Hitler Didi

Who is the next actor you want Rati Pandey with ?

Poll

choose one from the below list -

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey ...so as HD has come to end...now rati fans must be exited for the new upcoming show...whichever it will be...so what are the qualities you wnt in the lead guy...what are you looking for ??? Whose your dream guy opposite Rati Pandey ??? Please select from the above given options and if you choose others...please mention others as well  . Now i have just mentioned the actors who right now aren't working in any daily show...or there shows are near to end ...or are right now doing movies and are open to good roles in telivision shows...so in short are available...

I strictly want a popular actor opposite her this time...as she has already proved herself with HD ...that she is capable enough...and can make a show hit even with a newbie...so she has done that experimentation already...now i want an experienced actor opposite her...and i wish her new show touches the sky of success...goes above even more than HD went...my all blessings are with her ...

i have neither mentioned arjun bijlani nor sumit vats as she has already worked with them and these days the already made couples are not casted together...they always choose new jodi...

so who should be the next actor according to you ? and why ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Sis for me "Barun Sobti" is number one choice.  I seriously believe that Rati and Barun (Together) will definitely rock the screen!!! I swear they will make everyone go crazy! 😃🤪

But i love karanvir Bohra and Karan Singh Grover as well 😃
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@surbhi me too don't want same jodi .but who is iqbal khan,mohit malhotra or kunal karan kapoor ? Confused

love to see rati
1 gurmeet
2 karan bohra
3 karan wahi
4 mishal raheja
Rasha4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Barun And Rati would look good..I would love to see them together..but its not possible anyways😆Karanvir Bohra..I like his acting a lott ..I wouldn't mind him either😳😆Karan tacker and Iqbal are good too😳
This kind of option is not available😆 toh I will only say Anyone who can match up to rati's acting and looks good chalega
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anaya_

@surbhi me too don't want same jodi .but who is iqbal khan,mohit malhotra or kunal karan kapoor ? Confused

love to see rati
1 gurmeet
2 karan bohra
3 karan wahi
4 mishal raheja

Iqbal khan is the one who played the main lead in "kaisa yeh pyar hai"
kunal karan kapoor is the one who is playing the main lead in na bole tum...
Btw i don't mind anyone of them...all of them are great actors!😳
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rasha4eva

Barun And Rati would look good..I would love to see them together..but its not possible anyways😆Karanvir Bohra..I like his acting a lott ..I wouldn't mind him either😳😆Karan tacker and Iqbal are good too😳

This kind of option is not available😆 toh I will only say Anyone who can match up to rati's acting and looks good chalega

Agree with you!!!
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -warz-

and bacha mohit malhotra ...he was there as kaarthic in bade ache lagte hain...the pehla waala kaarthic and he was vihaan of kya hua tera vaada as well...😊
Anaya_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -warz-

thnx wardah ,never heard abt kyph,i think it's old show

oh kunal is na bole ,this show also never watched but saw promos.. I feel ,his hieght small infront of rati

i want talented and smart guy apposite Rati
Anaya_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: EtherealRati

and bacha mohit malhotra ...he was there as kaarthic in bade ache lagte hain...the pehla waala kaarthic and he was vihaan of kya hua tera vaada as well...😊

oh didn't know his name but i googed and recognized soon..but he has left acting balh ,khtv,bcoz his father is no more .. He is only one man who can carry own family business. Toi article info
yu-know-who thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

my pick from the list would be iqbal khan 😳 e'z experienced enough and m sure thy''d be great friends off screen too.. . ..hmmm ..karan wahi.. wud do too.. and outside the list i wd like to rati pair up karan kundra or harshad chopra

Edited by hazel---haichee - 10 years ago