bgargate
bgargate

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Carrie-

Originally posted by bgargate

Originally posted by bgargate

Unres

The episode began with Arjun entering the record room like a chor and stealing something... I  raised my eye-brows thinking "ye kya ho raha hai?"... I was expecting Rathod to catch him red-handed followed by a heated confrontation... but I was disappointed Embarrassed

There was a pang in my heart for his desperationOuch Don't know when his quest will end.Poor guy! Rathore methinks is in a dilemma.He is aware of what his bestie is doing & knows he is right & deserves truth yet doesn't want to go all the way to support him for Arjun's personal & professional safety primarily.It was beautifully portrayed by Behzy.Kudos!Clap

@Red - why do u have to do this to me Zuby ? one more idea for OS... Wink
I really don't have time right  now...yet to post next part of RNP EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... but this is again something spectacular... Rathod indirectly helping Arjun ... Wink ... would surely take this up soon Wink

ShockedBlushing I am an inspiration to this gifted writer????? "blushes & bats her eyelids" Hee! Hee! Thanks dear! Now jaldi jaldi hand over that OS, cant wait for it!Day Dreaming

I noticed it in his eyes.& yesterday he was conveying a lot thru his shouting.You were upset that he was being stubborn accusing Vikram but at that point he wasn't into the case that much coz his mind was fully taken by his friend's novel way of seeking justice.He was warning him yet showing him he was by him.

@Bold red Italic - ye thoda zyada ho gaya Embarrassed

@Bold Italic - But at the end of the day... it again gave me the feeling "is bewakoof ko ETF ka chief kisne banaya... samne ki cheez is dumbo ko dikhti nahi... sirf personal khunnas ko lekar baitha rehta hai... sirf chillana, daraana aur bak-bak karna aata hai isey... dimag to hai hi nahi iske paas...guest expert ke saath coffe aur dusri lady officer ko ghar drop karne mein zyada interest hai isko... aur culprit ko to sirf Arjun hi dhundh raha tha... wohi akela kaam karta hai"

He was warning him but no where he was showing that he is by his side... Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-Piya_Malik

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
[Q

ShockedBlushing I am an inspiration to this gifted writer????? "blushes & bats her eyelids" Hee! Hee! Thanks dear! Now jaldi jaldi hand over that OS, cant wait for it!Day Dreaming

I noticed it in his eyes.& yesterday he was conveying a lot thru his shouting.You were upset that he was being stubborn accusing Vikram but at that point he wasn't into the case that much coz his mind was fully taken by his friend's novel way of seeking justice.He was warning him yet showing him he was by him.
[/QUOTE]

@Bold Italic - But at the end of the day... it again gave me the feeling "is bewakoof ko ETF ka chief kisne banaya... samne ki cheez is dumbo ko dikhti nahi... sirf personal khunnas ko lekar baitha rehta hai... sirf chillana, daraana aur bak-bak karna aata hai isey... dimag to hai hi nahi iske paas...guest expert ke saath coffe aur dusri lady officer ko ghar drop karne mein zyada interest hai isko... aur culprit ko to sirf Arjun hi dhundh raha tha... wohi akela kaam karta hai"

[/QUOTE]

ROFL
OMG! Jo dal pakne ke liye rakhi shayad poori jal gayi! So much smoke!I cant breathe!ROFL

Awww... Shant B, shant! Ab do do hotties ke beech mein phansa tha bechara! Aur ek toh kya khulke line maar rahi thiWink A man has to be blind not to fall for such attentions!Wink Pagala gaya tha thodi der ke liye.LOL

Jks apart that he didnt confront him outright about the evidence had me thinking that way.But who knows? Time will tell!Embarrassed

Meanwhile I'll make do with ur OSBig smile

bgargate Goldie
bgargate
bgargate

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

[Q

[/QUOTE]

ROFL
OMG! Jo dal pakne ke liye rakhi shayad poori jal gayi! So much smoke!I cant breathe!ROFL

Awww... Shant B, shant! Ab do do hotties ke beech mein phansa tha bechara! Aur ek toh kya khulke line maar rahi thiWink A man has to be blind not to fall for such attentions!Wink Pagala gaya tha thodi der ke liye.LOL

