Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 166

Shyam is panicking looking for his mithai box and he asks HP that where is the mithai box and he tells him he was taking the pictures so he doesn't know. Anjali (okay she has pretty hair why would she curl her hair like that and that too just the front portion of her hair. If her whole hair was curled it would be so pretty and a better effect to her overall look) comes and taps him on his shoulder and she asks him to come as they are going to host today's show. Shyam was thinking of excuses not to do the hosting because he needs to look for the mithai box. She is adamant for him come and she thinks he is nervous and said that he is like a kid who is about to perform. Anjali pulls Shyam along with her while Shyam is still anxious about the mithai box (seriously is he planning that the scorpion venom will go into the sweets or when RS puts her hand in the box it will bite her, or just give her a heart attack by seeing the scorpion. His plan is a little unclear. With all the scheming he does out loud you think he would have mentioned it.)😆

anita you gotta valid point. It was really so strange why he put the scorpion in the mithai box, where there are plenty of similar looking boxes there. how cum sly Shyam became so dumb!

The Gupta family enters the party and Payal (okay out of everyone's look he looks the best...just comparing to Anjali at the moment, I could do without the rhinestones in the hair) seeks the blessings from Mama ji and Nani. Arnav is looking out for Khushi and NK comes looking for Khushi as well. Arnav sees NK and asks who he is looking for...NK not being shy about his feeling and interest in Khushi, says Khushi.  NK asks him same question and Arnav turns his head the other way ignoring that question (accept it you love to see khushi...him ignoring the question makes it obvious).

Payal eyes are looking for someone (Akash) but she cannot find him and then she sees Mami. She goes up to Mami ji and is about to say Namaste. Mami sees her and ignores and pretends to talk to someone showing that she does not want to talk to her (this lady is too much; her jealousy is clouding her judgment). her act, is so weird, not appropriate for her age at all.Akash comes in front of her and by isharas tell her that she is looking awesome and Anjali sees them and isharas that Akash is looking okay but Payal is looking awesome. She leaves the love birds alone.

Bua ji enters and is dragging some box with a rope attached to it and Khushi is pushing it from behind. Mami feels embarrassed and turns around. then Khushi gets up from pushing the box and NK sees her and in excitement calls her name and then she immediately goes down to push the box again and Arnav shots up and is like Where...NK is like over there and points... Arnav is unable to see her and tells NK that to stop day dreaming. Arnav adds that it seems that Khushi is scared and will not come. Khushi with her bionic ear hears this and says that she doesn't get scared. Khushi tells Bua ji to go and she will handle the box. NK asks if she needs help and Khushi said no. Arnav comes and said he will call HP to do this and Khushi says that she doesn't want to take help from the enemy (if it was me I would be like YES...that box is heavy, just assuming). NK says that he will take it and Khushi tries to say no but eventurally relents. Arnav in the background is made that she took NK's help but not his. NK tries to pull the box but is not able to. He asks if he packed all the dancers in the box. Khushi says that she will show them on the stage. (Okay rant time on Khushi's hair...what is that hair style...she could have put more of her bangs to make that so called poof...she only pulled back a portion of her bangs...she has so much left on the side of her face. The maang tikka just looks off with that hair style...I don't know why but every time I think of that hairstyle I get mad, Khushi could have done better...a better hairstyle could have added to the glamour quotient to her simple lengha).

Khushi says she is only going to win and NK is over there drooling over her says of course Khushi ji and Arnav glares at him (like shut up what are you saying, can't give the opponent confidence or a hint that we suck). NK says the Lakrewale will win and ArShi corrects him and says that ladkewale. Arnav and Khushi look at each other awkwardly and NK was like yeah that. Khushi says that they will hold more weight and NK says that bua is also dancing and Arnav says that only after the dance performances they will know the truth (this boy is just oozing confidence...how sexy). NK agrees and says that they have not seen her practicing. Arnav asks if she remembers the bet and she says yes she remembers and she asks he remember her shart and he says yes

Khushi and NK are pushing the box and they got tired and NK says that he will call HP. Khushi left the box unattended as well (why do people do that in dramas...keep your stuff safely with you so no one can take it or look at it).

Mami is showing her jewelry off and she sees Bua ji there and walks up to her. She says that she is here and that to empty handed and Bua ji says yes but she is here with lots of love in her heart and that is like bringing a gift. Bua ji walks off and Mami walks away from there and collides with the box and Bua ji appears and tells her to be careful otherwise she will turn into khoon bhari taang (nice one) and mami replies her back that her talks are more hurtful coming from the  Aunt of khoon bhari taang. Mami is checking out the box and Bua ji tells her not to look in it because it is her secret weapon against her leaving a curious Mami behind. Bua ji goes from there and Mami comes back to see what's in the box and Bua ji comes back and closes the box and stops mami from opening it.  HP comes and tells Bua ji that they have emptied the room and they will keep the box there (I must admit HP is super strong if he can be the only one who can lift that box himself when the other's required two people).😆

Arnav is on phone (this is not time for a business call...this is a family function) and he sees Khushi standing alone and he drools at her. NK comes up to her with two glasses of juice (how sweet) and says break the leg khushi. Khushi is shocked and she asks why he wants to break her leg. NK says that he was just saying good luck to her because they say that where he is from. Khushi wishes his legs break too. They say cheers pretty much and Arnav is just buring with jealousy.😆

Anjali comes to Arnav asking if he has seen Shyam (ah ha his disappearing act already started). He says that he will find the Shyam but for now she needs to go on stage. Arnav find the Shyam in the kitchen who is looking for the mithai box. Arnav tells him to come to the stage because the program is starting and Shyam tells him that he is coming soon.

Anjali and Shyam are hosting the sangeet and they tells us that they thought they were the best couple ever but after seeing PayAsh they were proven wrong (yeah there is a difference between fake love one sided love and real love. Shyam is still looking for the mithai box. Anjali announces the dance competition. Arnav and Khushi pass the look to each other saying It's On. 

credit to the maker

Shyam introduces the judges (that guy judge looks familiar...I forgot where else I saw him in the show).

Nani is dancing and NK are dancing to Bichoo Bichoo by Asha Bhosle from the move Chamatkar (apparently this is an SRK movie). 

credit to the maker

Khushi is dancing and enjoying the perfmance, when bua ji reminds her that this is a competition. Khushi gets nervous to see this perfect dance and Arnav is smilling like I am so winning. Khushi notice him staring and hides her nervousness.

credit to the maker

During this perfectly placed song Shyam is still finding the mithai box with his bichoo and Anjali finds her man and takes him back to the stage as the performance is almost done.

Bua ji is nervous to see Nani dance (yeah I would me too) and she says that she can't dance after seeing that performance and Khushi says that they can't run leaving the stage behind and tells her it's the question of their pride and they have to dance. Bua ji is like she can't do this and she is getting cold (more like cold feet) and Khushi says that she will not be cold once she is dancing and asks if she has any other problems?   Bua says of they will lose and Arnav with his bionic ear Smiles at their despair and looks at Khushi victoriously. 

credit to the maker

Will Bua ji be able to dance?? Can the Guptas top the Raizadas performance???

Link to the original Bichoo Bichoo song

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-DLj-dLscs[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-DLj-dLscs

enjoyed reading.
 loved all the gifs you shared.
 And thanks for the video. i didn't know that it was SRK's song.
the lines in bold I liked most.
 i have little comments in red.
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=indi52]

popcorn3.gif

teri meri meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil...
do lafzon mein yeh bayan na kar paye.

what if words were never needed... and wasn't it always a dance? 

episode 170
👏

exactly when did sensuous become sublime? or was it that from the very beginning, from the moment a beam of spotlight picked up a lithe man in blue black, standing still as though in prayer.

have seen this dance again and again... every time it has held me spell bound. a stylised version of the tango it seems to be. the body language is all about that gaze unflinching and a very close embrace. even when they are apart, the eyes never let the other go. locked in each others arms and gaze, they spin, twirl, rise and fall through space, outside time, an island in an unknowable world, that may be reached only with the emotion and what nurtures it... spirit. -
Lovely⭐️

his face was averted, still. a breeze lifted a few strands of hair, he seemed to be waiting for a sign. it came, she heard the unexpected applause and turned, the light shone on her startled eyes. the song with heart beats at its base entered in triumph... dhak dhak dhakdhak, under the hey hey i could hear the repeated pulse.. a throbbing in it. he turned his face toward her, what oh what was he saying with that expression, those glittering unmoving eyes. i had never seen that look before. quiet, dark, intense, concentrated, and completely giving.👍🏼
👏👏

his gaze seemed to travel the distance separating them and caught her in a warm embrace... i am here it said. it seemed to say more... there's nowhere else i'd rather be. i am here... hamesha. for you😃😃. teri meri meri teri.😳

why did i feel this? was this the intention of the director, the actor, or was i over reacting, as always a little goofy around barun's asr? but i knew it was really as i saw it.. as it felt.

arnav singh raizada could never stand by and watch while she was in trouble of any sort... unless of course he was creating it himself😆, because maybe his instincts always knew this girl with a funny plait was trouble in all caps.

the very first time they laid eyes on each other, there had been recognition of some kind. his arms had reached out instinctively to catch her, a stranger that night of sheesh mahal. and each time then onward, he'd been there to protect, to save, to hold, to never let her fall.

he had let her drop below from his office one time though, but the conversation leading to that moment had a lot to do with it, and he had made sure she had a soft landing... not that that made it ok... but even the leaving of her hand was really in some ways an indication of this woman's power over him...

how we writhe and try to free ourselves when we first feel this power of another over us. as though it will swamp us, we'd submerge... die.  the ego can't take it, it fights back... it needs to flee to a safe place, fearing a complete take over, quaking at the thought of being utterly vulnerable, helpless before another. we draw away instinctively, we defend with every weapon we have... indifference, anger, ridicule, outright offence. love is akin to hate comes into play and a million mills and boons get written... we laugh at these silly books, never realising it has a sound idea at its core.

the love that we so idealise and want, interestingly, when it comes, we are more often than not terrified of its grasp on us. our gut senses danger and hits out.

