Arjun

Geekiness at its best!! (Page 9)

Piya_Malik IF-Sizzlerz
Piya_Malik
Piya_Malik

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _TaNi_

Originally posted by ...Mithuz...

Aww u r so worried fr ma entertainment hun...
Ma dear frend...
I very well njoy d only show i watch ARJUN

N i dont miss nything gud in d show...its lucky me always ...
Wink LOL

Oh no!!

People have to be really important to be for me to be worried about them.

I was speaking in general.

Happens with people... They at times dont wanna see any good. 

But... U love Arjun so much nah... U watch the show and want it to continue for ages, rather than it ending soon and some "Daily soap" replacing ur taste.Embarrassed

You put efforts for it development rather than it shutting down.

You are a TRUE ARJUN FAN.

@Red - Of course. u wont miss any Good!Wink

@Bold: beauty lies in eyes of beholder... i hope u hv cum across dis line 

so is d case here...i love wat i see in d show n i never want it to stop entertaining the fans ...n wat i dont like i say about it ...i think atleast i have dis much right as a fan of the show

Loving a show doesnt necessarily mean i have to say all gud abt it...is it?? if yes, is ur answer, den i hv to disagree with it...LOL

n FYI i saw d saturday episode ...i must say the lady used her brains very nicely Embarrassed

@bold Wink ROFL 

@underline
same herz

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bgargateMellifluousdevildiva21_TaNi_MaaneetDeewangiHue.SplashDivineDarkness

Mellifluous IF-Rockerz
Mellifluous
Mellifluous

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
nhi nhi only tell goody good things about show purva & piya warna you know agar show bandh ho jaye toh you ppl will be responsible. see how important you are to CVs. your comments making them to close the show. You guys are brilliant Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samiya.059_TaNi_Piya_Malikdevildiva21

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Lol Shobhit i would want you to watch Arjun since the very start, we had very lovely episodes, and you can get all on the internet, i seriously wanna hear your thoughts on other characters also a bitLOLTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mellifluous

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sree13-

nhi nhi only tell goody good things about show purva & piya warna you know agar show bandh ho jaye toh you ppl will be responsible. see how important you are to CVs. your comments making them to close the show. You guys are brilliant Wink
We should applause the so called realistic scenes they show... SP nd 4Lions are scared of us that they vl end the show as per our wishes...So powerful we are... We should be so proud of ourselves...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samiya.059Mellifluousdevildiva21_TaNi_

Mellifluous IF-Rockerz
Mellifluous
Mellifluous

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

We should applause the so called realistic scenes they show... SP nd 4Lions are scared of us that they vl end the show as per our wishes...So powerful we are... We should be so proud of ourselves...
thats what my points are LOL But though we shouldn't complain coz CVs are giving us such awesome kind of entertainment by giving us blend of all character so perfectly. Rather I say blend of a crime show with comedy circus LOL

devildiva21

Mellifluous IF-Rockerz
Mellifluous
Mellifluous

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tina2603

Lol Shobhit i would want you to watch Arjun since the very start, we had very lovely episodes, and you can get all on the internet, i seriously wanna hear your thoughts on other characters also a bitLOLTongue
</div><div>
I guess Shobhit you should make flood of posts even does they make senses or not.. thats how you only be proven as active here & rahi baat who missed saturday's epi..hash that was the golden episode of Arjun..poor us LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_Mimi2609

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged

thats what my points are LOL But though we shouldn't complain coz CVs are giving us such awesome kind of entertainment by giving us blend of all character so perfectly. Rather I say blend of a crime show with comedy circus LOL
From crime thriller it should be changed to comedy thriller... i thnk thats why they dnt nominate Arjun in Crime thriller category... hmm now i got it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mellifluousdevildiva21

Mellifluous IF-Rockerz
Mellifluous
Mellifluous

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged

From crime thriller it should be changed to comedy thriller... i thnk thats why they dnt nominate Arjun in Crime thriller category... hmm now i got it...
so obvious but I am enjoying. Aren't u?? Akhir crime show dekhna kisse hai?? Wink

devildiva21

Go to top