Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~~~Terror Gang~~~~ #28 - ( Invitees Only!!!!) (Page 44)

-Sunset- IF-Rockerz
-Sunset-
-Sunset-

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by divvk

I'm watching IPKKND EBP rerun.. lol. what are they trying to show? I felt like everything looks so predictable.. In IPKKND, the biggest thing for success in the start was their unpredictable nature in getting the lead pair meet.. here, they are just following the same pattern Ouch and everything looks so predictable..  and that guy? really? I feel like laughing whenever he shows his so-called anger LOL it is so funny..  that guy's house looks like a military house LOL why are they spoiling RM? Cry
That guys anger really looks fake ! Confused And you said it right , everything is so predictable ! Where's the creativity here ? I watched several scenes while changing channels and all I was doing was trying to find out which part of RM it was being shot at  LOL Didnt find much similarities though Shocked Totally renovated it 
I am just praying they dont have the poolside EmbarrassedLOL That was only for Arshi ! Embarrassed

Why are you guys watching that new IPK?

Arshisarunrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Arshisarunrocks
Arshisarunrocks

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sunset-

I'm watching IPKKND EBP rerun.. lol. what are they trying to show? I felt like everything looks so predictable.. In IPKKND, the biggest thing for success in the start was their unpredictable nature in getting the lead pair meet.. here, they are just following the same pattern Ouch and everything looks so predictable..  and that guy? really? I feel like laughing whenever he shows his so-called anger LOL it is so funny..  that guy's house looks like a military house LOL why are they spoiling RM? Cry
That guys anger really looks fake ! Confused And you said it right , everything is so predictable ! Where's the creativity here ? I watched several scenes while changing channels and all I was doing was trying to find out which part of RM it was being shot at  LOL Didnt find much similarities though Shocked Totally renovated it 
I am just praying they dont have the poolside EmbarrassedLOL That was only for Arshi ! Embarrassed

Not watching ! Told you na , caught some glimpses while changing channels ! I only saw the first episode completely ! Bas =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sunset-

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged

lol. ya.anger doesn't suit him LOL obviously, everyone will compare him with arnav ji na LOL which can never be matched.. Embarrassed
divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sunset-

I'm not gonna watch it.. just seeing what SP is trying to prove!!! 
LetzLiveOurLyf IF-Rockerz
LetzLiveOurLyf
LetzLiveOurLyf

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
The keyboard in my Dell inspiron is not at all working...No other option left than to use OSK..:-"
Mini17 IF-Rockerz
Mini17
Mini17

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Hello! Koi hai?
Arshisarunrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Arshisarunrocks
Arshisarunrocks

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Ji Minwa !! ;)
Mini17 IF-Rockerz
Mini17