Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

ArAkshi AT#12! Tere Mere Bich Mein Kya Hai!Note:pg148 (Page 40)

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi93

Let cv's make her focus on some particular aspect of investigation. Then only she can be participated actively in the discussions.

They really make her look like a fool, coz she is a reporter, but I never see her with a pen and paper to make certain notes...
I was happy that someone mentioned this also in the letter to CV's...

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by eshasrk

<font color="#0000FF">I love her chirpiness, but CV's have always made her look loud. Nowadays they have toned her down a little and I really like that
</font>

Let them tone her down but i just hope that they just do not wipe that smile off her face because some people think she smiles way too much.

And I think it is her smile that has the most effect...and I think that this smile may one day melt Arjun's stoned heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakuu

Sakuu IF-Dazzler
Sakuu
Sakuu

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Let cv's make her focus on some particular aspect of investigation. Then only she can be participated actively in the discussions.

They really make her look like a fool, coz she is a reporter, but I never see her with a pen and paper to make certain notes...

I know,she is supposedly the best, they should show us some of her articles, it can be that she has photographic memory or something else, but they have to shiw an article to validate her being there
through Senior Member
through
through

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged

<font color="#0000FF">They really make her look like a fool, coz she is a reporter, but I never see her with a pen and paper to make certain notes...
</font>

Actually cv's make everyone look dumb to make sure that arjun gets all the limelight.
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakuu

I know,she is supposedly the best, they should show us some of her articles, it can be that she has photographic memory or something else, but they have to shiw an article to validate her being there

Exactly !!!!!!!!!!!!
And I also wonder going by the episodes if the ETF members themselves have ever read any of her articles LOL

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged

<font color="#0000FF">They really make her look like a fool, coz she is a reporter, but I never see her with a pen and paper to make certain notes...
</font>

Actually cv's make everyone look dumb to make sure that arjun gets all the limelight.

Indeed...even Rathod , the intelligent cop, seems like a fool sometimes...
Sometimes I wonder why they didn't make Arjun the head of ETF...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakuu

through Senior Member
through
through

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakuu

<font color="#0000ff">They really make her look like a fool, coz she is a reporter, but I never see her with a pen and paper to make certain notes...
</font>

I know,she is supposedly the best, they should show us some of her articles, it can be that she has photographic memory or something else, butthey have to shiw an article to validate her being there

We used to get her articles during the first few cases. And i love the way those scenes are shot with every ETF member and their candid moments.. They bring her article as an ending note and the lines they convey and ofcourse the way mrunal says them actually takes us to another world. Makes us wait for the next episode eagerly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakuueshasrk

Sakuu IF-Dazzler
Sakuu
Sakuu

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged

</font>

Indeed...even Rathod , the intelligent cop, seems like a fool sometimes...
Sometimes I wonder why they didn't make Arjun the head of ETF...

hahaha yes i kmow, sometimes even i am like seriously sam, why would you say this?

Coming back to etf members reading it, i doubt it, i have never even heard any of the team members say something about any article

Go to top