Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

teri meri meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil...
do lafzon mein yeh bayan na kar paye.

what if words were never needed... and wasn't it always a dance? episode 170 to be updated soon.

soni19sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 168

Khushi was amazing in her performance πŸ‘β­οΈ

the snapshots i got were very blur...so i edited it to much...nd made some crappy thing
😳

Episode 169

i really want to kill shyam...🀬 psychopath crazy maniac SOB!!!!

THIS IS WOW
ALL TITLE ARE SO APT 
AND 
EDIT 
AWESOME 
WONDERFUL
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 168

Khushi was amazing in her performance πŸ‘β­οΈ

the snapshots i got were very blur...so i edited it to much...nd made some crappy thing
😳

Episode 169

i really want to kill shyam...🀬 psychopath crazy maniac SOB!!!!

Supi,this is spectacular.
Can't take my eyes of, specially the second one.
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: indi52

about sanaya's bday thread, please do send in whatever you want to latest by 23 august... we need a couple of days to put it together and send it off... hopefully they are still accepting... if not, we'll just post it ourselves... yes?

as soon as i get time...i'll surely try nd make an edit ...
it'll probably be the same lik Barun bday...is it alright?

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Anita..

was today the first day of your classes?????

I took some prerequisite class.
My real class will start from next week.

Thank you so much for liking my post.
 You are absolutely right, may be no other song would be perfect for arshi rather than teri meri.
 You know I was not a great fan of the song when I first heard it, though I'm a huge fan of Rahat. But when I saw it with Arshi, it has become my favorite song.
NO salman-Kareena, teri meri belongs to Arshi. When i see the others use it in their soaps, I get so mad.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

Thanks arshi.
 He is looking fresh, but his handsome face is hidden behind so much hair.
I think he should cut his hair and shave as well. 
i wish if I could see him again in the diwali's sophisticated ASR's look.

😊 I know but acc to him he needs em for the movie...Did you hear his interview?? He is so funny and getting cuter with words these days...
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">hi all,

the tm of the barun's bday message thread just let me know that the formatting of our message had to be changed for some consistency reasons but not to worry, our messages and siggies are safe... thought i'd let you know.</font>

That is great news
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

A cosmic dance with everlasting effects
An 'A' in the hand, someone's name it reflects
A devastating hi, a scintillating kissing sound
Thud, thud, thud, fangirls falling all around
Anxious moments spent, full of concern and worry
On the road was Arnav, on the phone was Khushi
Gift of bangles, the very first one
The round of Prasad, had to be won
Did not disclose the gift's reason
The heart beats, however, were now in unison  

A fortnight full of fun, most awaited
The desire to watch again, never abated
Welcome to the magical thread of BFTP sixteen
Passions on the rise, romance never before seen

A new episode, every evening at 8pm, and all are invited to watch, chat, discuss, as we carry on with our second run of IPK here at the Blast from the Past.

when your heart can sense the rhythm, your gut says you want the beat, and your feet carry you to the place you long to be, that's when you know there is no letting this moment go, no matter what... it's time for me and you, you and me. time to look into your eyes, carry you in a sure embrace, throw you in a fling of passion, catch you back in hungry clasp. dance with you. dance with me? dance with me. this is the tango of love. who needs rehearsal. but why is it that we who are no strangers to dances on screen, still can't quite breathe when we see this one? it's been more than a year and a half, yet we can't stop getting all excited about a film song and two television actors, non dancers really, telling their kahani through it? oh the ephemeral yet eternal moments. who crafted them? can one craft such splendour? she dips so low you think she's fall to the floor, but his hand behind her head knows otherwise; she walks away and he calls her with a silent lift of his hand, a turn of head, forlorn he stands, how can she not run back to him; so many questions, so much inexplicable, you hurt me, you bother me, hold me tight, raise me high, twirl me through the edge of space, entwined let's go to the border of time. come, dance with me. and then let me steal a kiss.

Credits: The opening lines and poem come to you from DurgaS, the banner collage is created by ArshiHamesha, BarunDiwani brings us the poolside kiss in black/white/pink, supriya.arshi has made the two "Capturing" edits and the thread collage. Blast notes and the "Breathe" edit are by indi52. Katelyn is our music lady. The colours of this special Teri Meri thread are inspired by the episodes. A big welcome and thanks to supriya.arshi for taking the plunge, she is posting all episodes on this thread and updating the index. Please scroll down for rules and index.

the inception of the amazing thread can't be better than this.
It seems like a flamboyant carnival to me.

Durga- the poem is absolutely wonderful. 
The passion is really high and the romance sure is something that is indelible from our mind.

Indi your blast note is sublime and fantabulous. I was having goose bumps while reading.

Supriya, ArshiH and Ami all your edit look spectacular and mind blowing.

you guys are supremely talented. I'm so blessed to cluster with you in this amazing thread.

soni19sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

I took some prerequisite class.
My real class will start from next week.

Thank you so much for liking my post.
 You are absolutely right, may be no other song would be perfect for arshi rather than teri meri.
 You know I was not a great fan of the song when I first heard it, though I'm a huge fan of Rahat. But when I saw it with Arshi, it has become my favorite song.
NO salman-Kareena, teri meri belongs to Arshi. When i see the others use it in their soaps, I get so mad.

HEY SOHU MEE TOO LIKE RAHAT 
AND ARSHI MORE THEN SALMANN AND KAREENA IN THIS SONG
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@IndiπŸ€—πŸ˜Š
 titaliya really flew to unknown heights and rainbows in this episode, didn't she? 

Indeed this Buaji's Titiliya landed right to his heart the very first day and started flapping her wings....which scared him and he stared messing up with her colors and wings to distract the effect of it...yet she didn't forget to enjoy this Natural habitat of his garden bhara Dil[heart]....and at the top didn't leave him at all...despite all the effort and now he wants to keep her there...indeed she has the spread all the colors in his life...I just can' get enough of it...Sorry I didn't stop dancing yet...
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago