Arjun

India-Forums

   
Arjun
Arjun

ArAkshi AT#12! Tere Mere Bich Mein Kya Hai!Note:pg148 (Page 140)

SAKSHI.. Goldie
SAKSHI..
SAKSHI..

Joined: 28 October 2012
Posts: 1685

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakuu

Originally posted by SAKSHI..

Originally posted by Sakuu

Originally posted by SAKSHI..

Hey i have an idea...
lets do one thing sabse pehle we will ask people to take part in it...by liking...
and the game will be ...har week we can take a person who has liked and we will ask all sorts of questions ...any...the person is free to skip the question but atleast answer some by the end of the week ...hwz it ??

That's a great idea!But questions kaunse rakhenge?

Anything and everything...jus 1st page pe name lena hoga jisne like kia hai...and whole week usi se puchenge...jst post karne se pehle q no. mention karna hoga for convenience ...
Perhaps it'd be better to make a 20 questions list, and thn choose one person, and ask them to answer those'?

What about this ??
pls start na...m getting bored...hoi hai hi nai yaha pe...aj toh sunday hai dn too ??

Sakuu IF-Dazzler
Sakuu
Sakuu

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 2574

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAKSHI..

Originally posted by Sakuu

Originally posted by SAKSHI..

Originally posted by Sakuu

Originally posted by SAKSHI..

Hey i have an idea...
lets do one thing sabse pehle we will ask people to take part in it...by liking...
and the game will be ...har week we can take a person who has liked and we will ask all sorts of questions ...any...the person is free to skip the question but atleast answer some by the end of the week ...hwz it ??

That's a great idea!But questions kaunse rakhenge?

Anything and everything...jus 1st page pe name lena hoga jisne like kia hai...and whole week usi se puchenge...jst post karne se pehle q no. mention karna hoga for convenience ...
Perhaps it'd be better to make a 20 questions list, and thn choose one person, and ask them to answer those'?

What about this ??
pls start na...m getting bored...hoi hai hi nai yaha pe...aj toh sunday hai dn too ??
aab twitter pe hain Ouch
 
Hmm I'll just post a few, rhen u post some :D 
 
1.Real name
2. Story behind username
3. Fav tv show
4. Fav actor
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eshasrk

SAKSHI.. Goldie
SAKSHI..
SAKSHI..

Joined: 28 October 2012
Posts: 1685

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Ohhh...hehehe..vaise i was also on twitter bt vaha b bor ho rae the...
5. happiest moment
6. saddest moment
7.best quote or line wch inspires u
8.like the most
9.hate the most
10. wat do u c in a person wn u 1st meet anyone
11. life means ?
 
abi itne hi yad ae...u sort out wat u like n wat not...qn u hv tym
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eshasrk

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Joined: 16 November 2004
Posts: 16621

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
hello all how are you ???

Loved today's episode and my gosh Mrunal looked beautiful in her saree Smile
Waise what games are you guys planning to play ????
And who is gonna start first ????


Edited by eshasrk - 08 September 2013 at 12:20pm
SAKSHI.. Goldie
SAKSHI..
SAKSHI..

Joined: 28 October 2012
Posts: 1685

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

hello all how are you ???

Loved today's episode and my gosh Mrunal looked beautiful in her saree Smile
Waise what games are you guys planning to play ????
And who is gonna start first ????

yess just loved mrunal mam 2 day...
n just like dat thoda boring nai ho gya hai...??
so we thot k we will post 20 q here and evy 1 will have to ans dm , dey ac skip q if dey want...n dey r in or no dat dey will tell by liking the post of the questions...hwz it ??
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Joined: 16 November 2004
Posts: 16621

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Ok it's nice, coz there is not so much to discuss abt the show these days
And also I am happy that Mrunal gets her due and the much needed screen space these days
SAKSHI.. Goldie
SAKSHI..
SAKSHI..

Joined: 28 October 2012
Posts: 1685

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Ok it's nice, coz there is not so much to discuss abt the show these days
And also I am happy that Mrunal gets her due and the much needed screen space these days

yes...n i guess thats happening now...hoping for the best...!!
So please post ur Q if u want ...n also c my n Sakkuu 's Q if dey r fine u all can sort it out then...
Smile
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Joined: 16 November 2004
Posts: 16621

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAKSHI..

Originally posted by eshasrk

Ok it's nice, coz there is not so much to discuss abt the show these days
And also I am happy that Mrunal gets her due and the much needed screen space these days

yes...n i guess thats happening now...hoping for the best...!!
So please post ur Q if u want ...n also c my n Sakkuu 's Q if dey r fine u all can sort it out then...
Smile


I have seen ur questions and it's ok acc to me...don't have a problem with that

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Arakshi FF:Hearts Reconnected

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56

Author: ..Likitha..   Replies: 440   Views: 56495

..Likitha.. 440 56495 13 June 2014 at 9:05am by AnuRjun
ARAKSHI FF : The fright behind the twinkles...pt20(pg 45)pic on pg 46

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49

Author: magati   Replies: 386   Views: 51690

magati 386 51690 19 May 2014 at 1:28pm by anonymous.me
ARAKSHI SS : HAUNTED PAST...PT 14A updtd(pg 42)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50

Author: magati   Replies: 392   Views: 58909

magati 392 58909 06 April 2014 at 2:20am by -.griffin.-
Arakshi FF - Ishq Ka Dard - Note on Pg 94 - 02/23/14

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94

Author: MistiofMistz   Replies: 748   Views: 79437

MistiofMistz 748 79437 01 March 2014 at 1:11pm by pango
Arakshi SS: Emptiness.pt2,pg4,updated

2 3 4 5

Author: Annika_Ishqbaaz   Replies: 37   Views: 10760

Annika_Ishqbaaz 37 10760 30 September 2013 at 9:34pm by JeeLeZaraa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index