Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~~~Terror Gang~~~~ #28 - ( Invitees Only!!!!) (Page 131)

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 33383

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Before going anywhere else, you people first finish this CC! Angry
Not much left !! We will finish this !! I can spam with "1234 ABCD red blue green yellow" too ROFLROFL
Why so much emphasis on red?ROFL
Mennu nahi malum ROFLShockedROFL Wo mere BD ne kiya hai ROFL 
Or maybe Rasangi di ka asar hai ROFL
You naughty girl! Stop blaming your innocent BD & not-so-innocent Rasangi Di for everything! Angry
Main chhoti hu !!  Angry<-- Show this emo to Rasangi di not me ROFL
I don't care if you're chhoti or moti LOL
I am both chhoti and moti ROFL
I don't care if you're chhoti or moti or wear a dhoti LOL
I never wore a dhoti !! ROFLROFL *Imagines myself in a dhoti and dies* 
Die along with your ducky. 

Arshisarunrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Arshisarunrocks
Arshisarunrocks

Joined: 12 April 2012
Posts: 14356

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Before going anywhere else, you people first finish this CC! Angry
Not much left !! We will finish this !! I can spam with "1234 ABCD red blue green yellow" too ROFLROFL
Why so much emphasis on red?ROFL
Mennu nahi malum ROFLShockedROFL Wo mere BD ne kiya hai ROFL 
Or maybe Rasangi di ka asar hai ROFL
You naughty girl! Stop blaming your innocent BD & not-so-innocent Rasangi Di for everything! Angry
Main chhoti hu !!  Angry<-- Show this emo to Rasangi di not me ROFL
I don't care if you're chhoti or moti LOL
I am both chhoti and moti ROFL
I don't care if you're chhoti or moti or wear a dhoti LOL
I never wore a dhoti !! ROFLROFL *Imagines myself in a dhoti and dies* 
Die along with your ducky. 
You kidnapped ducky Angry
BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 33383

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Why the hell am I getting 'Pension Solution' emails? ShockedROFL
ROFLROFL You need to start planning from now only !! Adult jo ho ROFLROFLROFL OMG !!! I wil die today !!! ROFL
But how will I get pension without doing a job? ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshisarunrocks

Arshisarunrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Arshisarunrocks
Arshisarunrocks

Joined: 12 April 2012
Posts: 14356

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Why the hell am I getting 'Pension Solution' emails? ShockedROFL
ROFLROFL You need to start planning from now only !! Adult jo ho ROFLROFLROFL OMG !!! I wil die today !!! ROFL
But how will I get pension without doing a job? ROFL
ROFLROFL I don't know ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornThisWay

lolly143 IF-Rockerz
lolly143
lolly143

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 5680

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Why the hell am I getting 'Pension Solution' emails? ShockedROFL
ROFLROFL You need to start planning from now only !! Adult jo ho ROFLROFLROFL OMG !!! I wil die today !!! ROFL
But how will I get pension without doing a job? ROFL


let ur smart khopri think ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshisarunrocks

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 33383

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lolly143

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by lolly143

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by lolly143


omg i'm rofling here...ROFL u two r epic...ROFL barun's fav colour is blue...seriously meghwa..ROFL
i was never that innocent ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL OMG !! You are no less gutter queen ROFL 

PS- I will die of excess peeroudness today ROFL


u got it ? Shocked ROFL
 ab choti...'choti' nahi rahi...LOL
No i didnt Ermm


when u turn 18 ask me abt this ...i'll explain Embarrassed LOL
Shocked*thud*ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshisarunrocks

Arshisarunrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Arshisarunrocks
Arshisarunrocks

Joined: 12 April 2012
Posts: 14356

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by lolly143

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by lolly143

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by lolly143


omg i'm rofling here...ROFL u two r epic...ROFL barun's fav colour is blue...seriously meghwa..ROFL
i was never that innocent ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL OMG !! You are no less gutter queen ROFL 

PS- I will die of excess peeroudness today ROFL


u got it ? Shocked ROFL
 ab choti...'choti' nahi rahi...LOL
No i didnt Ermm


when u turn 18 ask me abt this ...i'll explain Embarrassed LOL
Shocked*thud*ROFL
I will complain to Sunsetwa ROFLROFL Ting !!! ROFL Gutter Girls !! 
BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 33383

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Before going anywhere else, you people first finish this CC! Angry
Not much left !! We will finish this !! I can spam with "1234 ABCD red blue green yellow" too ROFLROFL
Why so much emphasis on red?ROFL
Mennu nahi malum ROFLShockedROFL Wo mere BD ne kiya hai ROFL 
Or maybe Rasangi di ka asar hai ROFL
You naughty girl! Stop blaming your innocent BD & not-so-innocent Rasangi Di for everything! Angry
Main chhoti hu !!  Angry<-- Show this emo to Rasangi di not me ROFL
I don't care if you're chhoti or moti LOL
I am both chhoti and moti ROFL
I don't care if you're chhoti or moti or wear a dhoti LOL
I never wore a dhoti !! ROFLROFL *Imagines myself in a dhoti and dies* 
Die along with your ducky. 
You kidnapped ducky Angry
I didn't, ducky died because of your stupidity. 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~~|Khoon Chusle Friends#6|(Only Invitees) ~~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: CroppedHorizon.   Replies: 1204   Views: 19911

CroppedHorizon. 1204 19911 27 September 2013 at 12:50am by .Bonfire_Heart.
~~~Terror Gang~~~#27(Invitees Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: LetzLiveOurLyf   Replies: 1198   Views: 23230

LetzLiveOurLyf 1198 23230 18 August 2013 at 10:00am by BornThisWay
~~|Khoon Chusle Friends#5|(Only Invitees) ~~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ..sairat..   Replies: 1198   Views: 24418

..sairat.. 1198 24418 12 August 2013 at 10:34am by ..sairat..
Gangs of Arshians(invitees only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42

Author: cutepie.arshi   Replies: 331   Views: 8232

cutepie.arshi 331 8232 11 August 2013 at 10:00am by Dhaakad
32 Inches Smile Wide - A Paradise |Invitees Only|

2 3 4 5 6

Author: KaShArHi_Krishi   Replies: 42   Views: 2567

KaShArHi_Krishi 42 2567 01 August 2013 at 2:11pm by KaShArHi_Krishi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index