Chhan Chhan

Chhanchhan going OFF AIR *Discuss HERE* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

rajnandini1

rajnandini1

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
is it true that chhan chhan is going off air? if yes then my question is why?
am a regular tv viewer who has no complain with the show. or its concept. there are 100 other shows which has no story line at all and is still on air for more than 2 years. chhan chhan at least had a social message.
i wonder whats the real story? Sanz was giving her 100%. not only she has a pretty face , she is a thorough professional also.
i just dont understand. anyways all the best to her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbatSIFAN87_Athena_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chhanchhan going OFF AIR *Discuss HERE* (Page 3)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeliciousAS

Coolbie

DeliciousAS

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShubhangiRT

Why are we guys, still discussing only. It may be rumor or may be confirmed. We are waiting for confirmation.. Why???????????? At this time we should contact Sony SET that what we feel. We think show has lot of caliber in story. We think SaNuj are Adorable and Sizzling. We think show is giving strong msg to society. We think show deserves atleast a year run.
So better before they confirm, they should read our points too. They may change their decision, if its confirmed. If not, then they will know about shows popularity !! I hope some will agree and help me in telling them. I have mailed and msged them. A reply got from Sony SET page "We will let your feedback reach to Production house and fiction department of Chhanchhan-Sony TV. Thank you for taking time to write to us." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So please atleast one mail/msg on FB pages from your original IDs.

Agree with you...Till now no channels have given any conformation on the same..as and u say...even i messaged thm and got same rteply...Clap..e shld be positive./

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIFAN87_Athena_

Music_Junkie

IF-Dazzler

Music_Junkie

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

I just wannna know why there are so many rumors from certain Indian media to degrade this fantastic show.
This is a show of intelligence and logic. It does not insult my intelligence as a viewer. It is progressive and not suppressive. 
Certain Indian media keeps bringing the ending of the show. 
Again and again. 
Even IF the show was going off air, what is the need of bringing it up everyday? 
I wonder if they are being paid off to do this?
I also wonder if there is any way that TRPs can be tampered with. Am I being too imaginative?? Well, in a place like India where corruption is rampant, this show has had nothing but trouble since the wannabe was fired! And I am wondering how long his family's hand is. They are in this industry. And they are influential. And he did get the job initially, only because of his dad (as he mentioned himself) although he was not qualified for it. 
I hope this is a rumor. 
The channel did say the show has an extension until March.

@Bold:Seriously??

if TRPs can be tampered 90% of  soaps that  graced our idiot box  so far, wouldn't have been sacked citing low TRP as the reason.if it can be tampered then why would any  channel implement it or why consider the TRPs which can be tampered as the yardstick  to SACK shows.
if the wannabe 's family is that influential,he wouldn't have been fired in   the  first place. Second if at all  the wannabe's influential  family had hand in TRP tampering/manipulation it would've been done while he was part of the show, it wasn't the show TRPs were sky rocketing when he was a part of the show, the highest being the opening week where it garnered 1.4, from then it was a downhill.

There were other factors which lead to show being axed,be it the story, the execution and not to mention the fastening speed at which most of the tracks were finished hurriedly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Athena_

puglet

IF-Dazzler

puglet

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajnandini1

is it true that chhan chhan is going off air? if yes then my question is why?
am a regular tv viewer who has no complain with the show. or its concept. there are 100 other shows which has no story line at all and is still on air for more than 2 years. chhan chhan at least had a social message.
i wonder whats the real story? Sanz was giving her 100%. not only she has a pretty face , she is a thorough professional also.
i just dont understand. anyways all the best to her.

It is not confirmed, but enough sources indicated that being the case that it can be accepted. We all can wonder what the real reasoning is but I am sure Sony will state it axed the soap because of low TVT/TRP numbers. Neither do I understand why such a good, quality show was axed instead of one many other options the channel or production house could have explored.

_Athena_

goguma

IF-Rockerz

goguma

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShubhangiRT

Why are we guys, still discussing only. It may be rumor or may be confirmed. We are waiting for confirmation.. Why???????????? At this time we should contact Sony SET that what we feel. We think show has lot of caliber in story. We think SaNuj are Adorable and Sizzling. We think show is giving strong msg to society. We think show deserves atleast a year run.
So better before they confirm, they should read our points too. They may change their decision, if its confirmed. If not, then they will know about shows popularity !! I hope some will agree and help me in telling them. I have mailed and msged them. A reply got from Sony SET page "We will let your feedback reach to Production house and fiction department of Chhanchhan-Sony TV. Thank you for taking time to write to us." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So please atleast one mail/msg on FB pages from your original IDs.

and this is the reply i get,  each time i wrote to them,
for the past 3/4 mnths

Thank you for writing in. Your feedback is very valuable to us.

We will revert back to you shortly.

Keep watching Sony Entertainment Television!

Team SET

Sidda8

IF-Rockerz

Sidda8

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
It's sad to know that CC is ending too soon. The show just started getting more interesting. 

luvbbat

LIKEDMG

IF-Rockerz

LIKEDMG

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Very good decision by channel...Big smile

rockstar212

manjusha7

manjusha7

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged