge..." would dance with me like that.

the beauty of it is he hears that.

before her quick recovery, and, "pata nahin samajhte hain kya woh apne aap ko... hume faraq nahin padta..." don't know who he thinks he is, makes no difference to me. ah the protest on a higher note, who is she trying to convince. he knows otherwise.

"unhe shayad..." perhaps he...

and stop.

a gust of wind, then music pours in... a rhythm in it, a knowledge. we are looking at a state of mind. hers. his. she may say whatever she likes but that she can't resist is pretty clear. the direction in many of these scenes was instinctive and lovely... just as you'd see it in your mind.

and he? two poems, both sensual to an ecstatic point, both about extreme love, came to mind. i have quoted them many times, and in both i find asr and khushi. tonight he was here to mark her it seemed to me. to be predator, to hunt. to make her his own, and no lingering doubts about that.

on the dark night of diwali, he had felt a desire he could neither understand, nor accept. but tonight it's different, he has made a journey, he still may not understand, but accept he does. he submits in that dance of his... reminds me so of spiritual submission, faith, religion, god. to give in first without "knowing," then should understanding come, wonderful, if not, one believes anyway. i think the gut reacts often before the heart and brain, instinct before emotion and intellect...

so he danced.

if the desire expressed in teri meri took us to a spiritual plane almost, no matter how sensuous their undulating bodies, now it was time for the flesh and its desire... equally beautiful, powerful, pure, animal, tactile.

he was here to claim his woman, he was here because he so wanted to see her as she looked affected by him, still in the afterglow of their intense lovemaking before all. oh he knew what her state of mind would be... arnav singh raizada is no novice when it comes to women... and he can guage what effect he might have had on her. the difference this time, he's equally shaken, craving...

i crave your mouth, your voice, your hair...

have you seen how terrific that asymmetry of his lips looks in a mirror... cuts into the mind. funny how the mirror can see what we can't. right through this hold your breath sequence we kept seeing him in reflection. layers of images at times. wonder why... his inner self is here... and hers? both naked, unmasked? he willingly, she haltingly?

"koi faraq nahin padta toh ruk kyun gayi..." if it makes no difference, why did you stop. confident, male, victorious. a magnificent maleness to asr in this episode... alpha male i think it's called... unabashedly man.

she looks up, speechless, hand still stuck midair.

silvery grows the sure voice, "kya hua... ruk kyun gayi?" what happened, why did you stop?

"aa... aap?" y.y...you... tremulous, suddenly not so feisty.

"haan, m..m..mein,"  yes, m..m..me. he moves at last and advances, teasing her with sexily for her confused air, oh that almost smile on the lips, it glitters full force in his eyes. "tum itna dar kyun rahi ho?" why are you so afraid? he gets that fear in her, she fears her own feelings, just when he's decided not to fear his... she's walking backward, even before he's come anywhere near her.

"main tumhe kha toh nahin jaoonga." i am not going to eat you...

i want to eat your skin like a whole almond. i want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body...

kha toh nahin jaoonga? i won't eat you? i am thinking what the. where did that come from? maybe he does wish to devour her, maybe she wants to be... oh ok it's just a turn of phrase, but here it's just so much more. please do devour each other you two... you have no option. this is how passionate your love is, i think neruda would have written a poem just for the two of you.

"tum hamesha peechhe kyun jaati ho," why do you always walk backward... after a quick, terribly cute, check.

"kyunki aap hamesha... aa aage...  aate hain... " because you always come forward...

she has to speak the truth.. she is totally out of her depth in this game of attraction... hamesha aage goes this man... the predator, the stalker, the puma.

"khushi," a change of tone, a seriousness suddenly.

"thanks nahin bologi mujhe?" won't you say thanks to me?

she has no idea what he's talking about, she's possibly forgotten all about the bet... everything... almost in a daze. the raw charge of male sexuality  coming at her... intoxicating, scary almost. who can think clearly amid this.

purse lips, kill the viewers, then in velvet voice, gone especially husky as though a hand just stroked the velvet the other way... "tumhare ishaaron pe na sahi... par tumhare saath toh naacha." may not have danced to your tune, but did dance with you.

oh don't remind us, i'll have to rush back to previous episode pronto...

just music on the two. she looks dumbstruck and smitten. he just so loves looking at her.

director cuts for breathing break... for audience. with the mami bua story... it's face blackening time, in reply to bua ji finding out that her drink was spiked. hints of things to come? actually the night of the terrace, his judgment was spiked by shyam's venom... a world of difference between what he saw and what he thought he saw. and her reputation was ruined... blackened face as it were.

yet even in that state, somehow the dance continued.

we return to the forest of desire.

