VruShan during the week -18Aug

yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Here r my thoughts regarding VruShan performance of the most important scenes during the this week...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adpYTCyIaao[/YOUTUBE]

This dance sequence despite being short and very simple, VruShan could make it look very special by the soul they have added to it...

Loved the naughtiness portrayed by Vrush... the girl can give mesmerizing expressions in such scenes easily... such scenes is making me realize that Vrush with her own different charm could add an interesting layer to SRP in a very natural way...

Vrush seems to be among few actresses who can perform naughtiness and bubliness naturally on screen...

Shan's expressions were apt and interesting too, though a bit less than Vrush... maybe coz the sequence was an attempt of Sharon to make Swayaam smile, hence the happiness were more visible on her expressions...

-------------------------------------------------

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Hhq6Mkj28[/YOUTUBE]

This scene, I feel, belongs to Shantanu... last week I've creticized that he is losing the innocence of Swayam and portraying Shantanu rather than Swayam on screen... I guess his response was very fast!!!... In this scene I've seen Swayam of 2011, his pureness and innocence were at their best... and his expressions and voice were full of love...
It was very well portrayed by Shantanu and a good answer to who were thinking that Shan has lost his individuality and uniqueness... 

Vrush was good... but I felt she could give even more here... this was one of the scenes where I feel she is facing some difficulties in portraying a girl who is completely mesmerized by love... maybe because she is a tomboy girl!!
I really want her to focus on this part...

-------------------------------------------------

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y-QyWG_eUs[/YOUTUBE]

Post poster revelation... loved how both VruShan have portrayed the reactions of SwaRon... the shock, confusion and uncomfortablness were very well performed by Shan without showing anger coz anger doesn't suite the charcter Swayam in such situations...
While, Vrush could deliver the feeling of confusion, concern, love and care here...

In general, it was a good week with some interesting performances of VruShan...

Now it's ur turn... what do u think of the week scenes and VruShan performance...?    

(Credits go to the uploaders of videos)
Edited by yasri - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh_kt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
From wich episode is the first video ? i havent seen that one?
nancynnv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: laksh_kt

No answear 

Thursday epi aired at 11pm

BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

From wich episode is the first video ? i havent seen that one?

dear its a dream seq...😛
laksh_kt thumbnail
Originally posted by: nancynnv

Thursday epi aired at 11pm

Ok thanks , do you know if i can watch it online somewhere i have missed it ?
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

<font color="#0000ff">From wich episode is the first video ? i havent seen that one?</font>

From the epi on last Thursday...middle of the song Tere Mere Beech Mein Kya Hai...
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

No answear ðŸ˜• 

its from 15th aug episode
which aired at 11 pm that day
laksh_kt thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrushaan

dear its a dream seq...😛

Thanks ðŸ˜Š i have missed that episode i live in Sweden and i dont have channel v here so i always watch it online but i cant find that episode... ðŸ˜•
laksh_kt thumbnail

Thank you so much dear ðŸ¤—i didnt even know that there was a epiode missing i thought that they didnt aired it at all ðŸ˜Š And to the rest of you guys thanks for the answears ðŸ˜Š
Edited by laksh_kt - 10 years ago