👏

till we let down our guard, let it in and are willing to surrender to it. 

completely.

and perhaps with that one act of submission we make the animal and present, spiritual... transcendent. the sensuous, sublime. 

she would reach this point in a darkened farm house one night, alone with him. but he seemed to be doing so right now, in front of the whole world, on stage, under a spotlight. all he can see though is her... trouble in her eyes. and he is here in complete submission to a feeling.

so it seemed to me.

yes, his dil hadn't heard his dhak dhak, it was still to come and connect it to that "khushi" which rode his breath👏. and sure his dimag was struggling. but not his instinct, him amygdala, his gut... they knew what everything else would register a little later... like the streak of lightning that can be seen before the sound of thunder is heard. 

this was the magnificent submission of arnav singh raizada to his love. that was all⭐️. this perhaps is what made a mere dance choreographed to a fairly filmi number into something beautiful, pristine. it is hard enough to take things to the sensuous pitch of the dance i saw again and again, and to watch an actor of the idiot box go all the way to pure spirit with it... ah no wonder i had to see it one more time.😃

she was puzzled at first, then came his gentle float toward her... i am not a lover of this oft used slomo device... but somehow in this context it felt right... suggested an almost ethereal part of him moving toward her.

months later, in captivity, when this same song would bring them together in a haunting reverie, we would see this expressed in the more conventional way. his subconscious, his essence, call it what you will would rise from his broken beaten body and look resplendent in billowing white as he walked toward her.

but tonight there's no need for any of that, all is in the stance of this man, that slight slouch somehow adding to the beauty of his posture, it's in his every move, his grace, his touch, his gaze and how she senses it and gives in.

trusting. believing. letting go on him. take me down. raise me up. i am yours. even if i don't know why. i am scared. i am perplexed. yet i know you are mine and i want to let go on you. only you. teri meri meri teri.👏⭐️

his gentle smile as he asks her, it's the last performance, won't you complete it. the gentleness on the second part of that statement has her looking at him in wonder. is this him? is this you? she's shaken. perhaps even more by the look in his eyes... she can see the adoration there. and she can't believe it, for has anyone adored her like that, in the pit of her stomach it seems to hit her. 😳

he had to had to win. yet here he is, making her complete her performance. he wants to see her win. when we cross the final border, the last frontier of us, me, the self, and walk over it with no regrets... for the happiness of another. isn't that somewhere really truly love? selfless, because at that point you don't consider your feelings, that in their winning you'll feel a sense of victory... all you want to do is make the other one's moment perfect... that they may win. they may smile❤️. ⭐️- you reduced me to tearssmiley-face-cry.gif...so beautiful!!!!

how sensuous and inviting is he as he walks past her and behind, but eyes locked on her, tied they are this moment on to each other.

and on the other side, as she stands somewhere between nonplussed and enthralled, he reaches to pick up her hand with sweetness.

and then a tug.

enter rhythm, tension, unseen but ever present tie never breaking, no matter what.

⭐️👏 - Lovely!!!

teri meri... she sees him singing as he pulls her into the first wild twirl. her hair steams out flying wanton. do they reflect the state of her heart her desire? she's shocked. what is he doing? surely not he? he gives her no chance to enter that emotion, instead, "do lafzon mein yeh..." and he falls away to one side taking her with him, it's a precipice, see, come with me... fall. his hands firm on her, she goes down looking into his eyes, trusting. just trusting him despite all.

that same gut feel... this man can be trusted... he will be there. his eyes stay riveted on her face, even in the silences, the pauses between moves... no pause in the feelings, in the wanting, the needing, the giving every bit of him.

"ek ladka aur ek laki ki yeh"... a quiet turn then she reaches behind him to hold closer and pull him to her as she bends backward... however mushkil, difficult, this tale, one thing is simple... he is there for her and she can go where she pleases, he'll get her back.😃

she's swinging all the way down to the floor almost and he picks her up, strong, graceful, no strain... flowing together, ocean and shore, now apart, now close, ever together.⭐️

a little calm and a sudden push in by him... "sara din beet jaaye"... i watched how close his face thrust toward hers, his lips on her flying hair... had i ever seen any man get that close to a woman? yeah lots of sex and mega kissing scenes in what we see... but this? this was sexuality of another sensibility altogether, uff the need in the thrust and swing toward her... and then the possessive lover's touch. i give in... won't you? aren't you mine? no permission asked, his brown large hand slides across her bare waist and covers her stomach, her navel and settles their with full right... a gesture so intimate i couldn't believe i was seeing it... the navel. at one end of the kundalini, isn't it? where desire sits coiled, and also transcendence? over that he makes his claim... and pines... "saari raat jagaaye"... makes me stay up the whole night, this not getting you, not having you. you... you are mine.⭐️⭐️

what would she do i wonder as his dark arm stretches against her gleaming pale ivory skin, and the green of her sari highlights the white of her bareness. desdemona, othello thinks a part of me. and then she lifts her hand and covers his, not to push him away, but to guide him and hold him there. there is ecstasy in this moment.😳

"bas khayal tumhara... lamha lamha tadpaya"... tadap, a seething suffering... it's there in his face as he yearns for this woman holding her hand gliding toward her, letting her sink into him. this was beautiful lovemaking going on in full view of astonished and entranced viewers. no shame, no demurring... teri meri prem kahani. a love story between two people who of course hated each other. she let her fingers linger over his cheek a moment after his hand had left, her body delighting to his rhythm his dance...

she looked on mesmerised...  unprepared for this deluge of feelings, those coming from him and those rising in her. 

i watched as his eyes never ever left her face... her. his hands held her close, there was no choreographer's teach in some things, the way his hand pulled her that extra bit in, or came up to support her even when it was not quite in frame... felt like this man really wanted to hold this woman. and he would always be there.

"yeh tadap keh rahi hai mit jaaye yeh faasle tere mere darmyaan jo hai saare"... the most beautiful plea, lifting her onto him, his face turned skyward, a top shot, his eyes closed, he circles as though in supplication to all up there... erase this distance, every bit of it, that is between us, that is what my suffering asks... let all the distance go.

many of my edits were made from an sbs segment shot during the actual shooting of these scenes. the expressions on barun's face... they make me believe such a love can exist(i hope so!!!). again, an apt interpretation of character. asr is a large bold character... his emotions are full, generous, mighty, they care not for limits, brimming over... hate, love, laughter, sadness, whatever. when he takes he will leave you bereft. when he gives he will hold nothing back. and tonight he is here to give her all of himself. his heart his soul laid bare before her. i belong to you... belong to me, he articulates with every move.👏⭐️

take me... do as you please with me, he seems to say. i wonder if she hears or is it all a bit too much for a girl herself in the throes of conflicting emotions. plus that physical molest by shyam. her hair flies, her eyes search and sometimes look down. shy? or maybe the passion in them embarrasses her. oh she wants him no doubt. yet... "ik duje se hue juda jab ik duje ke liye bane..."  she walks away, and for an instant he thinks she's gone... yes that is the kahani of their lives. his hand lifts, his brow furrows, come back, his body seems to scream, i can't live without you. i can't breathe.

