Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Aisha.Vashishth

hey...i guess u hv misundrstood my posts...

i m nt at all in th favour of thinking "forced Raesha scenes" or "arjun stealing evidences"

infact i carry th same prespective as urs...

i jst stated dat "some members here" think on th lines...

chalo koi nai...

i atleast got a biiig reply frm u./

more than enough for me...

No my dear.My replies were for those who you said objected to those scenes.I understood what you were saying.You were pretty clear😊
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialaddict12

Brilliant episodes this weekend... My rating 10/10

Yesterday i kept Awing... on Aisha. This lady Dabang was not even reacting,may be not showing her feelings. But then the last scene was bang on... he just charged in asking her lift to home.*dreamy*
good that now they are focusing on Rathore and Aisha. 

Yh chor to bada hottwa sa tha. So finally he cracked on to what he wanted. 
When ever they show about true love, one can see clearly a stinging pain in Arjun's eyes.
I just loved the weekend episodes. Time wasull, just like paisa wasull πŸ˜‰

@Bold: Loved that line.Sums up this weekend pretty muchπŸ‘πŸΌ Wish all weekends are the same
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizadavidmm

ya! miss best anylasis of d world😊 πŸ˜‰
bt abi sik na hi aaye to accha h
may be sp 6 months ki aur extension de deπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
me greedy 4 arjun

show only 6 month ka rah gaya h kya tabi sik ko gussa re h yaar ye log!😭 πŸ˜‘

He!He!He! Thanku! Thanku! Thanku!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

So hate SP Kaise kaise shows dikha rahe hain saalon se! Arjun ko sirf 6 month extension?😭 Kya hoga hum sabka jab show bandh ho jayega toh?
Piya_Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
zuby m jutth bol ri thi🀣

sorry for @ boldπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

ummidh se saje zindgiπŸ˜‰

arjun ko romantic mood me dekhege 

lol...yahi soch ke dil bhar lete hπŸ˜†

😲☺️ I am an inspiration to this gifted writer????? "blushes & bats her eyelids" Hee! Hee! Thanks dear! Now jaldi jaldi hand over that OS, cant wait for it!

I noticed it in his eyes.& yesterday he was conveying a lot thru his shouting.You were upset that he was being stubborn accusing Vikram but at that point he wasn't into the case that much coz his mind was fully taken by his friend's novel way of seeking justice.He was warning him yet showing him he was by him.

@Bold red Italic - ye thoda zyada ho gaya 😳

@Bold Italic - But at the end of the day... it again gave me the feeling "is bewakoof ko ETF ka chief kisne banaya... samne ki cheez is dumbo ko dikhti nahi... sirf personal khunnas ko lekar baitha rehta hai... sirf chillana, daraana aur bak-bak karna aata hai isey... dimag to hai hi nahi iske paas...guest expert ke saath coffe aur dusri lady officer ko ghar drop karne mein zyada interest hai isko... aur culprit ko to sirf Arjun hi dhundh raha tha... wohi akela kaam karta hai"

He was warning him but no where he was showing that he is by his side...
-Carrie- thumbnail
[Q

😲☺️ I am an inspiration to this gifted writer????? "blushes & bats her eyelids" Hee! Hee! Thanks dear! Now jaldi jaldi hand over that OS, cant wait for it!

I noticed it in his eyes.& yesterday he was conveying a lot thru his shouting.You were upset that he was being stubborn accusing Vikram but at that point he wasn't into the case that much coz his mind was fully taken by his friend's novel way of seeking justice.He was warning him yet showing him he was by him.

