Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Protests in Delhi against JA :'( (Page 4)

chinuchinu IF-Sizzlerz
chinuchinu
chinuchinu

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

These frigging idiots need to take a hikeAngryAngryAngry.
EK has contractual obligations with Zee so she cant shut a show that has been doing well for the channel due to some escaped nut house psychosAngryAngryAngry.
If only i can reach down in India and give them a piece of my mind.
So many importance issues at hand to discuss like rape,domestic violence,corruption and these losers protest for a show that ppl are earning their daily bread from.
These losers will fell God's wrathAngry...at the rate where they are going they are securing their places in hell for such idiocy.

maan khush kar dia itna kuch kah ke  Embarrassed   ..idiot jobless mindless ppl Ouch  Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ameilia

chinuchinu IF-Sizzlerz
chinuchinu
chinuchinu

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkmiss1

Originally posted by chinuchinu

ya it has to be old..cause during tht press conference all the issues were sorted out i guess after ekta agreed to change the name of the shw and the characters

hope everything falls in place very soon

n someone from forum also posted that zee already changed the show's name to AKBAR only then y the hell protest its old news i think but date is of today only 

oh i guess i missed tht post thn wht abt tht another name do dharmo ..one
well nw i guess sumone related 2 mughals r protesting ...tht u guyz r hurting the feelings of those who r related to akbar

rajputs r protesting not mughals they r least interested in such stuff n love peace  i think Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkmiss1l-NiklausFan-l

ipkmiss1 Groupbie
ipkmiss1
ipkmiss1

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged

ya it has to be old..cause during tht press conference all the issues were sorted out i guess after ekta agreed to change the name of the shw and the characters

hope everything falls in place very soon

n someone from forum also posted that zee already changed the show's name to AKBAR only then y the hell protest its old news i think but date is of today only 

oh i guess i missed tht post thn wht abt tht another name do dharmo ..one
well nw i guess sumone related 2 mughals r protesting ...tht u guyz r hurting the feelings of those who r related to akbar

rajputs r protesting not mughals they r least interested in such stuff n love peace  i think Smile 
well ofcourse they must have better things to do ..thn to get hurt by just a fiction ..and these people ugghAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinuchinu

l-NiklausFan-l IF-Rockerz
l-NiklausFan-l
l-NiklausFan-l

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged

These frigging idiots need to take a hikeAngryAngryAngry.
EK has contractual obligations with Zee so she cant shut a show that has been doing well for the channel due to some escaped nut house psychosAngryAngryAngry.
If only i can reach down in India and give them a piece of my mind.
So many importance issues at hand to discuss like rape,domestic violence,corruption and these losers protest for a show that ppl are earning their daily bread from.
These losers will fell God's wrathAngry...at the rate where they are going they are securing their places in hell for such idiocy.
Completely Agree with u, there are soo many issues to be sorted out, these morons are behind a fictional show!!SleepySleepy. Where is our nation heading?? Oh god save our countryDisapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Janvie--chinuchinuameilia

pallavi003 IF-Dazzler
pallavi003
pallavi003

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged

The article has today's date and the protest is in Delhi not in Rajasthan.
I hope this is just old news.
does it seem a trustworthy source to you?? Moreover there is mention of karni sena. with whom the issue has resolved. They had mutual agreements with Ekta. That was real and trustworthy as that has a video and was shown on channel too. And I have heard a same news many days ago,even I read it. I hope many people have read it too cause the link was posted here..And if you say about delhi. well they protested in Mumbai, ambala, chandigarh. all are karni sena. But now Ekta personally talked with the chairperson and he has agreed on name change term.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbHer_neha--Janvie--Autumn_RoseStar_girlchinuchinuameilia

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PallaviDas003

The article has today's date and the protest is in Delhi not in Rajasthan.
I hope this is just old news.
does it seem a trustworthy source to you?? Moreover there is mention of karni sena. with whom the issue has resolved. They had mutual agreements with Ekta. That was real and trustworthy as that has a video and was shown on channel too. And I have heard a same news many days ago,even I read it. I hope many people have read it too cause the link was posted here..And if you say about delhi. well they protested in Mumbai, ambala, chandigarh. all are karni sena. But now Ekta personally talked with the chairperson and he has agreed on name change term.
thank you for the Info.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbHer_nehachinuchinu

spanishgirl88 Newbie
spanishgirl88
spanishgirl88

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Honestly it's...FICTION why can't they get it?!
chinuchinu IF-Sizzlerz
chinuchinu
chinuchinu

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
we can call zee n balaji here...BALAJI TELEFILMS Office-> 02240698000
And,
ZEE TV OFFICE-> 022-24955555, 022-24943416

it would b helpful or not will demand change the name whatever i don't want the  show to go off air

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbHer_nehal-NiklausFan-l--Janvie--

Go to top