- i did finally took a breath

she is back and together they stand, staring into each others eyes... so close, so lost, a knowing there i glimpse... he's again still, her eyes seem to search... then a lovely pause in dance, a return to reality perhaps and disconnect. neither seems to know the way forward... for quite a while after the terrace they didn't, all of that perhaps in that almost casual instant... 

but soon beautiful choreography comes in, they are floating away on the wings of a feeling... they align one behind the other, and in synchronised motion their arms do a graceful balletic wing like arc. swan lake... two beautiful swans, one dark but prince really, the other ethereal princess, gliding over a lake. the elegance of these moments... he reaches up at an off beat cue and clasps her hand, drawing it close... and leans forward just a slight bit to see her face. the movement continues without pause, his other hand supports her head as she falls backward again... and this time it is down down till she's almost on the floor and back they come up in a fluid wave⭐️⭐️. these are not trained dancers apparently and one of them is convinced he can't dance.

teri meri meri teri... the refrain fades as she walks away again. and when she turns, it is their song.

hey hey. hey hey hey hey.

the dance was designed in two parts it seemed. each with its story, its purpose, its essence.

if the first part aroused the senses to touch the spirit and spoke of a submission that left one breathless; while the thrilling lines and energies  of two near perfect bodies hypnotized us and sent us on a spin to search our own souls... in the second, i heard their story from the day they met to this moment... and realised this was much much more than cool dance design wherein similar moves from their life were being matched or contrasted on this floor. i felt two things equally and both had tremendous significance.

⭐️- i love the turn she does...its a bit clearly seen in the promo...but i love it .she turn nd goes to him with her hair perfectly movin

but first the sequence:

hey hey... they are looking at each other, eyes deep in so many feelings... and she falls into his arms... their first very first meeting is here

on the floor, she walks toward him and he her...

while in another place he is walking away from her after tying that bandage and saying never ever would they meet again... 

they meet at the centre.

he turns, she's standing with his key held out, he doesn't reach for her hand...

he stretches out and holds her hand and she twirls in. the lights are dim, there's a redness in the frame, her hair is auburn as it flies.⭐️❤️⭐️

he whirls away with her in the rain of that torrential night, just focused on saving her from a car when it was he who'd inadvertently left her out there to get drenched.

she spins as he holds her hand high up, round and round she goes and her hair dances free, her bare white back light against his dark brownness, the red of the lights...( just for this portion he is in galaband again... what was it? a mistake? a little fey touch... what.)

he lets go of her hand in his office and she falls...

he holds her as she bends keeping her safe...

she's lying prone in his arms at the guest house, the night he'd called out her name that very first time, and felt a desire to touch... to stroke her innocent skin...

she spins away as he holds her hand above her head... a fairy tale like dance movement, the prince and his princess.

he twists her arm and drags her close to him, the day he was so angry for she'd said he was of loose character.

she pirouettes in the opposite direction...

and strands of delicate fairy lights are coming off a girl looking tremulous, a man feeling sensations he can't name.

he holds her hand and she looks at him...

and remembers how she'd needed him in that tense hospital that day, running to throw herself at him... he hadn't held her back.

but today, he is here, fall on me... i am here, i will be here always...

he bends her back...

and there he is holding her hand as she's about to fall in the temple. teej, when he'd quickened... galvanize... to save her, not asking himself why, just a compulsion... always... from the beginning.

he again lifts her up in this ballad like dance of theirs. she's feeling him, she's wanting him back in return, it perplexes her this emotion... but the gaze... what's in his eyes... she is held by it.

she turns and leans back onto him, her head against his shoulder, an embrace from behind, barriers are torn as they let the feeling encircle them, his arms tight around her, she holding on... eyes closed... here in your arms is peace. a moment holds still.

he opens his eyes, and again looks at her face. he wants to see her beauty, he wants to revel in her, he wants her to win... rabba ve...

she turns and looks again...

and between them a memory... her hand slips into his, the rings of diwali are here... chakravyuh... he's leading her out of it, holding her hand most tenderly...

he holds her hand and she falls back, knowing he won't let go... when she returns... she watches him intently and he's about to kiss her. it's the night that passion had flared uninvited and he'd had no idea what to do with it. how hard he'd fought... how much pain he'd had to give in order not to surrender. not to submit.

⭐️😳

yet here he stands now. never flinching, never turning away... the dance comes to an end, and they stand entwined, immersed in feelings, no one said a word... yet...

then came the applause, and her walking toward it. while he stood there watching with a proud little almost smile, the eyes gleamed.

the two things this portion said to me: it was all along a dance really. their whole story, a dance of mating, and beyond that.

and with his actions he seemed to start communicating things he'd find words for much later... ranjha would tell heer, "jab jo bura kiya uska koi matlab nahin... iss pyaar mein sahi aur galat ka koi matlab nahin... bas ek cheez ka matlab hai... ki main.. hamesha.. hamesha... tumse..."

asr had started crossing the barriers he'd created, he was here to give in.

and had events not taken the turn they did... that is where he was inexorably headed...

this submission was perfectly placed in story. he had to feel this pull, this power and his need to capitulate. then recognise it with his mind and heart, be all ready to act consciously... only then would the terrace drive him to the point it did... and yet, he would never be able to let her go, hurt her beyond a point. because he was already surrendered to the one he would love, hamesha.

and as he'd drag her up the steps of the temple, as bells would swing freely and without a care like her hair does now, as lightning and thunder would rend the night, deafen the skies, their dance would continue.

teri meri meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil...

⭐️

an underlying song through it all: i can't help falling in love with you... take my hand hand... take my whole life too, for i can't help falling in love with you...

this is Brilliant...worthy.gif spectacularly fascinating in its every breathtaking mannersmiley-happy096.gif... how beautifully you hav written...each sensuous move you hav told a story ...his every touch , feel on her in your words...make it soo romantic ...i'd die for this kind of love the way you expressed it...m spell bound ...just marvelous ...Rock On Indi rockon.gif

Break me , Belong , Bare , Burn , Breathe , Brim nd Breach - Fantastic⭐️ ..
heart_beat1.gifi love Burn , Breathe Brim nd Breach a lot heart_beat1.gif
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Episode 167 

Khushi tells Bua ji to just dance. Bua ji is like what happens if they lose. Khushi is trying to form words figuring out what to say to her for encouragement. She looks at Arnav smirking and she finds him amuse; this gives her the confidence to convince Bua ji. 

credit to the maker

She said that it is not the question of their izzaat but to show the world what the Gupta Family is all about. Arnav is still amused and calls out to Mr. Khanna having the confidence that Khushi will lose (how can someone want to miss out on her words of encouragement). Khushi goes full on filmy mode and tries convinces Bua ji. Then Anjali announces the Jangalbandi is coming up shortly.  Bua ji is still fearful but Khushi tells her to take a deep breathe and think of NandeKishore. Suddenly Bua ji gets the confidence and said "Jai Ho NandeKishore". Khushi looks at Arnav's back and is like oh yeah we got this. She calls bua ji Madhumati (if Bua ji was not so tense she would have gotten khushi on this) and tells her that NandeKishore will not let them lose. I loved her how she called her by name. you know sometimes  to show too much affection I call my mom by name and I do same with my nanijaan too.  The Guptas do their chant  and they are ready to compete. The crowd claps for them (how can you not get moved by khushi's speech is beyond me). Khushi and Bua ji march hand in hand to the stage. On the Way Bua ji pushes to Mami and pretty much said it's on. Garima and Payal go up to her and said please forgive us. Mami is annoyed and is not planning on revenge. And excuses herself from her conversation (what is she going to do to get her so called izaat back)😆

In the Meantime Shyam is still on his search to find his bichoo wale mithai box.

Khushi is doing some arrangements on the stage. Akash comes and asked if bua ji is getting ready and whether if she is okay. Khushi said she will be okay when she defeats the Laad Governor. Khushi realizes who she is talking too and said sorry. Akash being the sweety that he is said that it's okay anything goes during war/competition. Akash  asked  khushi "why she is so scared of Arnav?  he is just..." (I wanted to know how he was going to defend his bhai). Khushi is like hold up I am not scared, who said that I am scared. I am not scared of him. Who is scared of him. Akash said he is happy to know this. Akash is amused and walks off to attend to the guest. Khushi not knowing akash is gone is bad mouthing Arnav. She said that "I am not scared of that Laad Governor but ever since the competition was announced; I think he is scared." Aranv is listening from behind and said "hmm." Khushi keeps going and said "that is why he said no to the sangeet. He is scared that if there is a sangeet then there will be a competition. Then if there is a competition then he will lose". Arnav goes "hmmm." Khushi then adds "out of fear he is doing the competition and this will make him heavy (sounds better in hindi). I gave him answer that made him sweat in fear. You should have seen his face. she notices akash from a far and waves at him and Akash waves back happy that his saali is excited. Khushi's baat went off and said if Akash is there then who is here. She turns around she sees Arnav. 

credit to the maker

She shivers in fear clutching her ghagra. Arnav said "it looks like someone else is scared. Your hand is doing the opposite of your words." Khushi gets mad and walks away and turns back to see him angrily (she always needs to get the last glimpse of him). Isn't it just too sweet? and Arnav also does same. Arnav looks at her and and shakes his head thinking she is UNBELIEVABLE. (how could Khushi not recognize his voice...I mean she can sense that he is near her from like miles always...she is losing her touch...and wow Arnav is not angry with her insulting him. He is rather amused. This girl is really changing him). he actually enjoys her pagalpaan.

