Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

ArAkshi AT#12! Tere Mere Bich Mein Kya Hai!Note:pg148 (Page 142)

despicable_me IF-Rockerz
despicable_me
despicable_me

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
bwahahahaha! ROFL

Iss forum ki unity and peace bohot pehle hi ek saath bhaag gaye hai! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SakuuMimi2609eshasrk

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Hi everyone how are you all doing ???

I want to say something and I hope you won't mind me saying this:
Arjun is a show we all love and that is the reason why we are here in this forum, but the constant fights and bashing is taking its toll slowly
We are ArAkshians, we love the jodi...my question is : what is the problem with this ????
Don't we have the right to love who we want ??? But we keep ourselves from commenting and bashing others when it's not necessary. Even so we respect all the other fans who have a different opinion than us , or different favourites, but I wonder why we are mostly the target ????
Why are we being targetted for loving or not loving who everyone else loves or not...

And please forgive me for this post , when you think I am wrong...this is the feeling I am getting and I just voiced my opinion

I hope there will be unity in this forum, no matter how much we differ in opinions...at last we all love this show
despicable_me IF-Rockerz
despicable_me
despicable_me

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Arjun is a show we all love and that is the reason why we are here in this forum, but the constant fights and bashing is taking its toll slowly
We are ArAkshians, we love the jodi...my question is : what is the problem with this ????
Don't we have the right to love who we want ??? But we keep ourselves from commenting and bashing others when it's not necessary. Even so we respect all the other fans who have a different opinion than us , or different favourites, but I wonder why we are mostly the target ????
Why are we being targetted for loving or not loving who everyone else loves or not...

And please forgive me for this post , when you think I am wrong...this is the feeling I am getting and I just voiced my opinion

I hope there will be unity in this forum, no matter how much we differ in opinions...at last we all love this show

Hey Esha!

I respect your views and trust me, I did question myself this as well. But by now, I've figured out that we won't get the peace or the unity back.. ever. And there's only a little time left for the show to end.

Same as you, I couldn't find out why this all began and all.. but it did begin and hoping for the peace to come back is like banging your head on a wall. LOL

anyhu, bottom line.. lets just do what we do the best.. "being sensible and drooling on our favs.. while others go and kill themselves!ROFL"
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by despicable_me

Hey Esha!

I respect your views and trust me, I did question myself this as well. But by now, I've figured out that we won't get the peace or the unity back.. ever. And there's only a little time left for the show to end.

Same as you, I couldn't find out why this all began and all.. but it did begin and hoping for the peace to come back is like banging your head on a wall. LOL

anyhu, bottom line.. lets just do what we do the best.. "being sensible and drooling on our favs.. while others go and kill themselves!ROFL"

I think you are right...If I read some of the comments that are being given, I always ask myself why it is necessary to react in such a harsh way...can't ppl say whatever they want to say in a more polite manner...
But I guess the peace and unity we all want so badly, is not going to come ever...I have noticed that some ppl have a really hard time respecting other ppl's views and as long that is a problem...it's waste of time...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SakuuPoohLover

SAKSHI.. Goldie
SAKSHI..
SAKSHI..

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged

bwahahahaha! ROFL

I recenty experienced that...
but we want to make an attempt...please can you help ???
I mean that game idea...is it bad ?? or worst ??
Sakuu IF-Dazzler
Sakuu
Sakuu

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Hey Esha!

I think you are right...If I read some of the comments that are being given, I always ask myself why it is necessary to react in such a harsh way...can't ppl say whatever they want to say in a more polite manner...
But I guess the peace and unity we all want so badly, is not going to come ever...I have noticed that some ppl have a really hard time respecting other ppl's views and as long that is a problem...it's waste of time...

I think we're the black sheeps of this forum, everyone hates us Cry

I just dont get the fact that they reply so kindly to us when we post our views, itna pyaar saha nahi jaataDay DreamingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

despicable_meeshasrk

Sakuu IF-Dazzler
Sakuu
Sakuu

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAKSHI..

bwahahahaha! ROFL

I asked an ariyan, she didnt think it was a bad idea, we cld try, lekin 20 qs kahan se lekar ayenge.. Atleast such ones where no one will kill each other
SAKSHI.. Goldie
SAKSHI..
SAKSHI..

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakuu

Originally posted by SAKSHI..

bwahahahaha! ROFL

I asked an ariyan, she didnt think it was a bad idea, we cld try, lekin 20 qs kahan se lekar ayenge.. Atleast such ones where no one will kill each other

okk ill put ur q and mine and add some more to make it 20 and post u n dn u tll if its ok or knw...ill keep in mind k drz no chance of clashing...atleast ill try my best...

Go to top