Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

ArAkshi AT#12! Tere Mere Bich Mein Kya Hai!Note:pg148 (Page 54)

Ketakee IF-Dazzler
Ketakee
Ketakee

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss_bennet

Originally posted by Ketakee

So...BK is leaving the show...confirmed...Embarrassed
Ouch ya... i hope they don't kill off rathore's character though... Killing off the character will mess up the story bigtime... for the sake of the show and the story, I am prepared to accept a replacement if they rope in a good actor...Stern Smile

I don't think so...see the story line of Arjun would be like that from the beginning...they are just executing what they have already decided ...as we r unaware of the plan...it is shock for us...

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Hi everyone...how are u ???
Yes almost confirmed that BK is leaving the show, although the PH has not confirmed it officialy...even FORUM32 does not know for sure
And I hope that for the sake of the story at this crucial point , they don't kill Rathod, but go for a replacement, no matter how hard it might be to accept someone else as Rathod
But Gorky already said the show is bigger than any actor or individual
...and I also think that we who love the show don't want it to end just becoz BK has decided suddenly to leave...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

miss_bennet

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Ouch ya... i hope they don't kill off rathore's character though... Killing off the character will mess up the story bigtime... for the sake of the show and the story, I am prepared to accept a replacement if they rope in a good actor...Stern Smile

I don't think so...see the story line of Arjun would be like that from the beginning...they are just executing what they have already decided ...as we r unaware of the plan...it is shock for us...

Do you really think Ketu that killing Rathod was in the plan all along ????

Ketakee

miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged

But Ketu, they have already shown us bits and pieces of Arjun and Sameer's past... we know Sameer blames Arjun for Roshni's death, but why? Also, with Sikander coming in the picture, the story cannot move forward without Rathore... All these loose ends cannot possibly be tied in a couple of episodes...I don't think it's part of a plan... anyways, let's see what the PH has to offer...
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged

But Ketu, they have already shown us bits and pieces of Arjun and Sameer's past... we know Sameer blames Arjun for Roshni's death, but why? Also, with Sikander coming in the picture, the story cannot move forward without Rathore... All these loose ends cannot possibly be tied in a couple of episodes...I don't think it's part of a plan... anyways, let's see what the PH has to offer...

Me thinking the same Harshu... the PH was not prepared for BK's leave...at least that is what I am thinking
And yes with Sikander coming into the pic, the story almost seem impossible without Rathod...even the ETF team will seem incomplete without their Chief...and to bring Sikander down I think both Rathod and Arjun are needed , coz both have lost a loved one...this is not only Arjun's revenge...
The entire past of Arjun-Sam needs to get unfold in order to understand why Sam blames Arjun for the death of Roshni, why 2 best friends have turned into foes and why Sam keeps certain information from Arjun so much so that Arjun has to come to the point of stealing that info

Right now everything seems blurry...how will they tie all loose ends in such a short period of time

Edited by eshasrk - 23 August 2013 at 7:20am

miss_bennet

Ketakee IF-Dazzler
Ketakee
Ketakee

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Do you really think Ketu that killing Rathod was in the plan all along ????

yes i do...see a...don't you think the stories we watched & the novels we read are same thing...we don't know what is going to happened with particular char further while we are reading any novel...but as soon as pages crossed we get to know many things...
              In case of Arjun...the story will be like...a person whose everything is snatched away by destiny ...fights to take revenge & get to know abt  being in love again in this journey...

My pov...Wink
Ketakee IF-Dazzler
Ketakee
Ketakee

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged

As Shaleen said in his interview...3 weeks shooting means 6 episodes...what they have shooting right now (Bk's exit) will be telecast in sept or oct...& what we have going to see in upcoming episodes is already shoot...that means they have much episodes to built the stories of FB...

NSohi13 IF-Rockerz
NSohi13
NSohi13

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Hi guys Kya chulling???

Go to top