Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

two consecutive wonderful episodes :) (Page 2)

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal_156

awesum epi tha thi
me hapy dat sumone reply to me on twiter
wel 100 epi waiting drug ayesha n sik

Yep maybe Sik will finally make his entry nowOuch
because drugs and all are involved, waiting eagerly for thisEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal_156

sarunarshi72 Goldie
sarunarshi72
sarunarshi72

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
it was great epi. Arjun the cute thief. And another argument between him and rathod. Loved ayesha too. Such a strong women. Sakshi was awesome in the few scenes she had. Love her friendship with ayesha. Last scene was sweet and natural. Loved it

Mimi2609

IshitaRocks015 IF-Rockerz
IshitaRocks015
IshitaRocks015

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

Loved the episode...
Chaya was cool...her attitude and then flirting with Rathod...coffee?

Bechaari Aisha...Nice to see her jealousy and professional confusions!

Case was good, different...got an effect of seeing a case I wrote in Saaya with just minor changes...felt happy seeing it onscreen!

Sakshi was less onscreen...

RR clashes and then investigation was all good...
So what did Arjun steal from the locker...waiting to know!

but overall good episode!

Good work Team Arjun!

vidya di..mereko na...aisha k andar 1% jealousy nai dikha...really!!!meri aakhein kharab ho gyi lagta h!!Tongue

Mimi2609

through Senior Member
through
through

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tina2603

Originally posted by swathi93

Loved raesha. Finally an episode filled with Rathore and aisha. my fav couple. they are just so perfect. Kishwer was amazing as well in investigation as well as flirting. Aate hi ETF chief par attack.Wink. impressiveBig smile. but zara bachke chaya humhaare chief toh lady badang ke private property hain. 
Yep Raesha were too cute today and enjoyed Kishwer flirting with Rathore, mast thatLOL

loved sakshi in today's episode. keen to inform the conversation btwn chaya and liza. wooah! such a loyal friend.LOL poor her aisha was busy in her work.Smile loved her in the last scene also. being selfless and refusing the lift so that rathore and aisha get some time together. She was so happy to see them together. She just wants everyone to be happy. that may be the reason why she wants arjun to open up to her. And kudos to mrunal for her sincerity with her work. She did find some time to give us a few scenes. it must have been difficult. Lady you are as good as anyone in the show. thanks for entertaining us. Clap
Yep kudos for Mrunal but sweety many dont see this nah, they only saw what they want toTongueLOL
Besides as a friend, i liked what Sakshi actually did, and also loved the way Aisha behaved too, very professional and allEmbarrassed
@red Agree with you di. People are so busy in reading between the lines that they actually ignore the obvious.The obvious being that mrnal was not actually present there when the scene was shot. Her scenes were shot seperately and then added to the episode. If she had been present along with others while shooting the scene where Kishwer is asking ritu about Rathod, the scene would have been actually different. The CV's would have made mrunal and ritu pass knowing glances, then liza will nod her head to sakshi seeing which sakshi will excuse herself and go out to make the call. And is sid was not on leave we might have actually witnessed shree going along with sakshi to make the call. he even might listen to their conversation keeping his ears on sakshi's phone while she is talking. 
The CV's wanted the episode to be masti bhara.LOL And in the show only sid and mrunal are two such people who could do masti with so much easeSmile. Sid was on leave so bechaari mrunal had to handle it all alone.Cry I loved the phone conversation. Aisha replied the way we all expected her to. A phone call to her friend - unprofessional. Something else by some special someone - thoroughly professional.OuchShocked Confused Ahem ahem. You know what i'm referring to.WinkToo good.

Mimi2609

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Loved raesha. Finally an episode filled with Rathore and aisha. my fav couple. they are just so perfect. Kishwer was amazing as well in investigation as well as flirting. Aate hi ETF chief par attack.Wink. impressiveBig smile. but zara bachke chaya humhaare chief toh lady badang ke private property hain. 
Yep Raesha were too cute today and enjoyed Kishwer flirting with Rathore, mast thatLOL

loved sakshi in today's episode. keen to inform the conversation btwn chaya and liza. wooah! such a loyal friend.LOL poor her aisha was busy in her work.Smile loved her in the last scene also. being selfless and refusing the lift so that rathore and aisha get some time together. She was so happy to see them together. She just wants everyone to be happy. that may be the reason why she wants arjun to open up to her. And kudos to mrunal for her sincerity with her work. She did find some time to give us a few scenes. it must have been difficult. Lady you are as good as anyone in the show. thanks for entertaining us. Clap
Yep kudos for Mrunal but sweety many dont see this nah, they only saw what they want toTongueLOL
Besides as a friend, i liked what Sakshi actually did, and also loved the way Aisha behaved too, very professional and allEmbarrassed
@red Agree with you di. People are so busy in reading between the lines that they actually ignore the obvious.The obvious being that mrnal was not actually present there when the scene was shot. Her scenes were shot seperately and then added to the episode. If she had been present along with others while shooting the scene where Kishwer is asking ritu about Rathod, the scene would have been actually different. The CV's would have made mrunal and ritu pass knowing glances, then liza will nod her head to sakshi seeing which sakshi will excuse herself and go out to make the call. And is sid was not on leave we might have actually witnessed shree going along with sakshi to make the call. he even might listen to their conversation keeping his ears on sakshi's phone while she is talking. 
The CV's wanted the episode to be masti bhara.LOL And in the show only sid and mrunal are two such people who could do masti with so much easeSmile. Sid was on leave so bechaari mrunal had to handle it all alone.Cry I loved the phone conversation. Aisha replied the way we all expected her to. A phone call to her friend - unprofessional. Something else by some special someone - thoroughly professional.OuchShocked Confused Ahem ahem. You know what i'm referring to.WinkToo good.

Lol be careful on what roads you tread, there will be only thorns in your path and ...LOLTongue
But i agree with everything you saidThumbs Up

through

through Senior Member
through
through

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Lol be careful on what roads you tread, there will be only thorns in your path and ...LOLTongue

Seriously i'm just fed of not being to speak out my mind out of fear that everyone is gonna hate me for that. But i can't handle this partiality anymore. As long as you guys agree with me i don't mind the thorns in my path. because you guys are much important than the thorns.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SakuuMimi2609

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Seriously i'm just fed of not being to speak out my mind out of fear that everyone is gonna hate me for that. But i can't handle this partiality anymore. As long as you guys agree with me i don't mind the thorns in my path. because you guys are much important than the thorns.Embarrassed

aww that's so sweetLOLTongue
but better tell you we were bashed a lot and yep names calling and all, so be prepared for the worstLOL
through Senior Member
through
through

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I carry OUR dear ACP's "i don't care a damn " attitude . Helps a lot.Big smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SakuuMimi2609

Go to top