In the Kitchen, Mami is mixing alcohol in Bua ji's drink (it looks like a medicine bottle). 😆 may be desi alcohol. She said that she cannot pour too much because the smell of alcohol will be present. Mami ji grabs the mithai box to get rid of that smell. She wonders why the box is so light and opens the ribbon and before she can open it Shyam comes and asks what you are doing here. Mami is like "you saw what I was doing. I was mixing the medicine I mean I was drinking the juice." Shyam was like "aacha."Mami was like I am telling the truth. Mami being the suspicious person that she is asks shyam why is he there. Shyam to divert her and to get rid of her said her friends are looking for her. She said before she goes she needs some sweet because the juice is bitter. Shyam gets HP to give her some sweets and she eats it. Shyam is like you had your sweet so are you done. Mami leaves the kitchen and Shyam opens the box to check if the scorpion is in the box. He is like for this small job there is so much work (uh killing someone is not a small job).😡 Shyam hides the box and Anjali was like I was looking for you and he hits his head on the counter because he is scared (only suspicious people get frightened quickly).

Mami ji finds Bua ji chatting it up with her love NK and she grabs the trey full of juice and puts her juice on it ready to serve it to Bua ji.

Anjali rushes to Shyam and asked if he is okay and starts freaking out. She takes him away to give first aid and Shyam is left staring at the bichoo wale mithai box.NK is talking to Bua ji and Garima and Mami interrupts them. Mami said have some juice and NK said we do not want it. Nk try to say the story but Mami said you need juice. Nka is like perfect he can give a live example. Nk tells his story with the juice and switching the juices. Mami is freaking it out. Garima and Bua ji seemed confused by the story as NK was going so fast. (Even bua ji has such good tuning with NK she knows what he is saying). AnJam comes and announced the Jugal Bandi between the Bua of the bride and the Mom of the groom is coming up and the score of Nani. NK takes a drink and Drinks it...Mami is freaking it out and asked if he is okay. NK is like OK nahi but NK and goes to check on the CD. Then garima drinks the other one and Mami is worried and said two is gone. Bua ji gets a glass and hesitates to drink it because mami does not have one. She offers the other drink to Mami...Mami is like no but takes it reluctantly. They cheer to NandeKishore. Bua ji is drinking it and tries to make Mami drink it too. On the other hand, the judges announces the score of Nani and she gets a 7 (I think she deserved more...I mean not many old people have moves like her... she should get perfect 10. not old people but the young people also can't dance like her. I am jealous of her moves...I am young and can't dance like that). Bua ji notices that Mami is not drinking and Mami is wondering if she got the right drink. Mami notices that Bua ji is getting tipsy.

Bua ji enters the stage with ishtyle and Mami enters too. Khushi cheers on Bua ji telling her motivational words. The ladies get set to dance and they start off in step (if they were practicing separately how did they get a chance to practice together and dance same to same...I thought the jungal bandi was supposed to be with Nani and Bua ji. Khushi is happy with the amazing start and Arshi give each other looks saying it's on face. 

credit to the maker

Bua ji starts forgetting her step and Khushi is getting nervous and helps her remember. Arnav is smiling. Arnav looks at Khushi like in your face and Khushi is getting mad at his confidence. Khushi is freaking out and is still helping Bua ji remember her moves.  Bua ji starts feeling the effects of the medicine wale juice now starts feeling dizzy and see 3 NK. She gets happy and tipsy. Arnav was like winning when he was looking at Khushi.

Anajli is tending to Shyam. Shyam said he needs rest and tries to send her off to stage. Anjali was like no I am not leaving you like this (she is such a good wife...a little clingy but a good wife). She said she will get Arnav to handle it (that would be a bad idea...he will leave no stones unturned to humiliate khushi on the sly with words only she will get). Shyam somehow convinces her to go and now he is off to find the bichoo wali box (this man needs to learn how to plan better).

Bua ji goes to her family, who are surprises and upset by her performance. Bua ji is like what happened? Khushi is like what happened you practice and all day you did was hold your head and sway. Bua ji is like you dance like a heroine. The Raizadas, on the other hand, are happy and congratulate Mami. Bua ji is just in nasha. NK goes to Bua ji and compliment her. Bua ji see NK and admires him and pinches his cheeks. NK is confused. Bua ji asks about when he is getting married and NK remember his midnight scare of him marrying Bua ji and freaks out screaming NAHI. Bua ji said it's okay there are 3 of you to say no. Khusi and NK are confused. The scores are announced:  Bua get 4 points and Mami gets 7 (okay how is she and Nani tied? Nani danced way better than her). I also think same. the judgement was not right. Khushi is upset. Anjali said that the Raizadas have 14 points and the Guptas have 4 points. Khushi remembers the bet and Arnav looks hat her like remember the bet. Khushi is tense. 

credit to the makers

Will the Guptas be able to catch up?

Ranting time: the competition set up is so unfair...the Raizadas had two performance while the Guptas had one...that gives the Raizadas the upper hand...the Raizadas have 3 people performing while the Guptas have only 2...that means Khushi has to catch up big time after NK dances...that is so not fair...this always bothered me

loved your take.
 it was a fun episode.
 you gotta point. why the Raizadas performed more number? In a competition both of the team should perform same number. and here only the groom team is performing.But our Khushi herself is more than hundred.

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=sohara]

Episode-170

Khushi's partner Sarita didn't show up. Obviously she is in tizzy. She fell in the quagmire of the situation. She is convulsing if she loses what the laad governor will make her to do. Payal is trying sarita's number, but she is unavailable. Arnav is also tensed to see her pensive state. He was desperate to defeat her, but he also can't see her to lose. Pyaar jo karta hai, bohot sara. 😳Anjali doesn't want to wait any longer. Her devil pati suggests Khushi to choose a partner from her enemy side. Gosh, did he think that Khushi would choose him! 😡 Khushi perturbs to hear his words. It must be pierced her like a nail. She recollects how he manhandled her a while ago. Both of the families are panicked for Khushi. Anjali goes to her and asks her does she want to wait. Arnav also can't see his girl in a impasse situation. Nk is feeling sorry for her as well.

"it seems like she won't be able to complete her performance today."

Nk's words embroil Arnav more. When NK turned his head to talk to him, Arnav is nowhere to be seen😆

😉

Khushi is upset still standing on the dark stage. Suddenly the light spots on her, and another spot light on a silhouetted figure who is standing a little far from here. Everybody get flabbergasted to see the other person on the stage. It's Arnav. Khushi's countenance reflects the maelstrom of conflicting emotions and perplexity relentlessly beleaguering her heart and mind. There is eerie of silence everywhere, but the air speaks volume of emotions. Arnav speaks to her acquiescently-⭐️ so well written

"tumhara akhiri performance hai Khushi pura nahi karogi?"

(your last performance Khushi, won't you complete it?

Did he just surrender to her? did he just want to say by his assenting words that when you are in trouble, no matter what I'm with you. Arnav literally came out from his confinement, like the spring bulbs what remain dormant deep inside the frozen earth for an endless winter.⭐️

The dark winter of his life is gradually evanescing and the incandescent sunshine is welcoming him. and the sunshine is no other but Khushi. She gazes up at him with her inside melting at his words and a mlange of confused, chaotic thoughts are running through her mind. He wants to ensconce her from all the harm, he wants to stand by her side to cross all the hurdles, he wants to vicissitude her fortune forever. His first feelings of love for a girl, what he wanted to buried inside vehemently are now spurting out without any hindrance - wow ❤️ too good ⭐️

The crowd cheers them with clap and their families all are stupefied to see him on the stage.

And the music starts to play.

Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil

Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Ik ladka, ik ladki ki yeh kahani hai nayi

Yours and mine,mine and yours love story is difficult

It cannot be described in two words
This is a new story of a boy and a girl
It cannot be described in two words.

Ik dooje se hue judaa, jab ik dooje ke liye bane

Tumse dil jo lagaya, toh jahaan maine paaya
Kabhi socha na tha yun, meelon door hoga saaya
Kyun khuda tune mujhe aisa khwaab dikhaya
Jab haqeeqat mein usse todna tha

When I gave my heart to you,I conquered a place
Which I never thought I would,because it was at a distance of many miles
Oh God why did you show me such dreams?
When in fact it was to be broken?

