Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
 Thanks arshi.
 He is looking fresh, but his handsome face is hidden behind so much hair.
I think he should cut his hair and shave as well. 
i wish if I could see him again in the diwali's sophisticated ASR's look.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Sohara πŸ˜ƒ..I loved it i loved it i loved it❀️...every bit of wat you had to say with those enchanting moments...so beautiful...amazing β­οΈπŸ‘ thanks for sharing those Gifs 😊

Aww i'm overwhelmed at your sweet praise.
 it's my pleasure that you loved it.
 the gifs are mostly from tumblr.
Preety_Nebula thumbnail
Awesome Job Blasters...Each one of you are full of talent...Bravo!😊

CONGRATULATIONS!
Edited by Preety_Nebula - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Msserialfan123

Yayyy!!  Thread 16 !! Love all the opening posts... but, am not able to hear rabba ve!!😭

Not that I cannot hear  the anthem of IPK with all the stunning visuals ... but  the music player is not working!! Help!!

hi, good to see you, and have you been able to solve the music palyer problem?
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

πŸ‘πŸ‘

Indi,Durga and Supi...Splendid job...Three people meaning...Victory, success...and Symbolism of 16 are also " Achievement " 

Durga fabulous opening and poem

Indeed The heart beats, however, were now in unison  β­οΈπŸ˜Š

Indi wonderful Blast notes and Breathe EditπŸ‘
My fav⭐️
she dips so low you think she's fall to the floor, but his hand behind her head knows otherwise; she walks away and he calls her with a silent lift of his hand, a turn of head, forlorn he stands, how can she not run back to him; so many questions, so much inexplicable, you hurt me, you bother me, hold me tight, raise me high, twirl me through the edge of space, entwined let's go to the border of time. come, dance with me. and then let me steal a kiss. 

Supi...wonderful collages as usual...new index...and at the top SPECIAL THNX for putting Epi...You lucky gal...got the honor...😊⭐️

Cynthia..Beautiful interpretation of the song...Love it...πŸ‘β­οΈ
My fav

Eyes gazing,

Fingers intermingling,

Their steps in sync,

Rhythmic movements,

Sensuous swaying,

Their breath and heartbeats as one.

He sings to her the words...

Ami...Fantabulous Poolside Kiss gif and DC...is something this time...⭐️😊
Kat...I am speechless ...I think Teri Meri is looking more attractive in B/W gifs..Though I am a colorful lady yet gifs are really saying some different story.Thnx for the SBS segment and Promo...β­οΈπŸ‘
Wiwy...My Tricky riddler...what an..answer⭐️ ...he waves...πŸ˜†...you are too much...I will try the next one  answer in a bit..Thnx for liking the edits and the writing piece
Soni...you are too good with these gifs πŸ‘ along with your notes...Thnx for liking the edits and the writing piece..❀️

Sohara...What a post 
My fav
Inhaling his musky smell, feeling the spine tingling sensation of his warm breath on her face and neck, Khushi let him play with her lissome body. Her visage reflects the maelstrom of conflicting emotions, but she completely surrenders to him. πŸ‘β€οΈ

Anita..full of joy you are spreading in your post...and yes I'll be waiting for more siggys as alwaysπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
Issk...aap aye aur cha gaye..1st edit and yeh Kamal...Just brilliant...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

AD, Samin, Sab,Maserialfan,Sigrid,Rebecca,Ritu,Preety_Nebula,  gata,  prim123,  viv04,    chalhov

and ALL silent Blasters

Once again Congratulations...

chalo, πŸ˜ƒ, now even i have a number interpretation... mwaah mwaah as ami would say, arshi, for that. 3 and 16... success, victory, yay. πŸ€—

lovely post, thanks for the comments... i am glad everything worked out.

about katelyn's gifs... couldn't agree more, the simple classic black and white is stunning and says something else... a story in it, and what gorgeous portions she's selected. πŸ‘

madam, your khushi asr pieces always leave me a little hyper. wanting them, wanting more. the butterfly is super duper.. i feel like taking one and sticking it big and bold on the post... titaliya really flew to unknown heights and rainbows in this episode, didn't she?

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Several months back an angel  fell in his arms in sheesh mahal . He felt a visceral attraction and a magnetic pull towards her. But he hated his feelings for the girl, cause he enceindred himself in the dark world of hate. There was no access of love there. He thought love is deception. He can't indulge his feelings of love for any girl. But fate made them confront again. The destiny keeps throwing them together again and again. The attraction has become abysmal now. He tried so hard to hate her, not to love her. How many times he wanted to say "koi phadak nahi padta." But finally he had to surrender his ego, his grudge, his conceit, his pride. 

When he saw Khushi on the stage, cogitated, embroiled and pensive, he couldn't resist himself to go to help her. In spite of so much acrimony, he always stands by her side when she needs him. He became oblivious of the challenge to win the competition. He is now willingly to lose to her. 

So Arnav and Khushi's amazing performance on the song Teri meri happened. It's not just a simple dance but an epic moment of IPK. Didn't the song just made for Arnav and Khushi?

"Mine and your love story can't be spoken in just few words."

Their love is like a turbulent ocean, the depth of their love is really impenetrable.

Did anybody witness such a sensuous, passionate dance before? Did anybody see the smoldering chemistry before?

Inhaling his musky smell, feeling the spine tingling sensation of his warm breath on her face and neck, Khushi let him play with her lissome body. Her visage reflects the maelstrom of conflicting emotions, but she completely surrenders to him. 

Shutting out the world outside, creating a gentle cadence that beats in harmony with their thumping heart.

Their every move, every expression is telling the story of their conflicting, but enormous love.

They make their families flabbergasted. And the journey of the undecipherable love transcends to a new level.

feeling sad,depressed and terrible !!!!!!!!!!

beautiful, sohara my dreamer. why do angels fall into our arms... why do we surrender to the devil himself... how to reach another level without that thing called love. thanks for thsi stunning opener ion 16... lissome is her body, musky his scent, a mingling of two states of matter... how to even stwho can call this just a naach.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Thank you so much Indi for liking my post.
Arshi's Teri meri is something extra ordinary, something ethereal, divine, completely  indecipherable.
 i tried to convey my mere feelings.
as you said It's definitely not a simple nach, it's a prelude to a divine love story.
indi52 thumbnail
hi all,

the tm of the barun's bday message thread just let me know that the formatting of our message had to be changed for some consistency reasons but not to worry, our messages and siggies are safe... thought i'd let you know.

soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi all,

the tm of the barun's bday message thread just let me know that the formatting of our message had to be changed for some consistency reasons but not to worry, our messages and siggies are safe... thought i'd let you know.

THANKS A LOTπŸ˜ƒ
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Episode 171

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f1zFuU9Kv8[/YOUTUBE]

First telecast Tuesday, 24th January , 2012

Full episode links

Youtube link

Part 1: https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpaC0Hds0N4

Part 2 : not available

Part 3 : https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=18S_s4DRV54

Part 4 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCYYXY2Te6c

Star Player : https://www.startv.in/episodes/death-game-turns-around-for-shyam/18855

Dailymotion: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xziqns_iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-episode-171_shortfilms

Dailymotion with English subtitles: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3t3wUjuF3W7Wh4t5nU

Thanks, Katelyn and Indi for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Please click here to see
Blasters' Takes Episodes 170 - 174

Edited by supriya.arshi - 10 years ago