Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE  171

The Eye of the Brave heart.Predator

The Natraj !!!

Hawk always stays at distance but never loses its eye lock at its preyHe keeps following it in circles at the top yet never let it go out of his sight and that's exactly what Arnav is doing here.He,while standing patiently in the door by sending her a shiver through her spine through his eyes and now joining his preying voice with it.just like a hawk when he comes near to its prey ,he makes voices to send a tremor to make its prey fall in the quest of the CHASE

very well written. Since she came for the sangeet, he is not getting her out of his sight.it seems the feelings of his love is getting out of control.

Arnav with his charisma is getting amused by listening Khushis flattering discussion over him very calmly ,while standing in the door.Khushi turns to a magnetized pull of him which is alluring her tempting eyes making her forget all of her frustration.He pulls her in the vortex of his loving and preying eyes without saying a word and she couldn't resist either.

Her scanty words disappears in thin air.Arnav questions her serenely while making tight  circles of his gazes on its prey,πŸ‘ Koi Fadak nahin Padta tou ruk kyuon gayein...[If it doesnt make difference then why did she stop] Khushi startled with a tremor and drops her clothes as she is way familiar with his temper.Her luscious lips quiver in this process without any word. He knows his past actions and how these draw fear in her.He is up to a mission to win her complete Trust with lovenot the other way around.He continues in his melodious tone while being statue..,Kya huwa ..chup kyuon ho gaye..[What happened ,why are u quiet?]..She stammers out hesitantly.aa..aa..aap .[You..oo]

Arnav by tightening his close circle towards its prey walks towards her by mocking her in his husky voice,..Haan mmm..mein..[Yesss meee].. He approaches her without scaring her with his steady motion.He assures her in his smooth and the most narcotic voice,tum itna dar kyuon rahi ho mein tumhain kha thori hi jaoon ga[Why are you so scared ..I wont eat you]

He doesn't stop when reaches to her and in return she walks back ward naturally without looking into his eyesas she always gives in when she looks into his brown eyes where the woman inside of her can see and sense the hidden message since from the beginning.Now that message has transformed into a lethal anticipated desire of him which in return is throwing a tremor of prescience eagerness byawakening her hankering for him too. amazing description of Arnav's inner yearning for Khushi.Arnav while walking with same pace ,tum hamesha peeche kyuon jati ho..,[Why do walk backward always]Khushi,because you always come forward..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:From Epi 1st till now he always intimated her by walking towards her and she retreats

absolutely true.

But after kidnapping Arnav will ask her to stoptuhaim mere saath  chalna seekhna hoga[u have to learn how to walk with me from now on}

She always gets blocked 1st epi..by pillar to poolside kiss.and then in their room he will block herwith the fear of SRKhushi mein tumhain kha thoda hi jaoonga[Khushi I wont eat you]and many more ...

She avoids his desirous passion by retreating backward yet she gets blocked by the dressing table.Her heartbeat is alarming her uneven breathing while she is standing at the verge of clash with her erratic heartbeats.Which is not gone unnoticed by him either.Her pulse rate increases by their close proximity and his breathing brushing over her face,But she doesn't want to draw back either...πŸ‘

amazing again.

Arnav with his burning gazes slightly steps backward with his famous smile. He is very much aware of his effect on her..He stops preying on her for a moment to make her feel easier a bit.and then gazes at her playfully,Khushi ..Thnx nahin bologi mujhe[Khushi you wont say thnx to me..] Tumhare isharon pe na sahi par tumhare saath tou nacha[for dancing with you instead of dancing at your tunes]She jerks up and looks at him directly and pays her gratitude very softly but as an opportunistic hawker ,he diverts her attention and tells her to get ready and comes down and leaves the room.

Khushi  takes a deep breath as shes been holding for a while by controlling her erratic heartbeat.But before she can even inhale ,he walks back in and frees her long,silky strands from the clipHer loosen long silky hair cascades downand covers her bare skinas he is covering her after lovemaking.πŸ‘

With proud smirk, Ab theek hai..[Now its fine] She gives him an astounded and a disbelief look as she never saw this side of himShe looks everywhere but him He continues by looking at her first and then saree and gives her a compliment,yeh rang tum pe utna bhi bura nahin lagta.. [This color doesnt look bad on you either]just like a newly wed where he admires his bride.

what a passive way to compliment a girl. I think this is the first time he complimented a woman. before this he complimented Khushi several times by his mesmerizing gaze. But I guess for the first time he expressed it verbally, but completely in ASR's way.

Khushi is flabbergasted at this unexpected compliment of his.They both share a look before he leaves with his famous smile as he is aware of his discern effect on her and she pretty  much got his uncontrollable hawking intentions too which made her to skip the rhythm  of her heartbeat.

credit to Tumblr

Khushi stands there with her reeling heartbeat in ambivalent state

And then  changes her dress and comes down. Payal stops her while her eyes were searching for Arnav who was gauging her already...Both share their intense longing look without noticing their surroundings and prying eyes.He gently points out to her ear and she touches it in her ambivalent state to find out her missing earing .She gets flummoxed at her vulnerability but he enjoys his delightful treat by looking at his bride as he got its prey,his love ,his life right next to his heart.He intently watches her without losing her sight all the time.

credit to Tumblr

Anjali announced the results which spread cheers among Guptas but Khushi was consumed all by one heart,a heart who showed no mercy to her haan nahin hai dil ASR ke seene main[Yes ASR has no heart] but today opened a new avenue, avenue towards his gallantly valiant ,loving ,caring ,altruistic , and a benevolent heart who is happy at her happiness.A chauvinist has turned into a chivalrous today. She got the answer of her accusation today tooaap kya jane kissi keh labon peh hansi lane ka such[What do u know about the happiness of bringing smile on others ] which is no other than a shocking surprise for her.He was melting her with his fixed stare while she was searching her answers in her baffled state.

awesome connection. he proved her wrong for sure.

Khushi is called upon to take the trophy.A quiet Khushi walks towards the stage but exigently slows down near Arnav who just can't stop throwing his smiling attire at her. She passes a quick under eye look hesitantly at him and commences her walk. She receives compliments by one and all but her eyes conscientious remain hooked to Arnav , a brave heart predator who has knitted her gently and firmly around the web of his heartbeats and now is watching her keenly and sharply...She thanked him and he received it graciously by inhaling her beauty.

Symbolism and connection:While Khushi Passes cross Arnav, There are two juice glasses on the table.#2 as sensuous desires are at the peak and longing in between cant be denied either one of em at this moment.and #3 men right besides each other stamping the success of their union.At the top Khushi got her Natraj,Arnavs heart by the grace of DM .

Khushi returns to her home with her Natraj,her brave heart, by leaving her heart at RM with braveheart,her Arnavji.

She is sitting in front of her DM who is watching her child amusingly . While munching her uljhi jalebi[swrilled] she is still lost in his soothing touch . Her ambiguous thoughts are twirling around her concealed brave heart who always makes her speechless with his obscure and occult behavior . She remembers how he pulled her towards his heart and delved for his apology .He is the Knight who kept his shinning armor on her all the time.πŸ‘β­οΈ

Payal drags her out from her excavated thoughts and she quickly facades her delusional state with her chirpiness that she wanted to thank everyone. She doesn't mention Arnav's name timidly .Payal points out this lapse but cutely she refuses to accept it in defense.

In her pre occupied state ,She takes Natraj statue instead of Jalaibis plate in the kitchen.But this is the only way she could have a chat with the Natraj about her Natraj. She smiles that she was lying in this admittance of his name and accepts his contribution in her winning shyly,agar aaj aap nahin hote tou the Natraj ki Murti humare paas nahin hoti[If you were not there with me, then this statue will not be here with me].The Dhak Dhak starts ..to remind her that her Natraj, her knight was not there quixotically to save her from her insecurity all the time but is the real brave heart King ,her Maharaj, her Protector ..who she can trust  all the way.all the time and this very time is with her too in this act of Dhak Dhak,,,,

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: She found  the reason of her heart beat one stormy night and today that reason is becoming a reality with another thunder, a thunder of consuming desires !!!

