India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Judges are very partiality (Page 2)

xPalkix IF-Sizzlerz
xPalkix
xPalkix

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Lauren & Punit keep giving incredible performance so it is only fair to give them the full marks. I think 30 is too low for them. They deserve much more! I understand that everyone works hard but the scores are not for hard work, it's for the actual performance which needs to be perfect and only Lauren & Punit have been giving perfect performance again and again. If they weren't there, I'd fear for the show, who'd give such brilliant performances every week?
Plus they work hard too, it's not easy to be the best every time.
The judges are bond to give her full marks because how can you ignore pure brilliance? How can you ignore the only people that give superb performances every time
And oh yes, how can I forget, Lauren 'is the goddess of dance na...!!!' so how can the judges not give the goddess full marks? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WANDERLUSTfastforwardVenus.X

mymirror Senior Member
mymirror
mymirror

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Its the channel who select the contestants ...channel shouldnt have selected proffessional dancers along with non-dancers ... Judges cant be blamed for that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DhinChak-

-DhinChak- Goldie
-DhinChak-
-DhinChak-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1969jyothi

Now a days Judges r very partial to Lauren & Puneet.  JDJ 6 is for non prof dancer 
Judges r partial to Lauren bcz she is prof. I like to encourage the non prof. dancers than prof. Bcz JDJ is the platform for searching a non prof. dancer to became a dancer & not prof. dancers. Do anyone agree with me.

If what you say is the real motive behind the show- JDJ- then why do they sign in professional every year? Confused This year they have 3 professionals- Lauren, Mukti n the kids...Smile

You should stop blaming the contestants or the judges for selecting professional dancers because it is the production house and the channel which makes the final call for selecting whom to invite for a certain reality show...Big smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardxPalkix

-DhinChak- Goldie
-DhinChak-
-DhinChak-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ELectraHeart

Oh, Leviathan ..Why don't you close this topic?? oh plz now don't come out to be one of those biased mods..eh ? Tonguethis again is a repetitive post  which is lurking around..LOL...Hopefully this thread gets your attention..Cry...and u can give justice to it..

@ TM - seriously dude, come up with some new thing..

Don't you know the forum rules are applicable for only a certain celebrity and their fan-base?WinkLOL

P.S. and here I go banned...Broken Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Its_SashWANDERLUSTfastforwardBeingBlunt

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
This discussion has been conducted on the forum many times already - please use the threads already available on the forum to continue this discussion - creating the same topics again and again is not allowed on the forum - refer to forum rules

if anyone has any queries regarding moderating - PM us - discussing moderating techniques on the forum is not allowed - again refer to forum rules for further clarification if you need it

topic closed

Go to top