Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 - Page 42

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Horizon

and with his actions he seemed to start communicating things he'd find words for much later... You said it all Indi, what can i say! Why is this dance is such soul touching and absolutely captivating becos he seemed to have finally found a way of expressing himself  there on the stage in those various moves. It felt like a mirror to a heart.. a golden one at that!

Loved all your "B" edits.. ๐Ÿ‘

ofcourse breathe is my most fav moment, always loved how the lights were dimmed in the background for that..just the both of them lost in each other but NOTHING else can permeate there!. and the last one.. the breach.. I always wondered what his thoughts were for that moment..liked what you said about it .. he enjoying her beauty..and even perhaps enjoying the sight of she comfortably laying on him without any hesitation... an absolutely manly thought.. to give that peace and comfort to his woman ..

Loved that in purple a lot.. this 2/3 min so called on stage performance narrated so much of a very personal love story.. and also the 2 parts of this dance. the dance was designed in two parts it seemed. each with its story, its purpose, its essence.
Love how he is so self assured about what he is doing and confidant of not in being denial any more..
it's in his every move, his grace, his touch, his gaze and how she senses it and gives in.

that band gala by now, although a blooper as every one was so tired by the end of that first part couldn't shoot any more... now it doesn't bother me.. as all I see  is two souls completely lost in each other dancing into eternity!

an enthralling read, just like the sequence itself!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

thanks so much, horizon.

i absolutely loved your take on this sequence and its out of this world wonder and power...

i completely love that breach point. enjoyed your thoughts on it. yes something male, possessive, yet terribly giving. you are precious to me it seems to say. come rest on me... how he goes back on a foot... balancing and bending with her, not pushing back, being victor... the long shot had me almost screaming. and the expression on both faces... home coming. also a sukoon in him, she is his, he seems to finally feel that... she has stopped resisting and questioning. interestingly, the diwali kiss moments are remembered after that. they were both in that moment... as they are now. if that was foreplay... this is surely consummation. a day in a store room was not remembered but it came to me, its heat was here too. that's perhaps the day he realised, he couldn't let her go... well at least he knew the thought of her leaving bothered the h out of him.
and she felt his power and had to lie and resist.

so gorgeous those early episodes, feel like going and starting all over again. ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by ..Anita..

I miss you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can't wait for your return...my life is sona sona without your DC's and analysis
Take care...and you must catch up on these awesome episodes soon...it is gold

Hi Ami,
We been missing you too much!  ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— So glad you are able to drop by to say hello.  Looking forward to you coming back to us more regularly!!  Hope things will be calmer for you!  Until then, take care dear sweet one!!

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
Originally posted by IssPKaur

So this thread is a killer!! How many times i've watched 170 in the last few days, i have no count anymore. All on the pretext of responding to related posts, of course๐Ÿ˜†I'm dripping oozing screaming Teri Meri๐Ÿ˜†...You call his family loopy? Say Hello to (and take pity at) your friend who is at this point a goner... a loopy loony lovesick lassie๐Ÿ˜† Hey Devi Maiyya would be correct now, Khushi ji. Clutch your heart...the music they play there works well always cos it brings out the real you...You so need to breathe after what you've just experienced. Flashbacks in your head? Don't think twice...Just keep'em comin. In a loop actually. Cos that was no stock occurring. And don't brush it aside please, next time Nanheji or Anjaliji or Jiji or Buaji or someotherji comes calling. You are a rockstar to have endured it. Celebrate it now. What? They want you downstairs? They are clueless folk. Saw it with their own eyes and still don't get it folk. The one with the smirk...he is eating you alive with his eyes. And why do i get the feeling he's not going to leave you alone for long? He needs to be near you asap. The only one clued in..cos he evoked 'it' in the first place...the fountainhead of what you're feeling right now, is him, Khushi ji so... Oh... you opened the door, did you? That was quick. And now you go about your business of brushing it aside. Jiji is here after all... Your emoting is first rate here, by the way. What? Aapko Farq Nahin Padta? Really? Wanna have a lush sighting before you talk so? That music is here. Hearts stop. So is he. Standing there, owning the air and it's every atom. Look at him and then let's talk, you lovely one.

Ok that was what i was talking about...i'm going insane๐Ÿ˜† 
And this post of yours is utterly captivatingly breathtaking. The images are stunning, esp in the way you piece them together๐Ÿ‘...and your words? You just saw the green above they led to so what do i say...except they gave me something more to revel in! Thanks Indus!

supreme surrender, issk. aapka, to this paagal serial. bhelcomes bhelcomes. ๐Ÿ˜† i want your words on a loop. yes, that one owns the air and every atom, and if any physicist is changing the understanding of the structure of the universe, mister owns all of that too... poor khushi ji, all her life trained to be achhi and like only achha people, is feeling things that are so not not not "achhi ladki" things. and poor thing, can't even think straight now, just that zizz in her body and the zap in her heart... i feel for her. but the one that's tasted blood... looks like there's no let up. someone knows... breach has happened, he ain't giving up... certainly not cooling down, being of all things, understanding and sweet... ah that return to take off the hair clip later... so damn sure of its effect, and so deliberately trespassing the boundaries. the predator is out... watch out, all jis.

and please will all the men in the world take some lessons right here as to how a woman, achhi or buri, wants her world to be rocked.
forget flowers and diamonds, get your lean perfected, sir.

sorry, the cap isn't too clear, but had to talk about this moment. something here. gliding swan like movements just before this, as though two happy souls frolicking, then they stop and there's this almost sad look on the man's face, it's closed, a bit away. the synchronised movements seem to cease. his head leans a bit away from hers... she lifts her hand, he is still. then all of a sudden, on an off beat it seemed, he lifts his hand, his head aligns behind hers, and at a speed just a nit different than hers, he catches her hand and pulls it toward them at the same time leaning forward just a bit looking at her face. his expression inscrutable. this moment. it was lyrical and had a touch of the dark, of jazz, of an elemental struggle almost in it. what was this... it hit my gut hard.

i wonder what the brief to the dancers was by the director. why do i get the feeling, they were told this is lovemaking... their very first time... suhag raat, and a night before marriage, surrender, acceptance, orgasm, homecoming, helpless love, all rolled into one simple not too long dance.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago

Episode 171 

Mami takes Mama ji to other side by the food and Mama asks why she brought him here because it is not dinner time and she tells him to do an investigation because she thinks that the Gupta family would have mix something in Arnav drink (Uh Arnav has been acting out of character ever since he saw Khushi so this should not be like WOW; but only Khushi sees this side of him so I guess for them it is WHAT THE) also and he says that she has gone crazy. Then the light bulb flickers in his head and he asks what does she mean by also and he asks if she mixed something in the Gupta's drinks.  She reveals that she mixed in something in Bua ji's juice and she happens to be in the background is listening to this confession (I guess hearing Mami ji is an easy thing since she talks so loud but seriously people in this drama have a bionic ear). Mama ji said how can she do that but did not bother to scold her because he knows it is a gone case (No wonder she is the way she is, no one never stopped her from doing mean and rude things, they thing it is her nature). Bua ji goes to a corner and takes out her small bag from her lehenga (I know she does not wear a sari but idk what she wears).

Khushi says "She does not understand what happened, she did not expect the Laad Governor to dance and that too with her. What does he think of himself? I am not affected by him."Without know who she is talking too, she says "She does not know why it happened." She turns around to see Arnav leaning against the door with his sexy smirk. She drops her lehenga. Arnav goes to her and  asks her "If you are not affected why did you stop."She says "You" and he answers her back by saying "Yes me." He further adds "Why are you scared of me, I will not eat you up."Arnav starts moving closer to her and Khushi starts moving back. As, Khushi hits the dressing table, Arnav asks her "Why are you moving back" Khushi responds by saying "Because you keep coming forward."(Arnav at this point is quite satisfied that he affects her just like she affects him).  Arnav wanting to torture Khushi more says "Are you going to say thank you because he did not dance on her instructions but he danced with her her." Khushi is in awe, she does not know what to say next. Her brain is now mush being in close proximity with him.

credit to the maker

Bua ji goes to Mami and asks her what she thought about the sangeet winner. Bua ji adds that who will be capable of winning will only win and winning and losing go hand in hand. Before that they need to shake hand and both of them shake hand (that is just shocking that they were civil with each other, you know Bua ji did something to her). Bua ji tells her that there is something on her face and she touches her face with the hand she shook Bua ji's hand and a black mark appears on her face. Bua ji then tells her there is something on the other side as well, Mami touches her faces and again the other side is now black. Mami asks her if she needs to do touch up with cream and powder and Bua ji tells her that she is beautiful and she leaves. Mami says out loud that she is beautiful and  Mama comes there. Mama freaks out and tells her that there is black stuff on her face. He tells her to look at a mirror and she looks into the mirror. She screams loudly. Mama tells her to be quiet because there are guests here.

credit to the maker

Mami leaves to fix her face. Bua ji comes and is like revenge is sweet.

credit to the maker

Khushi says "Thank you." Arnav tells hers her "Not to waste time and come down fast." He leaves and Khushi's acidity and Dhak Dhak comes back. Right at that moment Arnav comes back and opens her hair. He tells her "Now it's okay and this color does not look that bad on you." Arnav leaves the room with a micheavious smile. Khushi is just in shock, these Dhak Dhak and acidity is getting to her.

credit to the maker

Payal goes to Anjali, who is very impatient lately (maybe she is hungry) and tells her that Khushi will be coming down after she changes her clothes. Khushi arrives (again she did that hair style, it was so much better before) and Payal questions her if she is okay, Khushi shakes her head yeah.

credit to the maker

Arnav is looking at her and she also looks at him nervously and he isharas that her earring is missing. Khushi touches her ears and realizes what he meant. 

credit to the maker

Shyam is seeing this silent exchange and is getting jealous (flaring nostril and twitching, if looks can kill Arnav is a goner). Then Anjali announces that the star performer is here, so it's now time to declare the winner. Anjali tells everyone to clap for her Chotey and Khushi ji. All the family members are clapping except Mami because she is mad that she lost to Khoon Baari Taang's family and tries to stop Mama ji from clapping but he does not listen. Khushi is declared the winner. Khushi goes up on stage to get the Natraj murti (I loved how as she was going up on stage he looked at Arnav the entire time, like she was silently thanking him for this win). Arnav is happy because of Khushi's win (I loved how Arnav forgot out winning and losing and the only thing that mattered was her happiness). Bua ji isharas to Mami that see it was them who won. Mami is upset. Arnav is drooling at Khushi and Khushi is looking at Arnav.

Khushi is in her room is sitting in front of devi maiyya and natraj murti (I love how she puts them side by side) and remembering the Teri Meri dance when Arnav was close to her. Payal comes and says she believed that today she will be happy and Khushi is lost in Arnav dream land (don't blame her; I am there all the time). Payal asks her what the reason if for her sudden change in behavior and asks her if there is any problem. Khushi is like why do you ask and Payal lifts her hand that is holding a jalebi. Khushi is like OH NO I am caught and makes an excuse. She said that "She did not get to thank anyone on stage." She starts thanking everyone saying "I would like to thank Payal for agreeing to Akash ji's proposal. I would like to thank Mami ji for giving permission to the married. Thank you Nani ji, Mama ji, Anjali ji, Akash ji." She pauses and thanks "Laxmi and Hari Prakash ji."Payal hold her ears and said "Sorry for interrupting but you forgot one name." (She did not thank Shyam either, you can see that she does not think highly of him. I mean how can you after knowing his truth).

The workers are cleaning up the RM and Arnav walks down to check on things. He gets a flashback of him and Khushi together (Teri Meri dance and the Earring scene). HP comes up to him and asks if he can tell the workers to leave because they finished everything. Arnav lightly shakes his head (he was so lost in Khushi land that he did not know what HP was asking. I think he just said yes to make him leave)and HP is gone. He opens his fist and looks at her earring lost in thought (how did he get her earring, wished they showed that. Now he has a new addition to his Khushi box).

Payal tells Khushi that she forgot to thank Arnav and Khushi says that "She did not need his help and she does not want to thank him." (okay I love how Payal is always the first one to praise Arnav in every situation. She does not even Praise Akash as much as she Praises Arnav. She knows Arnav is a great guy and trying to tell Khushi to accept him). She tells Payal to sleep (Sometimes I forget who is older). Khushi says that she will come after she puts up the jalebi and she instead takes natraj murti leaving the jalebi on the table. In kitchen she realizes what she brought and alone she says that "She was telling a lie to Payal and if he was not there than she would not have won. She knows that there was no need of him to help her." and she says "Thanks" and soon her Dhak Dhak appears (I love how she brought the Natraj murti instead it was like she unconsciously wanted to thank Arnav holding the statue like she did for everyone else).

