Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode 173

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alGORg5oqmI[/YOUTUBE]

First telecast Thursday, 26th January , 2012

Full episode links

Star Player Link : https://www.startv.in/episodes/manorama-cribs-over-the-bridal-necklace/19270

Dailymontion: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xziqox_iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-episode-173_shortfilms

Dailymotion with English subtitles: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1K5YRR6Ik7sAH4t6mX

Thanks, Katelyn and Indi for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Please click here to see
Blasters' Takes Episodes 170 - 174

viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Cynthia
About your 170, every word simply perfecto.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE  170

TERI MERI SPECIAL'...

A night when two people shared the most intimate moment by pouring their longing and yearning desires at each other ,forgetting their surroundings'...yet one got distracted because of his tempting and ambiguous feelings which had no meaning for him and had no place in his life.Those scared feelings shook one innocent soul that night who just got acquaintance with these new rising desires without knowing the name of em and the very next moment she had been told to suppress em for her own good'...as these had no meaning for someone'...someone who she thought is her strength, who she can look up to call her own'...Trust was shattered that night brutally and needs to be amended tonight to move forward'The same soul is standing alone tonight and ready to give in against her will yet her voice is not only heard by DM but also by someone else who is ready to take her in his strong embrace securely and safely'...by distracting all the ambiguity in her'...

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

Khushi is standing without her Partner in deep convulsion and thought of relinquishing the contest against Mighty ASR was demeaning against Shyam's brutality.She closes her eyes with the pain he caused her on her body and soul and only one name she remember to recall HER mother Devi Mayya..Anjali's concerns, NK's disappointed words and guests provocation makes ASR to step forward for his Love as ASR can never stand to see his Khushi defeated or crippled and above all in tears.Lights turns off while NK misses Nanav and Anjali leaves Khushi alone.Khushi all alone, cut off from all is in total darkness, moving away, defeated and desolated when suddenly her dark world is illuminated by bright light , totally unaware of who  brought light into her world as he is in shadow..when suddenly spotlight brings him on the surface and everyone looks at the stage with open mouth'.. Arnav comes from darkness to light '..to acknowledge her love for him..to rescue her from losing'..Indeed she is his pride'..his Maharani'..

Khushi looks at him obliviously and uncertainly while he looks at her lovingly..They both share a moment before her Maharaj,her Rajkumar appears in between lights towards her with determined proposal"Tumhara akhri performance hai Khushi'.."[This is your last performance Khushi'] 'Pause..while Khushi looks down in confusion'..and he continues with a winning smile because he is asking permission to dance with her,"pura nahin karogi'.."[ will you not complete  it?'..] This is interesting part..Khushi does not make a move, It is Arnav who walks towards her..softly  tells her to complete her  performance  ..Khushi looks at him astoundingly'..and so do the others..with "O" face..

Appropriate song for depicting their inner turmoil...as The Music begins and the dance starts ...Khushi turns and seems she is ready to leave but Arnav holds on to her hand not letting her go with determination and anger and she responds her turning her face"teri meri ,meri teri yeh kahani hai mushkil"...He makes her twirl into his arms wants her to lean on him... .."ek ladka aur ek ladki ki yeh kahani hai naye'do lafzoon mein yeh bayan na ho paye"...Khushi follows and a small smile seeps on his face...Khushi avoids him and his desires and tries to move away...

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

While Arnav is determined, continuingly expresses his state of mind openly pouring his yearning desires at her by caressing her bare body and holding her in his arms securely trying to awake her trust in him and she does put her hand on him"sara din beet jaye..sari raat jagaye..bas khiyal tumhara lamha lamha tadpaye..Yeh Tadap keh rahi hai mit jaye fasle mere tere darmiyan jo hain sare." His yearnins and longiness since from the beginning made him restless and today he can't stop expressing em.

He guides her and she glides her hand on his face as this is hard for her too...she gives in for a moment when he picks her in air and then glissades her body against his hard visage...Their cravings for each other are burning both of them ..