Other side ,Arnav the brave heart predator is holding a piece of his loving prey in the palm of his hand as he lost his heart while prying at her.If she is pondering at submission of his apology ,he is captualizing at submission of her trust on him.Today ,Arnav Singh Raizada accepted his defeat with pride as he is victorious bringing her in his orbit of Heartbeat..which he is feeling along with her...on the other side...and if that is not the sign of love, then I wonder what is ?? ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Symbolism and connection: The earing is in between ring finger and pinky...The finger which goes straight to heart.we dont need connection for that!!!

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:He always finds peace holding her things as always her Payal,earing, and later he will deliberately take her pom Pom while being busy kidnapped instead of going to London.

Khushi will tell her about Roca and the ring iss ungli ki nus seedhe dil ko jati hai[The nerve of this finger goes straight to heart]

Side notes...Buaji got even with her opponent.Mamiji who got her Nandkishores powers right on her face.as she got defeated by all meansNice touch of this nutty game of Krishna in between these two😊

Krishna is playing another funny game with Natraj to spread the scare,a warning.by making Scorpion tasting his own little scorpion right at his back ...

Got Ya!!!πŸ˜‰

Two predators, one with brave heart and the other with devious one...

MOMENT OF THE DAY:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-sp7AT6Fuk[/YOUTUBE]

Very beautifully written update. You expressed every emotions, the inner feelings of Arnav and Khushi very articulately.
you raised a very good question that if this is not love then what is it!. there was a vast debate on it, what was the feelings of Arnav for Khushi before Shyam's revelation. I never could support Arnav for telling Anjali that he didn't love Khushi before, but he gradually fall in love with her after marriage. And so many viewers supported it. that it was not love but attraction before marriage. He didn't trust Khushi, so it was not his love. But I still can't accept it after watching this phase of arnav and Khushi life that if it is not love then what is this?

loved all the lines in blue.
 my comments are in purple.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

i set a goal for me and i have to be done by 175 by tonight and tomorrow so i won't be that behind

no Arshi i am still behind. Anita defeated all. Good Job Anita. though i've been writing some episodes  in words. When school will start i won't be able to write regularly. So I'm trying to write in advance. i wrote 171 and 172,  will edit it and hopefully post it tomorrow. 
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sohara

no Arshi i am still behind. Anita defeated all. Good Job Anita. though i've been writing some episodes  in words. When school will start i won't be able to write regularly. So I'm trying to write in advance. i wrote 171 and 172,  will edit it and hopefully post it tomorrow. 

i planed to watch the episode and write about it on time but edit on the weekend...writing is the hard part...and i write as i watch most of the time
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 170

It is not at all easy to write about this dance. Those who have done it, hats off to you. Yet to read all reviews. Meanwhile, here are some words that I could gather. Mostly, I have been speechless and spellbound.

Teri Meri

Arnav:

Yuh khincha teri taraf, tere khumaar mein

Kho gaya teri aankhon mein, tere khayaal mein

Aaghosh mein bhar loon tumhe, tera intezaar hai

Teri zulfon ko sanwaar loon, dil bekaraar hai

Saamne khada hoon, saare nakaab utaarke

Dekhlo kareeb se, dil se dar nikaalke

Der na karo, aage badho, mera haath thaamlo

Mujhe tumko hai sambhalna, ye tum jaanlo

Khushi:  

Aapki aankhon ke jheel mein hum beh gaye

Jhoomte, lehraate, baahon mein aa gaye

Dhadkanein tez ho gayi, iski hai kya vajah?

Mushkil mein pad gayein hain, ye pyaar hai ya sazaa?

Ankahee baaton se jab dil ne pukara

Zameen se aasmaan tak diya humko sahara

Ye kaisi dor hai bandhi, hamare darmiyaan?

Sapna na toote kahin, jo dekhein hum yahaan

Arnav:

Is mahaul mein koyi nahin, tere mere siwa

Teri meri kahaani pe, phir bhi hai sab fida

Translation:

Arnav:  

I am pulled towards you, intoxicated by you  

Lost in your eyes, in your thoughts  

Want to take you in embrace, waiting for you  

Want to play with your hair, I am restless  

Standing in front, removed all masks

Look closely, removing fear from heart  

Dont be late, come forward, take my hand  

I have to take care of you, do realise that  

Khushi:

I am floating in the lake of your eyes  

Swinging, swaying, came into your arms

Heartbeats have increased, what is the reason?

