Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 - Page 30

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
πŸ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: indi52

teri meri meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil...
do lafzon mein yeh bayan na kar paye.

what if words were never needed... and wasn't it always a dance? 

episode 170

exactly when did sensuous become sublime? or was it that from the very beginning, from the moment a beam of spotlight picked up a lithe man in blue black, standing still as though in prayer.

have seen this dance again and again... every time it has held me spell bound. a stylised version of the tango it seems to be. the body language is all about that gaze unflinching and a very close embrace. even when they are apart, the eyes never let the other go. locked in each others arms and gaze, they spin, twirl, rise and fall through space, outside time, an island in an unknowable world, that may be reached only with the emotion and what nurtures it... spirit.

his face was averted, still. a breeze lifted a few strands of hair, he seemed to be waiting for a sign. it came, she heard the unexpected applause and turned, the light shone on her startled eyes. the song with heart beats at its base entered in triumph... dhak dhak dhakdhak, under the hey hey i could hear the repeated pulse.. a throbbing in it. he turned his face toward her, what oh what was he saying with that expression   Forgive Me? Accept Me?  I am here for you? But you still didn't win the bet lol, those glittering unmoving eyes. i had never seen that look before. quiet, dark, intense, concentrated, and completely giving.

his gaze seemed to travel the distance separating them and caught her in a warm embrace... i am here it said. it seemed to say more... there's nowhere else i'd rather be. i am here... hamesha. for you. teri meri meri teri.πŸ‘

why did i feel this? was this the intention of the director, the actor, or was i over reacting, as always a little goofy around barun's asr? but i knew it was really as i saw it.. as it felt. agree

arnav singh raizada could never stand by and watch while she was in trouble of any sort... unless of course he was creating it himself, because maybe his instincts always knew this girl with a funny plait was trouble in all caps.πŸ˜†

the very first time they laid eyes on each other, there had been recognition of some kind. his arms had reached out instinctively to catch her, a stranger that night of sheesh mahal. and each time then onward, he'd been there to protect, to save, to hold, to never let her fall. he had let her drop below from his office one time though, but the conversation leading to that moment had a lot to do with it, and he had made sure she had a soft landing... not that that made it ok... but even the leaving of her hand was really in some ways an indication of this woman's power over him...πŸ‘

how we writhe and try to free ourselves when we first feel this power of another over us. as though it will swamp us, we'd submerge... die.  the ego can't take it, it fights back... it needs to flee to a safe place, fearing a complete take over, quaking at the thought of being utterly vulnerable, helpless before another. we draw away instinctively, we defend with every weapon we have... indifference, anger, ridicule, outright offence. love is akin to hate comes into play and a million mills and boons get written... we laugh at these silly books, never realising it has a sound idea at its core.πŸ˜‰

the love that we so idealise and want, interestingly, when it comes, we are more often than not terrified of its grasp on us. our gut senses danger and hits out. πŸ‘

till we let down our guard, let it in and are willing to surrender to it. 

completely.😳

and perhaps with that one act of submission we make the animal and present, spiritual... transcendent. the sensuous, sublime. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

she would reach this point in a darkened farm house one night, alone with him. but he seemed to be doing so right now, in front of the whole world, on stage, under a spotlight. all he can see though is her... trouble in her eyes. and he is here in complete submission to a feeling.πŸ‘

so it seemed to me.πŸ‘

yes, his dil hadn't heard his dhak dhak, it was still to come and connect it to that "khushi" which rode his breath. and sure his dimag was struggling. but not his instinct, him amygdala, his gut... they knew what everything else would register a little later... like the streak of lightning that can be seen before the sound of thunder is heard. absolutely his impulse was to go to her

this was the magnificent submission of arnav singh raizada to his love. FREAKING BRILLIANT!. that was all. this perhaps is what made a mere dance choreographed to a fairly filmi number into something beautiful, pristine. it is hard enough to take things to the sensuous pitch of the dance i saw again and again, and to watch an actor of the idiot box go all the way to pure spirit with it... ah no wonder i had to see it one more time.ME TOO more like a thousand times!

she was puzzled at first, then came his gentle float toward her... i am not a lover of this oft used slomo device... but somehow in this context it felt right... suggested an almost ethereal part of him moving toward her.

months later, in captivity, when this same song would bring them together in a haunting reverie, we would see this expressed in the more conventional way. his subconscious, his essence, call it what you will would rise from his broken beaten body and look resplendent in billowing white as he walked toward her.πŸ‘

but tonight there's no need for any of that, all is in the stance of this man, that slight slouch somehow adding to the beauty of his posture, it's in his every move, his grace, his touch, his gaze and how she senses it and gives in.

trusting. believing. letting go on him. take me down. raise me up. i am yours. even if i don't know why. i am scared. i am perplexed. yet i know you are mine and i want to let go on you. only you. teri meri meri teri. love it!

his gentle smile as he asks her, it's the last performance, won't you complete it. the gentleness on the second part of that statement has her looking at him in wonder. is this him? is this you? she's shaken. perhaps even more by the look in his eyes... she can see the adoration there. and she can't believe it, for has anyone adored her like that, in the pit of her stomach it seems to hit her. πŸ˜• she is!

he had to had to win. yet here he is, making her complete her performance. he wants to see her win. when we cross the final border, the last frontier of us, me, the self, and walk over it with no regrets... for the happiness of another. isn't that somewhere really truly love? selfless, because at that point you don't consider your feelings, that in their winning you'll feel a sense of victory... all you want to do is make the other one's moment perfect... that they may win. they may smile.πŸ‘

how sensuous and inviting is he as he walks past her and behind, but eyes locked on her, tied they are this moment on to each other.😳

and on the other side, as she stands somewhere between nonplussed and enthralled, he reaches to pick up her hand with sweetness.

and then a tug.πŸ˜‰

enter rhythm, tension, unseen but ever present tie never breaking, no matter what. always a touch of hand or body

teri meri... she sees him singing as he pulls her into the first wild twirl. her hair steams out flying wanton. do they reflect the state of her heart her desire? she's shocked. what is he doing? surely not he? he gives her no chance to enter that emotion, instead, "do lafzon mein yeh..." and he falls away to one side taking her with him, it's a precipice, see, come with me... fall. his hands firm on her, she goes down looking into his eyes, trusting. just trusting him despite all. πŸ˜›

that same gut feel... this man can be trusted... he will be there. his eyes stay riveted on her face, even in the silences, the pauses between moves... no pause in the feelings, in the wanting, the needing, the giving every bit of him.πŸ˜›

