Qubool Hai

NIGHTMARE Thread -2 NEW THREAD LINK ON FIRST PAGE - Page 74

madhvi4gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Wonderful update dr!!!πŸ‘
quite unexpected nikhah...i must say bt i like it a lot!!!...i just hope ki zoya said Qubool Hai in all her hosh...its not khala wo said so...
i knw Asad loves her a lot..bt still!!!...πŸ€”
u bring loads of twist n turns in the story n that super gr8!!!...it keeps the suspense n the essence of the story alive!!!...gr8 going dr!πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the update Milli...
amazing writer u r...

i came across ur ff, 3 days back... n till yester's mornin i was done with alll lengthy 23 parts...

Amazing plot u hav woven,,,
a different concept with execution in best posible way,,,

i just loved ur update,,
finally they got in nikah... now zoya may get better on trusting asad!!

RAJLUVRIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update. But i m confused how became zoya pregnent for 1 or 1/2 months. According to timeline the torture happend more than 20 days ago. Please clear this confusion. I m also confused about the characters now. In every update u enter a new character and i m realy unable to connect each other.If possible can u give now a rough character sketch.Please preety please if posssible ok. Nice that asya nikah happen and zoya is pregnent. But i have doubt is Zoya realy said Qubool Hai or khala said it.But i dont like zoya's pregnency now. I know this is needed for your upcoming track. But i think the child give slight pain to both asya. This always remember zoya that she became pregnent when asad forcefully sex with her. Which is sometime not give her peace because whenever she show the child, deep  in her heart she remember that this child is not the symbol of their love. This is symbol of asad's torture on her. Similarly asad also remember that in which circumstances he impregnate zoya. He remember that due to his torture she is pregnent. Which is also give asad a bad taste in future. He whenever watch the child deep in his heart he felt a slight pain that what he done with zoya. So i think if you dont make zoya pregnet toh jyada better hota. And i want due to any reason Zoya lost this child.Because i think when ASYA sort out all their problems and full in love with each other and trust each other this is the time for  Zoya's pregnency. because this reminds them that this is the symbol of their love, not symbol of torture. So i realy hope u make it this way. Please dont mind. this is entirely my POV. And one thing i m realy very bad in words so ignore my mistakes please.Thanks for pm and update next part soon. Edited by AAK0007 - 10 years ago
ar-n-only-ar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i m going to do suicide...
res

unres
suicide as u know bcoz i wrote a big comment n i pressed clear form

ok now leaving my dukhbhari kahani i come to ur update...
it was superb dear... as usual πŸ˜ƒ
so zoya is pregnant n wow nikaah bhi ho gaya (kaash ye show pe bhi ho jaye) 🀣 🀣...
but one question same as ayra zoya ne qubool hai bola na? ki khala only said. . as zoya was not in her senses...
so nikhat is caught by imraan... but he seems nyc guy na...
n Rose is at siddiquis... wats wid her?
she can easily be killed...
n hope so zoya doesnt misunderstand asad

@some bashers yes bashers bcoz u guys dont know wat is positive criticism if u dont like something...
n i m sure u didnt read her story from beginning... r u guys out of her mind ... from where u think d story is all about rape ...babes this happen in real life n milli potrayed dat.   if u want a mushy mushy story, u will get many in dis forum... pls dont waste ur time n our sanity in writing & reading ur comments respectively..

n millu i luv u ab jaldi jaldi update karna.

hatts of to u sweethrt ..

n ignore some ppl...

bohot lamba comment ho gaya na? Edited by ar-n-only-ar - 10 years ago
-LazyLamhe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ar-n-only-ar

i m going to do suicide...
res

Milli ki aatma aayi hai kya tumme? maar daalo mujhe maar daalo .🀣
-LazyLamhe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update Milli...So I have started to like Asad more now..He realizes getting married in such circumstances is not right!! Zoya is not in her senses but has said qubool hai..Does she realize that she is married now??
Gafoor has Rose..who also had the blue file?? and Akram has caught Nikhat!! btw whom did Akram call after meeting the DIG??😲
and Haseena cracked me up in this update🀣

Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome work
i totally love your story

kabhiasya4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OSUM DI...SO FINALLY ASAD AUR ZOYA EK HO HI GYE HAI ...
PRAY KARO KI KAASH SERIAL ME BHI AISA HI KUCH HO..VAISE AAJ KAL AAP KAHN HO NO CMMENTS, NO ANSWERS,NO REPLIES...KYA BAAT HAI 
SAB THIK THAK TO HAI NA...
CHALO CHODO...
TAKE CARE 
AND KEEP UPDATING AND ROCKING AS USUAL...
Gulaabo thumbnail
most beautiful part!!!!
finally they are one...hope zoya remembers this...make her normal soon...n nikhat is caught...n this akram ...is he gud or bad???
u really use all the characters from the show in an excellent manner!!!
waiting for next update...continue soon
coolphool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haiii...very nice part...nikaah hogyaa 😳 😲   πŸ˜³ ...acha aur aik queation b...najma kon thi bhala??mmm..main bhool gai ...aur akram b aagyaa...now i want chineae mummy urf rajveer too in one of the parts πŸ˜† ...allah miaa gee...meri demaands πŸ˜† ...ok once again...very nice part... πŸ‘ 😊