While Anjali is fast asleep, Shyam gets up quietly, checking if Anjali does not randomly gets up. He takes out the scorpion box and puts it on the bed near Anjali.  He goes and sits on a recliner and after some time he notices there was no reaction. He walks to the bed and tries to find scorpion. He realizes that the scorpion is on his back and he starts freaking out (Karma is a *****, even Devi Maiya wants him to suffer for his deed) which wakes Anjali up and when she sees scorpion. She goes to him scared and removes the scorpion from his back and scorpion runs away from there going to the poolside leaving a scared AnjAm (seriously Anjali loves her Husband a lot she was willing to get bitten by a scorpion to protect him, he does not deserve her). Will the scorpion make another surprise appearance??? Will Shyam think of another plan to kill Anjali???

Edited by ..Anita.. - 10 years ago
hey i'm back.
 Did anybody miss me?
i missed you all terribly.
I had a hectic day today and a party in the evening.
Lot to write and read, gonna catch you all soon.
 Thanks in advance whoever read my take on 170.
 Gonna reply you all later.
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ..Anita..

I miss you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can't wait for your return...my life is sona sona without your DC's and analysis
Take care...and you must catch up on these awesome episodes soon...it is gold
Missing you ami, my jaanu.
i'm also getting busy with AD.
Like Anita I'm also feeling soona soona without drool corner.
Did you you see the latest pics of our man? all nice and clean, looking boyish. i think he will look really good with the 21 year old Sohara.๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by indi52

sorry, the cap isn't too clear, but had to talk about this moment. something here. gliding swan like movements just before this, as though two happy souls frolicking, then they stop and there's this almost sad look on the man's face, it's closed, a bit away. the synchronised movements seem to cease. his head leans a bit away from hers... she lifts her hand, he is still. then all of a sudden, on an off beat it seemed, he lifts his hand, his head aligns behind hers, and at a speed just a nit different than hers, he catches her hand and pulls it toward them at the same time leaning forward just a bit looking at her face. his expression inscrutable. this moment. it was lyrical and had a touch of the dark, of jazz, of an elemental struggle almost in it. what was this... it hit my gut hard.

i wonder what the brief to the dancers was by the director. why do i get the feeling, they were told this is lovemaking... their very first time... suhag raat, and a night before marriage, surrender, acceptance, orgasm, homecoming, helpless love, all rolled into one simple not too long dance. โ˜บ๏ธ

indi you are making me aphrodisiac!
what a thought!
their expression was really ufff!!!
Originally posted by salooni

durga di suggested me some edit in text but after that i cannt make the same edit
this is new please
tell na it is good or first one 
you are
keep smiling

or this one 

or this one

soni this absolutely wonderful.
 I loved what you wrote about Sanaya.
i love her so much, she is really a gem of a person.
I have to make a birthday post for her as soon as possible.
Sohara my lovely! 

Me in a trance just reading your fabulous post!! Amazingly refreshing, the way you describe Arnav Khushi's bewitching performance onstage. 

Had a fantastic time reading and ooh-aah-ing through the whole thing. My favorite parts from all my blue-s up there:

Arnav literally came out from his confinement, like the spring bulbs what remain dormant deep inside the frozen earth for an endless winter. The dark winter of his life is gradually evanescing and the incandescent sunshine is welcoming him. and the sunshine is no other but Khushi. She gazes up at him with her inside melting at his words and a mlange of confused, chaotic thoughts are running through her mind.He wants to ensconce her from all the harm, he wants to stand by her side to cross all the hurdles..๐Ÿ‘

A microcosm of emotions and sensation inhabited by just the two of them, causing her heart to lurch at the sheer enormity of his passion. He lifts her as she is weightless, he cares her as he longed for this moment, he touches her sensitive parts of her body as if she belongs to him. he glides her down horizontally with the ground, but never let her fall. He swirls her vehemently, but catches her even with a strong grip. He sways with her rhythmically like ocean's wave. isn't Arnav the ocean and Khushi is the happy waves! They implicate with each other as if there is nobody around, they just want to cease the surreal moment. Her long silky strands caress his face tenderly. Her lithesome body just wants to mold itself according to his wish. Their fervent passion literally ignites the stage. He feels exhilarated with the cascade of emotions pumping through him while being aware of her touch as a gentle calmness seeps into his heart.๐Ÿ‘

Heartstopping stuff that!!

And the images are gorgeous. My favorite, i HAVE TO HAVE TO paste it here seperately!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Outstanding, Sohara๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ What a moment!! Loved.

Thank you so much IssPK.
I'm overwhelmed at your kind words.
It's my absolute pleasure if i could take you to the dream world of Arshi.