Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Kagaz Ki Kashthi-Luv tht Sacrifices life#9_(#10 pg 1) (Page 82)

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
awesome update

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
part 106
awesome part dear...
lovely...
Shiv made Sanjh to think about it...
Maan Geet scenes was nice...
Maahi baby is cute...
cont soon dear...
impoojaverma IF-Sizzlerz
impoojaverma
impoojaverma

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
beautiful update
m happy that there is no more problem b/w saanjh & maan
shiv made her to think about from maan's POV
gorgeousqueen. IF-Stunnerz
gorgeousqueen.
gorgeousqueen.

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
it was too awesome
kashtilover Senior Member
kashtilover
kashtilover

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
awesome dii
shiv s sucha sweethheart
loved the new house
hira2010 IF-Dazzler
hira2010
hira2010

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
AWSUMMM 
mani24 Goldie
mani24
mani24

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
yiipppeee me to pichle two days se dancing di DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
coz meri di ne mere two fav FF update kiye aur di aapne mera yeh all time fav update kiya uske liye aapki baby sis aapko bepanah aur pyar karti haiEmbarrassed di just loved how shiv took saanjh away to let her seep in the new info she got aur to also let her know ke how much maaneet love each other deeply di just loved jab shiv ne saanjh ko kaha on her saying ke she wanted to know the truth to shiv was right ke at wht cost couldn't she see the pain & fear evident on his face aur phir he let her kow ke when he got to know the truth to he himself was angry at him he wanted to kill him for the sin he did lekin then he saw the undying love geet has for him Embarrassed aur then he said ke her love made me realize the love I have for u aur then ke maan was wrong lekin he was not a monster agar hota tau he would have divorced geet aur would have chosen maahika over geet aur then shiv told her ke how the last time geet was in hospital aur how difficult it was for him but he chose his love over the symbol of his love aur di loved this line when shiv said to saanjh ke maan hated me not coz of wht I did to u but coz he was scared ke I will snatch geet frm him he loves her a lot truly aur said to saanjh try not to be harsh on him aur then shiv-saanjh shared a moment together was really blushy di lagta hai they gearing up to do some more when they will accompany maaneet on there HMLOL aur jab right time par maan ne phone kiya to maan-shiv talk was just WONDERFUL di love the bond maan-shiv share di sachiClap aur once home tau geet when went to her room to she was just awed at the way there room was changed di the pic u put was so real along wid the pictures ke I could see our maaneet thereClap aur di tht room depicted our maaneet's love frm each & every cornerEmbarrassed loved how maahi ke pic was in the middleEmbarrassed aur then maan embraced his love frm behind aur geet confirmed ke she just loved this whole room so much aur there was another surprise for her in the corner of the room was maahi's cot beautifully placed aur decorated wid her toys aur kitty pillows aur there was a small stack having her baby food aur change of clothes aur jab maan asked ke guess who did it tau she knew ke it's shiv as he knows her choice so well aur maan was again jelous aur said ke I too know my maahi's choice aur geet could sense the jelousy in his voice aur let him know ke we should thank him as his best frnd did so much aur maahi loves shiv aur again maan was back ke his maahi love her dadda moreSmile aur then started our maaneet passion which was just DIVINE di sachi main MAGICAL aur di my again most loved part when maaneet made love aur maan was moving away frm her tau she did not let him go away aur held him to her feeling contended aur phir raat ko was the reception aur lavish party aur maaneet joined hand in hand wid there 3 month old love aur waha par jate hi lights off aur spot light on geet aur maan kneeling down in front of her thanking her for being in his life accepting him wid his mistakes his sins making his house a home aur di again loved whn maan said ke abhi bhi main nahi bata sakta ke mujhe kab tumse pyar howa it's just ke har pal tumhare liye mera pyar bas aur badhta hi chala gaya Embarrassed loved these lines di when maan said ke I love u like the sun's existance,love like the  breath I take love u like the ocean has it's life and will love u till the breath I take aur beyond tht aur phir yaha tak kaha ke agar death aaye tau pehle mujhe taake I can wait for u till eternity aur geet having tears in her eyes closed his mouth aur said ke agar maut aaye to hum dono ko ek saath kyunki geet cannot wait longer to meet her maan geet ko to har kadam par apne maan chahiyeCryEmbarrassedClapClapClapaur the whole crowd clapped crying seeing the love they have for each other aur geet did the unexpected she kissed him in front of all aur maan whispered ILU in her mouthEmbarrassed aur phir achanak they heard maaneet's love maahi clapping her hand so loud kissed shiv face giggling aur laughign understanding her parents words aur there loveEmbarrassed di eagerly waiting ke maaneet HM ke liye kaha jaa rahe hai aur di jaldi next dena aur thank u again for this MAGICAL update di jab se u updated have read it 4 times alreadyEmbarrassed
lehr IF-Sizzlerz
lehr
lehr

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
wow fab update dear
loved it a lot

Go to top