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

But Khushi has been incinerated once,[Diwali] she walks away from him singing  "Ek Duje se hue Juda jab ek doje keh liye bane "..but Arnav is trying to stop her from leaving , yet amazingly Khushi does not see that  but responds back to his unsaid desires with raising hand..as she can't  walk away from the magnetized pull of true Love ..The love which keeps calling out to her,pulling her in its center...She walks back to him and holds his hand gazing attentively into his longing eyes while darkness prevails holding their yearnings only in between em away from the world,

"teri meri baton ka har lamha sab se anjana..." to Arnav who has been waiting patiently with overwhelming desires for her, remembering every moment when they were in each other's proximity  ...

But the unbelievable events of past are making it hard for her dance peacefully meaning she can't follow his moves blindly...,"har ehsaas main tu hai ..har ek yaad mein tera afsana.." she is shaken, distracted, scared,concerned,and ambiguous about his feelings and her place in his life because he did hurt her badly...as this whirlpool is pulling her down way deep but he holds her hand first keeps it all the way down to pull her out of it assuring her he won't allow that as this is another sign he will never let her go..or fall..[I must say they both are awesome at this step]

She walks away again... and He does not stop her...gives her time to decide..She is standing in dark and he is under the luminous light and is waiting for her to join her...

Lights luminous her heart and She turns back,  eyes full of questions  seeking out answers from Arnav ...from her Maharaj...with a certain RIGHT..along with Raba Ve...but this is the same  moment when Arnav steps towards her...before the dance and now she is doing the same...

Khushi was the one who had turned first to walk away from Arnav at the temple , now walks towards him and  remembers that it was he who held her unflinchingly and didn't let her fall when she tripped from the ramp and took the brunt of the fall ..She who had held out her hand with his key"key to his heart" and he who had placed his heart in her hands trustingly , only for it to be shattered but  now offers it again , This time he accepts hers and want to be accepted , twirls her, into his arms, into his life...just like the that rainy night...The hands which had let go of her is now steady as they pull her back up..Arnav's who had grabbed and pinned her not allowing any freedom, always trying to sway her about her status is now appeased to give her the freedom and respect she wants and gazes serenely while she twirls around him ...

Whatever happened ,This does not mean he has forgotten her as they are still bound together while she is roaming around...Their palms held on tightly as their bond is unbreakable..meaning she can still rely on his shoulder..The very same way the night her heartbeat got entangled with his... 

The doubts, the raging uncertainties, the million questions, the pain and many sufferings that he caused her ,...her eyes seeks to find answer in him, Arnav understands her hesitation , the reason why she is pulling herself back ..He knows he has a lot to redeem and there is only one way , by apology and seeking forgiveness..He is attritional ,he looks at her with eyes of no mask ,just a tinge of genuine and sincere apology ...

He moves towards her seeking another chance .. The moment a beam of light bursts through her by dispersing all the clouds of scruple, mistrust, dubious feelings and..She remembers his kindness and tenderness and With that her passive feelings , which were ruthlessly suppressed leaps forward and catches her in the vortex of her emotions ,Khushi with complete trust ,places herself in his hands again by closing her eyes  in an absolute, complete faith and trust knowing that she can rely on him ...just as Arnav closes his eyes too for the subtle and elusive happiness. The evasive serenity that he had been seeking and longing for is finally in his arms in the form of Khushi ..Arnav has glimpsed his paradise ,his peace in Khushi as Khushi has sensed her strength, her support in him !!

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

This is the moment where two bodies are merging with one soul...The moment which made him to carry her to break her fast with the shunk to announce they are one is reaching to the next level...

[formation of heart in between em at both times...merging one heart ,one soul, 2 bodies ]

Both become aware of one another's longings, neither of them let go off each other at this point . Khushi lets go as she leans down  by placing her entire trust and belief in him and Arnav does not allow her to fall this time, He gently pulls her back up..Places her hand on his shoulder as if providing her the support and gently holds her other hand as the yearning memories of Diwali Night brushes to the surface ..They share an intimate moment which is too intense and private ..A Moment all of their own !! ...

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

But among the others around em..as soon  as this reality hits,  Khushi steps away from Arnav to stand under the spotlight, hesitantly accepting the recognition and applauds  while her Rajkumar, her pillar of strength stands in the shadows watching silently, scintillating  in pride relishing their moment of victory as she glances back at him shyly, acknowledging and acquiesce him quietly !!

