India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

The Hot Chor! (Page 7)

Piya_Malik IF-Sizzlerz
Piya_Malik
Piya_Malik

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
zuby parde ke piche...huh if login ni hota mob se and he is my bro..lol  twitter pe khub jamti h jab milte h 2 bhai ar bahanLOL

...somu thank u and both r also frdSmile

and zuby uper se instuction di hogi rahote ko us DGP/IG jo bhi h...lol aur rathore bi sochta hoga ki arj ko batayega to bhuchal aa jayega jo ki vo to aa ke hi rahega...lol
kabi-2 mujhe vo DGP/IG  gadbad me lagne lagta hLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-shona14

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
@Piya & @Soumy

Agree! kuch toh department mein hi gadbad hai! Something so big ke Rathore & Arjun ke power ke baahar hai.Ab Arjun toh will go to any length since his mind is only on Sikki no matter who is involved but Rathore thodi samajhdaari se kaam le raha hai lagta hai.May be waiting for more evidence to discoverErmm So that jab ataack akrenge toh koi bachke na nikal paaye.

@Soumy: Thanks re!Embarrassed Kunchu ne banayi sig mere liyeSmile

shona14Piya_Malik

shona14 IF-Rockerz
shona14
shona14

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Carrie-

@Piya & @Soumy

Agree! kuch toh department mein hi gadbad hai! Something so big ke Rathore & Arjun ke power ke baahar hai.Ab Arjun toh will go to any length since his mind is only on Sikki no matter who is involved but Rathore thodi samajhdaari se kaam le raha hai lagta hai.May be waiting for more evidence to discoverErmm So that jab ataack akrenge toh koi bachke na nikal paaye.

@Soumy: Thanks re!Embarrassed Kunchu ne banayi sig mere liyeSmile
aur mujhe kahani movie yaad aa gayi usmein bhi department k hi log culprits teh
nice siggie Smile 

-Carrie-Piya_Malik

bgargate Goldie
bgargate
bgargate

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bgargate

Unres

The episode began with Arjun entering the record room like a chor and stealing something... I  raised my eye-brows thinking "ye kya ho raha hai?"... I was expecting Rathod to catch him red-handed followed by a heated confrontation... but I was disappointed Embarrassed

There was a pang in my heart for his desperationOuch Don't know when his quest will end.Poor guy! Rathore methinks is in a dilemma.He is aware of what his bestie is doing & knows he is right & deserves truth yet doesn't want to go all the way to support him for Arjun's personal & professional safety primarily.It was beautifully portrayed by Behzy.Kudos!Clap

@Red - why do u have to do this to me Zuby ? one more idea for OS... Wink
I really don't have time right  now...yet to post next part of RNP EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... but this is again something spectacular... Rathod indirectly helping Arjun ... Wink ... would surely take this up soon Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged

Unres

The episode began with Arjun entering the record room like a chor and stealing something... I  raised my eye-brows thinking "ye kya ho raha hai?"... I was expecting Rathod to catch him red-handed followed by a heated confrontation... but I was disappointed Embarrassed

There was a pang in my heart for his desperationOuch Don't know when his quest will end.Poor guy! Rathore methinks is in a dilemma.He is aware of what his bestie is doing & knows he is right & deserves truth yet doesn't want to go all the way to support him for Arjun's personal & professional safety primarily.It was beautifully portrayed by Behzy.Kudos!Clap

@Red - why do u have to do this to me Zuby ? one more idea for OS... Wink
I really don't have time right  now...yet to post next part of RNP EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... but this is again something spectacular... Rathod indirectly helping Arjun ... Wink ... would surely take this up soon Wink

ShockedBlushing I am an inspiration to this gifted writer????? "blushes & bats her eyelids" Hee! Hee! Thanks dear! Now jaldi jaldi hand over that OS, cant wait for it!Day Dreaming

I noticed it in his eyes.& yesterday he was conveying a lot thru his shouting.You were upset that he was being stubborn accusing Vikram but at that point he wasn't into the case that much coz his mind was fully taken by his friend's novel way of seeking justice.He was warning him yet showing him he was by him.

bgargatefly.high

fly.high IF-Dazzler
fly.high
fly.high

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
awsm analysis zubyji...

sorry ws out of th sight frm last few days...bt i always wait for ur analysis..

yes it ws a rocking episode vid full of Raesha scenes...

tough they seemed a bit unconvincing to some members...bt i fully enjoyed thm...

actlly whn it comes to Raesha i completely overlook th facts nd logics...i jst drown in th momnt nd enjoy th beautiful couple's scenes...

chaya's presence nd her direct flirting vid our hottie rathod gave us sooo many Raesha scenes...i wish i cn see Chaya again...

-Carrie-

fly.high IF-Dazzler
fly.high
fly.high

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
nd th Hot Chor...uff...can this man stop looking hot jst for once...

yeah many here think dat th way cvs showed arjun STEALING THE INFORMATION...was th wrong potrayal of THE Arjun Rawte...

bt i think it ws th need of th hour..

nd i even think dat Rathod knws each nd every bit of Arjun's moves...bt either he is waiting for th right time to confront him...or he is indirectly helping Arjun...

watever it be...i fell in love vid Mr. Serious types Hottie ACP Rathod...all over again...

he is simply fab...

-Carrie-

fly.high IF-Dazzler
fly.high
fly.high

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
nd th third bt not at all th least...lead of the show...Shital aka our Dabbang Aisha...

u stated 110% right...every gal will want to become like her...nd fortunately even my name is Aisha...(love u mom for this)

Shital ws a showstealer in th 100th episode...hw well this fellow gal portrays each nd every emotion on her pretty face...

she is smtimes like an ocean of secrets...nd smtimes like an open book...

hats off to th beautiful actress..th industry is really blessed to hav her..nd more blessed 4lions

-Carrie-

Go to top