Arjun

India-Forums

   
Arjun
Arjun

The Hot Chor! (Page 8)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 7106

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
@Aisha.V

Thanks for the comments dearSmile

Post 1: No dear.I did not find Aisha-Sam scenes forced. He has offered her lift before & has gone on a friendly couples dinner with her. It didnt feel like the scene was there just for the heck of it.Both play on subtleties beautifully & the scene was in keeping with their nature.Unlike...well.Never mindSmile

Post 2: Completely disagree.There is no need to moral police Arjun's action when these very actions will bring about the destruction of a poor excuse of a human called Sikander. He murdered an unarmed young woman in cold blood but lets not forget he is poisoning an entire generation of young people by his wide spread drug empire.Arjun is not only doing it to elevate his pain as Roshni is beyond help.But he is saving scores of people & their families from the poison Sikki is peddling.A mere act of breaking open a locker to get an evidence cannot be condemned as stealing.Evidence I might add rightfully belongs to him because it was promised to him. There is a huge huge difference between regular stealing & what Arjun did yesterday.He did not cause harm to anyone.As for him losing his cool yesterday was his 100th case.Just how many times has he lost his cool though many cases stung close to his heart like yesterday? No mean feat thatSmile

Post 3: Aisha ke baare mein jitna kaha jai kam hai.The best role written for a female actor till dateThumbs Up


Edited by -Carrie- - 19 August 2013 at 2:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fly.high

fly.high IF-Dazzler
fly.high
fly.high

Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 3150

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
hey...i guess u hv misundrstood my posts...

i m nt at all in th favour of thinking "forced Raesha scenes" or "arjun stealing evidences"

infact i carry th same prespective as urs...

i jst stated dat "some members here" think on th lines...

chalo koi nai...

i atleast got a biiig reply frm u./

more than enough for me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

Jo_Pinchy Goldie
Jo_Pinchy
Jo_Pinchy

Joined: 29 April 2011
Posts: 2290

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Brilliant episodes this weekend... My rating 10/10
Yesterday i kept Awing... on Aisha. This lady Dabang was not even reacting,may be not showing her feelings. But then the last scene was bang on... he just charged in asking her lift to home.*dreamy*
good that now they are focusing on Rathore and Aisha. 

Yh chor to bada hottwa sa tha. So finally he cracked on to what he wanted. 
When ever they show about true love, one can see clearly a stinging pain in Arjun's eyes.
I just loved the weekend episodes. Time wasull, just like paisa wasull Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

Piya_Malik IF-Sizzlerz
Piya_Malik
Piya_Malik

Joined: 13 December 2012
Posts: 14851

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Carrie-

@Piya & @Soumy

Agree! kuch toh department mein hi gadbad hai! Something so big ke Rathore & Arjun ke power ke baahar hai.Ab Arjun toh will go to any length since his mind is only on Sikki no matter who is involved but Rathore thodi samajhdaari se kaam le raha hai lagta hai.May be waiting for more evidence to discoverErmm So that jab ataack akrenge toh koi bachke na nikal paaye.

@Soumy: Thanks re!Embarrassed Kunchu ne banayi sig mere liyeSmile

ya! miss best anylasis of d worldSmile Wink
bt abi sik na hi aaye to accha h
may be sp 6 months ki aur extension de deWink LOL
me greedy 4 arjun

show only 6 month ka rah gaya h kya tabi sik ko gussa re h yaar ye log!Cry Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 7106

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aisha.Vashishth

hey...i guess u hv misundrstood my posts...

i m nt at all in th favour of thinking "forced Raesha scenes" or "arjun stealing evidences"

infact i carry th same prespective as urs...

i jst stated dat "some members here" think on th lines...

chalo koi nai...

i atleast got a biiig reply frm u./

more than enough for me...

No my dear.My replies were for those who you said objected to those scenes.I understood what you were saying.You were pretty clearSmile
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 7106

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialaddict12

Brilliant episodes this weekend... My rating 10/10
Yesterday i kept Awing... on Aisha. This lady Dabang was not even reacting,may be not showing her feelings. But then the last scene was bang on... he just charged in asking her lift to home.*dreamy*
good that now they are focusing on Rathore and Aisha. 

Yh chor to bada hottwa sa tha. So finally he cracked on to what he wanted. 
When ever they show about true love, one can see clearly a stinging pain in Arjun's eyes.
I just loved the weekend episodes. Time wasull, just like paisa wasull Wink

@Bold: Loved that line.Sums up this weekend pretty muchThumbs Up Wish all weekends are the sameDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_Pinchy

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 7106

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizadavidmm

Originally posted by -Carrie-

@Piya & @Soumy

Agree! kuch toh department mein hi gadbad hai! Something so big ke Rathore & Arjun ke power ke baahar hai.Ab Arjun toh will go to any length since his mind is only on Sikki no matter who is involved but Rathore thodi samajhdaari se kaam le raha hai lagta hai.May be waiting for more evidence to discoverErmm So that jab ataack akrenge toh koi bachke na nikal paaye.

@Soumy: Thanks re!Embarrassed Kunchu ne banayi sig mere liyeSmile

ya! miss best anylasis of d worldSmile Wink
bt abi sik na hi aaye to accha h
may be sp 6 months ki aur extension de deWink LOL
me greedy 4 arjun

show only 6 month ka rah gaya h kya tabi sik ko gussa re h yaar ye log!Cry Angry


He!He!He! Thanku! Thanku! Thanku!Big smileBig smileBig smile

So hate SPOuch Kaise kaise shows dikha rahe hain saalon se! Arjun ko sirf 6 month extension?Cry Kya hoga hum sabka jab show bandh ho jayega toh?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piya_Malik

Piya_Malik IF-Sizzlerz
Piya_Malik
Piya_Malik

Joined: 13 December 2012
Posts: 14851

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
zuby m jutth bol ri thiROFL


sorry for @ boldWink LOL

ummidh se saje zindgiWink

arjun ko romantic mood me dekhege 

lol...yahi soch ke dil bhar lete hLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ariya SS:-chor pai mor prt8 28pg 20/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31

Author: mishree   Replies: 247   Views: 14825

mishree 247 14825 08 November 2014 at 5:42am by jeharshu
solution for the story chor SOLUTION.LINK.PG17

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: MastiMuskaan   Replies: 139   Views: 5819

MastiMuskaan 139 5819 29 July 2013 at 4:32pm by Meeshaali

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index