I must say...The Dance setting and routines was absolutely brilliant with smooth transition and intensity to notice any flaw..A hand of applaud to the entire TEAM..πŸ‘β­οΈ

Arnav and Khushi walks in between guests receiving praises while my grabber is he is cool while walking behind Khushi.Payal embraces Khushi while praising Arnav which takes Khushi's attention towards his Rajkumar who looks at her relaxed without all the burdens...

Everyone is baffled about the situation yet Naniji and Anjali smiles seeing her Chote in this avatar...while "dushman" is busy in twitching...Anjali asks someone to pinch her as this is a dreamy moment for her.. Akash is delusional about his Bhai..while his mom ,James Bond ki Nani is being astrologer for future..They all gather around Arnav with questioning eyes...and he acts so well with his eye brow lift with confidence to make em fool..."What"

Anjali answers confoundly, "What nahin'What the"...But Naniji is more interested in knowing about behind curtains, Yeh bataeye..keh who ka ka raha..."[Tell us what was it actually all about?]

Arnav is so adamant ,"there is nothing to tell.."Akash remind him of his non interestong habits of dancing and Mamiji inquires him for losing over Guptas...Anjali and NK reminds him his bet" We have to have win at any cost" Arnav leaves everyone bewildered with new challenge to cope with "waise bhi har chees haar jeet keh liye nahin hoti..."[ After all not everything is for winning or losing] I hope they all can handle new and improved Arnav...

Love the way they used NK, as first he acted as a catalyst in this chemical reaction who pushed Arnav into partnering Khushi evenly and , Second his Khushi fanaticism  almost deflected Shyam's suspicion away from Arnav ... but he awakes the demon within Shyam by telling him..."Nanav and Khushiji were looking too good together"...Dude the whole world knows that...

Khushi's vigorus Dhak Dhak has come back and whenever Khushi calls on DM,  her Rajkumar and his sensuous touch reels in front of her eyes to increase her heartbeat with uneven breathing by awakening her hankering desires...His open confess of how he feels about her and how she is his part is making her restless with her brimming yearning..

Arnav sharp eyes and ears on to look out for Khushi and the moment he finds out her whereabouts, he rushes over there ...Arnav is Yummilicious here as he remains standing by leaning in his serene avatar with His smirk while his temptalicious is on her laad gavarnor trip in her non stop car, stating decisively that  [koi Fadak nahin padta...] , his partnering makes no difference and pauses with surprise finding him looking at her lovingly ...which melts her all delusional and distinctive thoughts...

"ek ladke aur ek ladki ki yeh kahani hai naye, do lafzon mein yeh bayan no ho paye..."

The  Journey Begins...today~~~ 

Symbolism &Connection: He is ready to sacrifice his ego,his pride,his winning for Khushi or he is taking her winning as theirs...joining their souls and hearts today...Is this the indication of future where he will be doing that...?He will be putting his ego and pride aside by sacrificing his love for his Di and will marry Khushi forcefully...

Second he will always be there for Khushi for helping directly or indirectly, in light or dark ,hate or love, doesn't matter.Yet Khushi needs time to differentiate Shaitan and Rajkumar[darkness and light]

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTSHe will dance with her on their honeymoon'dilli ma Bali..He is going to dance on his Sangeet on Salman Khan's song for Khushi and later on Karva Chauth.

On mun Dikhai he stands for her...and Later in Amezing when an employee called her item'he slaps him as he can't let anyone disrespect his Khushi...

MOMENT OF THE DAY

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opVGeyPzv6o[/YOUTUBE]

fantastic take, arshi. i waited till i'd written mine. exhausting 170 was. even afrer writing rams i was dissatisfied and hd more to say.

what a dance.

your reading iof the two is so perfect. yes, she is perturbed... and oh he is determined to give in. i felt this time though, he would have gione even without nk's mutteruings and people talk. the moment he saw her face, noticed payal and her do their little ishara talk.. he knew she was in trouble... he was ready.

loved your, "the love which keeps calling out to her..." yes, it calls.

and that reference to elusive happiness in that stance where she leans back into him and it is a perfect moment. it was divine really, a pause that stands away from everything... two bodies merged and became  soul you felt. i too was stunned by that shot... and him standing wityh his leg back, yielding... it was too damn beautiful.