"shukriya... par..."

and he's not going to let her off the hook so easily, plus he seems to want to see her win the trophy, so...

"ab time waste karna band karo... aur jaldi neeche aa jao... sab wait kar rahe hain." stop wasting time now and come downstairs quickly... everyone is waiting for you.

he leaves.

and the heart beat is back, clutch your heart and hope to... what?

no need to ponder too long, for suddenly, without warning he's back, right before her, the mirror shows his approach... an air of purpose about him. yeah he's got an agenda. and if that smile is anything to go by, khushi ji had better get some oxygen ready.

when he comes and stops before her and his smile, his quiet dark gaze the mirror reflects back, i know i have found my most significant moment in the episode. everything that this episode wants to say seems to be here. it's the edit i've left between the two poems.

over the dhak dhak and the tender tones of music, he takes off the single pin that holds up her long silken strands and as her hair cascades down and frames her face, he looks at her enjoying the vision and quietly avers, "ab theek hai."

what an intimate gesture. he'd done the same thing in the kitchen of her home one day, but at that time possibly without thinking of how she'd look, more to save her from getting caught by hawk eyed mami ji. he'd done it with a sense of right then too, but not for his pleasure. that has changed. now, this is a deliberate gesture... to leave his mark on her. to tell her, she is his and somewhere she dresses and looks beautiful for him.

this is ownership. first i submit to you, then i own you. two key aspects of love.

whom would you allow that close? who would dare? well we know who would. but what will she do?

i am the cinnamon
peelers wife. smell me.

she looked demure and confused but she did not protest... and before she could come to a response, second assault... the sense of this man's timing... he knows exactly how long the opponent needs for the blow to sink in, then sweetly one more is delivered.

"waise yeh rang tumpe..."  pause, get her tense... "utna bhi bura nahin lagta," grazing, granular huskiness. well that colour doesn't look... too bad on you either. what's the opponent to do but fall flat.

dhak dhaak dhakdhak, hold the gaze. let her feel the battle, let her grasp its intent.

and walk away.

cool. devastating. hunting for you, for your hot heart, like a puma in the barrens of quitratue.

when khushi returned, where was she headed? straight to her laad gov? khushi? payal stops her... itni der kyun laga di... beautiful tension between the two... he looks up the moment he hears her name... and then the touching of the ear... he with keen eyes has noticed one ear ring missing. always parts of her stay back to chat with him, or he leaves a key with her so she may never feel alone.

in his eyes at the end though, no sign of a game, just a desire that he has stopped fighting. letting her know that is all he wants to do.

the understanding of character that writers show here is wonderful. arnav singh raizada is a clever man who once he decides on something believes in going after it. not hang around waiting for things to come to him. from the very beginning this has been his way. now when he is ready to give in to khushi he will not delay anything, not sit ponder wait weigh, it will be act act act all the way.

and in the very same vein alas, when the terrace tricks him, he will not wait to find out more... just go ahead and act.

Marvellous indi!

I've always felt the directors didn't let our dhak dhak to settle down after the dance. To us too, the dance was foreplay, it seems, left you wanting for more, didn't they? This conversation between them is just like you say, an owning, claiming and stamping if you will , of ASR's feelings for Khushi. The leaning of arnav in the previous episode against the pillar in the scene with the family, and against the door in this one, both made me feel, that ASR was off kilter and was thoroughly enjoying it! And when he pointed out to her missing earring, there was a buzz in the air, a zing to it, like they're still together, an afterglow?😳

Loved the poems and your take on episode!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Msserialfan123

Marvellous indi!

I've always felt the directors didn't let our dhak dhak to settle down after the dance. To us too, the dance was foreplay, it seems, left you wanting for more, didn't they? This conversation between them is just like you say, an owning, claiming and stamping if you will , of ASR's feelings for Khushi. The leaning of arnav in the previous episode against the pillar in the scene with the family, and against the door in this one, both made me feel, that ASR was off kilter and was thoroughly enjoying it! And when he pointed out to her missing earring, there was a buzz in the air, a zing to it, like they're still together, an afterglow?😳

Loved the poems and your take on episode!

thanks, msserialfan, they certainly didn't mean to let our dhak dhak settle down. for us the dance was foreplay... leaving us begging for more. shatir writers. and yes, that in pink... definitely a zing to it. 😳 thanks for reading. and though my pixlr is acting up, had to add one of the earring shots... uff sign language, so private, needs vibe to understand... about intimate things that one wears... and how did he see from so far away... observing her with extreme keenness, the way he says she notices him? ha ha.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago