Hitler Didi

Who is the next actor you want Rati Pandey with ?

Poll Question: choose one from the below list -

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [6.56%]
11 [18.03%]
3 [4.92%]
10 [16.39%]
5 [8.20%]
1 [1.64%]
3 [4.92%]
0 [0.00%]
17 [27.87%]
7 [11.48%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Hey ...so as HD has come to end...now rati fans must be exited for the new upcoming show...whichever it will be...so what are the qualities you wnt in the lead guy...what are you looking for ??? Whose your dream guy opposite Rati Pandey ??? Please select from the above given options and if you choose others...please mention others as well  . Now i have just mentioned the actors who right now aren't working in any daily show...or there shows are near to end ...or are right now doing movies and are open to good roles in telivision shows...so in short are available...

I strictly want a popular actor opposite her this time...as she has already proved herself with HD ...that she is capable enough...and can make a show hit even with a newbie...so she has done that experimentation already...now i want an experienced actor opposite her...and i wish her new show touches the sky of success...goes above even more than HD went...my all blessings are with her ...

i have neither mentioned arjun bijlani nor sumit vats as she has already worked with them and these days the already made couples are not casted together...they always choose new jodi...

so who should be the next actor according to you ? and why ?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

.Karam.Deewani.Ishiqa_luv_RatirimshazebLuvArTi4everkiran_ratisreevijayanRamziMeriJaan-PD-SwirledDreams.ByGod.Nancy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is the next actor you want Rati Pandey with ?" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
karan tacker Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvArTi4ever

.Karam.Deewani.

Coolbie

.Karam.Deewani.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Sis for me "Barun Sobti" is number one choice.  I seriously believe that Rati and Barun (Together) will definitely rock the screen!!! I swear they will make everyone go crazy! Big smileSilly

But i love karanvir Bohra and Karan Singh Grover as well Big smile

Saadgi_Saloni

rimshazeb

Goldie

rimshazeb

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Iqbal khan or Barun Smile

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
@surbhi me too don't want same jodi .but who is iqbal khan,mohit malhotra or kunal karan kapoor ? Confused

love to see rati
1 gurmeet
2 karan bohra
3 karan wahi
4 mishal raheja

Rasha4eva

IF-Dazzler

Rasha4eva

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Barun And Rati would look good..I would love to see them together..but its not possible anywaysLOLKaranvir Bohra..I like his acting a lott ..I wouldn't mind him eitherEmbarrassedLOLKaran tacker and Iqbal are good tooEmbarrassed
This kind of option is not availableLOL toh I will only say Anyone who can match up to rati's acting and looks good chalegaApprove

.Karam.Deewani.

Coolbie

.Karam.Deewani.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anaya_

@surbhi me too don't want same jodi .but who is iqbal khan,mohit malhotra or kunal karan kapoor ? Confused

love to see rati
1 gurmeet
2 karan bohra
3 karan wahi
4 mishal raheja

Iqbal khan is the one who played the main lead in "kaisa yeh pyar hai"
kunal karan kapoor is the one who is playing the main lead in na bole tum...
Btw i don't mind anyone of them...all of them are great actors!Embarrassed

.Karam.Deewani.

Coolbie

.Karam.Deewani.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasha4eva

Barun And Rati would look good..I would love to see them together..but its not possible anywaysLOLKaranvir Bohra..I like his acting a lott ..I wouldn't mind him eitherEmbarrassedLOLKaran tacker and Iqbal are good tooEmbarrassed
This kind of option is not availableLOL toh I will only say Anyone who can match up to rati's acting and looks good chalegaApprove

Agree with you!!!Approve

Rasha4eva

Post Reply New Post

Go to top