"ek ladka aur ek laki ki yeh"... a quiet turn then she reaches behind him to hold closer and pull him to her as she bends backward... however mushkil, difficult, this tale, one thing is simple... he is there for her and she can go where she pleases, he'll get her back.😊

she's swinging all the way down to the floor almost and he picks her up, strong, graceful, no strain... flowing together, ocean and shore, now apart, now close, ever together.😳 Making love

a little calm and a sudden push in by him... "sara din beet jaaye"... i watched how close his face thrust toward hers, his lips on her flying hair... had i ever seen any man get that close to a woman? yeah lots of sex and mega kissing scenes in what we see... but this? this was sexuality of another sensibility altogether, uff the need in the thrust and swing toward her... and then the possessive lover's touch. i give in... won't you? aren't you mine? no permission asked, his brown large hand slides across her bare waist and covers her stomach, her navel and settles their with full right... a gesture so intimate i couldn't believe i was seeing it... the navel. at one end of the kundalini, isn't it? where desire sits coiled, and also transcendence? over that he makes his claim... and pines... "saari raat jagaaye"... makes me stay up the whole night, this not getting you, not having you. you... you are mine.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

what would she do i wonder as his dark arm stretches against her gleaming pale ivory skin, and the green of her sari highlights the white of her bareness. desdemona, othello thinks a part of me. and then she lifts her hand and covers his, not to push him away, but to guide him and hold him there. there is ecstasy in this moment.totally orgasmic😳

"bas khayal tumhara... lamha lamha tadpaya"... tadap, a seething suffering... it's there in his face as he yearns for this woman holding her hand gliding toward her, letting her sink into him. this was beautiful lovemaking going on in full view of astonished and entranced viewers. no shame, no demurring... teri meri prem kahani. a love story between two people who of course hated each other. she let her fingers linger over his cheek a moment after his hand had left, her body delighting to his rhythm his dance...

she looked on mesmerised...  unprepared for this deluge of feelings, those coming from him and those rising in her. 

i watched as his eyes never ever left her face... her. his hands held her close, there was no choreographer's teach in some things, the way his hand pulled her that extra bit in, or came up to support her even when it was not quite in frame... felt like this man really wanted to hold this woman. and he would always be there.😊

"yeh tadap keh rahi hai mit jaaye yeh faasle tere mere darmyaan jo hai saare"... the most beautiful plea, lifting her onto him, his face turned skyward, a top shot, his eyes closed, he circles as though in supplication to all up there... erase this distance, every bit of it, that is between us, that is what my suffering asks... let all the distance go.πŸ‘β­οΈ

many of my edits were made from an sbs segment shot during the actual shooting of these scenes. the expressions on barun's face... they make me believe such a love can exist. again, an apt interpretation of character. asr is a large bold character... his emotions are full, generous, mighty, they care not for limits, brimming over... hate, love, laughter, sadness, whatever. when he takes he will leave you bereft. when he gives he will hold nothing back. and tonight he is here to give her all of himself. his heart his soul laid bare before her. i belong to you... belong to me, he articulates with every move.πŸ‘

take me... do as you please with me, he seems to say. i wonder if she hears or is it all a bit too much for a girl herself in the throes of conflicting emotions. plus that physical molest by shyam. her hair flies, her eyes search and sometimes look down. shy? or maybe the passion in them embarrasses her. oh she wants him no doubt. yet... "ik duje se hue juda jab ik duje ke liye bane..."  she walks away, and for an instant he thinks she's gone... yes that is the kahani of their lives. his hand lifts, his brow furrows, come back, his body seems to scream, i can't live without you. i can't breathe.

she is back and together they stand, staring into each others eyes... so close, so lost, a knowing there i glimpse... he's again still, her eyes seem to search... then a lovely pause in dance, a return to reality perhaps and disconnect. neither seems to know the way forward... for quite a while after the terrace they didn't, all of that perhaps in that almost casual instant... 

but soon beautiful choreography comes in, they are floating away on the wings of a feeling... they align one behind the other, and in synchronised motion their arms do a graceful balletic wing like arc. swan lake... two beautiful swans, one dark but prince really, the other ethereal princess, gliding over a lake. the elegance of these moments... he reaches up at an off beat cue and clasps her hand, drawing it close... and leans forward just a slight bit to see her face. the movement continues without pause, his other hand supports her head as she falls backward again... and this time it is down down till she's almost on the floor and back they come up in a fluid wave. these are not trained dancers apparently and one of them is convinced he can't dance.

teri meri meri teri... the refrain fades as she walks away again. and when she turns, it is their song.

hey hey. hey hey hey hey.

the dance was designed in two parts it seemed. each with its story, its purpose, its essence.

if the first part aroused the senses to touch the spirit and spoke of a submission that left one breathless; while the thrilling lines and energies  of two near perfect bodies hypnotized us and sent us on a spin to search our own souls... in the second, i heard their story from the day they met to this moment... and realised this was much much more than cool dance design wherein similar moves from their life were being matched or contrasted on this floor. i felt two things equally and both had tremendous significance.πŸ‘

but first the sequence:

hey hey... they are looking at each other, eyes deep in so many feelings... and she falls into his arms... their first very first meeting is here

on the floor, she walks toward him and he her...

while in another place he is walking away from her after tying that bandage and saying never ever would they meet again... 

they meet at the centre.

he turns, she's standing with his key held out, he doesn't reach for her hand...

he stretches out and holds her hand and she twirls in. the lights are dim, there's a redness in the frame, her hair is auburn as it flies.

he whirls away with her in the rain of that torrential night, just focused on saving her from a car when it was he who'd inadvertently left her out there to get drenched.

she spins as he holds her hand high up, round and round she goes and her hair dances free, her bare white back light against his dark brownness, the red of the lights...( just for this portion he is in galaband again... what was it? a mistake? a little fey touch... what.)

he lets go of her hand in his office and she falls...

he holds her as she bends keeping her safe...

she's lying prone in his arms at the guest house, the night he'd called out her name that very first time, and felt a desire to touch... to stroke her innocent skin...

she spins away as he holds her hand above her head... a fairy tale like dance movement, the prince and his princess.

he twists her arm and drags her close to him, the day he was so angry for she'd said he was of loose character.

she pirouettes in the opposite direction...

and strands of delicate fairy lights are coming off a girl looking tremulous, a man feeling sensations he can't name.

he holds her hand and she looks at him...

and remembers how she'd needed him in that tense hospital that day, running to throw herself at him... he hadn't held her back.

but today, he is here, fall on me... i am here, i will be here always...

he bends her back...

and there he is holding her hand as she's about to fall in the temple. teej, when he'd quickened... galvanize... to save her, not asking himself why, just a compulsion... always... from the beginning.

he again lifts her up in this ballad like dance of theirs. she's feeling him, she's wanting him back in return, it perplexes her this emotion... but the gaze... what's in his eyes... she is held by it.

she turns and leans back onto him, her head against his shoulder, an embrace from behind, barriers are torn as they let the feeling encircle them, his arms tight around her, she holding on... eyes closed... here in your arms is peace. a moment holds still.

he opens his eyes, and again looks at her face. he wants to see her beauty, he wants to revel in her, he wants her to win... rabba ve...

she turns and looks again...

and between them a memory... her hand slips into his, the rings of diwali are here... chakravyuh... he's leading her out of it, holding her hand most tenderly...

he holds her hand and she falls back, knowing he won't let go... when she returns... she watches him intently and he's about to kiss her. it's the night that passion had flared uninvited and he'd had no idea what to do with it. how hard he'd fought... how much pain he'd had to give in order not to surrender. not to submit.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

yet here he stands now. never flinching, never turning away... the dance comes to an end, and they stand entwined, immersed in feelings, no one said a word... yet...

then came the applause, and her walking toward it. while he stood there watching with a proud little almost smile, the eyes gleamed.

the two things this portion said to me: it was all along a dance really. their whole story, a dance of mating, and beyond that.

and with his actions he seemed to start communicating things he'd find words for much later... ranjha would tell heer, "jab jo bura kiya uska koi matlab nahin... iss pyaar mein sahi aur galat ka koi matlab nahin... bas ek cheez ka matlab hai... ki main.. hamesha.. hamesha... tumse..."

asr had started crossing the barriers he'd created, he was here to give in.

and had events not taken the turn they did... that is where he was inexorably headed...

this submission was perfectly placed in story. he had to feel this pull, this power and his need to capitulate. then recognise it with his mind and heart, be all ready to act consciously... only then would the terrace drive him to the point it did... and yet, he would never be able to let her go, hurt her beyond a point. because he was already surrendered to the one he would love, hamesha.πŸ‘

and as he'd drag her up the steps of the temple, as bells would swing freely and without a care like her hair does now, as lightning and thunder would rend the night, deafen the skies, their dance would continue.😭--->πŸ˜ƒ

an underlying song through it all: i can't help falling in love with you... take my hand hand... take my whole life too, for i can't help falling in love with you...

Indi thank you for your brilliance!  just loved it; you made my day!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE  170

TERI MERI SPECIAL'...

-πŸ‘

A night when two people shared the most intimate moment by pouring their longing and yearning desires at each other ,forgetting their surroundings'...yet one got distracted because of his tempting and ambiguous feelings which had no meaning for him and had no place in his life.Those scared feelings shook one innocent soul that night who just got acquaintance with these new rising desires without knowing the name of em and the very next moment she had been told to suppress em for her own good'...as these had no meaning for someone'...someone who she thought is her strength, who she can look up to call her own'...Trust was shattered that night brutally and needs to be amended tonight to move forward'The same soul is standing alone tonight and ready to give in against her will yet her voice is not only heard by DM but also by someone else who is ready to take her in his strong embrace securely and safely'...by distracting all the ambiguity in her'...

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

Khushi is standing without her Partner in deep convulsion and thought of relinquishing the contest against Mighty ASR was demeaning against Shyam's brutality.She closes her eyes with the pain he caused her on her body and soul and only one name she remember to recall HER mother Devi Mayya..Anjali's concerns, NK's disappointed words and guests provocation makes ASR to step forward for his Love as ASR can never stand to see his Khushi defeated or crippled and above all in tears.Lights turns off while NK misses Nanav and Anjali leaves Khushi alone.Khushi all alone, cut off from all is in total darkness, moving away, defeated and desolated when suddenly her dark world is illuminated by bright light , totally unaware of who  brought light into her world as he is in shadow..when suddenly spotlight brings him on the surface and everyone looks at the stage with open mouth'.. Arnav comes from darkness to light '..to acknowledge her love for him..to rescue her from losing'..Indeed she is his pride'..his Maharani'..

Khushi looks at him obliviously and uncertainly while he looks at her lovingly..They both share a moment before her Maharaj,her Rajkumar appears in between lights towards her with determined proposal"Tumhara akhri performance hai Khushi'.."[This is your last performance Khushi'] 'Pause..while Khushi looks down in confusion'..and he continues with a winning smile because he is asking permission to dance with her,"pura nahin karogi'.."[ will you not complete  it?'..] This is interesting part..Khushi does not make a move, It is Arnav who walks towards her..softly  tells her to complete her  performance  ..Khushi looks at him astoundingly'..and so do the others..with "O" face..

Appropriate song for depicting their inner turmoil...as The Music begins and the dance starts ...Khushi turns and seems she is ready to leave but Arnav holds on to her hand not letting her go with determination and anger and she responds her turning her face"teri meri ,meri teri yeh kahani hai mushkil"...He makes her twirl into his arms wants her to lean on him... .."ek ladka aur ek ladki ki yeh kahani hai naye'do lafzoon mein yeh bayan na ho paye"...Khushi follows and a small smile seeps on his face...Khushi avoids him and his desires and tries to move away...

😳

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

While Arnav is determined, continuingly expresses his state of mind openly pouring his yearning desires at her by caressing her bare body and holding her in his arms securely trying to awake her trust in him and she does put her hand on him"sara din beet jaye..sari raat jagaye..bas khiyal tumhara lamha lamha tadpaye..Yeh Tadap keh rahi hai mit jaye fasle mere tere darmiyan jo hain sare." His yearnins and longiness since from the beginning made him restless and today he can't stop expressing em.

He guides her and she glides her hand on his face as this is hard for her too...she gives in for a moment when he picks her in air and then glissades her body against his hard visage...Their cravings for each other are burning both of them ..

CREDIT TO TUMBLR ☺️

But Khushi has been incinerated once,[Diwali] she walks away from him singing  "Ek Duje se hue Juda jab ek doje keh liye bane "..but Arnav is trying to stop her from leaving , yet amazingly Khushi does not see that  but responds back to his unsaid desires with raising hand..as she can't  walk away from the magnetized pull of true Love ..The love which keeps calling out to her,pulling her in its center...She walks back to him and holds his hand gazing attentively into his longing eyes while darkness prevails holding their yearnings only in between em away from the world,

"teri meri baton ka har lamha sab se anjana..." to Arnav who has been waiting patiently with overwhelming desires for her, remembering every moment when they were in each other's proximity  ...

But the unbelievable events of past are making it hard for her dance peacefully meaning she can't follow his moves blindly...,"har ehsaas main tu hai ..har ek yaad mein tera afsana.." she is shaken, distracted, scared,concerned,and ambiguous about his feelings and her place in his life because he did hurt her badly...as this whirlpool is pulling her down way deep but he holds her hand first keeps it all the way down to pull her out of it assuring her he won't allow that as this is another sign he will never let her go..or fall..[I must say they both are awesome at this step]

She walks away again... and He does not stop her...gives her time to decide..She is standing in dark and he is under the luminous light and is waiting for her to join her...

Lights luminous her heart and She turns back,  eyes full of questions  seeking out answers from Arnav ...from her Maharaj...with a certain RIGHT..along with Raba Ve...but this is the same  moment when Arnav steps towards her...before the dance and now she is doing the same...

Khushi was the one who had turned first to walk away from Arnav at the temple , now walks towards him and  remembers that it was he who held her unflinchingly and didn't let her fall when she tripped from the ramp and took the brunt of the fall ..She who had held out her hand with his key"key to his heart" and he who had placed his heart in her hands trustingly , only for it to be shattered but  now offers it again , This time he accepts hers and want to be accepted , twirls her, into his arms, into his life...just like the that rainy night...The hands which had let go of her is now steady as they pull her back up..Arnav's who had grabbed and pinned her not allowing any freedom, always trying to sway her about her status is now appeased to give her the freedom and respect she wants and gazes serenely while she twirls around him ...

Whatever happened ,This does not mean he has forgotten her as they are still bound together while she is roaming around...Their palms held on tightly as their bond is unbreakable..meaning she can still rely on his shoulder..The very same way the night her heartbeat got entangled with his... 

The doubts, the raging uncertainties, the million questions, the pain and many sufferings that he caused her ,...her eyes seeks to find answer in him, Arnav understands her hesitation , the reason why she is pulling herself back ..He knows he has a lot to redeem and there is only one way , by apology and seeking forgiveness..He is attritional ,he looks at her with eyes of no mask ,just a tinge of genuine and sincere apology ...

He moves towards her seeking another chance .. The moment a beam of light bursts through her by dispersing all the clouds of scruple, mistrust, dubious feelings and..She remembers his kindness and tenderness and With that her passive feelings , which were ruthlessly suppressed leaps forward and catches her in the vortex of her emotions ,Khushi with complete trust ,places herself in his hands again by closing her eyes  in an absolute, complete faith and trust knowing that she can rely on him ...just as Arnav closes his eyes too for the subtle and elusive happiness. The evasive serenity that he had been seeking and longing for is finally in his arms in the form of Khushi ..Arnav has glimpsed his paradise ,his peace in Khushi as Khushi has sensed her strength, her support in him !!

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

This is the moment where two bodies are merging with one soul...The moment which made him to carry her to break her fast with the shunk to announce they are one is reaching to the next level...

[formation of heart in between em at both times...merging one heart ,one soul, 2 bodies ]

Both become aware of one another's longings, neither of them let go off each other at this point . Khushi lets go as she leans down  by placing her entire trust and belief in him and Arnav does not allow her to fall this time, He gently pulls her back up..Places her hand on his shoulder as if providing her the support and gently holds her other hand as the yearning memories of Diwali Night brushes to the surface ..They share an intimate moment which is too intense and private ..A Moment all of their own !! ...

But among the others around em..as soon  as this reality hits,  Khushi steps away from Arnav to stand under the spotlight, hesitantly accepting the recognition and applauds  while her Rajkumar, her pillar of strength stands in the shadows watching silently, scintillating  in pride relishing their moment of victory as she glances back at him shyly, acknowledging and acquiesce him quietly !!

I must say...The Dance setting and routines was absolutely brilliant with smooth transition and intensity to notice any flaw..A hand of applaud to the entire TEAM..πŸ‘β­οΈ

Arnav and Khushi walks in between guests receiving praises while my grabber is he is cool while walking behind Khushi.Payal embraces Khushi while praising Arnav which takes Khushi's attention towards his Rajkumar who looks at her relaxed without all the burdens...

Everyone is baffled about the situation yet Naniji and Anjali smiles seeing her Chote in this avatar...while "dushman" is busy in twitching...Anjali asks someone to pinch her as this is a dreamy moment for her.. Akash is delusional about his Bhai..while his mom ,James Bond ki Nani is being astrologer for future..They all gather around Arnav with questioning eyes...and he acts so well with his eye brow lift with confidence to make em fool..."What"

Anjali answers confoundly, "What nahin'What the"...But Naniji is more interested in knowing about behind curtains, Yeh bataeye..keh who ka ka raha..."[Tell us what was it actually all about?]

Arnav is so adamant ,"there is nothing to tell.."Akash remind him of his non interestong habits of dancing and Mamiji inquires him for losing over Guptas...Anjali and NK reminds him his bet" We have to have win at any cost" Arnav leaves everyone bewildered with new challenge to cope with "waise bhi har chees haar jeet keh liye nahin hoti..."[ After all not everything is for winning or losing] I hope they all can handle new and improved Arnav...

Love the way they used NK, as first he acted as a catalyst in this chemical reaction who pushed Arnav into partnering Khushi evenly and , Second his Khushi fanaticism  almost deflected Shyam's suspicion away from Arnav ... but he awakes the demon within Shyam by telling him..."Nanav and Khushiji were looking too good together"...Dude the whole world knows that...

Khushi's vigorus Dhak Dhak has come back and whenever Khushi calls on DM,  her Rajkumar and his sensuous touch reels in front of her eyes to increase her heartbeat with uneven breathing by awakening her hankering desires...His open confess of how he feels about her and how she is his part is making her restless with her brimming yearning..

Arnav sharp eyes and ears on to look out for Khushi and the moment he finds out her whereabouts, he rushes over there ...Arnav is Yummilicious here as he remains standing by leaning in his serene avatar with His smirk while his temptalicious is on her laad gavarnor trip in her non stop car, stating decisively that  [koi Fadak nahin padta...] , his partnering makes no difference and pauses with surprise finding him looking at her lovingly ...which melts her all delusional and distinctive thoughts...

"ek ladke aur ek ladki ki yeh kahani hai naye, do lafzon mein yeh bayan no ho paye..."

The  Journey Begins...today~~~ 

Symbolism &Connection: He is ready to sacrifice his ego,his pride,his winning for Khushi or he is taking her winning as theirs...joining their souls and hearts today...Is this the indication of future where he will be doing that...?He will be putting his ego and pride aside by sacrificing his love for his Di and will marry Khushi forcefully...

Second he will always be there for Khushi for helping directly or indirectly, in light or dark ,hate or love, doesn't matter.Yet Khushi needs time to differentiate Shaitan and Rajkumar[darkness and light]

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTSHe will dance with her on their honeymoon'dilli ma Bali..He is going to dance on his Sangeet on Salman Khan's song for Khushi and later on Karva Chauth.

On mun Dikhai he stands for her...and Later in Amezing when an employee called her item'he slaps him as he can't let anyone disrespect his Khushi...

Wow di, the way u mentioned the choreography along with the lines is simply amazingπŸ‘
And the highlighted lines stood outπŸ‘
Loved all the edits as usual diπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Amazing... I saved them😳
This was a turning point in Arshi's love story... Arnav started to dance for Khushi & for the first time he openly showed his love for Khushi...

I remembered the time when I watched the episode with my mom... I know I can't stay anymore there... I escaped to washroom & was hearing 'rabba ve' from there... I came back only when the performance ended... I know in the scene the family members will be with 'O' 😲 face... To my surprise my mom was also in the same stateπŸ˜† She asked me if it was realπŸ˜•πŸ˜† Ya amma, they performed infront of everyone... Such a good family😳 Another day I was watching another episode & she was asking for the teri meri episode😳 I spoiled my mom too... I miss my home...

And all the blasters, love u all for keeping arshi alive *hugs to all*
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@AD❀️

Wow di, the way u mentioned the choreography along with the lines is simply amazingπŸ‘
Loved all the edits as usual diπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Amazing... I saved them😳
This was a turning point in Arshi's love story... Arnav started to dance for Khushi & for the first time he openly showed his love for Khushi...

I remembered the time when I watched the episode with my mom... I know I can't stay anymore there... I escaped to washroom & was hearing 'rabba ve' from there... I came back only when the performance ended... I know in the scene the family members will be with 'O' πŸ˜² face... To my surprise my mom was also in the same stateπŸ˜† She asked me if it was realπŸ˜•πŸ˜† Ya amma, they performed infront of everyone... Such a good family😳 Another day I was watching another episode & she was asking for the teri meri episode😳 I spoiled my mom too... I miss my home...

And all the blasters, love u all for keeping arshi alive *hugs to all*

😊Thnx AD for such a sweet note...and I can feel and see the intensity of this scene in your mother...and of course it was an unbelievable moment,in our history of TV and as I am not in indian TV that much ...because of the fact there is nothing else to watch ...We indeed are spoiled ...
In blue that is a summary of it..a major turning point ,everything was there since from the beginning yet to confess...for mr IT WAS WAY MORE POWERFUL THAN SAYING "ILUV U KHUSHI"...
He expresses his love ,passion,craving,need for her here which he was trying from the beginning and she was taking it to the other level as both at mirror reflection of each...She provoked him in 169 by poking his heart and here he is showing HIS HEART openly in front of the entire world

Thnx once again❀️
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
cynthia,

good... glad to knwo you enjoyed the extra lengthy 170... they made love right there in front of the whoel world and the poor censors couldn't even take one frame away... now that's what i call chutzpah. what say. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ‘

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

Loved all the edits as usual diπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Amazing... I saved them😳

I remembered the time when I watched the episode with my mom... I know I can't stay anymore there... I escaped to washroom & was hearing 'rabba ve' from there... I came back only when the performance ended... I know in the scene the family members will be with 'O' 😲 face... To my surprise my mom was also in the same stateπŸ˜† She asked me if it was realπŸ˜•πŸ˜† Ya amma, they performed infront of everyone... Such a good family😳 Another day I was watching another episode & she was asking for the teri meri episode😳 I spoiled my mom too... I miss my home...

And all the blasters, love u all for keeping arshi alive *hugs to all*

ArshiHamesha  just wonderfull!  Very profound and love all the connect the dots.  you are incredible your mind extraordinary.

ArshiD, we old ones love Arnav and Kushi just as much as you younger ones.  thanks for sharing that with your mom.  I am sure she appreciated it!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
πŸ‘
This content was originally posted by: indi52

do lafzon mein yeh bayan na kar paye.

what if words were never needed... and wasn't it always a dance? 

episode 170

exactly when did sensuous become sublime? or was it that from the very beginning, from the moment a beam of spotlight picked up a lithe man in blue black, standing still as though in prayer.

have seen this dance again and again... every time it has held me spell bound. a stylised version of the tango it seems to be. the body language is all about that gaze unflinching and a very close embrace. even when they are apart, the eyes never let the other go. locked in each others arms and gaze, they spin, twirl, rise and fall through space, outside time, an island in an unknowable world, that may be reached only with the emotion and what nurtures it... spirit.

his face was averted, still. a breeze lifted a few strands of hair, he seemed to be waiting for a sign. it came, she heard the unexpected applause and turned, the light shone on her startled eyes. the song with heart beats at its base entered in triumph... dhak dhak dhakdhak, under the hey hey i could hear the repeated pulse.. a throbbing in it. he turned his face toward her, what oh what was he saying with that expression, those glittering unmoving eyes. i had never seen that look before. quiet, dark, intense, concentrated, and completely giving.πŸ‘

his gaze seemed to travel the distance separating them and caught her in a warm embrace... i am here it said. it seemed to say more... there's nowhere else i'd rather be. i am here... hamesha. for you. teri meri meri teri.⭐️

why did i feel this? was this the intention of the director, the actor, or was i over reacting, as always a little goofy around barun's asr? but i knew it was really as i saw it.. as it felt.

arnav singh raizada could never stand by and watch while she was in trouble of any sort... unless of course he was creating it himself, because maybe his instincts always knew this girl with a funny plait was trouble in all caps.

the very first time they laid eyes on each other, there had been recognition of some kind. his arms had reached out instinctively to catch her, a stranger that night of sheesh mahal. and each time then onward, he'd been there to protect, to save, to hold, to never let her fall. he had let her drop below from his office one time though, but the conversation leading to that moment had a lot to do with it, and he had made sure she had a soft landing... not that that made it ok... but even the leaving of her hand was really in some ways an indication of this woman's power over him...

how we writhe and try to free ourselves when we first feel this power of another over us. as though it will swamp us, we'd submerge... die.  the ego can't take it, it fights back... it needs to flee to a safe place, fearing a complete take over, quaking at the thought of being utterly vulnerable, helpless before another. we draw away instinctively, we defend with every weapon we have... indifference, anger, ridicule, outright offence. love is akin to hate comes into play and a million mills and boons get written... we laugh at these silly books, never realising it has a sound idea at its core.

