India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa OS: One Sexy Reunion [18+]

-Candz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Candz-
-Candz-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I know I really shouldn't even be writing another story with all the updates I need to do to existing ones LOL But nothing is coming to me for them right now so those updates are on hold and this OS is my apology for that Wink

This is me recycling my own short story on fictional characters that I'd written over a year ago and posted on my blog. I'm replacing the names I used with AsYa and tweaking it a bit. Enjoy! Big smile

Warning: this one's a bit more saucy than my other stories so  . . . well . . . you know . . . you've been warned LOL And bears no resemblance to AsYa's characteristics that we know and loved

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoya walked into her bedroom only to freeze in shock and surprise. Asad Ahmed Khan was lying in her bed stark naked save for her cream silk sheets barely covering his nakedness. He looked . . . Good God! Sexy as hell! He was her waking wet dream. He lounged against the mountains of pillows like an Adonis.

"Are you just going to stare at me or are you going to get naked and join me?" His voice was low and gruff with sexual heat that sent shivers up her spine and curled her toes. "How did you get in here, Asad? Y-You're not supposed to be here. You know I can't see you.  I'm getting married tomorrow." Her voice was rough and weak. Even knowing it was wrong, him being here, she wanted him as she always had.

He was her childhood crush. They'd grown up together, spent every spare moment together till they were seventeen when Asad had to leave because his dad had gotten a big promotion in another city. She'd cried a lot for him. Missed him so much. His companionship, his friendship. She had always counted on him and suddenly he wasn't there anymore.

When she finally saw him again five years later, she was engaged to someone else. He hadn't known that when he'd kissed her after having lunch together three days ago. She'd felt so terribly guilty after that kiss she'd just blurted it out and all but ran from the room. The intensity of the attraction that was between them was overwhelming and she never thought she'd feel this way about him all these years later. By God if he hadn't grown into one gorgeous man. So exquisitely formed, she felt herself drooling a little as she stared at his scantily clad body.

"One last hurrah before you marry Mr. Perfect. You know you want to." His dark chocolate eyes were positively devilish. Yes she wanted to but she wasn't sure she could control the feelings she had always had for him if they did this.

He rose from the bed in one fluid moment and the sheet dropped back to the bed caressing his body on the way down.

Heat coursed through her veins and she felt like she was on fire. He was glorious. His muscles clenching, his broad shoulders and his perfectly toned abs. A thin line of hair leading down to  . . . Oh Lord . . .her mouth dropped open as she stared unabashedly at him.

"Like what you see?" His gaze was shuttered, sensual, coaxing. He raised one dark brow in question as she continued to stare at him like a slab of prime rib. His straight black hair fell over his brow almost concealing one eye. His eyes sly and so dark and deep she could drown in them.

He stalked her against the wall and she took a cautious step back. "Don't run." He breathed against her parted lips as he pinned her against the wall. She shivered violently at his closeness. "I'll make you feel so good." He licked at her lips slow and teasing and she convulsed with want.

"Asad please." she breathed thickly. "I can't . . . oh God . . . please!"

His lips touched hers and she was immediately lost. He kissed her like a man starved. He devoured her mouth with hard, hot, heady kisses that went straight to her womb. She wanted him so bad. She couldn't think about anything but him. He surrounded her so completely. He blotted out all coherent thought.

She wrapped her arms around him, her nails digging into his muscled back as she raked her fingers down the sculpted planes leaving deep red trail marks. If possible, he grew harder against her and groaned, grinding his hips into her. She breathed harshly unable to catch her breath as his mouth trailed her jaw and suckled her neck. Bliss washed over her entire body. She needed to feel him against her, skin-to-skin.

He ripped her blouse open scattering buttons all over the floor and dragged her skirt down her hips. Her shoes were already kicked somewhere in the corner of her room. Clad only in her underwear and wrapped up in a sexy man, she squirmed against him as he tipped her back unto the pristine bed and fell onto her catching his weight on his elbows so not to crush her. He caressed her all over. His hands were everywhere. The sensations were mind-blowing.

His wandering fingers found the front closure in her bra and released the clutch as he kneaded and caressed her. She needed him now, she felt ready to explode, overstimulated. She craved release only he could give her. His fingers skimmed down her body and found where he wanted to be. 

He ripped the lace up the center and buried his face there. She bucked and ground but he stopped before she found release. He grinned up at her from between her legs, a self- satisfied look on his face for rousing her to the brink and making her a bundle of nerves. She was wired and on end. Asad crawled up her body and settled between her legs and entered her without preamble in one swift movement. " Asad!" she cried out. 

