Kagaz Ki Kashthi-Luv tht Sacrifices life#9_(#10 pg 1) - Page 69

Posted: 9 years ago
in past maan love with sam then also he did not feel quilty for sex with other women . what is his meaning of love,sex is remedy for loneliness and frustration nice reason .in any case  geet know this her lovely husband  has a play boy what she do,how can she let him love her is she feel creepy.saanjh is not stick with shiv ,

meri pyari di reading my eternal fav FF just gives me joy itna ke di when I was reading so I was crying but in happiness coz my di updated my fav one di aur di this update was just BEAUTIFUL I just di admire our maaneet love aur di after wht they have gone thru di there love now is just eternal 👏😳 aur di my heart went out for shiv ke he's scared now ke after knowing ke saanjh is presumed dead he was frantic aur was doing things tht he was not meant to lekin now is scared ke agar woh sab saanjh ko pata chala tau wht will be her reaction par di I hope ke aisa waisa kuch na ho coz di after our maaneet HM I so want to see shiv-saanjh big wedding just the way our maaneet had aur di I hope ke jaise pure & beautiful relation maaneet ka hai bilkul waise hi maaneet together can strengthen shiv-saanjh relationship too aur di I so love our innocent geet who was on the verge of crying ke she spend a lot of money balke wht she spend was not even half of it aur di again her maan let her know ke woh yeh sab kuch apni geet aur maahi ke liye hi tau kama raha hai aur agar yeh spend nahi karege tau aur kon karega aur di but loved the way maan teased his jaan ke tum jo bhi spend karoongi main interest ke saath loonga aur geet understood wht he meant aur our maaneet were lost in the beautiful passioante love tht they have for each other😳 di waiting for the next by holding my breath dying for the next one di😳
Welcum back dear :)
update iz superBB :)
Welcome back
Nice update
superb dear. shiv is so much jealous whenever ian was watching maahika and saanjh. when geet talked about the breast feed infront of ion , maan also become alert. geet is geet. she is upset because she thought she had spend lot of money. waiting for next dear
Originally posted by ankyyy

awesum update
welcum back...
awww mahika is so cute...
why do i feel there is more to this ian...
just hope maaneet be toghether frever...
update soon
welcome back on GF Tich
OMG
ian ...
man you are gone 
thank god you understood timely pther wise you were going to b re murdered by either maan or Shiv.

Geet you are so innocent d\don't know how rich your hubby is?
He can earb faster than you spend so carry on
cute n crazy update...all men r mad...but dere is story abt lara n shiv...i think so...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr  d lovely update...

continue soon plz...
omg finaly u update k3 love u dear awsum updates Ian became amuse to saw sanj n geet twin some one burning ohh shiv he was burned Ian from his eyes ooh mera cuty pie mahi Ian love her she is sooo adorable every one want to take her love so was Ian but kon samja j dada aur buddy ko cold war between Ian n shiv opps maan n shiv has past which geet n sanj dont know new twist maan shiv u both r gone now if geet or sanj ko pata chala toh what will happen only tich know n maan give money to geet n shiv to sanj both girls enjoyed geet felt bad spend all money love maaneet moment who is lara
Thanks for updating. 
Missed lot...
Maahi s naughtiness..