and yes, a fabulously conceived and performed dance.

layers of meaning.

i am still gobsmacked.

he is indeed ready to set aside hsi ego, his pride, everything... the force of the emotion coursing through him is too much to deny... what a moent in asr's life.

loved your edits and your deep delve.
and it was a fantastic ally conceived dance, peformed at an exceptional level.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: DurgaS

Congratulations to all on this scintillating thread full of Teri-Meri and more... πŸ˜‰ 

Ye yaaron ki mehfil hai, ya koi maikhana
Har panne se hai jaam chalakta, har tasveer gaaye wohi gaana
(Is this a gathering of friends or a bar
From every page the drink spills, every picture sings the same song)

@Arshi, I am so happy that you liked the main page very much. πŸ˜ƒ 
The banner - as always, loved it very much. All the upcoming scenes are covered.
Kyun... dar gaye - Honestly, I have yet to read it. . I am still lost in the images. Will read it soon.  
Symbolism of #16 is achievement, yay. Eeks, there's a green frog in your post. 😲 

Durga...😊

Thnx dear...Such a lovely post you have here and yes indeed this is a unique Mehfil[party]

OK Jumping frog symbolizes new opportunities...and basic frog  represents...transformation, metamorphosis,purity etc...I used it as we have a new member and transitions were made so smooth and beautifully...Then why Eeks?
soni19sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

soni,

beautiful beautiful message for sanaya. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

THANKS A LOT DI
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: salooni

lovely post 
you are rockststar

hi durga,

thanks for that lovely note... yes, thread is beautiful, the least we could have done for this practically cosmic dance.

thanks for all your help and guidance through it. i am getting very scattered these days...
who did i dance with?... um a young fellow, can't remember his name... says he can't dance... 🀣 my poor husband, what a paagal he has to find happiness with, actually last night i did dance with him after years... dance is  a beautiful thing, for those few minutes there's no need for words. hands, eyes, bent of head, the force of pull and thrust talk, heat passes through layers of fabric and makes contactr... you said elsewhere you've neve read a mills and boon, but if you've read the mahabharat it's all done anyway, my grandmother used to tell my mom that often... whatever's in your natak, novel, its all in here, referring to the mb that was with her almost all the time. yes, mr sobti pulled out one in a lovely early interview, i think it was a day with bs or something. mmm maybe he didn't read it though πŸ˜†.

soni19sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hi Soni!  Here's a better clip of Episode 398! 

THANKS I TILL NOW HAVE TO DOWNLOAD EPISODE AD ARSHI SCENE DIFFERENTLY 
DO ALL EPISODE ARE HERE IN THIS LINK
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Indi ,I read yours like two times already and it's gone in cyber world as my internet is still not better and that's why I couldn't be able to put the second part ...either...SO I will be back for that...

OK everything aside...Love ,love ,love it and can't resist reading it over and over...I was waiting for yours anxiously and I am still in bed because I open my eyes and turn on the Lappy to see if it's there or not...Thnx for cherry toppings which increases the indulgence to have more and all...

I will be back with you in couple of hrs...going to the library as this issue is not letting me do so...

Thnx 
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Originally posted by: viv04

@ Cynthia
About your 170, every word simply perfecto.

Thank you Viv   just love these two and the unveiling of their love
soni19sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Soni you'r msg very sweet😊...i love the edit tht is with the msg ⭐️

All Blaster's watch this video of Sanaya's Jhalak on Jhalak Dikhlaja...she's gonna be performing with Drashti (apparently they got a 10 on 10 πŸ˜ƒ m so happy their dance was amazing)

you'll love her...don miss this ...after ages we can see a glimpse of Khushi in herπŸ˜ƒ (in the startin scene)

Video credit - Uploader

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoWPXwZjv-o&nomobile=1&hl=en&gl=GB&client=mv-google&guid[/YOUTUBE]

ps: Priyanka Chopra is the guest judge!!

THANKS SUPI JUST TRYING TO BE ROUND ABOUT YOURS
AND SEGMENT IN WONDERFUL 
THANKS FOR IT