Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
part 101-103
awesome updates
tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mani24

Oh meri pyari di mere aaj ke din ki shuruwat was just HEAVEN coz u updated my fav FF K3 aur di I just adored this update to the core 😳 awww di maahi is like my lifeline just like our maaneet she's the best thing after our maaneet in this FF aur di jab maaneet bahar aaye to the way maahi was jumping in shiv's arms to go to her dadda aur she actually did tht too aur maan caught her was just LOVELY😊 aur phir she in her own language spoke to her dadda aur di the best she put her hands on her face aur then hides her face in her dadda's neck just brought tears in my eyes di😭😊 but they were happy one she acutally did let maan know ke she missed him aur her mamma aur phir jumped to her mom aur then mommy kissed her angel aur she again saying bas bas😊 aur di maan ka abhi bhi geet ko tease karna was just SUPERBπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ aur the whole family teasing geet was FABULOUS this is wht is a FAMILY di aur di me glad to be a part of this BEAUTIFUL maaneet FAMILY thank u for it di 😊 aur di jab maahi ne bhi kaha ke she wants to put her hands in the haldi to do the same wht her mumma was doing aur jab sabne mana kiya to she cried aur maan kya apni jaan se aansu dekh sakta hai he told her OK aur do it aur di she actually did wht mom did put her small hand prints on the wall aur phir again she did aur apne shiv chachu ki shirt sajadi πŸ˜† aur phir uske baad the way she laughed di was just MAGICAL aur again hid herself in her dadda's neck aur laughed again aur phir chupke se saw her chachu wid her angelic face which is maaneet's love is shown in her face di isliye to woh itni khubsurat hai aur angelic hai coz of her parents love they have for each other it shows in her face in her soul😳 aur di loved the most jo main chahti thi shiv ne maan ko sab bata diya aur maan is enraged aur thank god shiv went behind him di jaise mainne pehle kaha di plzzz ab mere maaneet ko kabhi alag mat karna di they together fight against all odds to keep there family there love safe aur di ab bhi my only request di maan sasha aur sameera ko aisi saza de ke woh kya koi aur bhi maan ki zindagi(geet) aur uski jaan(maahi) ki taraf aankh bhi na utha sake dobara aur di yeh udpate to buhut short tha di plzzz mere liye abhi ke abhi dedo na next update di me begging u plzzz am dyng to read the next one di plzzz abhi ke abhi dosra part bhi update kardo na plzzz😳

I Just LOVE U INSANELY di sooo much ❀️

ohh meri baby sis, only u can say and talk so many lovely things and love u a lottt...
hmm and maaneet wil stay together always

tich.1990mg thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvinangia

I don't know why but , I'm in love with this FF..K3 is my jaan..! πŸ˜ƒ
It's has some MAGIC in it..😊
everytime i read an update of this FF i feel like reading it again and again..that's why i read a single more than 5 times...!πŸ˜†
i know you'll say I'm crazy..yes i accepy I'm crazy for my K3 that's why i have read this FF 73 times from starting!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
it was again a dhasooo update..loved the way Maaneet were welcomed !πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
specially Maahika , Mumma n Dadda wala part...it was so damn cute hayeee!😳😳
Maahika's dadda is being too besharam he need wet wet kissies from Maahika's mumma *winks*πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Then family teasing Geet uff Maan signalled Geet to tell them what happened last night..Sudhar jao Maan babau warna apni Mishty se bahot pitoge πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ€£
Maan's mom line was awesome hehehehe and then realisation what she said πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
ThankGod finally Shiv told everything  to Maan about Sameera's evil intentions to harm Maahika..😑
Abb aayega mazaa..now Maan will make Sameera's life hell..Wish Maan gives 10-12 slaps to sameera and much more kamini badi aayi thi Maan ki angel ko hurt krne πŸ˜‘😑
waiting for tehir long Honey-Moon...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
I'll be waiting for next update eagrly do update soon 
Thank You for giving me my K3😳
love You β€οΈ
Muahh πŸ‘πŸΌ
HugsπŸ€—

muahh muahhh love u jaan
sorry jaan, light and net ka problem tha...
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yiippeee main to aaj khushi ke maare zaroor mar jawongi di thank u sooo much di aur di me waiting for this update sooo badly aur I know di ke u will rock wid this update again sachi eagerly waiting for the upate right now di 😳
tich.1990mg thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

πŸ₯³

Haila me first yippeee

Indeed the most needed part

loved tat sam said wat she had and wat maan had

it was needed tat Maan had to make Sam understand tat Sam was wrong now and needed to move in life with a peace and smile tat she would never get maan as her love was never so strong

and i loved tat she did understand

but now Sanjh wat will happen as she believed Maan was best for geet but the truth tat he was her rapist will it change everything

will their relation change
Edited by sdlife19 - 10 years ago
lehr thumbnail
awesome update dear
this was necessary
thank god sam understood that she needs to move on in her life
now sanjh know that maan raped geet
lets see what will happen
continue soon dear
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
love it sam justifying herself maan showing samiara mirror of there life  shiv maan consoling her so shasha bi... mind was there hope maan teach her also sanjh heard everything waiting for maan sanjh confrontation
alinaza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Wat a twist!! I never expected Sam to be not so bad. I really thought she wanted to hurt Mahi. But I loved how u showed Sam as being human - not good, not bad, just human and flawed. I'm even surprised by how mature Maan has become, he didnt go crazy with fury on Sam like I expected. I thought it was lovely how shiv, maan and geer were so supportive of sam in the end.

Omg, Saanjh and Maan face off?! Wat will happen now???

Love this FF! Cant wait for the next chapter...