love maaneet relation new comfort
๐Ÿ˜ณlevel n happiness ๐Ÿ˜Š
geet want tatoo๐Ÿ˜‰ ... wow
maan was so worried about thinking tatoo will give her pain ... so sweet
maan want to fulfill geet all dr
eams including HM
n planed with shiv

love maaneet possessiveness for their angel ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

maaneet convo about SS n hm was amazing ..
๐Ÿ‘...๐Ÿ‘

true after maa masi can give same love to child โญ๏ธ

Love IT
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome part..
cont.sooon
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG
WHAT A BOLD GEET - SHE ROCKED MAAN TODAY

AND WHAT A PLAN OF MAAN - GO ON HM BUT TAKE SAANJH AND SHIV AS BABY SITTERS FOR MAHI
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kya dimag lagaya maan ne ...humein pata chl raha tha ki kuch aisehi honewala hai...abb dekhte hai saanjh kya karti hai...

superb n beautiful n mindblowing n hot update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous.loved itc
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi!! Tich first of all a big sorry for not commenting on an amazing last part of this story as I was unwell...so I am commenting on both parts here...omg!! what an update,too hot to handle ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† it left me breathless and speechless too๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜› it was just awesome and very well written just like the last part,when two people are in love and they make love,its very natural to be hot and passionate and you have potrayed their emotions through your writing very beautifully๐Ÿ˜Š and those who find it vulgar or bad are not normal but are hypocrites,๐Ÿ˜กwho might do the same thing behind closed doors but will never agree with others emotions,so don't pay any attention to such people,just block them and never change your style of writing for anyone...maaneet moments were just outstanding and now i am looking forward to their honeymoon with maahi,shiv and saanjh๐Ÿ˜† only you could come up with such ideas๐Ÿ˜†, their own child,cousin and sister-inlaw on their honeymoon ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† but i am loving it and looking forward for lots more of such updates๐Ÿ˜‰continue soon๐Ÿ˜› Edited by ns.1 - 10 years ago
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wonderful update...

finally they are coming out from all the painful memories...especially Geet...she has to bear much much more than Maan in hands of her fate and Maan also...

I always love Maan-Geet passion and romance...but I love it more when they have feelings to erase each others pain more than only romance...so update was beautiful for me...

thanx for pm...

revathinair thumbnail
i luved it..realy awsum..geet became more bold..i like her new changed avathar..but i really missed maahi in this update..so plsss update the next chapter as soon as possible.it will b very hard for geet to convince sanjh for go with them..
.OneDirection. thumbnail
Beautiful part

Oh lol their morning session was too hawwt ๐Ÿ˜ณ Oh oh ๐Ÿ˜ฒ was much shocked to see the bold geet ๐Ÿ˜†
Geet wants a tattoo ๐Ÿ˜†
Maan 's idea for shiv & sanjana
gosh, he is so naughty ๐Ÿ˜ณ

totally rocking and awesome โญ๏ธ cant wait for next, update soon ๐Ÿ˜›
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was amazing.. ahemm.. Maneet wants to take Shiv & Sanjh & Mahi with them for Honeymoon..๐Ÿ˜‰Nice part..