Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

NIGHTMARE Thread -2 NEW THREAD LINK ON FIRST PAGE (Page 66)

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Nice mili...
Update nxt part asap

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AAK0007

yeah agree with your all point but in my opnion he dont deserve now. Because in my POV asad is not a lover here. Yes he love zoya care for zoya in past. But when you rape her torture her you dont give her any chance to explain anything. Is this love? Asad is to much involve to take just revenge. He think she betray him so rape her abuse her is the only solution. I know every one not agree with me. But here in my opinion asad first a rapist, an abuser then try to react as a perfect lover. Last just think u in zoya's position. If your lover first rape u torture u then show you his caring side. Will u be able to forgive him easily? No offence to anyone. This is just my opinion. I know every one bash me. Sorry for language.

Look i think  should tell u something put u in the guy place...U love someone with all your heart n u love her to the extent of infinite love okay, now u r hung by enemies n u get a video note a video to see infront of all stranger as enemies n in this video u see the one that u loved with all your heart n mind is sleeping with another man without any objection so u there watching the video would u know that the girl has been forced if in the video she is willingly having the sex sorry for the word but i cant find any other so ya so will u know by just watching the video she didnt betray u here...now u come out u do research u found she is engaged to armaan which confirms that she betrayed u so do u feel asad is wrong here???? i mean till here...

Now lets see next u loved her u still love her coz with just this your heart cant accept that she is someone's else now what would u do as a guy u'll definitely get her back i mean u'll make earth joins sky to get her back n top get her back again u r also now very frustrated so wat u do u take out this frustration as sex n u know when u have ot with her no one can take her back coz it'll be there that she 's been yours now i'll agree Asad has been too harsh but if u see it from a lover n guy point u'll see that the pain he inflicted zoya was less than what he suffered and one more thing dont forget zoya loved him so zoya was not raped by him except when he forced her before she tells him the condition in which she had to sleep with armaan but even then its not a rape really coz Asad didnt it out of his anger of his love being in someone bed before so being a man he'll try to take out the every part of any related thing of armaan to zoya...N one more thing asad is not a magician to know that zoya has been through things as when he was freed he saw that zoya is with armaan smiling so he doesn't know she was forced so i think here i answered another question of urs...But then as soon as asad got to know what happened to zoya he asked for forgiveness he didn't again do anything to her he repent he fell in guilt n was being crushed every second u know like every second n this is the biggest punishment cz even zoya refused to see him after coming back from hospital for someone like Asad its the biggest punishment he could get coz Asad is here only if  Zoya is here i hope u got your answers n  i think u didnt get it too well zoya still flinches away from him but now she knows she is safe with him so its only asad love which can help her recover n zoya soul knows that...Asad has that junoon dewangi that he can kill or even die for his love...

P.S As a side note Am a girl 

Edited by lavalina - 28 August 2013 at 4:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princeegoyalanopama

MILII_BAKSHI IF-Sizzlerz
MILII_BAKSHI
MILII_BAKSHI

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavalina

Originally posted by AAK0007

yeah agree with your all point but in my opnion he dont deserve now. Because in my POV asad is not a lover here. Yes he love zoya care for zoya in past. But when you rape her torture her you dont give her any chance to explain anything. Is this love? Asad is to much involve to take just revenge. He think she betray him so rape her abuse her is the only solution. I know every one not agree with me. But here in my opinion asad first a rapist, an abuser then try to react as a perfect lover. Last just think u in zoya's position. If your lover first rape u torture u then show you his caring side. Will u be able to forgive him easily? No offence to anyone. This is just my opinion. I know every one bash me. Sorry for language.

Look i think  should tell u something put u in the guy place...U love someone with all your heart n u love her to the extent of infinite love okay, now u r hung by enemies n u get a video note a video to see infront of all stranger as enemies n in this video u see the one that u loved with all your heart n mind is sleeping with another man without any objection so u there watching the video would u know that the girl has been forced if in the video she is willingly having the sex sorry for the word but i cant find any other so ya so will u know by just watching the video she didnt betray u here...now u come out u do research u found she is engaged to armaan which confirms that she betrayed u so do u feel asad is wrong here???? i mean till here...

Now lets see next u loved her u still love her coz with just this your heart cant accept that she is someone's else now what would u do as a guy u'll definitely get her back i mean u'll make earth joins sky to get her back n top get her back again u r also now very frustrated so wat u do u take out this frustration as sex n u know when u have ot with her no one can take her back coz it'll be there that she 's been yours now i'll agree Asad has been too harsh but if u see it from a lover n guy point u'll see that the pain he inflicted zoya was less than what he suffered and one more thing dont forget zoya loved him so zoya was not raped by him except when he forced her before she tells him the condition in which she had to sleep with armaan but even then its not a rape really coz Asad didnt it out of his anger of his love being in someone bed before so being a man he'll try to take out the every part of any related thing of armaan to zoya...N one more thing asad is not a magician to know that zoya has been through things as when he was freed he saw that zoya is with armaan smiling so he doesn't know she was forced so i think here i answered another question of urs...But then as soon as asad got to know what happened to zoya he asked for forgiveness he didn't again do anything to her he repent he fell in guilt n was being crushed every second u know like every second n this is the biggest punishment cz even zoya refused to see him after coming back from hospital for someone like Asad its the biggest punishment he could get coz Asad is here only if  Zoya is here i hope u got your answers n  i think u didnt get it too well zoya still flinches away from him but now she knows she is safe with him so its only asad love which can help her recover n zoya soul knows that...Asad has that junoon dewangi that he can kill or even die for his love...

P.S As a side note Am a girl 
I just love you Lav!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princeegoyallavalina

Gulaabo IF-Sizzlerz
Gulaabo
Gulaabo

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
asad is trying hard like hell to repent for his sins...wat he did was really heinous but in his condition people generally can commit anything like that...but atleast he's trying...so anyone even god forgives mistakes...he n only he deserves her but not so soon...i want you to let him feel guilt n shame some more...
n ya update soon...
MILII_BAKSHI IF-Sizzlerz
MILII_BAKSHI
MILII_BAKSHI

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
kar diya updte on pge 69
Ceon IF-Rockerz
Ceon
Ceon

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
OH GOD! Is this end?
MILII_BAKSHI IF-Sizzlerz