India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Geekiness at its best!!

Shobhit18 IF-Dazzler
Shobhit18
Shobhit18

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Folks, Sunday's episode was superb in many sense.
I enjoyed watching it thoroughly & would like to mention few key points of tonight's episode.. Wink

1. Tonight's episode had full dosage of geekiness.
Loved the way the body was 3 dimensionally rendered from a skeleton. 
Such technological stuff is way beyond the reach of Indian shows & I'm glad Arjun is proving me wrong time & again.. Embarrassed LOL

2. The way ETF team solved the case by dividing the responsibilities was "kabelitareef".. Tongue
Liza & her senior concentrated on biometric analysis of the skeleton, Mr. Rawte & Chotu took care of past records & other investigation details & Mr. Rathore along with his extremely talented officer closely monitored the proceedings.. Clap

3. Last but not the least, "Miss Unnecessary Chirpiness" too chipped in with the stuff she is famous for.. Wink LOL
She concentrated on the aspect of love minus all the intelligence.. LOL

However, I noticed a small blooper too.. Wink
While reading the letter, the man said, "Tumhaari aur sirf tumhaari Antara" while it was written only "Tumhaari Antara" in the letter.
I guess, the man got too emotional & added some "extra love" on his own.. ROFL

Overall, it was an episode that quenched the geek quotient in me & made my birthday bit more special.. Wink LOL

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikxyzw231Annarichardpallavisarkarjemiibgargatell-Farheen-llBDCTGprincess_pariDesiiiDivaaaAmritamalhotraJo_Pinchyjia03..Sana...luvzindagilaila1994KetakeeSakuuaroojarainshona14darkmystery01MellifluousS.StephyJeeLeZaraaMaaneetDeewangiMimi2609vidya.anandMrDarcyfanAnnika_IshqbaazHue.SplashPiya_MalikPayal_156saritakSilentSilverMoumimon

bgargate Goldie
bgargate
bgargate

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Unres...

1. I Agree... this face reconstruction and all has been shown in shows like CID too... but here it was shown more in style...
I just had one confusion, Chhaya had said that they would be taking an X-Ray of the pillar to determine how body is placed inside it... but I don't think X-Rays are taken out like this with people in that room without any safety shield Confused

2. I was really happy to see that after a long time responsibilities were clearly defined but one thing towards the end spoiled the fun for me DeadDead

Arjun to Chhaya : tum iski pehchan dhundh rahi thi aur mai iske qaatil ko"

Was only Arjun looking for the culprit? not the entire team? ConfusedConfused

3. Aspects of love minus intelligence... do u remember the Roshni's Shraddh episode... that Spunky Chorni who was flirting with Arjun ... and later when she asked Rathod about Arjun, Rathod barked at her saying "Ye ETF ka interrogation room hai koi dating service ka office nahi"

Sad to know... someone is turning ETF into Dating service agency ... the show is slowly losing its original flavour... its original tadka of action and intelligence CryCryCryCryCry

Letter - yes... even I noticed that what that guy was reading out was a bit different from the contents written on paper Tongue

One more blooper ...

The name of the builder was Ramakant Kalaskar but on his introduction slide, his name was written as Ramesh Kalaskar Tongue

Something that I didn't understand:

Aisha offered lift to your "Miss unnecessary Chirpiness"... that meant Aisha had her own vehicle...
then why Rathod offered lift to Aisha?

And if it was Rathod who had to drop Aisha back home, and Aisha didn't have her own vehicle, how was she offering lift to "Miss unnecessary Chirpiness"?

ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

And today she officially said in front of chief "Mai Arjun ko pareshan karna chahti hoon" DeadDeadDeadDeadDead

Anyways she had already said in one of the older episode "Mai yaha se tab tak nahi jaungi jab tak mera maqsad nahi poora ho jata... aur mera maqsad hai Arjun ki chhutti karna"

And Rathod and Aisha chuckled at that and ignored it ... I found it absurd. It was totally unacceptable. Aisha doesn't know about Arjun but Rathod knows about Arjun's state of mind...I was expecting Rathod to counsel her to mend her ways... DeadDeadDeadDead

But was totally disappointed by Rathod''s reaction.and his attitude CryCryCryCry

Edited by bgargate - 18 August 2013 at 2:47pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sana...princess_pariShobhit18-Carrie-MellifluousMaaneetDeewangiHue.SplashMoumimonSilentSilver

bgargate Goldie
bgargate
bgargate

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Oops... missed out...

Happy Birthday Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobhit18

Ketakee IF-Dazzler
Ketakee
Ketakee

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Let me do it like Sakshi then...without speaking abt content of post wishing you happy birth day...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobhit18

vidya.anand IF-Sizzlerz
vidya.anand
vidya.anand

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Good analysis...yeah technology at its best...loved those techniques and processes...
Chaya was cool...her attitude and then flirting with Rathod...coffee?

Bechaari Aisha...Nice to see her jealousy and professional confusions!

Case was good, different...got an effect of seeing a case I wrote in Saaya with just minor changes...but felt happy seeing it onscreen!

RR clashes and then investigation was all good...
So what did Arjun steal from the locker...waiting to know how that comes around!!

but overall good episode!

Good work Team Arjun!

Sakshi was less onscreen...that was a bit disappointing though u may see it the other way round Shobhit!Wink 
Waise did you see yesterday's episode?...Sakshi is brilliant yesterday...the clue which led to the turning point of the case was given by her!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tharu23ll-Farheen-llprincess_pariAnjali.Mital-Shanzy-Shobhit18keshiya

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday,ShobhitSmile Have a grand one!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobhit18Payal_156

vidya.anand IF-Sizzlerz
vidya.anand
vidya.anand