Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi
Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi

~The two-month celebration!!!~

niki_2293 IF-Dazzler
niki_2293
niki_2293

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged

~~~CREDITS: ALINASmile~~~

HELLO PEEPS...As we all know that the show has succeessfully completed two months(it went on air on 17th of june...oops am a day late!!Embarrassed) and the journey so far has been amazing. the show has managed to build an impressive viewership in both India and abroad with its relatively new concept and storyline.ClapClap

As for the TRP's...the show has garnered good trps too so far(although i feel it could have been better)...and hopefully the show will have a long and successful run. Fingers crossed!!Thumbs Up

Henceforth i decided to make a "CELEBRATION" thread for Meri Bhabhi and all ENKKKCMBians so that we can celebrate the 2-month journey of MERI BHABHI...Smile

Moreover, its celebration time for the forum too as we have succeessfully completed 25 pages(now that's a quarter of a centuryClap) and many new and old members have joined the forum and the dicussion topics.Smile

THE PROMISE CHECKLIST

Now let's see if the makers kept up with their promises...Wink

Here's what they said:

1) THE SHOW HIGHLIGHTS THE UNIQUE NANAD-BHABHI BOND AND HOW THE BHABHI SUPPORTS HER NANAD IN ROUGH TIMES SO THAT SHE COULD STAND UP FOR HERSELF

[Well...YES...the show potrays the bond beautifully and both nanad and bhabhi seem like best friends. The bhabhi supports the nanad indefinitely(although it luks a bit over the top at timesLOL)...Apart from the bhabhi,almost every family member supports the nanad shraddha too.]

2) IT'S A REFRESHINGLY NEW CONCEPT FOR INDIAN TELEVISION THAT HASN'T BEEN EXPLORED THROUGH ANY OTHER SHOW

[This is also true as the show potrays the nanad-bhabhi relation in a totally different light which is new for Indian Television. Although the bhabhi supports the nanad in almost every other show but the bonding potrayed in this show is totally different and positive.Smile]

3) THE SHOW AND CHARACTERS RELATE TO OUR DAY TO DAY LIVES.

[No doubt this one is true...The characters are very much real and the correspond to our day-to-day life situations in a large aspect.]

4) THE PLOT IS VERY PROGRESSIVE

[Now this one gets a Thumbs Up from me as the CV's do not drag on with the storyline or plot. Every week has the characters dealing with an altogether different issue.From Shraddha's arrival in Shergill Parivaar to wrapping up with fraud Bobby's track...everything has been very efficiently planned and executed fast. Now the show is gearing up for Kunal's entry in Shraddh's life too.Clap]

5) THERE ARE NO VAMPS OR VILLAINS

[Chalo...we can do with this too although KAMINI n JAYA are no less than any scheming vampAngry...we can call them "semi-vamps" since their vampgiri also brings oodles of laughter and entertainment in the showLOL...Madhura's role is still unknownErmm]

I hope this show remains rooted to it's original theme and concept and does not get carried away to being artificial and a drag on.

Do hit "LIKE" and post ur valuable "COMMENTS" if u liked the post!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky9999xoxramxoxangeldavil_007--AiSha--desigirl_VDLegolasGondolinDuggukedeSnehal21Senoritaaa

niki_2293 IF-Dazzler
niki_2293
niki_2293

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Unhappy
xoxramxox Goldie
xoxramxox
xoxramxox

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_2293

THE PROMISE CHECKLIST

Now let's see if the makers kept up with their promises...Wink

Here's what they said:

1) THE SHOW HIGHLIGHTS THE UNIQUE NANAD-BHABHI BOND AND HOW THE BHABHI SUPPORTS HER NANAD IN ROUGH TIMES SO THAT SHE COULD STAND UP FOR HERSELF

Yes. its pretty cute how the naand-bhabhi interact, sometimes Kittu does much more than Shradha does for her.. but I guess in the future we will see Shradha returning Kittu's favours and love. 

2) IT'S A REFRESHINGLY NEW CONCEPT FOR INDIAN TELEVISION THAT HASN'T BEEN EXPLORED THROUGH ANY OTHER SHOW

Concept is awesome... the step mother aspect is also very creative and brings more the show!! 

Beautifully depicted characters. 

I love that nothing is dragged. Thats the best part about the show!! 

Jaya and Nevermidjee are characters that relate to real life situations so they are definitely not vamps... just practical and realist characters 
:) 

I hope this show remains rooted to it's original theme and concept and does not get carried away to being artificial and a drag on.

I agree and I hope soo too :) 

AWESOME POSTT! Can't believe its been 2 months :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_2293

angeldavil_007 Goldie
angeldavil_007
angeldavil_007

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
awesome post nikiClapClapClap & ARIWink..m sure  mb 'll rock on da trp chart WinkWinkWink wait & watch ..

niki_2293

niki_2293 IF-Dazzler
niki_2293
niki_2293

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot shar n shreeSmile..socha meri bhabhi is now 2-month old to celebration to banta h na!Wink
Ridzi123 Goldie
Ridzi123
Ridzi123

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
god ..iss show ko start hua 2 months complete ho gyee
i thought ki it started just a few weeks back
but these few weeks are actually 2 months..

and coming to the post
its awesomeClap
really superb..Clap
just waiting for the show to move further
with all sorts of twists n turns..but without dragging them

niki_2293

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Well, I do agree on this, they showed this go vice versa, Kittu standing for Shraddha and Shraddha giving her needed confidence when she is down with things. 

Again i do agree, yes the relations show in this show are good, be it with Kittu and Sharaddha , or Amrit ckt where she is more of a practical person and same with anand, who expects but hardly gives in their relation. something which we dont see in other famous and romantic shows 

True, Amrit is my fav along with anand , while Kittu is a person who wants things in life or has selfishness like normal person, but it is like brushed aside due to other reasons, which happens in normal life  

There is no dragging, they are moviing in good pace, and they throw things in surprise manner 

There  is no vamps at all, and i honestly like kittus mom , as she speaks more of practical things in life though it comes off as taunts but there is lot of care and worry in her taunts, she is not a bad person, she is a mother and then a woman and it was nicely shown ...

niki_2293

niki_2293 IF-Dazzler
niki_2293
niki_2293

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ridzi123

god ..iss show ko start hua 2 months complete ho gyee
i thought ki it started just a few weeks back
but these few weeks are actually 2 months..

and coming to the post
its awesomeClap
really superb..Clap
just waiting for the show to move further
with all sorts of twists n turns..but without dragging them

thanks a ton radhi..n yeah me too waiting for the real twists n turns!..i must say the show is getting exciting now!LOL

Go to top