India-Forums

Do Dil Ek Jaan
Do Dil Ek Jaan

rantara in church

inayah Groupbie
inayah
inayah

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Things ii noticed frm the promo raghu's hair was wet so think due to rain they mst have found a church nearby so they cnt get wet... and antara still has her ghungroo on, and when raghu was gving water he had his arm around her shoulder and antara moved his hand by making a sad face

I'm Wondering how they're going to dance??

So ppl give ur opinion on what u thinks going to happen in the church..? 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

moomigoodstorywinsLaLaLand.rdMyAnastasia18IIdewaaneIISmeera123shena07-.serendipity.-Cat.Sanjh30sitakshii

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I also noticed that Raghus handkerchief tied to the wounded feet of Antara ...i was hoping of their dance in the Church...may b Raghu wud dream abt it ...the promo is just awesome :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Smeera123

LaLaLand.rd Senior Member
LaLaLand.rd
LaLaLand.rd

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
First of all, I am going crazier with each passing moment. And secondly, she really does that. I noticed it too. She removes his hand from her shoulder and obviously, he would put it back because only then he can make her sit onto the chair, the way he is in the PROMO. Third thing, he checks her wound out and removes her footwear. I was like *What*. Am I day-dreaming? Fourth, he caresses her to sleep and removes the flicks from her face and is gazing at her. Fifth, he will take care of her the whole night in that church. Wow!! And once they are back in the Basti, the romance will continue in a better way. Big smile

P.S. She drinks water from the glass he is holding, i.e., he breaks her fast. SmileTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

punnubabygoodstorywinsMyAnastasia18Cat.-.serendipity.-sitakshii

LaLaLand.rd
LaLaLand.rd

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

I also noticed that Raghus handkerchief tied to the wounded feet of Antara ...i was hoping of their dance in the Church...may b Raghu wud dream abt it ...the promo is just awesome :)
So that means Sita11 (sorry do not know your name) that they do not reach the doctor or the goldsmith. Something happens just after they leave the Basti.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cat.sitakshii

inayah Groupbie
inayah
inayah

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Yeah true I agree..
Raghu's definitely going look after Antara the whole night and by this he may realise his love for her and may be nice to her and yeah sita I think raghu or antara one of them's going to be dreaming of the dance because of antara's foot she wnt able to dance so I think it will be a dream

And It was an amazing promo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.serendipity.-sitakshii

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I want it to be Raghu's dream then it can be mega hot, besides being in church and all they will have to be mega decent, no chipkufyingROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

goodstorywinsLaLaLand.rd-.serendipity.-sitakshii

LaLaLand.rd
LaLaLand.rd

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
TongueI guess Raghu will dream about it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitakshii

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LaLaLand.rd

First of all, I am going crazier with each passing moment. And secondly, she really does that. I noticed it too. She removes his hand from her shoulder and obviously, he would put it back because only then he can make her sit onto the chair, the way he is in the PROMO. Third thing, he checks her wound out and removes her footwear. I was like *What*. Am I day-dreaming? Fourth, he caresses her to sleep and removes the flicks from her face and is gazing at her. Fifth, he will take care of her the whole night in that church. Wow!! And once they are back in the Basti, the romance will continue in a better way. Big smile

P.S. She drinks water from the glass he is holding, i.e., he breaks her fast. SmileTongue

u SAID IT ALL Clap
I think he will also rest her head on his shoulders for support ...again Antara will asleep on his shoulder (after that Garage scene )WinkWink

Go to top