India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Geekiness at its best!! (Page 10)

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Well i dnt want to torture my eyes so i skip unnecessary scenes and watch remaining...
AF is more fun than serial...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mellifluousdevildiva21

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sree13-

Originally posted by Tina2603

Lol Shobhit i would want you to watch Arjun since the very start, we had very lovely episodes, and you can get all on the internet, i seriously wanna hear your thoughts on other characters also a bitLOLTongue
</div><div>
I guess Shobhit you should make flood of posts even does they make senses or not.. thats how you only be proven as active here & rahi baat who missed saturday's epi..hash that was the golden episode of Arjun..poor us LOL

Yep poor you peopleLOLLOLLOL
but then most of those posts whether they make sense or not, at least it has no insults to anyoneWink
which i know Shobhit understood very well, but thanks for your suggesting this to himEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KetakeeMellifluous

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
and yep forgot to add, no matter how many "useless " posts are made here, people dont go around calling their friends by names B****H, S***T and despo and more nah

Besides from the very start it was a comedy circus, and basically if i could watch a police officer not being able to shoot and drooling on a senior, but poor darling must have had a tragic past nahConfusedOuch, then seriously what's in watching a journalist not knowing how to solve a caseBig smile

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Lol Shobhit i would want you to watch Arjun since the very start, we had very lovely episodes, and you can get all on the internet, i seriously wanna hear your thoughts on other characters also a bitLOLTongue
</div><div>
I guess Shobhit you should make flood of posts even does they make senses or not.. thats how you only be proven as active here & rahi baat who missed saturday's epi..hash that was the golden episode of Arjun..poor us LOL

but then most of those posts whether they make sense or not, at least it has no insults to anyoneWink
which i know Shobhit understood very well, but thanks for your suggesting this to himEmbarrassed

Does this topic had any insulting words

I need to scan d topic once again

Bec if dat ws insult den i wonder u hv nt seen d extent of insults which actually happen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mimi2609

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _TaNi_

</div><div>

Does this topic had any insulting words

I need to scan d topic once again

Bec if dat ws insult den i wonder u hv nt seen d extent of insults which actually happen

lol dont worry i not only saw the extent of abusive language used, but also have a good copy of most of themBig smile
and you very well know i never meant here, i was talking about the other posts made elsewhere since Sree said making more posts, even without any sense, makes one more activeSmile
Mellifluous IF-Rockerz
Mellifluous
Mellifluous

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged

</div><div>

well dont thank me for this. Coz shobhit surely doesn't need my suggestion as he correctly knows what post should make. If sum1 finds his post insulting that depends on their own way of accepting things. Wink
Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged

</div><div>

well dont thank me for this. Coz shobhit surely doesn't need my suggestion as he correctly knows what post should make. If sum1 finds his post insulting that depends on their own way of accepting things. Wink

Nah not his post, he's not really insulting, that is the trademark of other peopleWink

devildiva21 IF-Sizzlerz
devildiva21
devildiva21

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

Well i dnt want to torture my eyes so i skip unnecessary scenes and watch remaining...
AF is more fun than serial...

well everyone now does that onlyWink afterall not everyone can afford doing torture to oneselfLOL
@bold.. that i agree...!!! AF is real fun now a days...!!Wink

Go to top