I am in difficulty, is this love or a punishment?  

When the heart called out with unsaid words  

From the land to the sky, gave me support  

What is this string that is tied between us?

Hope the dream that I see here, does not break.

Arnav:  

Nobody is here, except for you and me  

But still, everybody is besotted with yours and my story

beautiful poems, durga.

Saamne khada hoon, saare nakaab utaarke

Dekhlo kareeb se, dil se dar nikaalke

and

Dhadkanein tez ho gayi, iski hai kya vajah?

Mushkil mein pad gayein hain, ye pyaar hai ya sazaa?

are lovely. so is everything else. i know it's tough to write about these moments, you've written so wonderfully... request, durga, aur ek kavita ho jaaye?

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 175 Maha Episode #5

ASR pulls Khushi real close and her heart starts beating fast and asks once again Can you do whatever I do? Lage shart? She nods yes, not daring to look at Arnav and before she realizes it Arnav gave her a peck on her cheek. Khushi gets the shock of her life and quickly pulls away her dupatta from Arnavs hand and gets far away from him (I for one am very jealous of her). Arnav smirks and said I told you. You would not be able to do it and Khushi, who is still flustered, runs away.

credit to the makers

In the hall, everyone is seeing the Guptas off. Mami tells Payal not to forget what she said earlier and she cannot wait to welcome the new bride. Payal gets nervous and so does Garima. Nani and Anjali are worried about that and Akash is oblivious and happy that is mom accepted Payal (he needs to get new glasses). Bua ji asks NK When he is getting married and pinches his cheeks. 

credit to the maker

NK is scared and shrugs his shoulder. Anjali notice Khushi looking lost and asks her whats the matter. NK point out that her right cheek is red and Khushi recalls the kiss keeping her hand on her cheek. (People usually hold their cheek like this when they get slapped. It is like Khushi felt that kiss was equivalent to a slap). Anjali was like Did Chotey do or say something to you? (well he did so something to her but not what you think). Khushi tells her no. Anjali wants to see Khushis mehendi to see if it will be dark like Payals. She forcibly takes her hand and is shocked to see A written on her palm. Everyone is confused. Khushi says that I told the mehendi wale to write K but she must have misheard me and wrote A. Just then Arnav comes and is on the staircase, Khushi looks at him nervously. He is smirking and she holds her cheek again. Anjali notices this and starts smiling (finally her baati went off).

credit to the makers

At the GH, Khushi is still holding her cheek and recalling the kiss. Garima says that she will take care of Shashi today so Payal can rest. She tells Khushi to take care of Payals mehendi but is in Arnav world to pay attention. Bua ji gets her attention and asked her what is wrong with her. She said to take care of Payal and Khushi said okay and leaves with Arnav in her thoughts.Khushi gets food for Payal and she notices Khushi lost in thought. She comes back to the real world and asks Payal for food but Payal says I do not want it because my bidaai is in two days but you dont seem to care. Khushi feels bad for thinking of herself and starts feeding Payal saying This bite is in the naam of Bau ji. This bite is in the name of Amma. This bite is in the name of Bua ji. And this sweet one is in the name of me. With every bite tears start to form in Payals eyes causing Khushi to tear up (and me too). Khushi says she wants them to cry right now itself so that neither of the will cry during the bidaai.

Payal is chasing Khushi around the house to apply haldi on her face. Bua ji stops them and scolds them. She remembers that they forgot to give Akash's shagun clothes to him and Garima told Khushi to go bring it. Khushi tries to postpone it by saying she will see him tomorrow so she will give it to him them. Garima said that tomorrow is the wedding and it will be to late. Khushi reluctantly said yes and told Payal that she will never be able to apply Haldi on her and ran off before Payal could catch her.

At the RM, Akash's Haldi ceremony is full swing. Arnav walked by and Anjali told him bring a basket and a thali to the temple. Arnav agrees and is about to leave. Just as he is about to leave Anjali applies haldi to his face.  Making Arnav annoyed.

Khushi is outside the RM and is thinking about how she can give teh shagun without seeing Arnav. As she is standing in front of the door, Arnav opens it himself.

Shyam is on the phone asking if ether can cause a big fire. He is very happy when he finds out that it is very flammable (as a chemist, i can say the writers got that part right). He takes out Anjali's perfume out and pours the ether in it (ethers have a really strong and distinct smell so that could be a tip off and also ethers are used in anethesiology for make the pateints unconcious during surgery, so Shyam puts too much, Anjali would pass out before even getting close to the fire). He smirks evilly and says that Anjail will burn to death during the havan and he will become a widower who is searching for his happiness (khushi). (i am grossed out).

Khushi sees Arnav and starts laughing at him due to the  haldi on his face. He tells her to stop laughing but she cant control it. Arnav gets annoyed and wipes his face off with her dupatta leaving her shocked.

credit to the maker

Arnav says that now her laughter has stopped (you cant argue with that). He is about to leave but turns back and says you shouldnt laugh so much when she does not have the guts to accept a challenge. They recall the poolside kiss but NK interrupts them. He notices the Haldi on Arnavs face and on her dupatta and asked if there was a haldi war and who won.. Shyam is witnessing all this and even he gets jealous how close NK is with Khushi. Khushi gives NK Akashs clothes and wants to leave. NK tries to stop her saying that she has to clean her dupatta and have to be in his video. She is adamant to leave. She is about to leave when she sees Arnavs annoyed face and changes her mind and goes inside with NK (she is unintentionally making him jealous). Arnav just smirks. 

NK is filming Khushi inside the house (Yeah NK, this is not a day in the life of KKG, it is PayAshs wedding, have some of their footage). Anjali needs help so they decide to help her. Anjali asks Khushi to keep a packet in her room. Khushi reluctantly agree.

Khushi enters Anjalis room. She keeps the packet but realizes her dupatta is stuck. She turns around and sees Shyam cleaning the stain (that creeper). She snatches her dupatta away and yells at Shyam. Shyam tries to play innocent and doesnt let Khushi leave (where is NK and his camera when you need him). He tries to apologies to Khushi for his behavior at the sangeet but she leaves and Shyam vows to get her forgiveness (you have to earn it and not force it upon her).

At the dining room,Anjali is eating jalebi with excitment. She asks Khushi is she made it but Shyam interrupts the conversation and says he did to add sweetness to the environment. Everyone loves the jalebis. Shyam tries to make Khushi also eat but Anjali said that she only eat jalebis that she makes herself. Anjali gets a call from padit ji and says that the havan will be at 7. She asks Khushi to inform her family. Anjali requests Shyam to help her with the havan work since he is so eager to help today and tells Khushi to pick out bangles for herself and Payal, they are kept in the hall. NK tells Khushi he will help her with chosing the bangles. Khushi is looking lost so NK asks what the matter is but Khushi shrugs it off.

Akash calls Payal asking for tips to take off the haldi. Payal tells him ways and then realized that Anjali told her and asked him if she told him. Akash is caught in his lies and said he wanted to talk to her.  Payal asks Akash if he has told his family that shes had a broken marriage before. She doesnt want to hide it from anyone.  Akash tells her not to worry but Payal insists. Akash says that his family has accepted her so there will not be any problem (he is clearly overlooking his mom. Yeah she said yes to the marriage but that does not mean she is not looking for ways to break it).

NK is filming Khushi while she is picking out her bangles. He tries to cheer her up and succeeds. Arnav comes and sees Khushi and NK together. He sits on the sofa drinking coffee and Khushi immediately feels awkward. But suddenly she starts acting overfriendly with NK because he knows it annoys him and she asks for his help and he unknowingly plays along. Arnav is getting annoyed but figured out what she is doing.  Khushi drops some bangles and bends to pick them up. Her back gets exposed because the dori is untied (I still dont understand how two strings protects her modesty. The back of her shalwar khameez is huge and her hair is tied in a side ponytail. So all in all her back is still showing. Drama logic is weird). NK stares at her and is drooling over her (Idk if he is staring at her exposed back or just her). Arnav sees this and immediately gets up and clenches his fist.  He moves ahead takes Khushis hair tie to pulls down the Khushis hair and NK is embarrassed to see that he has been caught. Khushi stands up and says YOU angrily. 

credit to the makers

She demands for the hair tie angrily and  says if I am not saying anything for that bet but that does not mean that you can do anything you want. Arnav says that you do not have the any sense to see what is happening around you and you do not need to get scared over the challenge. To which Khushi says that you do not need to be so mad for the bet that he forgets everything and there are things beyond the bet

credit to the maker

NK this whole time is looking here and there during the argument, he must have felt awkward. Arnav was about to respond when Anjali call Arnav, NK and Khushi to come to the poolside. Khushi leaves and NK leaves to trying to avoid Arnav.

Anjali and Mami are decorating the poolside (for a person who is against this rishta she is happily doing it) .At the pool-side Nani tells Khushi that her dori of kurti is opened and she tells her that she will tie it up (how did Nani see that, from where she is standing it is impossible and plus she did not see Khushis back to know that it is untied, maybe she saw the long strings swaying in the wind). Khushi is shocked. When Nani is tying it up Khushi remembers what Arnav did and said and she realizes her mistakes and Arnav comes there and he just smirks like see what I did for you and your welcome and Khushi looks at him with gratitude. Under his gaze Khushi is getting Khushi is totally embarrassed and Arnav walks pasted her (Khushi seemed a little disappointed by that. I think he wants to express her gratitude but he just walks right past her not caring)

credit to the maker

There Anjali shows Khushi the decoration and said it is a surprise for PayAsh (and today I learned Akash is written Aakash). Anjali jokingly says that if you wants some competition for the decoration also making it bigger and better before she can finish and Arnav taunts her that she should be used to bets and Anjali tells him to stop and Anjali asks her for the compliment and she says that it is looking awesome as there is light and Diya and between then Jiji and Jijus name. She tells her that you are just amazing and awesome and her jiji is lucky to have such nanand, she hugs and kisses her than she goes to nani and says that you the dadi and hugs and kisses her than she goes to mami and says that you the mother in law and she hugs and kisses her. Mamis face was priceless like she got some disease. She walks up to Arnav and hugs him kisses him on the cheek saying You thebefore she can finish she realized what she has done, Everyone and even Arnav is shocked by this act. Khushi apologizes and said she does not know how it happened and Arnav is too shocked to say anything (well on the plus side she completed the bet). Shyam who happened to see this is jealous (bet he was thinking, darn I came at the wrong time, that could have been me who got a kiss). 

credit to the makers

Anjali and Nani looks at Arnav who is still in shock trying to hide a smile and then they have an idea to get ArShi together now (seriously the Teri Meri dance should have made you think that...did you not see how close they were and how he was touching her).

credit to the maker

There Khushi runs towards the door and tries to control her breathing. When she is about to open the door to leave Arnav comes there and stops between his arm while closing the door. He asks her what did you do just now? She says that I was just completing the bet and she does not have enough courage look at him in the eyes and he asks her if this was for bet? She says that if you forgot the bet and you really asked if I did this for the bet? Then yes and I did not lose! He takes a step forward and looks into her eyes and says that if you are fine, then why is your cheeks red? She touched her cheeks and says hummm and replies to him that why are you asking such questions again and she says that she feels that You are also not alright and takes a step behind and runs out the door. Arnav smirks thinking about how much he affects her.

credit to the makers

There Nani and Anjali talking about Khushi kissing Arnav and he did not said anything instead he was lost somewhere else. Anjali says that there is something and Nani also agrees (about time you see it). Anjali asks Shyam also who denies it directly saying she kissed him by accident so it means nothing and they just ignores his opinion (they never do that) and they think that they need to talk to Arnav but Anjali fears Arnavs reaction. Nani says that she is his Nani and she knows how they need to talk to him. They get excited with their planning.

There back to Gupta House Khushi is lost somewhere else thinking about how she kissed Arnav and Bua ji comes and scolds her for not paying attention because she is ironing the newpaper. Buaji  again scolds her for sanak and tells her to get ready as they have to go to RM for the havan.  Khushis heart goes Dhak Dhak again and she has all the recent flashbacks.

There Arnav is sitting with his lap-top and is remembering the kiss and how Khushi said she did it for the bet. He is lost somewhere he drops down his file on the ground knocking over the coffee mug. Anjali comes and picks up the file. She asks him if he is okay and tells him not to say that he is fine. Then she asks him if he is lost somewhere and he runs from there saying that he is fine (you are an awful liar, you know your sister can catch all your lies).

Payal is packing her clothes and Khushi is helping her and Khushi brings her clothes (Ah ha foreshadowing, they are hinting along with Payals entry to the RM, Khushi will also be making her entry on the same day).  Garima scolds her for being careless and tells her that Bua ji is right that her sanak is increasing day by day. Payal says that she does not care about her anymore and Khushi says that she will not think about other things. Garima gets emotional on the name of Payal leaving. Khushi cheers them up but they are still emotional and Garima brings down Khushi and Payals past to which Payal says that she was worried about the Past as Akash family should know about her broken marriage (true, if Mami knew now she wont make a bigger deal later) and Khushi tells her that everyone will welcome her with love and the Khushi mocks Bua ji to cheer them up and Garima says they need to work because they have to go for the havan soon.

HP is working with havan kund and Shyam comes there and tells servant that he will do havan work. Will Shyams plan succeed????

Scene of the day:

credit to tumblr

Edited by ..Anita.. - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

πŸ˜ƒSohara, all the blasters, Cyn, Arshi, Indi, Anita and you did a great job on Teri Meri ! 
In di ofcourse doesn't write, she flows! And after the Teri Meri poem from Durgey, I am convinced that our second captain's heart also beats dhak, dhak, dhak...❀️ πŸ˜‰

thanks wiwy again.I haven't read Anita's take yet. But ArshH was stupendous and Cynthia was brilliant too. you are absolutely right about Indi. But our vice captain is chupa rustam for sure.
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

issk,

that edit is killing me, and not too softly either. thank you for the gah feeling. and thanks for tangoing with me even though the moment didn't say all that to you. but i do refer to that hear uh-ing point when he suddenly lifts his hand and catches hers... or should i say snatches hers.
as you say, the first time, and he's there making it beautiful, helping her feel the passion, not fight it perhaps... and what gets me is the way he seems to be flowing into her almost, he needs this woman, no doubt about it.

his hands and eyes, as you say... watching her every second...and yes he was so much into the beat, that he could catch the rhythm of the off moments too... i don't make sense i know... but there was that thing in it.

i am still looking at his face and dying. and her neck. in fact, what is it with the endless necks of these two people.

dance of course is love making often, and here the tango, as we chatted earlier, all about that feeling in all its wantonness, its need to break free, to feel to make feel, to ravish, to ravage, to die, or wherever the feeling decides to take you.

director may or may not have given the brief, but how many actors can take it to this pitch and leave people hyperventilating from a tiny screen with a fuzzy image. okay i have to stop watching for a while. πŸ˜ƒ

okay, just for the sake of research and accuracy of observation, you understand, saw again.πŸ˜† you are right, he does catch her hand on the beat at "tera" but there's that lovely moment before that when her hand seems lonely, lost and searching and he's still not here... then he is... maybe that made me feel all those off beat things... definitely a jazz thing in that sudden catch, an understanding of dance, what a non dancer we have here.

Of course i understand. We have to have to research and be accurate hereπŸ˜† isliye humney bhi kiyaπŸ˜†...and the good news is humen samajh aaya what you are so moved by! The beat i refer to, must clarify for the sake of research/observation/study/discourse/thesis/seminar and ultimately speech at stockholm while receiving the nobelπŸ˜†..that beat is slightly off "tera" which is why it excites that he finds the exact moment to make his way to the hand. But yes, the moment before when her hand waits to be gotten...that is lovely...he is flowing into it, taking that moment extra and using it so well, like he was trained to do exactly this..

Glad you liked edit!😊
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Viv, hugs for that about K after the farm house!! During the height of confusion that time of to be or not to be , I was one of those who strongly believed that it wasn't , and the biggest reason for that was K' s most shallow.. If I may say, expressions the morning after as if she is just back after buying aloo from sabji mandi!!  Where is the feminity, womanhood at least  a hint of that... I was reminded of K' s blatant questioning post the Diwali miss kiss... "Aur woh Jo abhi kuch der pehle hua"  which also disappointed me. I was told that is what K is! Was she.. The girl whose heart races poundingly with him around not even in sight!!  

