Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

loved mukti's reply (Page 2)

MJHTMonayaSajan Goldie
MJHTMonayaSajan
MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamudArshi4ever

Yes even I loved her reply. I don't see Remo or the other judges doing the kind of dances the contestants do in one try.
Totally agree!!!!!!!

bombaysweety Newbie
bombaysweety
bombaysweety

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

its high time ppl point out what crap judges they really are. When she said that you always lose time in transitions, i wanted to give her a high five. Remo was not expecting anyone to reply back to him.

In all arial acts, you always lose time in transitions. Always. Thats why whenever you go from floor to air, there is a break in dance. I have yet to see an arial act on tv where this did not happen. Though no idea about international professionals but on indian tv, i have not seen a smooth floor to air act. Ever. Its just not possible

True. And good for Mukti. Why did the judges not mention anything about the time Shaan took in between his transitions? He seemed like he was walking from one move to the next move.  His hanging upside down was also very clumsy.  he gets 27.  Mukti only 24?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ishqbaaaz-

ViccoTurmeric IF-Sizzlerz
ViccoTurmeric
ViccoTurmeric

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Channel is adment of kicking Mukti this time!

I hate Remo now... it was clear he was offended!
-Inferno- Goldie
-Inferno-
-Inferno-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Great that Mukti is defending herself and I didn't think their act was something amazing but I would have to say she was right on her part. Whatever was given she did well. However, this also makes me question her statement of being untrained. She clearly has alot of knowledge on aerials.

Edited by -3raser- - 18 August 2013 at 1:08pm
freedomYodha17 Goldie
freedomYodha17
freedomYodha17

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

its high time ppl point out what crap judges they really are. When she said that you always lose time in transitions, i wanted to give her a high five. Remo was not expecting anyone to reply back to him.

In all arial acts, you always lose time in transitions. Always. Thats why whenever you go from floor to air, there is a break in dance. I have yet to see an arial act on tv where this did not happen. Though no idea about international professionals but on indian tv, i have not seen a smooth floor to air act. Ever. Its just not possible

Even Shaan's performance had those delays but Remo didnt point those out ...but Mukti's performance could have been awarded more score...

Judges are biased !!!! 

Edited by KatnissEverdeen - 18 August 2013 at 1:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harpkaur

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
well said..
stardust2011 Senior Member
stardust2011
stardust2011

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

I disagree with you here.Smile
Transitions in Muki's act were very noticeable. Shann too did aerial but the way sneha would arrange the rope/harness for Shaan was discreet. In case of mukti's dance, the delay was long and both of them would be looking down and try hard to digure how to put their hands and legs. I agree with Karan n madhuri, flow was not consistent.

Coming to her reply to remo, i thought what she said is correct but i dnt agree with the way she said. It sounded rude. Irrespective of how biased and opinionated Remo might be, but he is still the judge and better choreographer( who has done aerial in DID, who better to knw it than mukti) and telling him abt how it is done in cirque de solelil was not needed.

Mukti is the new shweta tiwaro...lol LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beforesunriseDiva-In-Armor-Inferno-enigmatic_zephy

stardust2011 Senior Member
stardust2011
stardust2011

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -3raser-

Great that Mukti is defending herself and I didn't think their act was something amazing but I would have to say she was right on her part. Whatever was given she did well. However, this also makes me question her statement of being untrained. She clearly has alot of knowledge on aerials.

The moment she opened her mouth, i thought she will say this is the first time i have done aerial...LOL Or may be, first ime i have seen aetial...rofl

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armor-Inferno-

Go to top