Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Judges are very partiality

1969jyothi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Now a days Judges r very partial to Lauren & Puneet.  JDJ 6 is for non prof dancer 
Judges r partial to Lauren bcz she is prof. I like to encourage the non prof. dancers than prof. Bcz JDJ is the platform for searching a non prof. dancer to became a dancer & not prof. dancers. Do anyone agree with me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arpi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well if JDJ is truly such a platform,then the channel and the production wouldnt include Lauren as their constant. They r more aware of this show's agenda than we,aren't they? 
_StarDiva_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they are just licking lauren and punit...!!! Evn if she just do two rounds in the stage wid punit holding her waist only then their heart wrenching starts they got goose bumps all ovr their body nd their heart goes haaye...!!!! It doesnt matter that their are other contestants too are doing much hard work than required but NO... Lauren is a foreigner.. "Atithi devo bhava"..., dats y they always go gaga ovr her... She is the only best dancer in whole India... No no in the whole world...!!!! For the judges in this munch they wud gve better cmnts to Lauren than 'Rekha'... For them Lauren is the Goddess of Dance so how can evn think that they will disappoint her by gvng her low scores or cmntng bad abt her... No no... Evn u shuld not cmnt anything bad abt her nahi to paap milega yaar... Afterall she is the goddess of dance na...!!!!Edited by AngelSnEha4evr - 10 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I got this from their website under "about the show"

After a successful stint last year, Colors is back with Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa - season 6. It is a television reality show and the Indian version of BBC's Strictly Come Dancing and ABC's Dancing with the Stars.There will be 12 celebrities who will compete with each other along with their choreographer partners. 

From the dance studio to the dance floor, the show will follow the moves of the twelve celebrities as they will be seen surpassing all limitations and outshining in the new frontiers of dance with some never-seen-before acts. Viewers will see dance spilling outside the studio walls as the contestants will be challenged to portray their true talent in some unusual outdoor locations as well. 

As the mercury rises, contestants will leave no chance to outdo performances with the use of unconventional props, graphics and animation added with internationally acclaimed video mapping technology etc. The season also introduces innovative concepts from Relay dance to performing with Live DJ Music to shaking a leg with an extra partner in 'Teen Ka Tadka'. 

And no where could I find a line that said the show is for inexperienced dancers to become better dancers. If you actually thought about it then having a dancer in the show as contestants actually raises the levels and it pushes the non dancers even more to become better dancers. 

As for some of the comments Lauren is a beautiful dancer, so Lauren doing  two rounds in the stage with punit holding her waist is a lot different than an ungraceful dancer  (or even just a lesser dancer) doing two rounds. It's like me cooking you a pasta dish and then having a similar Pasta dish from Italy's best chef. Although they are both pastas you won't be biased or partial for picking the one from the best chef. 
Edited by Perfangel5655 - 10 years ago
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AngelSnEha4evr

they are just licking lauren and punit !! Evn if she just do two rounds in the stage wid punit holding her waist only then their heart wrenching starts they got goose bumps all ovr their body nd their heart goes haaye...!!!! It doesnt matter that their are other contestants too are doing much hard work than required but NO Lauren is a foreigner.. "Atithi devo bhava"..., dats y they always go gaga ovr her... She is the only best dancer in whole India... No no in the whole world...!!!! For the judges in this munch they wud gve better cmnts to Lauren than 'Rekha'... For them Lauren is the Goddess of Dance so how can evn think that they will disappoint her by gvng her low scores or cmntng bad abt her... No no... Evn u shuld not cmnt anything bad abt her nahi to paap milega yaar... Afterall she is the goddess of dance na..!!!!

you are not talking its your frustration πŸ˜ƒ

the red part is the one which is really disturbing you

Edited by ayaan786 - 10 years ago
HariOm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And whats with Lauren and her πŸ˜² expressions..
That is all she has on her face.. a big O of her lips and raised eyebrows.
Colors is carefully editing the performances so that her constant :-o expression is not seen.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lauren & Punit keep giving incredible performance so it is only fair to give them the full marks. I think 30 is too low for them. They deserve much more! I understand that everyone works hard but the scores are not for hard work, it's for the actual performance which needs to be perfect and only Lauren & Punit have been giving perfect performance again and again. If they weren't there, I'd fear for the show, who'd give such brilliant performances every week?
Plus they work hard too, it's not easy to be the best every time.
The judges are bond to give her full marks because how can you ignore pure brilliance? How can you ignore the only people that give superb performances every time
And oh yes, how can I forget, Lauren 'is the goddess of dance na...!!!' so how can the judges not give the goddess full marks? πŸ˜†
mymirror thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its the channel who select the contestants ...channel shouldnt have selected proffessional dancers along with non-dancers ... Judges cant be blamed for that.
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1969jyothi

Now a days Judges r very partial to Lauren & Puneet.  JDJ 6 is for non prof dancer 

Judges r partial to Lauren bcz she is prof. I like to encourage the non prof. dancers than prof. Bcz JDJ is the platform for searching a non prof. dancer to became a dancer & not prof. dancers. Do anyone agree with me.

If what you say is the real motive behind the show- JDJ- then why do they sign in professional every year? πŸ˜• This year they have 3 professionals- Lauren, Mukti n the kids...😊

You should stop blaming the contestants or the judges for selecting professional dancers because it is the production house and the channel which makes the final call for selecting whom to invite for a certain reality show...πŸ˜ƒ 
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
Originally posted by: ELectraHeart

Oh, Leviathan ..Why don't you close this topic?? oh plz now don't come out to be one of those biased mods..eh ? πŸ˜›this again is a repetitive post  which is lurking around..πŸ˜†...Hopefully this thread gets your attention..😭...and u can give justice to it..

@ TM - seriously dude, come up with some new thing..

Don't you know the forum rules are applicable for only a certain celebrity and their fan-base?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

P.S. and here I go banned...πŸ₯Ί