Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Kagaz Ki Kashthi-Luv tht Sacrifices life#9_(#10 pg 1) (Page 46)

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged

all are teasing Geet and most active is Daadi...

Shiv told Maan how Sam is trying to take revenge by hurting Maahika...

and Sam and Sasha are involved in creating problem in Maaneet life...

now Maan is very angry...hope he does something before Sam hurt Maahika...

very interesting update...

thanx for pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged

...Big smile  

4 pming me...Smile

ur updates r just   n  ...ClapClapClap

u really done a  StarStarStar..

4 this n keep it up sweety...Thumbs Up
me just .....EmbarrassedBig smile

tons of ..HugHug

the  job up dear..Clap..

keep ing dear...Big smile

P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but don't coppied it whole as my post...Angryand if u don't send me PM..m not able to comment...
 P.S.S.: I Give u all Dhamki Last Time.. if u guys not comment on my creations.. next time..if like or not..m not giving any comment on urs too...Yaar..m also Human..don't think me as only commenter also as friendShockedOuchConfused
Note: sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...ConfusedOuch

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i know just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...Cryme uncontorled sob.sob..Cry
N.B.: Me not making any of this graphics this r from glitter-graphics 

mani24 Goldie

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
hey meri pyari di this update just shocked me lekin di then it just made me love u sooo much more sachi di the conv maan sam aur shiv aur geet had it just at times brought tears in my eyes aur phir made me feel proud of our maaneet's love di just loved it ke maan aur sam spoke to each other aur di ur so true ke sam buri nahi hai it's just tht she cannot digest ke maan left me for geet aur di maan ne sahi kaha ke kya yeh sab karna is more over the frndship he sam aur shiv shared aur di loved jab maan ne sam se poocha ke kya tum apne rapist ke saath rah sakti  ho aur usse bepanah pyaar kar sakti ho lekin geet ne kiya she loves me endlessly aur brought the maan in me which was hidden di loved these lines of maanClap aur again geet was standing there to save him ke don't speak more it's all left behind us di our maaneet love just bring tears in my eyes CryEmbarrassed aur di maan ne sam ko sahi kaha ke agar geet kisi aur ke apne dil se chahti to main use zaroor chod deta shocking sam lekin di maan was right jab sujal came to geet to maan was ready to leave her if tht's where her heart is lekin jab she only wanted her maan to maan to upar wale ko bhi ijazat nahi deta uski geet ko usse cheene ke di I just loved those parts sachi aur di aapko crazy lagega lekin till date have read this story full parts 12 times alreadyEmbarrassed aur di again he told sam ke geet was willing to die for his love his maahi who was in her just coz she was a part of him aur she loved tht symbol way too much than her life aur di maan was so true here as wellClapEmbarrassed aur di when sam did realize ke she can never be & do wht geet had done to before she could hit the ground her frnds maan aur shiv came there aur even geet supported her letting her know ke she is the gud person aur apne is achhai ko badle ke peeche mat khatam karo aur she was right ke sam deserves so much better which she will get aur I trust u for tht di Wink aur phir di loved how sam understood geet aur let her know aur maan aur shiv ke she never intended to hurt maahi kyunki maahi is maan's baby aur she can never hurt her lekin disclosed ke sasha was giving her ideas to hurt maahi aur jab she refused to do so aur even said ke she will report to police abt her regarding her stealing info too so she flew away lekin sam did try to keeep mahi safe aur di for this thing I just wnt to tell u ke I liked sam for the first timeSmile aur phir di glad ke sam told ke she needs time and break from all tis aur promised to geet aur others ke she can't promise to be a gud person lekin will try not be a bad person aur di loved her more when she said to shiv ke apologize to saanjh frm my side citing ke uski yeh halat kahi na kahi meri wajah se howi thi aur di then when she went to maan aur said ke kaash ke main keh paati ke agle janam main I get u lekin I know ke yeh kabhi nahi ho sakta hai kyunki har janam main maan sirf geet ka hoga aur di then she did say ke after wht I've heard geet deserves maan Clap aur again di sam surprised me while sayng to geet ke pata nahi ke hum kabhi dost ban payege ya nahi lekin jo mujhe aaj pata chala for tht I will always respect u geetClap aur phir di she said the lines which made me love u more when she said ke main bewaqoof thi  jo maan ko apne tricks se paana chah rahi thi lekin maaneet ka pyaar pure hain aur I saw tht when both were taking pheras the happiness in both of u aur then she ssaid ke noone can strain ur relationship aur hope ke muhe bhi ek din aisa sacha pyaar mile aur di geet was right in letting herknow ke she will indeed find her true love aur di sab ke baad saanjh has heard everything aur di me scared I do not want maan aur saanjh ke relationship ko kuch ho hope di ke the next part both can talk aur geet canlet saanjh kow everything di aur di this whole update just made me love u more di the words the feelings everything was jsut FLAWLESS aur di I hope ke sam can be the best frn in maaneet's life just the way sujal is now wid his love aur di ek baat kehni hai aapse di it's my b'day on 24/sep aur di mujhe apni b'day par aapse promise chahiye ke aap hamesha hamare saath rahoge in my this second home GF aur will always write on our maaneet aur di I promise to be by ur side till the last breath I take aur di thank u for making me a part of ur this beautiful & epic maaneet creations aur thank u for making me ur baby sisCryEmbarrassed aur di kya aap us din mere liye mere is fav FF ko dobara update karoge plzzzSmile LOVE U INSANELY di aur today witing for my other two fav K2HY aur KurbaanEmbarrassed

storytellerm IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
ye kya hua
oh god no
itne happy happy moment ke badh crying nahi acha lagta
but i hope sab theek ho jaye
ab kya hoga
just hope maan and sanjh ke beech kuch gadbad na ho
grt part

anuandavi IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Awesome update

maanshi IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
part 103

wow... lovely update

maaneet with mahi... love it
mahi missed her dad-mom so much
maahi n maan scene was so lovely
n maahi cute antics ... so sweet
Big smile ... hayyy
u wrote itClap amazingly
n maan naughtinessEmbarrassed ... superb

maahi want to do all that what her mama does n specially on new wall... shiv .. hehehehe
maan n maahi one more cute moments
m so much love that

all family teasing n haapy moments were fab

good shiv told maan everything

ClapSuperb Part Clap
Love IT very much

Noshin_Diya Senior Member

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Worst past goneee  finally everything sorted out... Sam realized her fault that's  great.. Now hoping for a bright happy future ...  so that day sam tried to save Mahii  from that culprit sasha how could she  think so cheap ghoshhh...   still shiv n maan stood beside sam...  Geet also forgave her Smile all happy happy ... 

maanshi IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
part 104

full with reality... all characters truth... about life n feelings n pov

maan's each n every word was awesome

like sam part also
she doesn't want to hurt maahi n she saved her from shasa was so nice

geet n shiv also present n all support sam

Clapawesomely written
very emotional
Love it
all was well till sanjh come in picture ...

waiting to know sanjh reaction on maaneet

Go to top