"Ready baby?" His voice was rough with pleasure. His eyes were dilated to almost black. She nodded and he began thrusting slowly. Her legs wrapped around his thick tapered waist driving him deeper. He grabbed unto her hips his fingers digging deep and she convulsed around him in shuddering waves. "Oh God . . . Asad, feels  . . . "As she clenched around him, it spiraled him into his own mind-blowing release. "Zoya!" He screamed his voice almost guttural as he reached his peak and he collapsed on her, lost in their post-coital haze, "You're not marrying him tomorrow." He breathed hard against her neck. "I know." Zoya snuggled in closer to the only man she'd ever truly loved . . . 

Comments? Blushing Blushing Blushing

Edited by cclove - 08 September 2013 at 11:28am

The following 160 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21wacky1990simron...spanishgirl88SanausmanUniqueUjjainizenith_zzsuppss77rimssssssbulsarasweetyshwethasanaya_shah1998cindyb96psykoaliSunrahiaish1096computer12imy321kabhimagic23starryLove_skAsYaLover..xDmages1866jottjottPaloosaloniacharya14Haaamanisweetgirl11VeronicaWestdeedeezasyanadasyaraishiStarshinasoumyasingholiveiracheeky_maddysuman_sa--Yashvi--MayaB5kash_06aparnapodurianushka30shami9nrthyawilddevil2010chandana123swarobi1maryk_09babli0204Mvinfffday_lilyArhi87ArnavarmaanIqra81Curiousmindkajenvirmanfarha15...SankaDevi...crazy5ninaraj1hiraarifgarimaksgianspn2013HafizakhanAlveena12itsme92nazalinoeshazoas91lasya13MissReadingFayeshahala123azlanadeel-jass-IshveerIsLifetuna_starAjuzangelNitya_SureshmarcoeReyansh23aman93sowmy18divikashsnehasyaSaHillover101-.-Mariam-.-aashiquabismazaman2000jazmeen-Bleeeh-Lost_Somewheremysticloverarunsunita_gmprinceegoyalakshiankitarosamalerads73937ChamakChallo91madhvi4gurtiSanthu.The.KingksenGudduluvs-LazyLamhe-...MonaCo...life4memariam1368Perfectionist2-Prinky-ApplefsurbhishasheilasandhuEmaani.95-RM-FreedomOfSpeechNAVI55anopamaakaswanMissSparklingLavender_LunaanjoriiiRAJLUVRIYAjazsidhuShubh007anushreemishraPrizivrindaguptaawesomeprincess101TeriGalliyan.kritz4everImmortalLoveurvisainimetoyouGoodGoneWronglavalinaInfinitiesMrDarcyfanLyssaPie.Nabi.drunkiiebabeGulaaboJeeLeZaraamaha2012Kesha_H...Gunjan..swaron9113Nithiya95Saraliciouscountingstarz--starstruck--rajnid68PriyaSweety-Anu-AppleOfMaEye-MisHumptyDumptyDreAshreya11mehra--Mahima--xxMATSxxAsad-Kii-ArzooSurishLinsie

-Candz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Candz-
-Candz-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Okay I was blushing the entire time I edited this and even as I was about to post, I hovered over the button for a while. I've never shared a story like this before so . . . even though I know there are way more mature stories on the forum. That's just me. Hope y'all like it. Blushing This is probably as saucy as any of the stories that I'll probably ever write on the forum in future so enjoy! LOL

I promise to update my two FFs and the last part of my TS soon! Big smile

Edited by cclove - 18 August 2013 at 9:38am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

NafeesaMajeedVeronicaWestzoas91...SankaDevi...Alveena12varshamaharajday_lilyaman93-LazyLamhe-ChamakChallo91Gudduluvsakshiankitamadhvi4gurtiawesomeprincess101TeriGalliyan.anushreemishraakaswanPriyaSweety-Anudrunkiiebabe--Mahima---AppleOfMaEye-DreALinsie

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
res
shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Res

OYe hoye its too sexy n hot...

Beautifully written..

Ws waiting fr update ...koi b...bt yeah such a hot treat of sunday...

Embarrassed

PLz continue soon. ..dnt stp hre...plzzz...

Edited by shreya11mehra - 18 August 2013 at 9:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Candz-

soumyasingh Groupbie
soumyasingh
soumyasingh

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
wow...
just wow...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Candz-

Linsie IF-Addictz