Dill Mill Gaye

KARAN SINGH GROVER AND SURBHI JYOTI CAUGHT ROMANCING

Afr.uu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

http://dhwani.mytvsoapforum.com/t17586-tw-karan-singh-grover-and-surbhi-jyoti-caught-romancing-in-johannesburg#84163

KARAN SINGH GROVER AND SURBHI JYOTI CAUGHT ROMANCING IN JOHANNESBURG

Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti's first out of India stage show comes with a huge success leaving audience completly overwhemled on 10th August 2013 evening at Durban South Africa.

Qubool Hai lead star cast Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti who are popular as Asya in their fans for their characters Asad Ahmad Khan and Zoya Siddiqui. It is first time for Surbhi Jyoti giving a live performance to her fans in Durban. Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Kyoti appears on the stage together and gives a duet performance for their audience on couple of bollywood numbers.

Well this is not it to the news, let us give out the latest gossip straight from South Africa,
The on screen couple were spotted canoodling and coochie-cooing in SA.. things weren't just friendly,
KSG known for his playboy antics has probably still not given up on being with girls. The actor was previously married to Shraddha Nigam and that didn't work out as he was reportedly a cheater and was in an affair with his choreographer Nicole, he is married to the beautiful Jennifer Winget, his second wife.
The witness who spotted KSG and Surbhi Jyoti in Johannesburg said that the two looked much in love  
More than just friends for sure! Let's see how this torrid encounter between the two shapes up. We hope Jenny is keeping a watch and Surbhi is careful.

CANT BELIEVE I HOPE IS FAKE

Edited by asadzoya1asya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
u r psycho😑
u did not even left dmg forum qubool hai forum was not enough for u
our forum know the love of kajen so delete ur disgusting post
seriously yaar u r disgusting 
grow up n plz don't come back in our forum
this is very peaceful forum which is full of kajen's lover so we don't need a psycho like u in this forum so get lost n never come back
i never rude with anyone but u force me to being rude when i saw ur disgusting posts n poll
N PLZ TRIED TO LEARN THE DIFFERENT B/T REAL N REEL LIFE
KAJEN ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER
SURBHI IS JUST HIS CO-ACTOR NOTHING MORE
 REMEMBER THIS ALWAYS

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
DELETE UR POST IN OUR FORUM
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
welcomee...keep on doing ur jobb..!
dmgdmg247 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I hope its not true...if its true then ill never believe in love...never watch dmg.:-(:'(
Mee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kyaa yaar... πŸ˜’
Let us b at peace in dis place atleast... 😳
Dis is our home, so plz dnt spoil it vt such newz... πŸ˜”
It hurts... 😭
Senoritaaa thumbnail
More than 13 post is see in forums

DisgustingEdited by .SanVi. - 10 years ago
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
come on guys they are celebrities.these rumours are all a part and parcel of their life.its not true im sure.so stop hyperventilating over the article.
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
there is nothing to say bad about them so they made this news
abaiya123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
are you actually kidding?
 youu people just disgust me .. how could youu think that karan would do that to Jennifer? like seriously! have youu seen the way he stares at jenny ..? just by looking at kajen youu could tell that they are madly in love and just by looking at karan when he was married to shraddah and now looking at him.. there is a HUGE difference ... cause wqhen karan was with shraddah he used to flirt with girls .. like he used to kiss Nicole infront on the camera and everything.. but do youu see him kissing surbhi? no right well maybe cause he's changed .. jenny changed him into a better person. so seriously stop talking about this crap. and dont think that everyone will belive youu.. seriously youu people just want attention.so dont ever post this kind of stupid and low things about karan. 
you actually disgust me.