Kagaz Ki Kashthi-Luv tht Sacrifices life#9_(#10 pg 1) - Page 17

Posted: 10 years ago
awesoem part ...finallly shiv told maan about sam's plan ...i hope ab to maan samjh jaaye k geet sam k i wajah se itni insecure kyu he ...i want maan to throgh sam out from KC ...
waiting for next
nice part
all teasing geet
n maan enjoying it
shiv told about the ill intensions of sam
wat will maan do to sam???
Lovely update..
Loving naughty mahi..
Luvd the teasings..geet blushing scarlet red..
Pre-cap quite interesting...
Continue soon..
Beautiful update ...
loved it... 😛
maahi is sooo cute n naughty ... 😊
precap is interesting ...
Continue soon plz...
loved the update
poor geet maan ki wajah se sb usko tease karne lage
 😳 😉
nd mahi live u my cutiee shiv ki shirt par nhi face par print dena tha bacche
chalo shive ne bta diya ki sam ne kya kiya ab maan se usse kaun bachyega
wating for nxt
Oh meri pyari di mere aaj ke din ki shuruwat was just HEAVEN coz u updated my fav FF K3 aur di I just adored this update to the core 😳 awww di maahi is like my lifeline just like our maaneet she's the best thing after our maaneet in this FF aur di jab maaneet bahar aaye to the way maahi was jumping in shiv's arms to go to her dadda aur she actually did tht too aur maan caught her was just LOVELY😊 aur phir she in her own language spoke to her dadda aur di the best she put her hands on her face aur then hides her face in her dadda's neck just brought tears in my eyes di😭😊 but they were happy one she acutally did let maan know ke she missed him aur her mamma aur phir jumped to her mom aur then mommy kissed her angel aur she again saying bas bas😊 aur di maan ka abhi bhi geet ko tease karna was just SUPERB😳😉 aur the whole family teasing geet was FABULOUS this is wht is a FAMILY di aur di me glad to be a part of this BEAUTIFUL maaneet FAMILY thank u for it di 😊 aur di jab maahi ne bhi kaha ke she wants to put her hands in the haldi to do the same wht her mumma was doing aur jab sabne mana kiya to she cried aur maan kya apni jaan se aansu dekh sakta hai he told her OK aur do it aur di she actually did wht mom did put her small hand prints on the wall aur phir again she did aur apne shiv chachu ki shirt sajadi 😆 aur phir uske baad the way she laughed di was just MAGICAL aur again hid herself in her dadda's neck aur laughed again aur phir chupke se saw her chachu wid her angelic face which is maaneet's love is shown in her face di isliye to woh itni khubsurat hai aur angelic hai coz of her parents love they have for each other it shows in her face in her soul😳 aur di loved the most jo main chahti thi shiv ne maan ko sab bata diya aur maan is enraged aur thank god shiv went behind him di jaise mainne pehle kaha di plzzz ab mere maaneet ko kabhi alag mat karna di they together fight against all odds to keep there family there love safe aur di ab bhi my only request di maan sasha aur sameera ko aisi saza de ke woh kya koi aur bhi maan ki zindagi(geet) aur uski jaan(maahi) ki taraf aankh bhi na utha sake dobara aur di yeh udpate to buhut short tha di plzzz mere liye abhi ke abhi dedo na next update di me begging u plzzz am dyng to read the next one di plzzz abhi ke abhi dosra part bhi update kardo na plzzz😳

I Just LOVE U INSANELY di sooo much ❤️
amazing update...
maahi ka target hamesha shiv hi rahta h bechara shiv...
sam to gyi kam se...
loved it...
lovely part.
every1 is teasing geet bt dey shud tease maan also nt fair...
welcoming session ws very vute n nice just lovd it...
finally maan cums to knw d reality of sam nw waiting fr d confrontation...
loved it...
continue soon
awesome👏👏

maahika spoiled shivs shirt🤣

maan knows about sam . waiting to see maans reaction
Awesome update
Loved it
Amazingly written...
lol all are teasing maaneet...cute family moments...Loving it...
Lol maahi is so cute love her n her nautanki as shiv says...
Ohh shive told abt Sam n sasha to maan... 
Continue soon
Eagerly waiting...