Ik dooje se hue judaa, jab ik dooje ke liye bane
Teri meri baaton ka har lamha sab se rangjaana
Har ehsaas mein tu hai, har ik yaad mein tera afsaana

In one second we both were together,though it was meant only for one second

Every second of our conversation was the most colorful of all
In every feeling you are there,in every memory I desire for you

Saara din bit jaaye, saari raat jagaaye
Bas khayal tumhara, lamha lamha tadpaaye
Yeh tadap keh rahi hai mit jaaye faasle
Yeh tere mere darmeyaan hai jo saare

Every day has gone by,every night spent awake
Because of my care for you,every second I am suffering
I am suffering,let the distance
And all the other things standing between us vanish

Ik dooje se hue judaa jab ik dooje ke liye bane
Teri meri baaton ka har lamha sab se anjaana
Har ehsaas mein tu hai har ik yaad mein tera afsaana

In one second we both were together,though it was meant only for one second
Every second of our conversation made me unaware of the surroundings
In every feeling you are there,in every memory I desire for you

The whole crowd watches the sizzling sexy dance performance of Arnav and Khushi. Didn't the song just made for them? It is song from a movie of salman and Kareena. But for teri meri, Salman-Kareena don't even exist for me. This song belongs to Arnav and Khushi.only, bas. it was not just a simple dance, but the journey so far from shesh mahal till today. - true!!!

credit goes to 

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/teri-meri-rahat-fateh-ali-khan-shreya-ghosha-yours-and-minemine-and-yours-love-story-difficult.html#aR2Xha7A2w3klXli.99

A microcosm of emotions and sensation inhabited by just the two of them, causing her heart to lurch at the sheer enormity of his passion. He lifts her as she is weightless, he cares her as he longed for this moment, he touches her sensitive parts of her body as if she belongs to him. he glides her down horizontally with the ground, but never let her fall. He swirls her vehemently, but catches her even with a strong grip. He sways with her rhythmically like ocean's wave. - so romantic 😳

isn't Arnav the ocean and Khushi is the happy waves! They implicate with each other as if there is nobody around, they just want to cease the surreal moment. Her long silky strands caress his face tenderly. Her lithesome body just wants to mold itself according to his wish. Their fervent passion literally ignites the stage. He feels exhilarated with the cascade of emotions pumping through him while being aware of her touch as a gentle calmness seeps into his heart.  - Amazing ⭐️

For a moment time ceases to exist as they stood there, as if nothing else can intrude. Her mind is whirling with ambiguity.  Hey hey , rabba vey  replaces teri meri. The repercussion takes them to their first encounter in the sheesh mahal, where she fall into his arm, unofficially entered his life. Since the day he knowingly and unknowingly saved her, protected her, muffled her.. The roller coaster ride started from that day. God also spun a fine web to unite this star crossed lovers.😃 - so nice

All their moments with each other reverberate in their mind like a slide show. They met for the second time in the darga. He saved her in the guesthouse, she fainted and he picked her up in his arm; he got mesmerized by the ethereal beauty on that day.  He picked her in his arm again when she fainted on the teez day. He was always there for her. so when today she went to a little far in ambiguity, he pulls her back in his embrace to assure her, don't dare to leave me, you are mine and I'll always be with you.

They remember how passionately he extricated her from the entangled fairy lights.

She ran to his arms to find solace after her babuji's heart attack. She tried to tell him long before that you are mine, plz hold me in your arms, I need you. He couldn't give her the comfort that day, but he wants to assure her today that I'm here for you when you are distressed.

They remembered how they were besotted by each other's charm on the diwali night. How Arnav lost his control and attempted to kiss her. he denied his feelings that day, but today in front of the whole world he wants to accept his feelings without any demur.

They  recollect how he made her fall from the upstairs. But at the same time he saved her umpteenth time. Even when he used to hate her after the terrace incident he always stood by her side. Cause by that time though the trust was haywire but the strong love was already there.👍🏼

They promised not to see each other after their symbolic engagement on the mandir. But they couldn't stay away from each other. they had to lost in their heart.

Deluge of memory engulfs them. All the clandestine significant moments between them are coming to their mind one after another. they became completely lost in each other. Arnav can't take his eyes off from her, as if nobody exists only him and she.

Apparently this is the epic episode of IPK. The whole world were swooned by Arnav and Khushi's smoldering chemistry, their mind boggling sensuous dance number on the song teri meri. I'm pretty sure Arshi gave more hype to the song teri meri. Or am I talking like a prejudice, as an Arshian my though always leads me to Arnav and Khushi.- i wasn on IF durin tht time...but i remember the effect this song had...we couldn stop watchin it was definitely an epic episode of IPK!!!

Khushi is the one who first breaks the trance. She wafts away her gaze from him and sees the reaction of the crowd. All of the Raizadas and Guptas eyes are popping out, they still are flummoxed. I'm dancing in rapture to see Shyam's reaction. He is snorting in anger.😈 What a big slap he got on his face🤣! He is a smart fellow, must guessed that Khushi belongs to his saale sahaab. 

There is an awkward silence everywhere. Nobody can't get out of their baffled state. Nani breaks the silence with a huge clap. And the rest of the crowd follows her gradually. Anajli is so astounded that tells NK to pinch her. She can't believe that it's real. Nani also is in shock. Akash says her that it can't be his bhai. it must be someone else. Nk says he was about to go, but didn't notice when  Nanav came on the stage. - aww so sad

Bua is enamored.

"yeh Gupta family phiree isceme chalai kya, bade ke sath chote free."

(this Gupta family are scheming to give the younger free with the elder.)

I's certainly the prediction of the future. Mami is a bit uncouth and big mouth, but doesn't she perceive more than the other Raizadas. She is a smart cookie for sure. It was Lavnaya who realized Arnav's attraction for Khushi first. she was the one who came to know that Arnav was in love with Khushi. And mami is the second one who noticed it. Mami is incredulous that the gupta family must be conspiring to make Khushi to get married with Arnav. She mutters hello hi, and mama completes, mami should bid bye bye.😆

Arnav and Khushi both get down from the stage and slowly walk towards their family. Nani gives them a standing ovation. Arnav follows Khushi as if he is still in the enthrallment of his beloved Khushi. Khushi hugs payal. Payal says her that Arnav took sarita's place at the right time and danced with her. khushi looks at Arnav in satiation. The look of pleasure on her face makes his eyes soften with tenderness. In reply he gives her a sweet sexy smirk.

Khushi still seems delirious; she needs some isolation to control her feelings now. She runs back to the dressing room and closes the door. Her heart starts to pound in a crazy rhythm. She recollects how Arnav danced with her, intimately touched her sensitive parts. Her dhadhak becomes erratic. She presses a hand against her bosom where her heart is hammering away against her ribcage.

- thanks for sharin 😊

credit goes to tumblr

Arnav strides across the room, avoiding everybody and stands leaning on a pillar. Doesn't he looking devastatingly sexy standing in that style. The whole Raizada clan moves towards him and shower him with plenty of questions.

"what"

Anjali retorts back "what nahi, what the, that's what I want to ask. What was that."

Nani assents anjali. He replies, there is nothing much to say. Akash reminds him that he didn't even wanted to dance. He means he even doesn't dance. Mami also is ambiguous, why Arnav bitwa danced with the dushman party.
"tum dushman party ki sath danace karke hum logo ko hello hi se bye bye kar diye."

Anjali sarcastically jibing him that he wanted to win the competition at any cost.  Nk is also saying that he made everything go in vain. 😆

"how many times you said that we have to win. How much money you spent on me to teach me dance. But at the last moment you danced with Khushiji."

It's not palpable to Anjali that the person who has not dance since last 15 years, how cum this impossible happened?  Arnav now is bound to open his mouth.

"so, what's the big deal. Her partner didn't show up and I danced with her, simple."😃

He tries to prevaricate the truth. But his answer seems couldn't impress his family. They frown at him.

"aise bhi, har cheez har jeet ke liye nahi hote."

( Or moreover everything shouldn't happen with winning or losing.)

He leaves made everybody baffled.

"what happened to our chotey. He always considers everything by winning or losing. But all of a sudden."

Anjali gets incredulous at his waywardness.

Pause: your chotey fall in love with Khushi, that is what happened with him. you should realize it long before dumb lady.😆

Shyam is flagrant. Nk comes there to add fuel in the fire. He asks him, what is the point of this competition, where nannav himself danced with Khushiji. Now who won? Lakrewale or lakriwale?   But he is happy that it happened. He always wanted Khushi to win. Shyam is fuming at NK's words. NK starts to praise Khushi's beauty,

"Khushiji is so nice, isn't she? I mean her face, her eyes, her hair, her soft hands, everything, so nice."

He seems so enamored by her beauty. He continues,
"and when she dances, aisa lagta he ke duniya jai jhar mein."

pause: Mind what are you saying NK. If Nannav hears it, you will be dead for sure.😆

He tells Shyam that one thing they should agree that Nannav and Khushi were looking so good together. Shyam can't bear this any more; he screams at NK to keep quiet. Nk gets flummoxed at his behavior. Shyam huddles away from him.

Anjali calls Shyam. She sarcastically asks him why he keeps vanishing like Khushi. Did he see Khushi?. He gets more annoyed at her query. He  answers no and leaves in haste. Anjali gets ambiguous at his preposterous behavior.