@Bold Italic - But at the end of the day... it again gave me the feeling "is bewakoof ko ETF ka chief kisne banaya... samne ki cheez is dumbo ko dikhti nahi... sirf personal khunnas ko lekar baitha rehta hai... sirf chillana, daraana aur bak-bak karna aata hai isey... dimag to hai hi nahi iske paas...guest expert ke saath coffe aur dusri lady officer ko ghar drop karne mein zyada interest hai isko... aur culprit ko to sirf Arjun hi dhundh raha tha... wohi akela kaam karta hai"

🀣
OMG! Jo dal pakne ke liye rakhi shayad poori jal gayi! So much smoke!I cant breathe!🀣

Awww... Shant B, shant! Ab do do hotties ke beech mein phansa tha bechara! Aur ek toh kya khulke line maar rahi thiπŸ˜‰ A man has to be blind not to fall for such attentions!πŸ˜‰ Pagala gaya tha thodi der ke liye.πŸ˜†

Jks apart that he didnt confront him outright about the evidence had me thinking that way.But who knows? Time will tell!😳

Meanwhile I'll make do with ur OSπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -Carrie-

[Q

[/QUOTE]

🀣
OMG! Jo dal pakne ke liye rakhi shayad poori jal gayi! So much smoke!I cant breathe!🀣

Awww... Shant B, shant! Ab do do hotties ke beech mein phansa tha bechara! Aur ek toh kya khulke line maar rahi thiπŸ˜‰ A man has to be blind not to fall for such attentions!πŸ˜‰ Pagala gaya tha thodi der ke liye.πŸ˜†

Jks apart that he didnt confront him outright about the evidence had me thinking that way.But who knows? Time will tell!😳

Meanwhile I'll make do with ur OSπŸ˜ƒ

[/QUOTE]

This type of confrontation has not happened for the first time dear... this has been happening since 1st episode OuchOuchOuch ... every time Sam is proven to be an idiot 😑😑

ye 2 hotties to ab aayi hain... in do bechariyon ki kya galti hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

And Sam nahi pagala gaya hai...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰... warna Chhaya ko directly "Not interested" nahi bolta πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

And I really don't think Sam knows what Arjun is up to ... the day Sam gets to know that Arjun has stolen something from record room... hell is going to break loose... OuchOuchOuch

OS... hmmm... right now i'm stuck up with next part of RNP ... then 1 idea on Sam-Aisha, then Aisha helping Arjun, as we discussed in another thread... and fir Sam helping Arjun secretly πŸ˜‰

So u'll hv to wait a little πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know i could say it a blooper or what!πŸ€”
but i feel i should say this!

The case was about recover the body from the construction site!

Why i feel the team needs a forensic Archaeologiest, instead of forensic anthropologiest!πŸ€”
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire-queen

I don't know i could say it a blooper or what!πŸ€”
but i feel i should say this!

The case was about recover the body from the construction site!

Why i feel the team needs a forensic Archaeologiest, instead of forensic anthropologiest!πŸ€”

Bang on!Actually you are right you know.Anthropology is more of a study of human kinds over various civilizations.More on social behaviour though biological science is also part of it.They didnt need one for this case atleast.Yes, if it were an Egyptian mummy then it could be justified.Forensic Archaeologist would have been more appropriate.CVs think some archae/anthro mumbo jumbo bol do koi pehchanga naiπŸ˜›πŸ˜† Idhar Vampy jaise sharp eyed bat queens rehte hai pata nai unko?🀣

I just saw the episode again & noticed something else.The girl held on to Virat's single strand of hair but what about her own hair?πŸ˜• Saare ke saare baal gayab the na?😲
Edited by -Carrie- - 10 years ago
Piya_Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Carrie-

Bang on!Actually you are right you know.Anthropology is more of a study of human kinds over various civilizations.More on social behaviour though biological science is also part of it.They didnt need one for this case atleast.Yes, if it were an Egyptian mummy then it could be justified.Forensic Archaeologist would have been more appropriate.CVs think some archae/anthro mumbo jumbo bol do koi pehchanga naiπŸ˜›πŸ˜† Idhar Vampy jaise sharp eyed bat queens rehte hai pata nai unko?🀣

I just saw the episode again & noticed something else.The girl held on to Virat's single strand of hair but what about her own hair?πŸ˜• Saare ke saare baal gayab the na?😲

zuby ..ye vampu science me study kar rahi haiπŸ˜‰
so ise jyada knowledge hai is bare meπŸ˜†

@bold -said true😊😊

Edited by lizadavidmm - 10 years ago