horizon. that shot of the woman who surrendered waking up the morning after... botched job, i agree. i wonder, is all this coyness to do with a tv channel trying to protect us from ourselves? women and sexuality seem to be anathema to some. i wrote a lot about this on crooner, even before farm house came along, and i was mighty thrilled with the character called khushi that finally she did the right thing. firstly, marriage is not a licence to have sex only, secondly, they were married as far as i was concerned.

in fact, the entire portrayal of women on indian tv is pretty sick, regressive, and does no good for anyone anywhere. no one works, no one wants to do anything but please their mothers in law. if they speak in english, they are bad. the woman is always saviour, higher, pedestal craving, and an object really... there to keeping parivaar and parampara alive...

she is never a person with her own desires, wants, needs, her individual self. while a man has

but this not showing a woman with sexual feelings, understanding them or feeling close to her femininity... it's sad, it's practically a sin. especially in a nation where this constant unreal treatment of sex, the repression, the deep seated and never admitted misogynism, and feudalism/patriarchy has taken such an ugly turn in our times... i can't even bring myself to read about the regular rapes anymore.

women, like men, like having sex. well most of them at least. it is part of being human, in our dna, biology. it is a perfectly normal thing. no need to turn her into a channel and a repressive culture's idea of achhi. if khushi can feel her dhak dhaks, she can feel everything else too. that doesn't make her buri, makes her real. that doesn't mean now all she'll want to do is jump into bed, it only means she can level with herself and be who she is. and enjoy every aspect of herself.

she didn't buy aloo that day, she had the most exciting experience of her life maybe, thrilling, inebriating, elevating... yeah sex between two lovers can be all that and more. funny part was, her first memory was of him rolling over to cover her body... then straight to achhi ladki smile and devi maiyya... er.

but after diwali... hmm that anger in her, that sizzle, possibly sparked by a terrible sexual tension she'd never felt before and didn't know what to do with... that one seemed sort of crazy but real to me. post farm house... ai ai yo.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viv04

Read your exhaustive beautiful thesis on teri meri.  The amount of time, effort, and passion you put in comes shinning through.  Your labor of love straight from your heart.  I have no words.

When I saw the crazy wildness in the top two images, two words came in my head.  Stampede, may be a stampede of wild buffaloes and volcanic eruption, the smoke, the heat, the molten lava.

My goose bump moment, when he so gently lovingly holds her by the neck against her dark cascades and brings her to the lowest dip.  Something in those big dark hands.  He just can't get his eyes and hands off her as if the world stopped right there and she is his world, his goddess.

In pick such an adorable moment.

In red, same thought came in my head as well.  That could be the most intimate glance they ever shared suggestive of mating.  Diwali and photo shoot glances suggestive of courtship.  it seems like they just got undone getting out of an explosion and had to be in public in rush.  First K is shaken as she becomes aware of the surroundings or maybe her womanhood too.  Their expressions with subtle smiles so special as if suggestive of pure bliss following the ecstasy.  The gleam in his eyes speak of the mail pride and possessive instinct, I came to conquer you, you let me and I did it.  Sanaya at the height of her perfection here.  A visible transformation, feminine maturity, blushing, glowing and acknowledging her surrender.  Arshi's 170 has the pictures for this.  Anyway it was symbolic of union of soul as Arshi explains the formation of the heart frame by them as they hold and support each other. This does  happen during mating of the monogamous birds swans I guess.

I wish K had the same depth in her facial expression when she gets up in bed after farm house night and later when she talks with him on the phone.

Love the last image for the contentment and serenity.

yes, viv, something in those big dark hands. everywhere, always. and the dip, go all the way... and a bit beyond.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Of course i understand. We have to have to research and be accurate hereπŸ˜† isliye humney bhi kiyaπŸ˜†...and the good news is humen samajh aaya what you are so moved by! The beat i refer to, must clarify for the sake of research/observation/study/discourse/thesis/seminar and ultimately speech at stockholm while receiving the nobelπŸ˜†..that beat is slightly off "tera" which is why it excites that he finds the exact moment to make his way to the hand. But yes, the moment before when her hand waits to be gotten...that is lovely...he is flowing into it, taking that moment extra and using it so well, like he was trained to do exactly this..

Glad you liked edit!😊

🀣

many shenanigans in my teens about that award. mainly to do with my speech.