the love that we so idealise and want, interestingly, when it comes, we are more often than not terrified of its grasp on us. our gut senses danger and hits out.

till we let down our guard, let it in and are willing to surrender to it. 

completely.

and perhaps with that one act of submission we make the animal and present, spiritual... transcendent. the sensuous, sublime. πŸ‘

she would reach this point in a darkened farm house one night, alone with him. but he seemed to be doing so right now, in front of the whole world, on stage, under a spotlight. all he can see though is her... trouble in her eyes. and he is here in complete submission to a feeling.

so it seemed to me.

yes, his dil hadn't heard his dhak dhak, it was still to come and connect it to that "khushi" which rode his breath. and sure his dimag was struggling. but not his instinct, him amygdala, his gut.😊.. they knew what everything else would register a little later... like the streak of lightning that can be seen before the sound of thunder is heard. 

this was the magnificent submission of arnav singh raizada to his love.⭐️ that was all. this perhaps is what made a mere dance choreographed to a fairly filmi number into something beautiful, pristine. it is hard enough to take things to the sensuous pitch of the dance i saw again and again, and to watch an actor of the idiot box go all the way to pure spirit with it... ah no wonder i had to see it one more time.

she was puzzled at first, then came his gentle float toward her... i am not a lover of this oft used slomo device... but somehow in this context it felt right... suggested an almost ethereal part of him moving toward her.

months later, in captivity, when this same song would bring them together in a haunting reverie, we would see this expressed in the more conventional way. his subconscious, his essence, call it what you will would rise from his broken beaten body and look resplendent in billowing white as he walked toward her.πŸ‘

but tonight there's no need for any of that, all is in the stance of this man, that slight slouch somehow adding to the beauty of his posture, it's in his every move, his grace, his touch, his gaze and how she senses it and gives in.

trusting. believing. letting go on him. take me down. raise me up. i am yours. even if i don't know why. i am scared. i am perplexed. yet i know you are mine and i want to let go on you. only you. teri meri meri teri.⭐️

his gentle smile as he asks her, it's the last performance, won't you complete it. the gentleness on the second part of that statement has her looking at him in wonder. is this him? is this you? she's shaken. perhaps even more by the look in his eyes... she can see the adoration there. and she can't believe it, for has anyone adored her like that, in the pit of her stomach it seems to hit her. 

he had to had to win. yet here he is, making her complete her performance. he wants to see her win. when we cross the final border, the last frontier of us, me, the self, and walk over it with no regrets... for the happiness of another. isn't that somewhere really truly love? selfless, because at that point you don't consider your feelings, that in their winning you'll feel a sense of victory... all you want to do is make the other one's moment perfect... that they may win. they may smile.

how sensuous and inviting is he as he walks past her and behind, but eyes locked on her, tied they are this moment on to each other.πŸ‘

and on the other side, as she stands somewhere between nonplussed and enthralled, he reaches to pick up her hand with sweetness.πŸ‘

and then a tug.

enter rhythm, tension, unseen but ever present tie never breaking, no matter what.

teri meri... she sees him singing as he pulls her into the first wild twirl. her hair steams out flying wanton. do they reflect the state of her heart her desire? she's shocked. what is he doing? surely not he? he gives her no chance to enter that emotion, instead, "do lafzon mein yeh..." and he falls away to one side taking her with him, it's a precipice, see, come with me... fall. his hands firm on her, she goes down looking into his eyes, trusting. just trusting him despite all.

that same gut feel... this man can be trusted... he will be there. his eyes stay riveted on her face, even in the silences, the pauses between moves... no pause in the feelings, in the wanting, the needing, the giving every bit of him.

"ek ladka aur ek laki ki yeh"... a quiet turn then she reaches behind him to hold closer and pull him to her as she bends backward... however mushkil, difficult, this tale, one thing is simple... he is there for her and she can go where she pleases, he'll get her back.

she's swinging all the way down to the floor almost and he picks her up, strong, graceful, no strain... flowing together, ocean and shore, now apart, now close, ever together.

a little calm and a sudden push in by him... "sara din beet jaaye"... i watched how close his face thrust toward hers, his lips on her flying hair... had i ever seen any man get that close to a woman? yeah lots of sex and mega kissing scenes in what we see... but this? this was sexuality of another sensibility altogether, uff the need in the thrust and swing toward her... and then the possessive lover's touch.😳 i give in... won't you? aren't you mine? no permission asked, his brown large hand slides across her bare waist and covers her stomach, her navel and settles their with full right... a gesture so intimate i couldn't believe i was seeing it... the navel. at one end of the kundalini, isn't it? where desire sits coiled, and also transcendence? over that he makes his claim... and pines... "saari raat jagaaye"... makes me stay up the whole night, this not getting you, not having you. you... you are mine.⭐️

what would she do i wonder as his dark arm stretches against her gleaming pale ivory skin, and the green of her sari highlights the white of her bareness. desdemona, othello thinks a part of me. and then she lifts her hand and covers his, not to push him away, but to guide him and hold him there. there is ecstasy in this moment.

"bas khayal tumhara... lamha lamha tadpaya"... tadap, a seething suffering... it's there in his face as he yearns for this woman holding her hand gliding toward her, letting her sink into him. this was beautiful lovemaking going on in full view of astonished and entranced viewers. no shame, no demurring... teri meri prem kahani. a love story between two people who of course hated each other. she let her fingers linger over his cheek a moment after his hand had left, her body delighting to his rhythm his dance...

she looked on mesmerised...  unprepared for this deluge of feelings, those coming from him and those rising in her. 

i watched as his eyes never ever left her face... her. his hands held her close, there was no choreographer's teach in some things, the way his hand pulled her that extra bit in, or came up to support her even when it was not quite in frame... felt like this man really wanted to hold this woman. and he would always be there.