Jks apart that he didnt confront him outright about the evidence had me thinking that way.But who knows? Time will tell!Embarrassed

Meanwhile I'll make do with ur OSBig smile

[/QUOTE]

This type of confrontation has not happened for the first time dear... this has been happening since 1st episode OuchOuchOuch ... every time Sam is proven to be an idiot AngryAngry

ye 2 hotties to ab aayi hain... in do bechariyon ki kya galti hai WinkWink

And Sam nahi pagala gaya hai...WinkWinkWink... warna Chhaya ko directly "Not interested" nahi bolta TongueTongueTongue

And I really don't think Sam knows what Arjun is up to ... the day Sam gets to know that Arjun has stolen something from record room... hell is going to break loose... OuchOuchOuch

OS... hmmm... right now i'm stuck up with next part of RNP ... then 1 idea on Sam-Aisha, then Aisha helping Arjun, as we discussed in another thread... and fir Sam helping Arjun secretly Wink

So u'll hv to wait a little WinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

Hue.Splash IF-Sizzlerz
Hue.Splash
Hue.Splash

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
I don't know i could say it a blooper or what!Ermm
but i feel i should say this!

The case was about recover the body from the construction site!

Why i feel the team needs a forensic Archaeologiest, instead of forensic anthropologiest!Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-Piya_Malik

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vampire-queen

Why i feel the team needs a forensic Archaeologiest, instead of forensic anthropologiest!Ermm

Bang on!Actually you are right you know.Anthropology is more of a study of human kinds over various civilizations.More on social behaviour though biological science is also part of it.They didnt need one for this case atleast.Yes, if it were an Egyptian mummy then it could be justified.Forensic Archaeologist would have been more appropriate.CVs think some archae/anthro mumbo jumbo bol do koi pehchanga naiTongueLOL Idhar Vampy jaise sharp eyed bat queens rehte hai pata nai unko?ROFL

I just saw the episode again & noticed something else.The girl held on to Virat's single strand of hair but what about her own hair?Confused Saare ke saare baal gayab the na?Shocked

Edited by -Carrie- - 21 August 2013 at 11:51am

Piya_Malik

Piya_Malik IF-Sizzlerz
Piya_Malik
Piya_Malik

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Bang on!Actually you are right you know.Anthropology is more of a study of human kinds over various civilizations.More on social behaviour though biological science is also part of it.They didnt need one for this case atleast.Yes, if it were an Egyptian mummy then it could be justified.Forensic Archaeologist would have been more appropriate.CVs think some archae/anthro mumbo jumbo bol do koi pehchanga naiTongueLOL Idhar Vampy jaise sharp eyed bat queens rehte hai pata nai unko?ROFL

I just saw the episode again & noticed something else.The girl held on to Virat's single strand of hair but what about her own hair?Confused Saare ke saare baal gayab the na?Shocked

zuby ..ye vampu science me study kar rahi haiWink
so ise jyada knowledge hai is bare meLOL

@bold -said trueSmileSmile

Edited by lizadavidmm - 21 August 2013 at 10:15pm

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizadavidmm

Shocked Apni Bat Queen scientist hai?Big smile

Then she should give the creatives a few lessons in science.Like they love to keep the chemicals out in the open  beakers with colourful vapours flowing out of them to build up a scientific "maahaul"ROFL
Chemicals are never left that way & those rang birangi vapors are actually toxic fumes.In real life their lab would be shut down for Hazardous/Controlled substance handling protocol violationsTongue

Piya_Malik

Piya_Malik IF-Sizzlerz
Piya_Malik
Piya_Malik

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lizadavidmm

Shocked Apni Bat Queen scientist hai?Big smile

Then she should give the creatives a few lessons in science.Like they love to keep the chemicals out in the open  beakers with colourful vapours flowing out of them to build up a scientific "maahaul"ROFL
Chemicals are never left that way & those rang birangi vapors are actually toxic fumes.In real life their lab would be shut down for Hazardous/Controlled substance handling protocol violationsTongue

@bold OMG!
great idea!! 

btw maine ek os likh daala arj/sik valaLOL

-Carrie-

Go to top