Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

:D jeeman Rakshabandhan OS... :) this time Rakshabandhan would have been incomplete without a JM scene since the show started - the promos and the last year rakhi scene {i have no umeed this time seeing the way they r ending the show wid no JM scenes :'( }   but then ur os link on fb and pm made me happy!! and m thnkful to u for it and for a JM dosage!! :) 

The os : 
OMG !! i always thought of reading something like they both die together ( as we used to discuss in the AT :P ) but then this is even more powerful .. shows their tadap to meet, hug and enjoy each other's company on their day !!  and the way write is as always - Awesome and u describe each and every aspect of their relationship so nicely and beautifully  <3 

Kudrat bhi unhe alag nhi kar skti .. :) 
i remember manvi's dialogue  " ek cheej hai jo hume alag kar sakti hai - MAUT !! " and while reading the last bit i said to myself their love has conquered tht too! ;D  and they could meet on the day of Rakshabandhan!! 

"Haan aur aap toh jaise dara singh ban gayi ho na.. Diii, seriously? ab bhi yeh baat kar rahi ho aap... pata hai aapko na yeh dialogue maarne ki aadat pad chuki hai bachpan se... kahin main hatti katti tun tun bhi ban jaaun na toh bhi aap yahi kahogi ki Mannu tu kitni dubli ho gayi hai haha"

haha typical jeevika and manvi !! jeevika on her wait and manvi with her mast dialogues!!

"Mannu koi aur samajh paaye ya na par Tu toh jaanti hai na hum shuru se Rakhi kyun baandhte aaye hain..  yeh Rakhi chahe hum ek dusre ko kalayi pe baandhte hain par hamesha se iski dor humare dilon ko ek saath baandhe rakhti aayi hai

⭐️ ❤️ 

Kehte hain bhagwan ke niyam koi nai badal sakta.. par kabhi kabhi Bhagwan ko khud hi badalne padte hain.. aur kyun na badle woh jab Aisa pyar ho do logon ke beech... jahan ek ko mere andar hone ke bawjood bhi bechaini ho rahi thi aur dusre ne jeene se hi mana kar diya tha.. tab bhagwan ko jhukna pada tha..badalne pade the apne niyam... chaahe poori tarah nahin par kuch toh karna hi tha inn dono ke liye..  aur tabhi inn dono ko iss din milne ki anumati mili thi

⭐️ their love is so pure tht nothing is impossible for them!!

the last bit too <3 <3 
(yeh jitne bhi hearts likhoon utne kam hain for the whole os :) )  
i srsly luuuved it !!! ⭐️ ❤️  U're an amazing writer 
thnk u for a such a treat and pm too :) and luv u !! 
 And Happy Rakshabandhan!! 

Edited by shine123 - 10 years ago
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You've refreshed so many memories within 5 minutes. Simple things like Mannu calling Jeevika 'didi' not 'di,' Mannu laying her head on Jeevika's lap, the sisters having adorable plans to spend the day with each other, the sisters never wanting to leave each other... always wanting to be with each other and fighting God's rituals to bring their inevitable love for each other forth. 

Amazingly written Neha, the ending brought tears to my eyes. This OS was magical, as are JeeMan... I miss them... and I always will. ❤️
drishti112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful piece of work !!! 
Lovely !!
❤️ ❤️
saranya.saran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hats off di,,
its just a treat to all jeeman fans,,
i was in tears reading this,,and reading this again and again for 10th time,,dnt knw wen i will stop reading this again & again
this is wat we r really missing in the show
THE BEHENAS and their magic,,,u r recreating it here di
this s wat i really missed these days ur os and posts on if,,
di plss do bare with us and write few more plsss
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

'Nai chahiye aapka plan... aur waise bhi iss baar meri baari hai.. jo Mannu kahegi wohi didi karegi''

''Haanjiii kyun nahin.. jaisi aapki ichha baalike'''

Loved this bit. A simple thing but really gets to the heart of them and simple sibling teasing. Their realtionshop has more than one shade abd you have incorporated as the range. Showing that they are not bound by what they are perceived.       

'Mannu koi aur samajh paaye ya na par Tu toh jaanti hai na hum shuru se Rakhi kyun baandhte aaye hain..  yeh Rakhi chahe hum ek dusre ko kalayi pe baandhte hain par hamesha se iski dor humare dilon ko ek saath baandhe rakhti aayi hai...  Humne kabhi yeh dor kamzor nahin padne di aur naa hi main ise kamzor ya tootne dena chahti hun wapis jaa ke... toh ek baat gaanth baandh le mannu.. Teri di tere liye thi, hai aur rahegi... Tere saath main Mar ke bhi jee sakti hun, par tere bina jee ke bhi main zinda nahi reh sakti Mannu aur yeh baat tu ache se jaanti hai..Aur woh jise log pathar se banaa ke poojte hain..woh ek baar toh jeet gaya humse.. lekin iss baar main use jeetne nahin dungi...Itnaa door kar chuka hai humein par ab aur nahin karne dungi...'

Jeevika's speech to Maanvi. Beautiful. Period. I am falling short of words. The way you explore their relation with the sincerity it deserves, is just outstanding. It just showed the ones we first fell in love with. The way they have grown but also stayed the same. As that is what happens in life. We move on but somewhere and for some people, we are always the same. We never change for them as they know us too well to even think it.      

I have to reread the last part again, you know why. But I love the philosophical side of it, that you brought out. I will read it properly and comment on that. Neha a fab job, you have excelled yourself and the way you write these two, no one else can. We all a speck in your dust.   

nrithyao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome
loved it
nowadays jeeman are alive only through these stories
Ashirania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is undoubtedly the BEST and most PERFECT jeeman os I have ever read!! Keep makin more! <3
ammyaashi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg ..i just read it ...
this is just exceptional ... kithon leande ho eh idea ... as i said earlier if one dies other will not cry but will be dead from inside and u gave life to that imagination ...

this is just ... words ni mil rahe
will post a looonggg comment as soon as i reach home ...

thank you so much
this has given me the peace i wanted
rest u know everything
jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is an awesome piece of work...Love the way u write...😊
Thanks for the PM...
urmil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful...flawless...loved it