Anajli comes to amma and asks her where is Khushi. amma says her that payal went to look for her. But payal also didn't find her anywhere. Amma tells her to check the room where she changed her dress. Aranv hears it from behind, must be thinking to meet her.

Khushi is taking off her jewelry thinking of her laad governor. Payal's knock made her come back from her trance. Payal asks her why she came here without telling anybody. Khushi is stammering. Payal  senses that something is wrong. She asks her whether she is alright or not. Khushi replies that she is fine and coming back after changing. Payal tells her to come back soon.

Khushi ties her hair with a casual bun and takes her cloth to change. Again somebody knocks the door. Khushi thinks it's Payal again. She gets a bit annoyed and opens the door without looking back. She is still in consternation.

"I don't know how it happened. I wouldn't expect that the laad Governor would dance with me like this. What does he think of himself? It doesn't affect me. May be it."

She turns and see laad governor is standing there leaning on the door, contemplating her keenly. Gosh he knows how to make a girl's heart beat haywire.

Sohara this was Lovely review to read.clap3.gif..i loved wat you had to say abt those two's feelings nd your words are magnificant ⭐️👏
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Episode 168

Shyam is looking around the kitchen to see if his bichoo wale box is still where he left it (seriously I don't know why he leaves a mithai box in the kitchen of course a servant is going to take it put it with the other sweet boxes).  He sees the stack of boxes and starts looking for the ribbon on his box. He notices the ribbon is on the floor and starts looking one by one (this should teach him to be more careful).

Anita I guess you are very eager to help him, in this killing job!😆

Khushi is pacing around nervously when Anjali announces the dance off between the bride's sister and the groom's brother. NK comes to relax Khushi (how sweet of him). He assures her that she is talented and hardworking and can do anything. Arnav comes and says she can do anything but does nothing. NK tries to calm the tension between ArShi and says that if they lose, Khushi will be happy and when she is happy will he be too (I have a mini crush on him). really?  Khushi starts to smile by his sweet words and Arnav notices this. Arnav warns NK that if he loses, he won't get a chance to be happy because he'll be dead. This wipes the smile of Khushi's face right off and Arnav is now satisfy (I bet Arnav is thinking only I have the right to make Khushi smile).

Shyam gets nervous that Anjali might come and looks through the boxes quickly. Mama ji comes and Shyam drops the box which has the scorpion in (ugh). This worries him further. And for Shyam and look for it Mama ji drags him back to the party.

Khushi is in the guest room getting ready for her performance. Arnav comes in and asks Khushi if she's fine because her eyes tell him that she's scared (I know he came in with the excuse of freaking her out but secretly he wanted to see her and comfort her but his ego would not allow such a thing). you are right. he doesn't get her out of his sight. and he came to check  whether nk is taking too much chance or not. Khushi tells him to get his eyes checked, she accepts all challenges. Arnav leaves angrily (what does he want her to say I lose and I will do anything for you...this girl an ego just as big as him).

Mami's friends (whoa she has friends) are praising her for the amazing performance she did. Meanwhile, Payal is consoling an upset Bua ji. Garima asks her about Khushi and since she isn't around, she says that Mami danced well (way to rub salt in the wounds of your sister in law, she is lucky that she is out of it). Mami starts coughing while singing praises for herself. Payal gets water for her but she shrugs her off rudely. Garima gets upset seeing this (Mami can at least pretend to accept Payal in front of her friends and not be so rude, but she does not have that concept).

Mami's behavior is so rude and childish.

Everyone's clapping as NK starts his performance on Desi Boyz sung by KK from the movie Desi Boyz (the movie sucked...it was not even funny even though it was a comedy). didn't watch the movie.I don't like Akshay Kumar.

credit to the maker

Khushi gets nervous seeing NK performing so well while the Raizada are thrilled and enjoying the performance. Arnav is satisfied that no one can win this round now and keeps looking at Khushi to gauge her reaction (I think it was just to ogle at her but whatever). Some business associate who is sitting with Arnav was praising him that he organized a great function (I am pretty sure his family did and he just gave the money...it is proven again that people enjoy desi parties). Shyam is the tensed as well even though he technically belongs to the currently winning side (he wants his Khushi ji to win but he is tense about the poisonous scorpion on the loose). Everyone hoots and claps as NK's performance comes to an end and he gets thrilled seeing this and he is like I am a Rockstar (he is adorable). Arnav goes to khusi and taunts her by saying  "I told you that I will leave no stones unturned to make you lose Khushi Kumari Gupta. I was right and I am right. Money can buy anything." Khushi just leaves from there disgusted. Arnav is left behind looking victorious (so when he said money can buy anything...what did he buy to win, I know he did not pay his family to dance well...my guess is the judges...but idk). I think he spent money to train them. in 170 NK told it that he spent money to teach him. eanwhile, people are demanding for an encore performance. The judges gave NK 9 points (I agree with this score). With this, the Raizada Have to 23 points while The Guptas are still at 4 points (still unfair, the Raizadas gave 3 performances while the Guptas gave 1, so of course the Raizadas are going to be way ahead). Anjali is about to announce the next performance when NK begs her to let him perform again. NK said it is the question of GHANDAKI (probably did not spell that right). Anjali quickly covers the mike and corrects him by saying ZINDAGI. To make NK quiet she said that the audience might throw eggs and tomatoes at him. NK was not buying it but Anjali ignores him and calls for Khushi on stage.

Khushi's performance starts on Hawa Hawaii sung by Kavita Krishamurty from the movie Mr. India. Everyone seems to be enjoying and Shashi's face seemed that of a proud father. 

credit to the maker

credit to the maker

Anjali says Khushi is looking very pretty. Shyam says she always does. Anjali looks at him suspiciously but he covers up by saying she always looks good because she is such a good person (you can't argue with that). Khushi starts her next performance which was on Ek Do Teen sung by Alka Yagnik from the movie Tezaab. Everyone is hooting and cheering for her as well. Arnav just can't take his eyes off her during the whole performance; he did not care about winning or losing he was just happy that she is enjoying herself and nothing else matter at that moment. While she was dancing to Ek Do Teen, some guy came up to talk to Arnav. Arnav was so lost in the performance that he forgot his name but the other guy told him he was Mr. Das. Arnav apologizes for his forgetful moment and asked if he is enjoying the party. 

credit goes to the maker

credit to maker

credit to the maker

At that moment Khushi goes Hum Aapke Hai Kaun and flings a flower at his face. Arnav's face says "What the."

credit to the maker

Khushi starts dancing to the improvised version of Did Tera Devar Deewana sung by Lata Mangeshkar and SP Balasubrahmanyan from the movie Hum Aapke Hai Kaun. Khushi's version was Jiji Tera Jeth ji Deewaana. The business guy was like that is...but arnav finishes his sentence and said just like me. Arnav looks furious. And everyone is like Arnav is going to be pissed but secretly they were enjoying it. Nani and Mama were really enjoying it. Garima was surprised and asked if anyone knew about this. Anjali and Akash looks at Arnav worried and Anjali said that Arnav's temper but be up to the skies now. At that moment Arnav's face was down and covered and he brought his face up and GASP he is actually laughing (my heart was doing Dhak Dhak). Anjali and Akash (I will call them AnAsh, very lame) are relieved and go to Arnav. Anjali tells him that this is the second time Khushi made you laugh. Arnav realizes what he was doing and stops and looks at Khushi as she finished with a faint smile on his face.It was such a cute moment. (That guy judge's face looked like his eyes were going to pop out of his face...How did khushi prepare for all those outfits she literally had 24 hours) 

credit to the maker

credit to the maker

Now Arnav's Laughter!!!!

credit to the maker

Will Khushi be able to catch up????

Links to songs performed during the sangeet (original videos)

Desi Boyz:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyWHtKq1PcQ[/YOUTUBE]

Hawa Hawai:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_FPWx0iRxE[/YOUTUBE]

Ek Do Teen:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHiqY_7Upck[/YOUTUBE]

Didi Tera Devar Deewana:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V56f0xZNqw[/YOUTUBE]

great take Anita.
Loved all the lines in bold and my comments are in red.
Loved all the gifs.

