Originally posted by BalamPichkaari
So while talking to Di about this just now, she tells me this is her first ever MOTW!! Nyawww and all thanks to Aashi, Viz and myself! Why me? Cause I was the one who made you the 15th MOTW
Haaann ritch .. pehli baar all thanks to you three and I never realized it as 15th :PP
Kostins from my side. I won't grill you like a kebab cause I know you're gonna be grilled enough!
hahahahh thank youuu !! you are being sweet with the number of questions not with the actual questions hmmm !
1. The first initial of your actual name - P
2. If you had to pick between India and the US, what would you pick and why?
yesterday Chef Vikas Khanna made a status of this "Like any immigrant I feel divided between India and America, wondering where home is? The one that I leave behind or the one that I carry in my heart." the same thoughts reflect my mind as well ! indeed a tough question, which I contemplated over years, but no answer to this question.. because each place has it's own pros and cons ..and it is our own thoughts and our friend circle which makes the country a better place to live .. I toh love both ..
3. Out of the entire cool crew (the original one), who's your favorite DT member and why?
huh yeh kaisa sawal hain .. marwaogi kya ..lol jk .. . every member of cool crew is my Favvv I love you all... and I mean it dil se !!
4. Best friend on IF?
there are many best friends .. you know all of them .. but my first best friend in IF is Harini
5. Any changes you'd wanna see on IF and why?
yes yes yes... IF App for phones, tabs et al... and IF ka IM/chat service :P and and and .. the notification bell when some one comments on my posts or likes my posts or quotes me :P
6. If you were allowed to go on a date with any celeb, who would it be and why?
no movie stars.. they are good in movies only .. celebs, as I told in TnD game one celeb is gonna be Indian Ad guru, Prahlad Kakkar, the man behind the face of Indian Advertising !
7. A movie that has inspired you/left an impact on you? Why?
Very few movies leave an impact on me. one such would be Parichay- Hrishikesh Mukherjee film, it beautifully portrayed how relations can be beautiful, if a step is taken to bridge the gap ! .. love Hrishi da's movies
8. Say something nice about MOI You are awesomest, coolest and nautanki Mannu .. And this is it from me! I lubbs ju Di and I love you tooo