Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

ArAkshi AT#12! Tere Mere Bich Mein Kya Hai!Note:pg148 (Page 41)

through Senior Member
through
through

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Originally posted by swathi93

Let cv's make her focus on some particular aspect of investigation. Then only she can be participated actively in the discussions.

<font color="#0000FF">They really make her look like a fool, coz she is a reporter, but I never see her with a pen and paper to make certain notes...
I was happy that someone mentioned this also in the letter to CV's...
</font>

Actually cv's make everyone look dumb to make sure that arjun gets all the limelight.

<font color="#0000FF">Indeed...even Rathod , the intelligent cop, seems like a fool sometimes...
Sometimes I wonder why they didn't make Arjun the head of ETF...
</font>

I always wonder the same. Rathod is my fav character in the show and i hate it when for the sake of arjun to be shown intelligent rathod gets sidelined. In their arguements arjun always win and rathod is left stupid. It just irritates me. The guy is the chief and show him that respect.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eshasrk

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakuu

Let cv's make her focus on some particular aspect of investigation. Then only she can be participated actively in the discussions.

<font color="#0000FF">They really make her look like a fool, coz she is a reporter, but I never see her with a pen and paper to make certain notes...
</font>

Actually cv's make everyone look dumb to make sure that arjun gets all the limelight.

Indeed...even Rathod , the intelligent cop, seems like a fool sometimes...

hahaha yes i kmow, sometimes even i am like seriously sam, why would you say this?

Coming back to etf members reading it, i doubt it, i have never even heard any of the team members say something about any article

That is exactly our point...how do they justify her character actually ????

Sakuu IF-Dazzler
Sakuu
Sakuu

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged

<font color="#0000ff">They really make her look like a fool, coz she is a reporter, but I never see her with a pen and paper to make certain notes...
</font>

I know,she is supposedly the best, they should show us some of her articles, it can be that she has photographic memory or something else, butthey have to shiw an article to validate her being there

We used to get her articles during the first few cases. And i love the way those scenes are shot with every ETF member and their candid moments.. They bring her article as an ending note and the lines they convey and ofcourse the way mrunal says them actually takes us to another world. Makes us wait for the next episode eagerly.
I remember those epis, lekin abh to bilkul bhi koi mention nahi, not any effect shown on regular people, she was there to make people understand etf and what it does, how they solve cases.. But inhone kuchh zyada nahi dikhaya

through

through Senior Member
through
through

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged

</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Indeed...even Rathod , the intelligent cop, seems like a fool sometimes...
</font>

hahaha yes i kmow, sometimes even i am like seriously sam, why would you say this?
Coming back to etf members reading it, i doubt it, i have never even heard any of the team members say something about any article

<font color="#0000FF">That is exactly our point...how do they justify her character actually ????
</font>

The cv's should actually distribute the dialogues equally among the team. I had once read in fb that arjun show is actually just SM reading the script to others. He gets all the dialogues.

Sakuu

through Senior Member
through
through

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged

<font color="#0000ff">They really make her look like a fool, coz she is a reporter, but I never see her with a pen and paper to make certain notes...
</font>

I know,she is supposedly the best, they should show us some of her articles, it can be that she has photographic memory or something else, butthey have to shiw an article to validate her being there

We used to get her articles during the first few cases. And i love the way those scenes are shot with every ETF member and their candid moments.. They bring her article as an ending note and the lines they convey and ofcourse the way mrunal says them actually takes us to another world. Makes us wait for the next episode eagerly.

I remember those epis, lekin abh to bilkul bhi koi mention nahi, not any effect shown on regular people, she was there to make people understand etf and what it does, how they solve cases.. But inhone kuchh zyada nahi dikhaya

I have no idea what they are upto. They are not giving us hints about the future of the jodi. About how they are gonna proceed with the lovestory.
marnali04 Goldie
marnali04
marnali04

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
hello frnds..
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
hello Marnali
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I don't think that SM is reading the scripts to others, I mean we have seen the BTS segments, we have seen the Directors explaining the scenes to everyone equally...
But it is true that SM gets most of the credit and he is always the one who sits with the Directors being it Gorky or Noel or whoever and also during interviews
But then again the main character is Arjun, so this can be the reason.

But what I don't like is that it seems as if some of the characters are not important...I mean look at Chotu...he hardly gets any real dialogue to deliver, most of the times he's just being used as
'" the strength machine "
Saakshi is another character who is not being utilized properly...I mean she's a reporter, one of the best infact, has high connections with the ETF bosses, but still she is being portrayed as a bimboo at times or someone who has her brains in the wrong place...
Liza is also not always there in the picture...
Even Rathod who is the Chief of ETF is being portrayed as a fool at times esp during discussions btwn him and Arjun

I feel every member of ETF is equally important and should be given their dues..., I agree that Arjun is the main character, but he cannot solve any crime on his own without the help of all the team members and that is what the CV's have to work upon

Edited by eshasrk - 21 August 2013 at 9:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

throughSakuu

Go to top