Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 - Page 41

soni19sweet thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

same here ...page 2 is not loading properly...may be later...
Thnx Kat

me toh even little problem in accesing
i think 
site is suffering also 
loading block 
like me 
writer block😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni19sweet thumbnail
kate di i saw many kile this siggi other place also 
is it neccessary to have photoshop for it 
though i have ordered ps cs 6 
but i dont know how to work with it
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IssPKaur

Horizon - Hello! Long time. Had no idea where you were...wondered. Thanks for sharing so passionately. Your words, perfect for this thread, which is glistening with gems all around...intense and beautiful. 
I'm breathless taking this thread in... with so little time to rejoice... but glad i got here and read yours. A really close friend of mine became a Hajji recently  - a man though - but my eyes literally widened with disbelief as i read your post cos i spoke to him just hours ago...a changed man he feels he is, after the profound and extraordinary journey he has taken... a promise he had made years ago,to someone very close who was dying...

How amazingly interconnected all our lives are i often feel, hearing the notes on this thread. Strangely comforting that thought. Teri meri-meri teri...hum sabki thoughts...lovely to read and lovely to share! 

I just went wild a bit with one of my favorite arnav khushi images, putting it up right here... in celebration of us! 

And thanks again for sharing your thoughts!

Hi Issk, yes long time.. had  a crazy last few days.. saw the pages roll by here.. was truly not sure where and how to start for this one sequence that left me .. well.. quiet!

Amazed to know about the other Hajji.. some how that friend of mine was in my thoughts yday for for the beautiful human being she is... and glad to know about your friend.. it sure feels like telepathy! Some times we per se may not be as passionate about certain things.. but to see it from some one else's POV who has strong emotions about it, like my friend or even yours, makes the whole experience emotional for us as well. Perhaps the reason why watching ASR is such a treat.. a man completely lost in love!

btw, loved all your edits. Pl do go frenzy and spread this "greenery"!
Glad to be here celebrating with you all my friend!
soni19sweet thumbnail
ok ok goodie
it seem inder devta are not going to sleep today also 
but they are god 
we poor human we have to sleep 
or dark circle 
and then my face will spoil 
we are hving this problem 
so bye 
good night to all 

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indi52

fascinating thing to read first thing in the morning... i wish some maker or actor of this show could read this... try and understand what it meant to a viewer, outside the bounds of the daily politics, the humdrum of the show.

at least they'd know what they achieved here was much more than money and its buzz.

surreality. there was so often this quality of break through, of another plane here. in teri meri and telepathy talk clearly... but at so many other, even every day moments.

what i loved was how it touched many planes in the same episode at times, within seconds. one minute they were earth and all its excitement, the next somewhere else and you were feeling yourself being pulled along.

thanks, horizon, for taking to where your namesake hangs around.

Thanks for the appreciation indi.

I seriously don't think any one from the team realize what an absolute piece of art they have created! Wonder if they ever sat down and watched even a couple of episodes in peace away from the wild world and the weekly business demands of some crazy meters! 

Thanks for that last line.. but you know.. thate where I thought/ felt Arnav was taking Khushi to on that stage.. "come with me... I will show you where no one else could peep... into the ocean of my passions!"
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indi52

episode 170 after the dance

as the music died down and the astonishment turned to applause, reality stepped in. it was time to leave the stage and walk out to people, let the world in. she looked back tentative... still in shock, still not quite certain as to what happened or how. he walked behind her, she cou;dn't quite fathom it all... and he? was he a little lost in another world too? he kept moving as though seeking something... she turned to look at him, and there he was... and he noticed her and looked right back, a hint of smile, an appraising look, a question in it?

she had to leave... somehow she found her way to the room, and shut the door, then turned and at last all the feelings on her face. she was frazzled, excited, nervous all at once. she couldn't understand what was happening to her. in a piece of beautiful writing and direction, the episode went to its next high after that elevating tango. khushi's emotions, her state of mind at that assault on her senses, that beckoning to her heart, that convulsive response of her gut... what was happening to her. sanaya portrayed a young girl in disarray impeccably... she who was so ready to be woman... look at what she remembered... him wrapped around her, his hand on her navel, both undulating in the closest embrace... and hey devi maiyya what was that... a sound rose in the room, she clutched her chest.

yes, dhak dhak was back. she had worked so hard to forget it, suppress her acidity forever. she'd almost succeeded. but now, after that dance, after that romance, after the smile in his eyes, the heat in his hands... they were back. his submission had had its way with her. she was yes was his. dhak dhak dhakdhak.

as he was hers. and maybe the realisation was so big he needed to rest a bit away from all, and return to equilibrium. he went and leaned against a pillar, a tiredness about him. but rest was denied. the family needed answers. how? what nahin, what the? what was that... it was nothing. the matter of fact man was not going to explain things to his slightly loopy and certainly interfering fam. her partner hadn't come, so he danced with her... that's all... really? well i am pleased they badgered him for it got me the slightly cocked eyebrow look, the roll eyes up edition, the purse lip sexily version (bet he practices that in front of a mirror, he knows how devastating that downward drag of his lips is, i know i know). finally, he called it a day with the deadpan... everything isn't about winning and losing. what! sister almost passed out, grandmother looked aghast, cousin was now certain this is not his bhai, nk looked more clueless. not a matter of haar jeet? was this arnav singh raizada? in a way it was, in a way maybe it wasn't. he seemed to be in a rush... where was he going?

when she opened the door she was sure it was her sis. and that dhak dhak had to be handled. denied... it was all his fault.  who would have thought that laad governor... no she was not going to give in... who did he think he was... makes no faraq to her whatsoever. again great insight into such unsettling feelings, the claim of desire, the force of love... she had to protest.

and it had to be not jiji but the man who leans like a god, of course.

at some point, all thought, movement, rambling had to cease. this was it. eternity in a grain of sand has been sighted i believe, but in the angle of a body, one shoulder casually against a door, two perfectly tucked hands? the lord of dance, nataraja, had done his cosmic number, destroyed all apathy, and started creating love.