"yeh tadap keh rahi hai mit jaaye yeh faasle tere mere darmyaan jo hai saare"... the most beautiful plea, lifting her onto him, his face turned skyward, a top shot, his eyes closed, he circles as though in supplication to all up there... erase this distance, every bit of it, that is between us, that is what my suffering asks... let all the distance go.

many of my edits were made from an sbs segment shot during the actual shooting of these scenes. the expressions on barun's face... they make me believe such a love can exist. again, an apt interpretation of character. asr is a large bold character... his emotions are full, generous, mighty, they care not for limits, brimming over... hate, love, laughter, sadness, whatever. when he takes he will leave you bereft. when he gives he will hold nothing back. and tonight he is here to give her all of himself. his heart his soul laid bare before her. i belong to you... belong to me, he articulates with every move.

take me... do as you please with me, he seems to say. i wonder if she hears or is it all a bit too much for a girl herself in the throes of conflicting emotions. plus that physical molest by shyam. her hair flies, her eyes search and sometimes look down. shy? or maybe the passion in them embarrasses her. oh she wants him no doubt. yet... "ik duje se hue juda jab ik duje ke liye bane..."  she walks away, and for an instant he thinks she's gone... yes that is the kahani of their lives. his hand lifts, his brow furrows, come back, his body seems to scream, i can't live without you. i can't breathe.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

she is back and together they stand, staring into each others eyes... so close, so lost, a knowing there i glimpse... he's again still, her eyes seem to search... then a lovely pause in dance, a return to reality perhaps and disconnect. neither seems to know the way forward... for quite a while after the terrace they didn't, all of that perhaps in that almost casual instant... 

but soon beautiful choreography comes in, they are floating away on the wings of a feeling... they align one behind the other, and in synchronised motion their arms do a graceful balletic wing like arc. swan lake... two beautiful swans, one dark but prince really, the other ethereal princess, gliding over a lake. the elegance of these moments... he reaches up at an off beat cue and clasps her hand, drawing it close... and leans forward just a slight bit to see her face. the movement continues without pause, his other hand supports her head as she falls backward again... and this time it is down down till she's almost on the floor and back they come up in a fluid wave. these are not trained dancers apparently and one of them is convinced he can't dance.😊

teri meri meri teri... the refrain fades as she walks away again. and when she turns, it is their song.

hey hey. hey hey hey hey.

the dance was designed in two parts it seemed. each with its story, its purpose, its essence.

if the first part aroused the senses to touch the spirit and spoke of a submission that left one breathless; while the thrilling lines and energies  of two near perfect bodies hypnotized us and sent us on a spin to search our own souls... in the second, i heard their story from the day they met to this moment... and realised this was much much more than cool dance design wherein similar moves from their life were being matched or contrasted on this floor. i felt two things equally and both had tremendous significance.

but first the sequence:

hey hey... they are looking at each other, eyes deep in so many feelings... and she falls into his arms... their first very first meeting is here

on the floor, she walks toward him and he her...

while in another place he is walking away from her after tying that bandage and saying never ever would they meet again... 

they meet at the centre.

he turns, she's standing with his key held out, he doesn't reach for her hand...

he stretches out and holds her hand and she twirls in. the lights are dim, there's a redness in the frame, her hair is auburn as it flies.

he whirls away with her in the rain of that torrential night, just focused on saving her from a car when it was he who'd inadvertently left her out there to get drenched.

she spins as he holds her hand high up, round and round she goes and her hair dances free, her bare white back light against his dark brownness, the red of the lights...( just for this portion he is in galaband again... what was it? a mistake? a little fey touch... what.)

he lets go of her hand in his office and she falls...

he holds her as she bends keeping her safe...

she's lying prone in his arms at the guest house, the night he'd called out her name that very first time, and felt a desire to touch... to stroke her innocent skin...

she spins away as he holds her hand above her head... a fairy tale like dance movement, the prince and his princess.

he twists her arm and drags her close to him, the day he was so angry for she'd said he was of loose character.

she pirouettes in the opposite direction...

and strands of delicate fairy lights are coming off a girl looking tremulous, a man feeling sensations he can't name.

he holds her hand and she looks at him...

and remembers how she'd needed him in that tense hospital that day, running to throw herself at him... he hadn't held her back.

but today, he is here, fall on me... i am here, i will be here always...

he bends her back...

and there he is holding her hand as she's about to fall in the temple. teej, when he'd quickened... galvanize... to save her, not asking himself why, just a compulsion... always... from the beginning.

he again lifts her up in this ballad like dance of theirs. she's feeling him, she's wanting him back in return, it perplexes her this emotion... but the gaze... what's in his eyes... she is held by it.

she turns and leans back onto him, her head against his shoulder, an embrace from behind, barriers are torn as they let the feeling encircle them, his arms tight around her, she holding on... eyes closed... here in your arms is peace. a moment holds still.

he opens his eyes, and again looks at her face. he wants to see her beauty, he wants to revel in her, he wants her to win... rabba ve...

she turns and looks again...

and between them a memory... her hand slips into his, the rings of diwali are here... chakravyuh... he's leading her out of it, holding her hand most tenderly...

he holds her hand and she falls back, knowing he won't let go... when she returns... she watches him intently and he's about to kiss her. it's the night that passion had flared uninvited and he'd had no idea what to do with it. how hard he'd fought... how much pain he'd had to give in order not to surrender. not to submit.

yet here he stands now. never flinching, never turning away... the dance comes to an end, and they stand entwined, immersed in feelings, no one said a word... yet...

then came the applause, and her walking toward it. while he stood there watching with a proud little almost smile, the eyes gleamed.

the two things this portion said to me: it was all along a dance really. their whole story, a dance of mating, and beyond that.

and with his actions he seemed to start communicating things he'd find words for much later... ranjha would tell heer, "jab jo bura kiya uska koi matlab nahin... iss pyaar mein sahi aur galat ka koi matlab nahin... bas ek cheez ka matlab hai... ki main.. hamesha.. hamesha... tumse..."

asr had started crossing the barriers he'd created, he was here to give in.

and had events not taken the turn they did... that is where he was inexorably headed...

this submission was perfectly placed in story. he had to feel this pull, this power and his need to capitulate. then recognise it with his mind and heart, be all ready to act consciously... only then would the terrace drive him to the point it did... and yet, he would never be able to let her go, hurt her beyond a point. because he was already surrendered to the one he would love, hamesha.

and as he'd drag her up the steps of the temple, as bells would swing freely and without a care like her hair does now, as lightning and thunder would rend the night, deafen the skies, their dance would continue.

an underlying song through it all: i can't help falling in love with you... take my hand hand... take my whole life too, for i can't help falling in love with you...

Indeed it is a tango where two just express their love.It is an expression where a man gains dominance  over a woman.It connects the sensuality with over flowing desires and uses all the erratic and violent moves to be recognized and receives while giving out his intentions .

