Autumn_Rose

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Originally posted by ll-Bliss-ll

OK, after googling, i found thisGeek
Karnis' FB pageEvil Smile

can we inform other members about this??
I am so going to inbox whoever handles this pageEvil Smile

hey plzz.. stop.. make a fake account and then spam.. these people can be dangerous.. Plz..!! I'm warning you. They have been threatening ekta already.
we have to be calm and composed when writing to them.We can resort to their way of handling things.
I will try to reason with them and in a  write respectful manner.I dnt want our msgs to backlash on EK and thus hampering our show.
So everyone plz make them see reason without using harsh words/foul language.

It's not like Ekta has used foul language with them.It is better to play it safe. She was somewhat threatened even though she is a big personality. Don't do anything that can cause you harm. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

l-NiklausFan-lameilia

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ll-Bliss-ll

OK, after googling, i found thisGeek
Karnis' FB pageEvil Smile

can we inform other members about this??
I am so going to inbox whoever handles this pageEvil Smile

hey plzz.. stop.. make a fake account and then spam.. these people can be dangerous.. Plz..!! I'm warning you. They have been threatening ekta already.
we have to be calm and composed when writing to them.We can resort to their way of handling things.
I will try to reason with them and in a  write respectful manner.I dnt want our msgs to backlash on EK and thus hampering our show.
So everyone plz make them see reason without using harsh words/foul language.

It's not like Ekta has used foul language with them.It is better to play it safe. She was somewhat threatened even though she is a big personality. Don't do anything that can cause you harm. 
Go ItThumbs Up.I will try and persuade them.I maybe one in a million voices but even a tiny voice can make a sound.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

l-NiklausFan-l

pallavi003 IF-Dazzler
pallavi003
pallavi003

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
without being confirmed just don't take any step or don't do anything that can hamper the show. I just don't understand when the issue is resolved once.then why all are you just overreacting on a news which may be a fake one and has 100% chance to be fake.Confused..Ek   personally has talked with the CHAIRPERSON of karni sena this time and the issue is resolved after that. so please I think this news is old.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

l-NiklausFan-lameiliaAutumn_Rosechinuchinu

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Guys lets hold up.Dnt post anything caz as of now minus that protest article everything is fine between EK and that Rajput man.
I wont post anything till i have a valid reason to do so.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

l-NiklausFan-lchinuchinu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index