So this thread is a killer!! How many times i've watched 170 in the last few days, i have no count anymore. All on the pretext of responding to related posts, of course😆I'm dripping oozing screaming Teri Meri😆...You call his family loopy? Say Hello to (and take pity at) your friend who is at this point a goner... a loopy loony lovesick lassie😆 Hey Devi Maiyya would be correct now, Khushi ji. Clutch your heart...the music they play there works well always cos it brings out the real you...You so need to breathe after what you've just experienced. Flashbacks in your head? Don't think twice...Just keep'em comin. In a loop actually. Cos that was no stock occurring. And don't brush it aside please, next time Nanheji or Anjaliji or Jiji or Buaji or someotherji comes calling. You are a rockstar to have endured it. Celebrate it now. What? They want you downstairs? They are clueless folk. Saw it with their own eyes and still don't get it folk. The one with the smirk...he is eating you alive with his eyes. And why do i get the feeling he's not going to leave you alone for long? He needs to be near you asap. The only one clued in..cos he evoked 'it' in the first place...the fountainhead of what you're feeling right now, is him, Khushi ji so... Oh... you opened the door, did you? That was quick. And now you go about your business of brushing it aside. Jiji is here after all... Your emoting is first rate here, by the way. What? Aapko Farq Nahin Padta? Really? Wanna have a lush sighting before you talk so? That music is here. Hearts stop. So is he. Standing there, owning the air and it's every atom. Look at him and then let's talk, you lovely one.

Ok that was what i was talking about...i'm going insane😆 
And this post of yours is utterly captivatingly breathtaking. The images are stunning, esp in the way you piece them together👏...and your words? You just saw the green above they led to so what do i say...except they gave me something more to revel in! Thanks Indus!

viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@indi, @issk

I just had a bite of your yummy after the dance and issk's saucy comments. Thank you for the treat.
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: salooni

kate di i saw many kile this siggi other place also 

is it neccessary to have photoshop for it 
though i have ordered ps cs 6 
but i dont know how to work with it

Honestly, I don't know much about any other software!.  Photoshop is a very popular tool for editing!  Like with any new skills you need time and patience to learn.  The software itself should have a tutorial online.   Also you could learn it from Youtube and tumblr.  Although, I've taken a Photoshop class years ago, there are still so much more to learn.  Admittedly, it takes a bit of time for me to do the animated siggy.
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Hi lovely Blasters,

just wanted to drop in and say i miss you! it maybe just that way for a while. its been one thing after another with AD, and i start work next week which is only going to make me crazier...anyway, i can't believe that i'm missing all my bestest favorites episodes 😭 ...good thing i had cheated during the break and managed to see up till that one stormy night. i'm almost scared to watch it again, but oh so excited to see Sobti at his best at all new heights. really hope for my sake things calm down and i can  join you all again soon.

haven't even read the first page of this thread, nahiiin!😭

Luv ya all, miss ya all, hugs! 
❤️ Ami

I miss you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can't wait for your return...my life is sona sona without your DC's and analysis
Take care...and you must catch up on these awesome episodes soon...it is gold
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Anita,👏

Love,Love the siggys, u know I always wait for em...⭐️.
Yes the whole world became silent for them and the moment was just for them and remained for them...You are right only Shyam and Mami had sharp view of what is going on in between these two.😉
😆Arnav indeed has Bionic ears in his Lady Love matters...and how about eyes...come on Think a cute name as you always have a cuter one.His eyes are way sharper and killing than any thing else.
The blue above...same here and I think with everyone too as we all felt the same.I did but feeling like angry...mmm..I left this ,oh I forgot that...there is a lot in this sequence no doubt...😊

This is the far more sensuous than any thing I've ever seen😳

Thnx Anita such a wonderful review...
The Top Edit is just telling me a story itself...as he is telling her with his right by keeping his face at her neck ...Listen Trust me "You are mine" as always and then he practices that right by claiming her body by touching her bare skin and she accepts it by putting her hand on it and says Yes to him by touching his face ...by claiming her right that and "you are mine too" which she said later..."aap par sirf hamara haq hai"😊

Thnx Anita...Just too good

Awww thanks for your kind words!!!!!!!!
you are right the top edit was like him telling her you're mine...and i love the way she only let's him touch her like that...it is like she trusts him whole heartedly...thanks for likeing the edit

don't get me started on his eyes...i could write an essay on them
mami and shyam are the only ones that uses their brainwa at times...no one else seems to use it

I am dying to read yours but did not have time to open the pm yet...but i will soon...i know it will be amazing as usual