You said it all here...
this was the magnificent submission of arnav singh raizada to his love.

and that's how he was pulling her towards her with such an intensity to convey his and hers messages together.He knows she is in it yet her hesitations as a shy woman as you said but as I perceive Khushi ,she is not shy at all and not afraid of the prying eyes either...as "I love you too Dammit"...It's her way of complaining during the dance to show him his mistakes and damage and questioning him, "what do u want?...Why are you doing this? Didn't u say I mean nothing to u?...and all...

she can't believe it, for has anyone adored her like that, in the pit of her stomach it seems to hit her. 

She was in her delusional yet got her answers and found a selfless,loving ,caring Man,Her Man who she will stand by later yet...and who never leaves any stones to surprise her with his burrowed nature...she still need time to differentiate a Rajkumar from a Shaitan...but at this moment she can see through like a open book and that's why she dii submitted her today too without a doubt.She pleased him the way he wanted.She never stopped him...just in between made him realize his wrong doings like a pouting child...who he adored..

he is there for her and she can go where she pleases, he'll get her back.
Always...which comes way at the end...Khushi tum aur mein and she completes it "Hamesha na" because she knows her man completely...as after Heer Ranjha where he did it again yet did not finish and she wants to hear it badly...How ironically he is doing it all here...
He was,is and will be there for her "Hamesha...Sanmbhalta rahoonga..." as you said it here

he had to feel this pull, this power and his need to capitulate. then recognise it with his mind and heart, be all ready to act consciously... only then would the terrace drive him to the point it did... and yet, he would never be able to let her go, hurt her beyond a point. because he was already surrendered to the one he would love, hamesha.

His right ,on her since from the beginning,the day when he laid his eyes on her...remains intact with him forever...That NIGHT he used that right but she was in it just like today...never pulled back...just a hint of tinging complaint why like this..."aur humne samjha tha..."She is his which she accepts it later unconsciously

Hum tou aap hi keh hain

What a treat Indi...Thnx a ton..😊
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
  1. Disclaimer: I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

'                

Episode 171

Everything has Changed

All it took was a dance, a rhythmic movement to a melodic song about love, for everything to change. 

Some think Arnav's drink was laced with some alcohol or something, why else would he help the competition?

She doesn't even understand it and tries to tell her sister such but alas, it is not Payal who entered the dressing room but it was him, Arnav.   He is leaning on the wall, looking all sexy and relaxed.  As he walks over to her like a predator, he asks her why has she stopped if she doesn't care?  He wants to know why is she so scared?  He won't eat her up.  He asks her why does she always step back and she says because he always comes forward.  He also asks her if she will thank him for dancing with her although not to her tunes.

She thanks him and with authority over her he tells her to hurry up and come downstairs everyone is waiting for her.  He goes to leave turns around walks towards her and removes her hair clip.  Her hair cascades down her back.  Now it is okay and btw this color looks nice on you. His attitude has changed and her heart is a flutter.  Dhak, dhak.  Oh what he does to her!

When she enters the atmosphere has changed, rather light, fluttery, and a cosmic flirting is in the air.  He motions to her that she has lost an earring.  How did he notice this?  So much attention he pays to his Khushi. The performances are over and the results are in, the Gupta family has won by one point and Khushi receives the statue of Shiva.  Arnav looks on , his eyes intensely aware of only her; he seems happy after all he helped her to win and they scored the perfect 10.  She is aware of his gaze, she realizes what he has done for her.  Everything has changed.

The evening is over.  Buaji has had her revenge on Manorama with her blackened cheeks.  Khushi has placed her winning trophy next to Devi Maiya and as she is reminiscing about her dance with Arnav. Her sister sees her in a trance and asks her,  "What are you thinking?"  Khushi's trance is interrupted and slightly embarrassed by being caught thinking of her intimate encounter with arnav she makes up something.  She was thinking about the acceptance speech she should have said.  She proceeds to act out her speech.  Payal asks her when she is done what about Arnav?  Khushi gets irritated and says why should she thank him she would have won the trophy are her own.  He always interferes.  She says she will bring the jalebi into the kitchen.

She takes the trophy instead of jalebi and while looking at the trophy thanks Arnav for helping.  She says this with such a sincerity and before long her heart... dhak dhak.  He moves her so.

Shyam releases the scorpion and his plan backfires and lands on him!  Arnav puts Di in his room and insists the next ritual will be at their house.  No exceptions!

Everything has changed.

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Katelyn

Sorry for the delays Blasters!  SBS and TB segments for you to enjoy!

[SBS] Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon - 24th January 2012 (from the set of IPKKND), Episode 172
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AGwGL8Ni2U[/YOUTUBE]

[TB] 24th Jan 2012: Sanaya & Karan (NK's gate-crash for Payal's Mehndi), Episode 172
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjuesGtPbwc[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to uploaders

Thanks Katelyn as always for finding and posting these segments.  I still can't believe that she had to ask us to watch them and they weren't in the top 5.  Ridiculous don't you think?
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Indi
fantastic take, arshi. i waited till i'd written mine. exhausting 170 was. even afrer writing rams i was dissatisfied and hd more to say.

what a dance.

your reading iof the two is so perfect. yes, she is perturbed... and oh he is determined to give in. i felt this time though, he would have gione even without nk's mutteruings and people talk. the moment he saw her face, noticed payal and her do their little ishara talk.. he knew she was in trouble... he was ready.

loved your, "the love which keeps calling out to her..." yes, it calls.

and that reference to elusive happiness in that stance where she leans back into him and it is a perfect moment. it was divine really, a pause that stands away from everything... two bodies merged and became  soul you felt. i too was stunned by that shot... and him standing wityh his leg back, yielding... it was too damn beautiful.

and yes, a fabulously conceived and performed dance.

layers of meaning.

i am still gobsmacked.😊

he is indeed ready to set aside hsi ego, his pride, everything... the force of the emotion coursing through him is too much to deny... what a moent in asr's life.

loved your edits and your deep delve. 
and it was a fantastic ally conceived dance, peformed at an exceptional level.

Thnx Indi...and totally agreed with you...There is still a lot as one interpretation is not enough...
That's how I felt when I saw this scene where he is not letting her down ,that took my eye over the Teej one where they were getting one under the shunk...when he is breaking her fast ...That day they were uniting two bodies ,two souls secretly, which today they are doing openly...

gobsmacked ...we all are and the more we see it the more getting drawn towards it...I was wondering too what happened to censorship...?Well who cares...we got more than our imaginations...Honestly I never felt LOVE that attractive before this show...Oh yeah ...now it looks like it exists...

Thnx❀️
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Cynthia...

I am happy you liked 170 ...They meant to be together no matter what...Just lovely interpretation of love making right there without caring any one else...😊