Thanks for videos I never saw the hawa hawai song. Gosh Shridevi was so fat! i think Sanya was much better than her. I already mentioned in my take that i liked Khushi more than Madhuri in ek do teen. And after seeing this video I can say it again, that Madhuri's performance was a bit sultry, but Sanaya's performance was classy.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Episode 169

Anjali praises Khushis performance and judges give her a 10/10 this brings the Guptas to 14 points. Khushi gives Arnav a thumbs down like you are going down as everyone claps and cheers for her. Everyone congratulates her and Khushi thanks them all (wasn't Khushi's last dance JiJi Tera Jeth ji Deewana and she was wearing a blue sari...how in the world is she in the pink Ek Do Teen outfit...This is one big blooper and really bad editing). it's a very common thing in IPK. So I rather ignore itNK comes and makes the crowd go away. NK tells her she did an amazing job and she is going to win. Then Mama and Nani come and tell her that she did a fantastic job. Akash comes and congratulate her and tells her the JiJi Tera Jeth ji Deewana song made him deewana (I think that is the best compliment ever given). I also loved his compliment.  Khushi excuses herself to take the blessing of her Bau ji, Shashi. Garima scolds Khushi saying she is lucky no one took offense to her performance but Bua ji takes her side and starts congratulating her for a job well done; now they have a chance to win. Payal comes and ask Khushi where her friend, Sarita, is since she is needed for the last performance. Khushi says her phone is switched off. Payal also says that she needs to use the poolside room to change because the dancers are using the other room.

During this time Shyam was in the background looking for his scorpion (he was super suspicious). He somehow found his way to the poolside.

Khushi is about to open the door when Arnav stops her and says her performance was good but even for that she needed him. Her performance was a hit only because she made a made fun of him. Khushi says at least he admitted that she was a hit. Arnav starts reciting Khushis lyrics and she gets intimidated and nervous about their closes but completes his lines (Soharas analysis has the actual dialouges). Arnav says she has noticed quite a lot about him, he didnt know she observed him so closely (how can you not, he is an enigma plus he is smoking hot).  Oh yeah, who knows it better than us! 😳 Khushi tries to intervene but Arnav says she should have had the guts to imitate him herself. Khushi says she doesnt want to be like him and Arnav says that she doesnt have what it needs to be him and points to her head: its called a BRAIN. He is about to walk away when Khushi rebuttal and corrects him saying that she has something that will never let her be him and points to his heart: its called a HEART. Arnav does not argue back and just leaves in anger (I think he is hurt that she said that he does not have a heart because only he knows what is in it).
good point Anita. he must have a heart which is so big that nobody even will be able to measure it.

credit to the maker

Khushi goes inside the room and takes her outfit for the next performance, the famous green sari (which looks oddly similar to the red on in the first Rabba Vey and the Blue one during the Desi Girl performance). The Sari now contains the Scorpion. Shyam is looking for the scorpion and notices that the clothes in the trunk are gone. Shyam calls out to her but she walks away, ignoring her. Shyam goes out to tell Khushi. Khushi is walking through the party oblivious to the fact that her sari has the scorpion. (I guess she is going to the poolside bedroomI thought all room in the RM were by the poolside).😆

Arnav enters him room talking on his blue tooth to make some payment (my guess is for the sangeet). Khushi passes by the poolside(still convinced the other room was by the poolside as well), outside arnavs, room wondering what happened to Saritas phone. Shyam spots her there and sees the scorpion in her sari (He has the super power of sight, I could barely see it). He tries to tell her but Khushi asks him to stay away from her. Shyam takes the sari away from her (I get he is trying to save her and that was the only way to do it is to make her mad but what happens next is ugh). he had to save her, after all he is doing everything to get her.  Khushi is just pissed by his action. She asked why is he following her. Before he could answer, Khushi said if he misbehaves she will.Shyam is grabs her arms and said you will what Khushi tells him not to touch her and Shyam grips her more. Khushi is in pain. Shyam asked her what are you going to do??? Are you going to scream?? Do you want to slap me??? Do you want to tell RS??? Then go ahead. If anyone sees us then let them,but your behavior hurts me more. (Like seriously he has no right to manhandle her. Khushi should really reveal his raaz, Anjali can handle the truth of course it will hurt but it is better to know it early rather than when things get out of hand). Meanwhile, Arnav is busy with a call and is oblivious to the face Shyam and Khushi are outside his room arguing. Arnavcloses his cupboard and Shyam hears this and lets Khushi go and walks away. Just then, Arnav sees Khushi standing and crying. Shyam is gone by now.

Akash goes to Payal and asks who she think is going to win. She says its a win-win for her since she belongs to both the families now (that is a very good answer and I love how she accepted the Raizadas, but deep down I think she wants her family to win, for Khushis sake). I like Payal's personality, very poise and composed. Anjali comes searching for Shyam, worried. She  asks PayAsh if they have seen him, they both say no. Akash tells Payal that Anjali always looks for Shyam even when she does not need him, they love each other immensely and they are a perfect couple. Payal seems tense because she knows the real Shyam.

Arnav comes outside to ask Khushi whats wrong with her but then remembers how shed faked cried to make him say yes for the sangeet. He taunts her for trying to repeat her old tricks to melt his heart, it makes no difference to him. Khushi apologizes to Arnav for having to see her cry again and asks her to leave her alone. She turns away. Arnav tries talking to her but moves away from his touch (1. Because it still hurts from what Shyam did 2. She does not want someones sympathy who just taunted her a moment ago). She says Why all this is a drama???Why are you still here? She walks away leaving Arnav shocked, regretting what he just said "Damn it". (poor khushi she got abused physically by Shyam and verbally by Arnav and yet she is so strong...i admire that quality from her. If Arnav found out who hurt her he would be blinded by rage...i wish this part was not forgotten).

can't agree more both abused her, specially mentally.

credit to the maker

Madhumati is drunk and tries figuring stuff around her. She finds Mami Ji and said that she needs to ask her a question. She asked why he wears a fake flowers on her hair. Mami ji seemed insulted because she wears nothing but real things since she is so high class. Bua ji realizes that is the wrong question and askes her if she did anything to her to make her lose the competiton because she now sees 50 NandeKishores. NK is in the back hearing all this and is freaking out (maybe he is scared that Bua ji is seeing her everywhere or that they cheated or both). Poor NK really scared of bua.😆 Mami tells her to accept the fact that they lost. Bua ji is adamant that something was done to her. Nani and Anjali come and said that Mami danced well but Khushi gave an answer with her mind blasting dance (how did Nani hear their conversation does she have a bionic ear too and how did she not know that Bua ji seems off). Bua ji brags and said after all she is my niece. And plus this competition was for fun.

Shyam finally finds the scorpion (it is about time it took 5 episodes) 😆 and places it in his cupboard. He said the scorpion will fix everything. He said since Khushi had a problem with him being married by tomorrow he will have no wife (This plan B). (Really he thinks Khushi does not want to be with him because he is marriedthere are other reason 1.) He lied about being single 2.) He deceived her family 3.) He just man-handled her a few moments ago).

you won't be able to count his crime. he is a nefarious devil!

Mami is looking around when NK comes and asks her about what was happening between her and Bua ji. He also questions her and catches her red handed about cheating. NK said he sees MOUR in her eyes and Mami corrects him by saying CHOR. NK calls her a MOUR CHOR😆.Mami tries to hush him by said All is fair in love and war but NK makes it clear that what she did was unfair.

Anjali and Shyam announce the last performance of the night and say it is crucial because it will be the deciding factor about who the winner will be. Everyone is waiting but Sarita is nowhere to be seen. Payal worriedly tells Garima that she cant get through Sarita and Bua ji is afraid of losing now. She said she would dance but she is feeling dizzy (but that is a different story).

The stage is dark, Khushis name was call and a spotlight is now on her. Khushi is nervous and disappointed because her partner did not come. Khushi is alone on stage. Arnav senses something is wrong and is now worried for her after her state by the poolside. Will Sarita come at the last minute??? Will Arnav save the day???? (we all know the answer to this one)

superb!
 enjoyed so much!
the lines in blue grabbed my attention.
 My comments are in red.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Soni you'r msg very sweet😊...i love the edit tht is with the msg ⭐️

All Blaster's watch this video of Sanaya's Jhalak on Jhalak Dikhlaja...she's gonna be performing with Drashti (apparently they got a 10 on 10 😃 m so happy their dance was amazing)

you'll love her...don miss this ...after ages we can see a glimpse of Khushi in her😃 (in the startin scene)

Video credit - Uploader

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoWPXwZjv-o&nomobile=1&hl=en&gl=GB&client=mv-google&guid[/YOUTUBE]

ps: Priyanka Chopra is the guest judge!!

thanks Supi for the scrap.
I can't watch the video. But I saw it earlier in my you tube home page.
 she was amazing in the performance. She was looking stunning as well. Loved her bonding with DD. It's amazing that the two biggest actresses of TV are best friends.
 Sanaya is such a vibrant girl that anybody can be her friend. 
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The episode starts with Shyam announcing Khushis name and the Spot light is on her. Anjali announces Sarita's name and the Spotlight reveals an empty spot. Khushi is nervous and in tension because she might have to forfeit and lose to the Laad Governor. She thinks of the bet she made. She looks at Payal who is calling Sarita but Payal signals that she cant get a hold of her. Arnav now tense seeing her helpless (he was so eager to beat her but he does not want to because her cant perform and he knows how much winning means to her). Anjali being Ms. Impatient here tells her that they cannot wait any more. Shyam tells Khushi that she can choose a partner, even an enemy (hold up!!!! Did he think that she will choose him? What goes on in his sick mind anyway beside killing RS and trying to get Khushi. He should be thinking about is sorry career as a lawyer). Khushi remember the moment when he manhandled her and gets disturbed by his words. The Raizadas feel bad for Khushi but the Guptas are Panicking about what will happen next. Nk goes to Arnav and says "Poor Khushi ji, It seems like she will not be able to finish her performance." Arnav seems quite angry by these words. NK still continues looking at Khushis plight and says "She's worked so hard and..."  He turns around and finds that Arnav is gone and he wonder where he went.

Khushi, visibly sad, is standing alone on the stage with the lights off. Then all of a sudden the spot light is on her and she is confused to what is going on. She sees a dark shadow on the other side of the stage. The other Spot light turns on the reveal Arnav (who took of his prince jacket and changed to a black shirt and vestnot complain he looks sexier here but another blooperI guess Barun can dance easier in that outfit). Khushi is clouded with all sort of emotion and is contemplating if she should take his help. Arnav goes up to her and said "This is your last performance, wont you perform."(Who is this man right now? Where is the Arnav who wants to win at all cost and thinks money can buy everything? With Khushi around Arnav remember what it is like to feel, well love, and cant stand to see her in trouble no matter how hard he tries to hate her. That is the first step in the realization of love). Khushi looks up at him and is just awe with his gesture it makes her rethink all the past assumption she has made about him. Everyone is just in shock because the guy who was against the sangeet is up on stage and he is also the person who told his family that they Have To, Have To win and there he is helping his competition.The Guptas were like Haye Re NandeKishore (looked like their eyes were going to pop out).  

The music starts (Teri Meri from Bodyguard, sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Shreya Ghoshal) and Arshi start to dance together sensuously. The crowd and the family just watches on just mesmerized and stupefied by these two burning the stage. At that moment it was ONLY Arnav and Khushi. For them no one else was there the only thing that matter was they will always be there for each other when the other is in trouble. It showed how far they came from the time at Sheeshal to now. Their initial hatred and disgust for each other turned into attraction, love and passion. The dance showed their journey from her falling into his arm at Sheesh Mahal the day these star crossed lovers met to the second meeting at Durga. Then to the day he saved her from the guest house and how he picked her up after he lifted, proving that he will always save her when she is in danger/trouble, like today. Then to the day he saved her from falling after she fainted on Teej and how he broke her fast, proving that they are meant to be. Next to her being caught to the fairy lights, proving that he is the only one that can get her out of trouble, like now how she was in trouble when her partner did not show up. Their first hug showing that he will always comfort her when she if feeling down, like now when the option of forfeiting was inevitable. Next they both remembered their Diwali kiss where Arnav was just lost in her beauty, like the moment when he saw her on stage during her first performance and again when he saw her in the green sari. Then he refused to believe in his feeling with her but now he is accepting that she affects him in ways no one can ever imagine. She turned this stone heart, ruthless, angry man into a person who is caring, loving, and learning how to live life again. The scene shifts to the time when Arnav dropped her from the first floor of his office but yet saved her by dropping her on the boxes, showing that yet he is the cause of the troubles but yet he is the only one who can solve them (this one is a little farfetched). Many other memories where shown proving that DM has truly weaved a web that will soon make them one soul. Throughout the dance they cannot take their eyes off each other. Arnav was just in awe by her beauty and Khushi was in awe that this man came up to save her when he in fact wanted her to lose and leave no stone unturned to belittle her.

credit to the maker (creation gallery #14)

Khushi was the first to break the trance. She leaves from the comfort of his arms to see what the audience has to say. Everyone was just flabbergasted by this. The Raizadas and the Guptas (where was Shashi during this) mouths were opening wondering what in the world did they see. SHyam is just seeing green, he realized that Khushi is not meant to be his and the fact that she declined his offer and happily when to his brother in laws arms. There was a moment of silence and then Nani was the first to clap (she was really proud of her grandson today) causing everyone else to clap. Nk goes to AnjAm and said "I was about to go but I did not know when Nanav went on stage." Causing Shyam to flare is nostril and twitch with anger. Anjali asked someone to pinch her because she must have been dreaming. NK pinches her. Akash tells Nani "That cant be Bhai that I just saw." Mami turns to Mama ji and said "This Gupta family are scheming to give the younger one free with the elder." (Mami and Shyam were the only one to notice that Arshi are meant to be together and could clearly see their undeniable chemistry. But the rest of them are just caught up on the fact Arnav was dancing. Open your eyes people).  Mami said "Hello Hi" and Mama completed it by saying "Should say Bye Bye." (they crack me up).

Khushi leaves the stage and Arnav follows her lead like he was trying to gauge her reaction with what just happened. Khushi hugs Payal and she tells her that Arnav took Saritas place at the right time (Really? Is that all you noticed? They should get their eyes checked). Khushi looks at Arnav with gratefulness and Arnav gives his famous lopsided smirk in response (it was a cute way to say thank you and your welcome). Khushi does not know what to do excuses herself and walks off to the bedroom. She looks at Arnav one more time and he looks at her.

She locks the door and locks the door. In complete silence her Dhak Dhaks are louder than ever. She does not know how to control it. She grabs her chest hoping that it will stop but it does not.

credit to the maker

Arnav walks past his questioning family and stands in a corner. His family comes up to him and Arnav is like "What." Anjali said "Not what but WHAT THE. What did I just see" Arnav was like you saw what you saw, nothing special. Akash reminds him that he does not dance and the fact that he did not even want to dance for the sangeet. Mami was shocked that he danced for the enemys team. Arnav responds by saying "Wining is not everything." Anjali reminded her chotey that he was all into winning throughout the night and win at all cost. NK was like hold up "You kept threatening me that we have to win and how much money you spent on me to learn how to dance. Now my dancing was in vain. Why did you dance with Khushi?" (that is what he meant that money can buy anything). Arnav defends himself (when does Arnav ever needed to defend himself. He always does what he feels and does not care what anyone will say) and said that "Her partner was not there so I dance with her. What is the big deal?" (Mera Jaan, it is a big deal because for a person who just eat, sleep, and work. Who does not like loud noises or music, just to get up and dance and that to with his so called enemy is a big deal!!!). Arnav walks off but his family is not buying it and wondering what happened to him (really people do you need to see a recording to this dance, they have feeling for each otheropen your eyes).

Shyam is drinking juice angrily (I bet he wishes it was alcohol but alas no alcohol is allowed in the house). NK come and starts praising Khushi (boy cant you see he is mad, he is scary when mad). Khushi said that he would have danced with Khushi if Arnav did not come there. He wants her to win and he will be happy. Nk further adds that Khushi is so nice, her face, eyes, hair, everything is just nice. And further adds when she dances the world is worth living. Shyam cant take it anymore and tells him to Shut up. NK was shell shocked and Shyam just leaves.

Anjali stops him and jokes with him saying that are you planning to disappear like Khushi. She asks him if he saw her. He is visibly annoyed and just said no. He leaves her confused by his behavior. Anjali goes to Garima and asked if she saw khushi. Garima is like no but asks Payal. Payal said she did not find her anywhere and she has Khushis phone with her. Garima tells her to check the dressing room. Arnav with his bionic ears hears this (I know what he is thinking).

Payal reaches the room and knows on the door. Khushi is taking off the door and thinking of her wonder Laad Governor. Payal asks why she left without telling anyone. Khushi is hesitating with answering and Payal senses something is wrong and asks her. Khushi said she is fine and will come after changing. Payal tells her to hurry up.

Khushi puts her hair up in a bun and takes her lengha to change. Someone knocks on the door. Khushi thinks it is Payal and unlocks it. Khushi seemed annoyed because he wants a little peace after that shocker she got on stage. Khushi starts talking saying "I don't know how it happened; I did not expect the Laad Governor to dance with me. What does he think of himself? Mujhe Koi Farak Nahi Padtha." (Whatever, you say Khushi). Khushi turns around because she senses something is off. She sees Arnav leaning against the door looking at her. 

Will Arnav rub it in her face that she will win because of him??? Will Arnav say more mean words??? Will Arnav make Khushi go crazy with all her feelings???

Describing this dance was the hardest thing I have ever done at the moment. How can one describe this dance. I mean it was just oozing passion, chemistry, emotions, angst, love, and other things as well. ArShi owned this dance and this song was written for them only. I have never seen a song that could describe a couple so much in my life.

Edited by ..Anita.. - 10 years ago
Msserialfan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@indi

👏amazingly lyrical in keeping with the choreography and special rabba ve for teri meri dance. Indi, you absolutely floored me withe the edits and your writing..! going off to read After the dance... Edited by Msserialfan123 - 10 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: salooni

good night 

it seem something going  to fix 
so internet will not go 
i think so 
lets see 
bye all 
dont know if thing work will meet tomorrow 

What happened to your Internet